18.55%

liljoe's AX PWO Log

Okay, here is my split;
    Chest
    Back/Biceps
    off
    Legs
    Shoulders/Triceps

I won't put any specific weights for the log but, I will put the increases on the major lifts.

So, here it is for Monday.

I started off with Flat Bench today to judge overall chest strength today. As I go through the week I will just make a list of my thoughts.

Took one full serving 15 minutes before workout.
    1) 5 minutes after consumption my hairs started to stand on end.
    2) After my 2 warmup sets was starting to really feel the rush.
    3) Got into my working sets and noticed I was able to turn up the intensity on command.
    4) Finally, I put 30 lbs on the bar for the same reps as my last workout on SSIN Juice.(2 weeks ago)

So far, So good. I feel yoked and right now, feel like I could go back to the gym to train some wheels If I wanted to.

If you have any questions or want me to add anything specifically into my log, send me a PM.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.47%

Nice Joe... Looking forward to read about your upcoming workouts, specially bi's & tri's to get some judgement on da pumpa there

Don't think any specific weights are needed in the log.. What's interesting is how the stuff is working for ya
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.55%

Yeah, I think 1 full serving is about right for my body weight...I may play with the serving size a little the next couple workouts here. Didn't have a chance to get in there today. Come tomorrow I will tear it up.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.15%

Quote Originally Posted by liljoe View Post
    Yeah, I think 1 full serving is about right for my body weight...I may play with the serving size a little the next couple workouts here. Didn't have a chance to get in there today. Come tomorrow I will tear it up.
    Hell yea thats the attitude, i really like a full 3 tbspns. felt really good.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.47%

Not sure what time it is for you guys in the US, but looking forward to read about your upcoming workout... Will it be Back/Biceps today then ?
  6. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

subb'd
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.15%

subbd, looking forward to your next workout!! Keep us updated
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.55%

Sorry guys, been a little bit since I have been on...so, here comes three posts to catch up.

Tuesday...Back/Biceps

First off, I usually have no problems pumping up the biceps.

-As usual, by my 3rd set my arms were so full my biceps stopped my arms from doing a full range for my standing BB Curls.
    -The difference on Tuesday was my peak contraction was much more intense, almost to the point of cramping up(I use peak contraction on almost every bicep workout).
    -My focus and intensity was awesome again.
    -My back strength was up pretty big as well.
    -I have to say that the pump isn't huge but my focus and intensity makes up for that.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.55%

I worked legs on Friday due to the Holidays. I basically did some light, high rep stuff for this workout. I figured this would be a great test to see how far I could push past my current limits.

-I started off with 5 sets of leg presses for 20 reps. Legs felt awesome. The pump was good but, not huge again. For me that is okay though. I have no problem with my mind-muscle connection. Plus that, a severe pump really prevents me from feeling when my muscle starts to fail.
    -My legs recovered quickly between sets. I was cranking out sets every 30-45 seconds.
    -For me, I have liked it everyday up to this point. It doesn't make you feel sick and it is easy to crank up the intensity.

-
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.4%

i'm with you joe, the pump wasn't mind blowing, which isn't a huge concern as i get a solid pump when i train regardless of what i am taking. like you, the focus and mental energy was the most drastic effect of this PWO. great concentration throughout my training.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.55%

Did shoulders and triceps on Saturday.

-Not much to say on this workout.
    -It was good, focus and strength were on par for the rest of my workouts for the week.
    -What I can say is, so far this is probably in my top 2 favorite Pre-Workout supps so far.
    -I think there are a few little things that could be done to improve the pump(for those that think the only way they build muscle is feeling a good pump). For me, I don't chase the pump. I focus on strength and intensity. The pump is very secondary for me.

I will have 1 more workout on this stuff. I will be doing this workout tomorrow because of my schedule tonight. So, stay tuned for my 2nd Chest workout in the test. Oh, and this is a light week for me. I will be cranking up the reps and intensity for this one.
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.47%

Nice comeback Joe, looking forward for you last workout and your final review
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.55%

Okay. Last workout finished.

-To be honest my workout started like crap. I was a little frustrated so, I said to hell with the light weights and higher reps. By the time I got to my last set of Flat I was feeling strong.
    -Went to Inclines next. Was real strong on incline. So strong I decided to take my last set down to 3 reps just to feel the weight.
    -Anyway, after my first few sets I started to feel like myself(probably my fault cuz my pre-workout meal kinda sucked today.)

In conclusion, as I was saying the other day, I believe that this will be a real strong supplement with just a few tweaks. I really like it the way it is but, for those pump freaks it may disappoint you. I say great job to AX on a first batch of this stuff and I can't wait to try the final product. By the way if you guys want to...you can just send me a jug of the test batch .
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.47%

Quote Originally Posted by liljoe View Post
    Okay. Last workout finished.

-To be honest my workout started like crap. I was a little frustrated so, I said to hell with the light weights and higher reps. By the time I got to my last set of Flat I was feeling strong.
    -Went to Inclines next. Was real strong on incline. So strong I decided to take my last set down to 3 reps just to feel the weight.
    -Anyway, after my first few sets I started to feel like myself(probably my fault cuz my pre-workout meal kinda sucked today.)

In conclusion, as I was saying the other day, I believe that this will be a real strong supplement with just a few tweaks. I really like it the way it is but, for those pump freaks it may disappoint you. I say great job to AX on a first batch of this stuff and I can't wait to try the final product. By the way if you guys want to...you can just send me a jug of the test batch .

Nice review Joe, thanks for testing & reviewing the product, this will sure come in handy for the professor

Hahaha I hear ya, Maybe we can split that jug?
  15. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.98%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thanks for testing the product and giving us your honest, final review.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line