APS Mesomorph Review/LOG (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    It will be arms on deck tonight. Curious to see what kind of pump I can get going. Looking forward to this. Stay tuned!
    i am tuned!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Arm workout!

I'm not getting any of the overstim feeling anymore from the Meso. Just good clean energy now and the focus has improved for me.

DB Alt. Curl 35x15
    Camber Bar Curls 90x9,90x8,90x8
    DB Alt Curl 40x8,40x7,40x9
    Incline Curls 35x12,35x10,35x8
    Skull Crushers 90x12,100x12,100x10
    DB Hammer Curls 40x7,40x6,40x6
    BW Dips 1x25
    Dips with 35added 2x25
    DB Rope Push Down 150x12x3

My arms were burnt and pumped! I don't do these arm workouts often. Today is actually my leg day but I've been bothered by a strain in my groin so I decided working arms sounded like fun for a change.

The pump was nuts! Now, I added in 3 Ancient Strength Creatine pre workout too. When I put on my sweatshirt that I always wear to the gym when I was leaving...well I couldn't get it on. And, when I did my arms barely fit in it. You could see my biceps through a sweatshirt! Hahhaha! Loved it!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    •   

3. wow bro, thats a monster arm day!
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8

4. yeah, man!!!! i got arms up tomorrow!

5. Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    wow bro, thats a monster arm day!
    LOL. Well, like I said, I don't do them often so if I'm going to why not kill it?!

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah, man!!!! i got arms up tomorrow!
    Sweet! I'll be checking in on your log. Go get 'em!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Sweet! I'll be checking in on your log. Go get 'em!
    damn straight!!!!

8. Now those are some big PUMPED UP ARMS!!! Great update! This is an awesome log Rahl!

9. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Now those are some big PUMPED UP ARMS!!! Great update! This is an awesome log Rahl!
    Thanks bro! I rarely work them but they grow easy for me. If only my pecs were like that.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Thanks bro! I rarely work them but they grow easy for me. If only my pecs were like that.
    i am lucky-my arms AND legs grow like crazy when i work them regularly. i wish my abs were more defined, lol.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am lucky-my arms AND legs grow like crazy when i work them regularly. i wish my abs were more defined, lol.
    LOL. Well you can't have it all I guess!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    LOL. Well you can't have it all I guess!
    genetics! you are right i shouldn't complain.

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    genetics! you are right i shouldn't complain.
    Exactly! My pecs don't grow like I'd like them to but I also never really get fat so I'm not bitchin. LOL

14. Nothing new to report really. Another chest/shoulder workout tonight. I've dropped my daily creatine for a while and my strength is dropping off a little. Would be worse without the Meso in the workout.

I'm easily tolerating the full scoop now so I might try upping it tomorrow a little. Back day so deadlifts are screaming for a little extra push. See what happens!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Nothing new to report really. Another chest/shoulder workout tonight. I've dropped my daily creatine for a while and my strength is dropping off a little. Would be worse without the Meso in the workout.

I'm easily tolerating the full scoop now so I might try upping it tomorrow a little. Back day so deadlifts are screaming for a little extra push. See what happens!
    Lookin good bro, Pump them pecs up

I can't even think of deadlifts right now LOL, my back has been a pain in the ass...well near the ass LOL corny I knew aha

Kill it bro!

16. I got my samples yesterday and tried Mesomorph last night. And holy heck that was good!

I'd like to see how the rest goes for you Rahl!

17. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Lookin good bro, Pump them pecs up

I can't even think of deadlifts right now LOL, my back has been a pain in the ass...well near the ass LOL corny I knew aha

Kill it bro!
    That sucks. Yeah, I think I might be skipping mine tonight too. I "tweaked" my groin squatting. I'm worried that deads might hit it. I don't need a swollen nut!

I know all about that "pain in the ass". 4 years ago I couldn't stand up for weeks my back was so bad. Also couldn't lift my 7lb son for months. That sucked. I've been clawing my way back ever since. Be careful with that!

Jabb, thanks for hopping in. Hang around.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    That sucks. Yeah, I think I might be skipping mine tonight too. I "tweaked" my groin squatting. I'm worried that deads might hit it. I don't need a swollen nut!

I know all about that "pain in the ass". 4 years ago I couldn't stand up for weeks my back was so bad. Also couldn't lift my 7lb son for months. That sucked. I've been clawing my way back ever since. Be careful with that!

Jabb, thanks for hopping in. Hang around.
    So did you hurt your back and the muscle got really weak? I tweaked my back so many times in the last month and it feels so weak now, I'm gonna try and focus on it a lot, really strengthen it up, hopefully that works...
    Core Nutritionals Representative

19. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    So did you hurt your back and the muscle got really weak? I tweaked my back so many times in the last month and it feels so weak now, I'm gonna try and focus on it a lot, really strengthen it up, hopefully that works...
    Yeah I totally screwed it. Had 2 bulging discs and was in bed on painkillers/muscle relaxers for a couple of weeks. Doctors recommended surgery but I said no and kept doing therapy exercises until I could work my way back into the weight room. Did a lot of core work and light weight lifting for 2 years before I stepped it up again. It was a loooonnnngggg road back but here I am. Core strength is critical!!

http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00302

As silly as all of that looks it works for the lower back.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Yeah I totally screwed it. Had 2 bulging discs and was in bed on painkillers/muscle relaxers for a couple of weeks. Doctors recommended surgery but I said no and kept doing therapy exercises until I could work my way back into the weight room. Did a lot of core work and light weight lifting for 2 years before I stepped it up again. It was a loooonnnngggg road back but here I am. Core strength is critical!!

http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00302

As silly as all of that looks it works for the lower back.
    nice work on the recovery.

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice work on the recovery.
    Thank you sir. It was not easy but I feel better than I did when I was 20 so it was worth it!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Core strength is critical!!
    Totally agree!!!! Also is your hip flexabilty and hamstrings.
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Thank you sir. It was not easy but I feel better than I did when I was 20 so it was worth it!
    wish i could say that, lol.

kidding aside props for getting back on the horse. a lot of people fall off once and never get back up again.

24. Thanks I'm gonna try some of those to help with the back, congrats on getting the back up and running 100%, I hope I can do the same!

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wish i could say that, lol.

kidding aside props for getting back on the horse. a lot of people fall off once and never get back up again.
    Thanks bro. I know a lot don't. That's just not me. I'm not good at losing. I do it often enough but I've never gotten used to it!

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Thanks I'm gonna try some of those to help with the back, congrats on getting the back up and running 100%, I hope I can do the same!
    Do it! Seriously. I used to do them every night as I was putting my daughter to bed. To the point where if I didn't lay there in her room doing them while she was going to sleep she would say "Aren't you going to do your exercises?". Gotta love kids!

O.K. So, I had a ****ty day at work which we all know mean it's time to go to the gym before I kill someone!

Backday. I've adjusted to the stim in Meso pretty much so I did a rounded scoop. Really rounded. LOL. Got me going and focused me in which I needed badly. Did my warmup elliptical run. JD, I like this for loosening the lower back preworkout. It really helps.

Some asshat decided to occupy my rack where I do deads and my pullups. So, I used and cable station for my pullups. In the meantime said asshat leaves and 2 "kids" grab my rack. So, I use the other rack and do some BB Bent Rows. Felt really good and strong. They got out of that rack just in time which is good because after my bad day it was really pissing me off that they were there. I have to give them credit though at least they were doing deads and not curling.

So after previously stating that I wasn't going to do deads I did them anyway because I was pissed and I find them exhausting and in that way relaxing. I hit a PR. Go figure. Nothing spectacular but for me it felt really good. I pulled 315. I was pretty happy and no longer pissed off at the world for my ****ty day. Thank you jackass client and Mesomorph for your combined efforts in helping me achieve a goal. Hahaha.

Upped my weights on DB Rows to 100's while I was feeling great. Hit all of my reps (9) on all 2 sets. Felt good through that too.

I decided to do a few curls yet but I was soooo worn out I struggled with 40's but I got my reps on incline curls with 35's.

Added in some hanging leg raises with "windshield wipers" to finish toasting myself and headed out happy!

The End.

26. Late loggin from Friday here. Crazy busy week and I was exhausted walking into the gym. Took about 1 1/2 scoops of Meso because I knew I was going to need some extra drive just to get through. Well, my legs are still killing me!

I ended up going lighter on squats and just doing more reps.

Squat 135x20,225x12x2,275x6,225x10

Superset with Bulgarian Split Squats with 35lb db's

Leg Extensions 150x15x5

Pump was crazy. Could barely walk out of the gym. I had to sit in my car for like 10 mins before I could drive because my legs were shaking. LOL. So, for a day I felt like **** Meso gave me some motivation I didn't really have. I'm usually very driven but on the occasion I'm not I love a supp that can get me back to normal.

I really want to try some Creatine Nitrate stacked with this. I'm liking this pump.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Late loggin from Friday here. Crazy busy week and I was exhausted walking into the gym. Took about 1 1/2 scoops of Meso because I knew I was going to need some extra drive just to get through. Well, my legs are still killing me!

I ended up going lighter on squats and just doing more reps.

Squat 135x20,225x12x2,275x6,225x10

Superset with Bulgarian Split Squats with 35lb db's

Leg Extensions 150x15x5

Pump was crazy. Could barely walk out of the gym. I had to sit in my car for like 10 mins before I could drive because my legs were shaking. LOL. So, for a day I felt like **** Meso gave me some motivation I didn't really have. I'm usually very driven but on the occasion I'm not I love a supp that can get me back to normal.

I really want to try some Creatine Nitrate stacked with this. I'm liking this pump.
    Wow nice! You know ya had a good leg workout when your legs are shaking

I'm excited to try Creatine Nitrate as well, the amount in Meso gives me crazy pumps, I can't imgaine, what stacking Creatine Nitrate will do!

28. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Wow nice! You know ya had a good leg workout when your legs are shaking

I'm excited to try Creatine Nitrate as well, the amount in Meso gives me crazy pumps, I can't imgaine, what stacking Creatine Nitrate will do!
    Yeah, it's those split squats. Those things kill me. They're not heavy but I nearly topple when I'm done with a set. Love that!

29. Has anyone else noticed a need to eh..."purge" within 30 mins? Thought it was just coincidence but I've been hitting the bathroom walking into the gym every night after I take this. No big deal just odd. Nothing else has done that to me.

Should have taken pics tonight. Crazy chest pump. My left shoulder has been bugging me so I decided to do something a little different tonight and preexhaust with some cable flies and then hit the bench light.

Cable flies 3x12 (forget what the weight was)
    Flat BB Bench 135x15,185x15,205x8,205x6,205x 6,205x7
    Incline DB Bench 75x8,75x6,75x7 Slow with static hold
    Flat DB Fly 55x10x3 super slow with a hold at the bottom and 30 sec stretch at the bottom of the last rep.

Straight bar tricep press 3x15 SS with Hanging leg raises w/windshield washers.

Crazy,crazy,crazy pump! My damn shirt doesn't fit right now. LOL. Great workout. Still loving this stuff.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Has anyone else noticed a need to eh..."purge" within 30 mins? Thought it was just coincidence but I've been hitting the bathroom walking into the gym every night after I take this. No big deal just odd. Nothing else has done that to me.

Should have taken pics tonight. Crazy chest pump. My left shoulder has been bugging me so I decided to do something a little different tonight and preexhaust with some cable flies and then hit the bench light.

Cable flies 3x12 (forget what the weight was)
    Flat BB Bench 135x15,185x15,205x8,205x6,205x 6,205x7
    Incline DB Bench 75x8,75x6,75x7 Slow with static hold
    Flat DB Fly 55x10x3 super slow with a hold at the bottom and 30 sec stretch at the bottom of the last rep.

Straight bar tricep press 3x15 SS with Hanging leg raises w/windshield washers.

Crazy,crazy,crazy pump! My damn shirt doesn't fit right now. LOL. Great workout. Still loving this stuff.
    Nice workout! Good to hear about the pumps I never had a problem with having to Purge 30min later tho lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 160
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 11:01 AM
  2. APS is Making Me a Mesomorph (sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 225
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 12:38 AM
  3. My APS Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph log (Sponsored)
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 01:42 AM
  4. From Endo to Mesomorph (Sponsored APS Weekly Reviews)
    By Resolve in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 02:13 PM
  5. APS Mesomorph in the Morning (sponsored)
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 05:15 PM