APS is Making Me a Mesomorph (sponsored)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Alright some info what Mesomorph is.

Mesomorph Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 15.5 grams

Servings Per Container: 25

Amount Per Serving:
SYNTHENOX-CARNOSINE/NITRIC OXIDE SYNTHESIZING COMPLEX 10,300MG:
Beta Alanine, L-Citruline DL-Malate 2:1, Arginine AKG, Icariin (50%)

MESOSWELL-CELL VOLUMIZING ATP MATRIX 4,500MG:
Di-creatine Malate, Creatine Nitrate, L-Taurine, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agmatine Sulfate

NEUROMORPH-NEURO ENERGIZED STIMULANT MATRIX 1,870MG:
Glucoronolactone, Thiamizine (Thiamine Disulfide Butyrate Ester), Methylxanthine Anhydrous (Caffeine), 3 7-Dihydro-3,7-Dimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione (Theobromine), Naringenin, 1,3 dimethylamylamine Extract)

I will mostly be reporting how Mesomorph effects my workouts. I can post my actual workouts if yall want too but wont unless people want me too. Grape is the flavor I was sent.

I want to go ahead and thank JudgementDay and APS again for this opportunity. I took the original formula and was very impressed.

Feel free ask any questions and suggestions r welcomed.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st workout 11/20/2010

So 1st impressions well it was pretty tart. Not a bad taste and it smelled good lol the smell stayed in the air after I opened it in my room.

Didnt get an fast BA feeling like I do with the OG(original) Mesomorph formula. But on the drive to workout I felt it coming on but not as strong. Although I will say the OG Mesomorph had an almost overwhelming feeling felt like I was burning about to turn into a damn super saiyan(Dragon Ball Z reference and no I didnt watch it) :lmao:

Finding a parking space was a pain in the ass so Idk if it was that or the Mesomorph but I was pissed lol. I calmed down some by the time I got into the annex though.

Workout went great. Had some breaks because people wanted to talk after not seeing them for a while plus got introduced to some guys that powerlift... Yet again didnt find anyone to deadlift with. They were big guys too but more into bench. Even with the breaks I had a great pump going. Lift felt strong for the most part. Interested to see how the creatine nitrate treats me.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love the grape flavor. My 7 yr old daughter would smell it when I was drinking it and ask why she couldn't have any...:sgrin:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the grape flavor. My 7 yr old daughter would smell it when I was drinking it and ask why she couldn't have any...:sgrin:
Ya Imo it smells better than it taste. Not saying it tastes bad, but it smells so damn good lol. Plus it stays in the air after u open the container. It is a big time teaser if u ask me. Sooooo much better than the 1st grape preworkout I tasted(JP8 :bigeyes:)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely won't be trying JP8!! I loved the flavor of Mesomorph and miss it alot right now. I have been going non-preworkout supp for 2 weeks now and I am hating life..:sad3:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! of course Subbed:D

I think everyone likes to see your workouts, it's amazing what you lift!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in ;)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely won't be trying JP8!! I loved the flavor of Mesomorph and miss it alot right now. I have been going non-preworkout supp for 2 weeks now and I am hating life..:sad3:
Lol it is a great preworkout but the taste is revolting. If u can drink JP8 with a straight face u r one hell of a man or someone who can drink piss :lol:

Dang man no preworkouts must be tough. I need a little something to get me going or else it is a long workout.

Nice! of course Subbed:D

I think everyone likes to see your workouts, it's amazing what you lift!
Alright I will sprinkle some numbers in. Might just be some of the more interesting things though.

Sub-a-dub-dub'd.
Count me in ;)
Good to see the usual suspects in here and even got a new one :You_Rock_Emoticon: Will send some actual invites out later.

APS NUTRITION

Awards
Going non pre-workout?That's just not right!Send JD your shipping info and I'll send you a meso stack so you can join the party.Can't be sitting on the sidelines like that with all these power workouts going on.How bout a meso/testatropin v2 stack?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going non pre-workout?That's just not right!Send JD your shipping info and I'll send you a meso stack so you can join the party.Can't be sitting on the sidelines like that with all these power workouts going on.How bout a meso/testatropin v2 stack?
Now arent u glad u joined my log azmidlyf?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a generous offer, I'm impressed. And AZ's a good guy to send a stack to as well.

Tomahawk, I'll pull with you, but you gotta promise not to make my 565 max not seem too puny!

What do you do for gripwork, might I ask?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice offer!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st workout 11/20/2010

So 1st impressions well it was pretty tart. Not a bad taste and it smelled good lol the smell stayed in the air after I opened it in my room.

Didnt get an fast BA feeling like I do with the OG(original) Mesomorph formula. But on the drive to workout I felt it coming on but not as strong. Although I will say the OG Mesomorph had an almost overwhelming feeling felt like I was burning about to turn into a damn super saiyan(Dragon Ball Z reference and no I didnt watch it) :lmao:

Finding a parking space was a pain in the ass so Idk if it was that or the Mesomorph but I was pissed lol. I calmed down some by the time I got into the annex though.

Workout went great. Had some breaks because people wanted to talk after not seeing them for a while plus got introduced to some guys that powerlift... Yet again didnt find anyone to deadlift with. They were big guys too but more into bench. Even with the breaks I had a great pump going. Lift felt strong for the most part. Interested to see how the creatine nitrate treats me.
yup-reading the logs on meso i think i can safely assume the energy is very good, like you i am interested in what the creatine nitrate will do over time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-i agree very generous offer and az is a good guy!!!:beerchug:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
yup-reading the logs on meso i think i can safely assume the energy is very good, like you i am interested in what the creatine nitrate will do over time.
The energy level is among the best I've used. It's in my top 3 already. We'll see how it progresses. I'm curious about building tolerance.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im in here... gettin hype reading your response to it so far. Everyone seems to be getting great energy over this. Can't wait for mines to come in

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a generous offer, I'm impressed. And AZ's a good guy to send a stack to as well.

Tomahawk, I'll pull with you, but you gotta promise not to make my 565 max not seem too puny!

What do you do for gripwork, might I ask?
Haha I figure my deadlift max has gone down a bit since coming off cycle and not deadlifting in 2 monthes or so. Want to deadlift later today but I dont think that would be wise. My back and traps r especially sore plus I did squats yesterday and they were taxing.

Ya I dont think I have to worry about the energy. It is a nice clean feel. But I must admit I miss the way the old formula made me feel, but Im a glutton for punishment :sgrin:

The energy level is among the best I've used. It's in my top 3 already. We'll see how it progresses. I'm curious about building tolerance.
Ya Im wondering if the energy effects will fade. I sure hope not.

im in here... gettin hype reading your response to it so far. Everyone seems to be getting great energy over this. Can't wait for mines to come in
Def hit me with a link when it does Josh.

Good to see u on board bro.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This blows me away!!:You_Rock_Emoticon: I have 2 bottles of creatine nitrate coming that should move this stack up a notch.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This blows me away!!:You_Rock_Emoticon: I have 2 bottles of creatine nitrate coming that should move this stack up a notch.
That would most definitely be a good pre workout stack :food:
I hope my Plasmagen & Creatine Nitrate arrives next week so I can join the party :sgrin:

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
BOooo yaaaa!!! Nice APS Nutrition!! Was a very nice offer for AZ!!! Muhaha its another fantastic log!!! by TOMA!!! Just need to wait for my product :fin02: muhahah. . . RIP IT MANG!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be lifting with a good friend of mine later today. College football player so workout might be a little bit different than usual. Should be interesting to see how it goes. Might offer him a scoop, but he is iffy about taking any supps and he knows the "other" stuff I take lol.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
BIG BEAZY All up in here!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BOooo yaaaa!!! Nice APS Nutrition!! Was a very nice offer for AZ!!! Muhaha its another fantastic log!!! by TOMA!!! Just need to wait for my product :fin02: muhahah. . . RIP IT MANG!!!
BIG BEAZY All up in here!
Glad to have yall aboard. This should be a fun ride.

Just got back from my workout with my friend. Damn it was one of those marathon workouts where u just destroy a muscle group till u completely own it. Im pretty sure I will get a "I hate u" text tomorrow :lol: With all the talking plus other people coming over to talk and long rest periods it took something like 3 hours. Had a nice protein and carb shake to sip on thoroughout plus Mesomorph energy lasts. Never faded during my workout and the pumps were sick.

I will give a little breakdown of the madness.

WIDE grip pull ups 5 or 6 sets of 8 reps. Just some beautiful lat building reps.

T-bar rows, went up to 7 plates and did 8 reps. My friend looked at me like I was crazy after I kept adding plates lol.

High rows 4 sets oh how I have missed this machine.

Low rows 4 sets high rep. After the last set I ran over and did the iso type rows and just took it to another level of failure.

Preacher curls plate loaded. Did these DC style the way they were meant to be down. Did negatives after each set.

90 degree angle curls cable. Its a weird machine u pull the bar to ur face basically. Did 10 sets of 10 with a light weight. Super controlled motion focusing on my breathing and the last set was taken to failure at 20 reps. My arms were seriously shaking.

Then finished the workout with DC bicep stretch.

Oh how I have missed the GYM! I cant imagine going through such a hellious workout without a good preworkout. Dont get the extreme rush feeling of the old formula, but still get the great results in the gym. Cant wait till this stuff really kicks in with more time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice job!!!

the way everyone keeps ranting about how strong this version of meso is-the older version was stronger???? damn!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to have yall aboard. This should be a fun ride.

Just got back from my workout with my friend. Damn it was one of those marathon workouts where u just destroy a muscle group till u completely own it. Im pretty sure I will get a "I hate u" text tomorrow :lol: With all the talking plus other people coming over to talk and long rest periods it took something like 3 hours. Had a nice protein and carb shake to sip on thoroughout plus Mesomorph energy lasts. Never faded during my workout and the pumps were sick.

I will give a little breakdown of the madness.

WIDE grip pull ups 5 or 6 sets of 8 reps. Just some beautiful lat building reps.

T-bar rows, went up to 7 plates and did 8 reps. My friend looked at me like I was crazy after I kept adding plates lol.

High rows 4 sets oh how I have missed this machine.

Low rows 4 sets high rep. After the last set I ran over and did the iso type rows and just took it to another level of failure.

Preacher curls plate loaded. Did these DC style the way they were meant to be down. Did negatives after each set.

90 degree angle curls cable. Its a weird machine u pull the bar to ur face basically. Did 10 sets of 10 with a light weight. Super controlled motion focusing on my breathing and the last set was taken to failure at 20 reps. My arms were seriously shaking.

Then finished the workout with DC bicep stretch.

Oh how I have missed the GYM! I cant imagine going through such a hellious workout without a good preworkout. Dont get the extreme rush feeling of the old formula, but still get the great results in the gym. Cant wait till this stuff really kicks in with more time.
Sounds like a killer workout! Ya I love the Energy and Pumps from meso.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice job!!!

the way everyone keeps ranting about how strong this version of meso is-the older version was stronger???? damn!!!
I think I just felt the old version more. Like the whole ba/niacin flush feel was off the charts. Kind of like comparing uncontrolled rage to focused energy :lol:

Sounds like a killer workout! Ya I love the Energy and Pumps from meso.
Ya it is def going to take a few days to recover from. Will be nice to really feed them some carbs with turkey. My back really felt filled out and my biceps were peaking hard.

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
every ones favorite UNCLE COOL is in the house. I totally want to know about new to me pre-w/o. I have only used one other and right now not using anything, only when im working out with a friend and he lets me try it. Maybe I can get him to try MESOMORPH, SO i CAN.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope you had a good turkey day :D
Im kind of disappointed in how little I ate lol. But damn did I kill the pumpkin pie :food: Will make some more dressing though stuff was so good. My body needs more calories to heal from my Wednesday workout.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im kind of disappointed in how little I ate lol. But damn did I kill the pumpkin pie :food: Will make some more dressing though stuff was so good. My body needs more calories to heal from my Wednesday workout.
I kinda wish I had your problem, I decided this day didn't count towards my cut and ate everything in front of me. No regrets, it was damn good!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oyster dressing-mmmmm

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
LOL.

I ate me some ham to death, love that stuff $$

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I kinda wish I had your problem, I decided this day didn't count towards my cut and ate everything in front of me. No regrets, it was damn good!
Oh I still ate plenty trust me lol. Just had one plate thats all, but that plate was loaded up.

LOL.

I ate me some ham to death, love that stuff $$
Nice we usually have turkey for Thanksgiving and then maybe ham for Christmas.

Haha. Yeah, glad I'm not cutting because I killed the food yesterday.
Ya Im slowly cutting but Thanksgiving and a few days after(leftovers) is a free pass :hump:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright just took my Mesomorph a little while ago and about to head to the gym. Yes it is 2:45 AM and Im going to go lift :D Damn I love having a 24 hour gym. Watch me not be the only one in there too :lol:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright just took my Mesomorph a little while ago and about to head to the gym. Yes it is 2:45 AM and Im going to go lift :D Damn I love having a 24 hour gym. Watch me not be the only one in there too :lol:
wow I couldn't imagine taking Meso at 2:45AM LOL

Have a good one!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow I couldn't imagine taking Meso at 2:45AM LOL

Have a good one!
Haha after shooting I came home and passed right out. I was out for a good 6 hours or so. Lately I have been sleeping something fierce just not on a normal schedule. I was waking up at good times, but obviously that is going to change after today.

Also to add Im going to test out the new Protocol by Genomyx I received. Just want to see if the flavor is as good as the reps r claiming.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha after shooting I came home and passed right out. I was out for a good 6 hours or so. Lately I have been sleeping something fierce just not on a normal schedule. I was waking up at good times, but obviously that is going to change after today.

Also to add Im going to test out the new Protocol by Genomyx I received. Just want to see if the flavor is as good as the reps r claiming.
I used the old Protocol, it's some good stuff, I also plan on ordering some of the new stuff, awesome to see they doubled the LCLT. The old lemon flavour wasn't bad but it just didn't mix lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used the old Protocol, it's some good stuff, I also plan on ordering some of the new stuff, awesome to see they doubled the LCLT. The old lemon flavour wasn't bad but it just didn't mix lol
I never got around to trying it so I cant really compare it. I think I might have used too much water lol. The flavor wasnt strong but I used 20+ oz of water. Thanks again for the shaker cup. I threw an old blender ball in it to help mix powders up and love the extra water I can fit in the bottle.

Ok so I ended up being the only one at the gym until 5 minutes before I left lol.

The workout I did today along with Mesomorph caused some crazy pumps. I left feeling pumped up beyond belief. My chest shoulders and triceps looked and felt unreal. Was a nice sight to behold.

I will give a little breakdown of what I did. I didnt write this down so bare with me.

Flat chest machine(old school) 4 sets
Incline hammer strength 4 sets
Flat bench with fat bar 45s on each side supersetted with pec deck for 3 sets
Then 4 sets of pec deck with 15 deep breaths in between sets
DC chest stretch

Seated lateral raises 7 sets with 25s 15 deep breaths between sets
1 arm cable rear delts
BB frontal raises with 40 pounds start with 10 reps counting down to 5 supersetted with 15 reps of shrugs 10 deep breaths rest periods

3 sets of machine overhead tricep ext supersetted with seated tricep ext

Edit: Weight I was 226 with shoes on. Not bad considering I have been eating plenty.

Last edited:
Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I never got around to trying it so I cant really compare it. I think I might have used too much water lol. The flavor wasnt strong but I used 20+ oz of water. Thanks again for the shaker cup. I threw an old blender ball in it to help mix powders up and love the extra water I can fit in the bottle.

Ok so I ended up being the only one at the gym until 5 minutes before I left lol.

The workout I did today along with Mesomorph caused some crazy pumps. I left feeling pumped up beyond belief. My chest shoulders and triceps looked and felt unreal. Was a nice sight to behold.

I will give a little breakdown of what I did. I didnt write this down so bare with me.

DC chest stretch

1 arm cable rear delts
BB frontal raises with 40 pounds start with 10 reps counting down to 5 supersetted with 15 reps of shrugs 10 deep breaths rest periods

The pumps are definitely excellent!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

DC chest stretch

1 arm cable rear delts

Edit: Weight I was 226 with shoes on. Not bad considering I have been eating plenty.
Nice! Sounds like another killer workout, big gym all to yourself would be sweet!

I'm gonna miss those pumps, I'm going on a 2-3 week no supplement cleanse, my body needs a break lol

Keep up the good work!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Sounds like another killer workout, big gym all to yourself would be sweet!

I'm gonna miss those pumps, I'm going on a 2-3 week no supplement cleanse, my body needs a break lol

Keep up the good work!
I was so going to do that until you guys gave me this tub! LOL. Oh well!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Oh I still ate plenty trust me lol. Just had one plate thats all, but that plate was loaded up.

Nice we usually have turkey for Thanksgiving and then maybe ham for Christmas.

Ya Im slowly cutting but Thanksgiving and a few days after(leftovers) is a free pass :hump:
2 turkeys and a ham here lol