APS Mesomorph Review/LOG (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Does mesomorph have nitrates in it? I did a google search and found this.

SYNTHENOX-CARNOSINE/NITRIC OXIDE COMPLEX (Beta Alanine, l-citrulline DL-Malate 2:1, Arginine Alpha ketoglutarate, Icariin (50%)) 6,500 mg

MESOSWELL-CELL VOLUMIZING ATP MATRIX (Di-Creatine malate, L-taurine, Creatinol-o-phosphate, Agmatine sulfate.) 4,500 mg

NEUROMORPH-NEURO ENERGIZED STIMULANT MATRIX (Glucoronolactone, Thiamizine (Thiamine disulfide butyrate ester), Methylxanthine anhydrous, 3, 7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione, Naringin 1,3 dimethylamylamine)
    Yes it does and thats the old formula ingredient profile.

If you have a question about Mesomorph please PM me or make a thread in the APS Nutrition section, I don't want to Jack this log.

•   

2. Get anymore workouts in with Mesomorph?

I'm on my last scoop today and then I'm out lol

3. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Get anymore workouts in with Mesomorph?

Haha! That sucks! No, hitting it after work for back day. I've got a damn cold though so we'll see how it goes. I'll update later!

4. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Get anymore workouts in with Mesomorph?

well.......i just got mines.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    well.......i just got mines.
    Awesome!

Here I am drinking my last scoop lol

6. O.K. Have to say, I'm impressed. I am draggin ass today from this cold. Didn't sleep for **** last night because of my sinuses so I assumed my workout was going to blow hard. Took my meso about 40 minutes before the gym. Got in there and KILLED IT! I did skip my deads because I figured they wouldn't work well with the whole sinus issue.

Pull Ups 3x10 BW
    Bent BB Row 135x10,165x10x2
    DB Row 85x10,95x8x2
    Close Grip Cable High Row 3x8x160

Preacher Curls 95x8x3
    Concentration Curls 30x10-25x6,25x10-20x6,25x10-20x6 DS

Hanging Leg Raises 3x25

Felt Great. Got it all done in time.

One thing I would mention though that's driving me nuts with this stuff...when I do get the tingles I ONLY get them on my head. Like all over. I feel like my face is crawling off. Weirdest damn thing. I've usually gotten them down my arms and what not but literally all over my head. It only last about 10 mins but it sucks. LOL.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    O.K. Have to say, I'm impressed. I am draggin ass today from this cold. Didn't sleep for **** last night because of my sinuses so I assumed my workout was going to blow hard. Took my meso about 40 minutes before the gym. Got in there and KILLED IT! I did skip my deads because I figured they wouldn't work well with the whole sinus issue.

Pull Ups 3x10 BW
    Bent BB Row 135x10,165x10x2
    DB Row 85x10,95x8x2
    Close Grip Cable High Row 3x8x160

Preacher Curls 95x8x3
    Concentration Curls 30x10-25x6,25x10-20x6,25x10-20x6 DS

Hanging Leg Raises 3x25

Felt Great. Got it all done in time.

One thing I would mention though that's driving me nuts with this stuff...when I do get the tingles I ONLY get them on my head. Like all over. I feel like my face is crawling off. Weirdest damn thing. I've usually gotten them down my arms and what not but literally all over my head. It only last about 10 mins but it sucks. LOL.

Awesome update!

I've been taking B.A for a bit now so I don't feel it to much lately, but when I did get bad tingles I always get them in my legs, never had them on my head or arms, just legs, them tingles can be intense lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Awesome update!

I've been taking B.A for a bit now so I don't feel it to much lately, but when I did get bad tingles I always get them in my legs, never had them on my head or arms, just legs, them tingles can be intense lol
    I'm telling you the head thing sucks! Literally can't resist like pulling on my face. Feels like I'm crawling outta my skin. LOL

9. i want dem der tingles....i actually like ba tingles.

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i want dem der tingles....i actually like ba tingles.
    LOL. I like 'em too! Just overpowering on the head. It's one of the things I really enjoyed from the old N2KTS. I would get tingles all the way to my toes. Miss that.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    LOL. I like 'em too! Just overpowering on the head. It's one of the things I really enjoyed from the old N2KTS. I would get tingles all the way to my toes. Miss that.
    the last time i had really good tingles i mixed 3gms ba with 2 scoops poseidon-ba + niacin = damn!

12. just got my tub of meso, used a full scoop for my first time and it is really amazing. lasted me for 2-3hours and im home now still wanting more! good buy

13. I get em in the head too!Head and arms with meso.And for ^^^^this guy don't overtrain on the meso.It's true i can train for 4 hours full out on it.......but doesn't mean i should.

14. can't wait to try out meso in the morning.

15. Second day that I felt the Meso was able to lift me above my cold. Missed a couple reps on my last bench set but I was rushing for a spotter so I didn't get my rest so I think that had more to do with it than anything.

Worth noting, I seem to have adjusted to the stim as I took a full scoop with no overstim effect whatsoever today. The question from here is does it continue to decline. My guess is yes but most pwo do that. Generally if I don't use it for a couple of days it's right back for a while. That could be a tricky balance since it overstimmed me the first time out.

All in all. Another really good workout. Good pumps. Happy!

Thanks again to JD and APS. This is a solid formula for sure. It's different than most I have tried. It seems to walk a fine line with the stim and the focus is not as long lasting for me as some but the balance is really good. Overall I'm very happy with it thus far.

Oh..and I think maybe the flavor I have is grape. It's a very light flavor. I was used to the Grape N2KTS which is like a purple as hell. LOL.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Second day that I felt the Meso was able to lift me above my cold. Missed a couple reps on my last bench set but I was rushing for a spotter so I didn't get my rest so I think that had more to do with it than anything.

Worth noting, I seem to have adjusted to the stim as I took a full scoop with no overstim effect whatsoever today. The question from here is does it continue to decline. My guess is yes but most pwo do that. Generally if I don't use it for a couple of days it's right back for a while. That could be a tricky balance since it overstimmed me the first time out.

All in all. Another really good workout. Good pumps. Happy!

Thanks again to JD and APS. This is a solid formula for sure. It's different than most I have tried. It seems to walk a fine line with the stim and the focus is not as long lasting for me as some but the balance is really good. Overall I'm very happy with it thus far.

Oh..and I think maybe the flavor I have is grape. It's a very light flavor. I was used to the Grape N2KTS which is like a purple as hell. LOL.
    Glad your enjoying it!, I thought that I would get used to Meso, but really seems like every workout I feel very high energy, yesterday I felt a little rushed thinking maybe I only need 3/4th scoop lol

Log is lookin good!

17. I am getting some for sure, my son worked out on one of the samples last night and said it was amazing!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    I am getting some for sure, my son worked out on one of the samples last night and said it was amazing!!
    Smart kid!

19. Quote Originally Posted by APS NUTRITION View Post
    Smart kid!
    LOL.

I've had quite a few at the gym ask me what it is. I could be handing samples out like candy canes! Have everyone walking around like this

20. Monday will be my first day back into the gym after an injury has kept me out the for the last 2 years..
    Back when I was training the preworkout king was NO EXPLODE! I have heard alot this Mesomorph and APS in general and wanted to know if it was as good as the rumors..
    Got a coupon for 35% off just from asking about the product and am picking up a tub today. One scoop 30 mins before?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Guns View Post
    Monday will be my first day back into the gym after an injury has kept me out the for the last 2 years..
    Back when I was training the preworkout king was NO EXPLODE! I have heard alot this Mesomorph and APS in general and wanted to know if it was as good as the rumors..
    Got a coupon for 35% off just from asking about the product and am picking up a tub today. One scoop 30 mins before?
    Start off with half a scoop, then up it to a full one your second workout if you feel half a scoop wasn't too much

22. Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Guns View Post
    Monday will be my first day back into the gym after an injury has kept me out the for the last 2 years..
    Yeah, do what JD says. I did full scoop first time out and I was all cracked out. LOL.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Guns View Post
    Another tom?( refer to tomahawk thread)

24. Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    T.O.M.

25. Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    LOL...we should really make a T.O.M thread lol

26. used 2 scoops for legs. almost died

27. Quote Originally Posted by rojasdave View Post
    used 2 scoops for legs. almost died
    :| 2 scoops....ya I wouldn't suggest taking that much.

28. LOL. Yeah but...how was that workout?

29. It will be arms on deck tonight. Curious to see what kind of pump I can get going. Looking forward to this. Stay tuned!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 160
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 10:01 AM
  2. APS is Making Me a Mesomorph (sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 225
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 11:38 PM
  3. My APS Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph log (Sponsored)
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 12:42 AM
  4. From Endo to Mesomorph (Sponsored APS Weekly Reviews)
    By Resolve in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 01:13 PM
  5. APS Mesomorph in the Morning (sponsored)
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 04:15 PM