Andrew732 beta tests out AX's new PWO

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Thanks AX for letting me beta test the new pwo that you guys plan to come out with eventually. This will be unbiased, and I am def not big into and know if there are placebos. I know how and if something new is occuring since my diet, training, and numbers have been consistent as of lately.

Taste: Remind me of a watered down Pink Lemonade that you usually come across at buffets. Not too sweet but definitely easy to down.

Mixability: VERY easily mixed with no clumps of raws.

Now Performance: I decided to go with 1 serving since that is what I would dose if I bought the product, plus today was a heavy day. It took about 20 minutes for the stim to kick in. When it did it must have had nootropic effects because I noticed that I kept brainstorming ideas, not typical with other stims which gives me a jolt of energy. The energy was not as fast geranium, settle but got a better over the course of an hour. I got a small crash towards the end of the workout. Let me say that this stuff had me bloated LOL, BUT the muscular endurance was there. Reps for sets were smoother than usual. I drank the 20 oz of water with my dose, but honestly be aware, that you need MORE, I got a little light headed during my workout and had to take in more water. This stuff definitely provides NO boosting because as I said reps were smoother and my healing time in between and post training was VERY prominent. I actually tied a PR in a specific amount of squat weight.

This stuff DEFINITELY has a diuretic effect because I kept peeing, and not like a faucet kind of urination but more like a hose going off hard MULITPLE times during training. The weird thing was that even though I was peeing like a mad man I was still somewhat bloated. Nonetheless I was impressed with the performance and NO aspects to this product. Just by this session, I would be willing to invest into a tub of this product. I really want to know what is the NO enhancer in it, because it really does do its job.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Hello Andrew! Congrats on the PR, always sweet to knock em down :)

How is your overall water intake during the rest of the day ?

Looking forward to read more about your upcoming tests..

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Hello Andrew! Congrats on the PR, always sweet to knock em down :)

How is your overall water intake during the rest of the day ?

Looking forward to read more about your upcoming tests..
I tied its not a new one though LMAO.
I kept drinking water throughout the day, at least a gallon of water not by choice LOL.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
russian race horse:usa:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Andrew is a good dude.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
You are too nice Dan,

I decided to take only 1 tablespoon which is 1/6 of the pwo for today's workout, now I was definitely getting thristy but nowhere near as bad as the other day. Muscular endurance was good but not as good as yesterday. Taste was more faint but again no biggie when it comes to supps. I will say endurance during bag work was great and I was sweating like a pig pen LOL.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
hahha sorry mate, I misunderstood it...
For me, that meant that you tied one in..not like... ahh never mind.. rofl.. Can get completly wrong sometimes with the translation when you're not familiar with the concept haha :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
HAHA its all good bro, no harm done, technically its a PR its just not a NEW PR LMAO.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Third time using it

I decided to take 2 tablespoons and I think that is the sweet spot for me. I will continue to try different doses to give AX the best possible dosing idea for this product. I liked today's workout because I had some nice energy boost but not too strong, good focus and no crash with only 3 hours of sleep. The muscular endurance has gone up for sure and so has nutrient delivery to the muscles. I was pumped during training and also looked pretty vascular, strength is a tad up from the start of using it, since the directions say that it gets better with daily continous use, I keep taking it daily which it definitely seems to be getting better in the N.O. producing department. Again this totally non placebo, going based on what I already achieve and do on a daily basis. I also like the fact that I am able to fall asleep easier unlike most other pwo's. Diuretic effect is not bad at all, as long as I don't go the normal 3 tablespoons. Very impressed with strength/performance thus far.

A

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
In the orginal post you said you started off with a full serving, so is that 3 tbspns? And if so, that means that you thought it was a bit too strong and you like 2 tbspn. more? Anyway everything looks good, keep it up!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yes first time was the standard 3 tablespoons, yesterday was with 2 tablespoons which seems to be best for me thus far. Tommorow I will go with 2 1/2 scoops to see how it hits me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Third time using it

I decided to take 2 tablespoons and I think that is the sweet spot for me. I will continue to try different doses to give AX the best possible dosing idea for this product. I liked today's workout because I had some nice energy boost but not too strong, good focus and no crash with only 3 hours of sleep. The muscular endurance has gone up for sure and so has nutrient delivery to the muscles. I was pumped during training and also looked pretty vascular, strength is a tad up from the start of using it, since the directions say that it gets better with daily continous use, I keep taking it daily which it definitely seems to be getting better in the N.O. producing department. Again this totally non placebo, going based on what I already achieve and do on a daily basis. I also like the fact that I am able to fall asleep easier unlike most other pwo's. Diuretic effect is not bad at all, as long as I don't go the normal 3 tablespoons. Very impressed with strength/performance thus far.
very detailed-nice job, andrew.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
great log. and ya, many of us are curious as to what the ingredient profile is to this PWO, but for now will have to be patient and wait it out...ughhhh.... nice review man

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro, going to the gym with just 3 hours of sleep is an achievement of itself imo. ;)
Also nice to read that you feel the effect is going up since the start...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice bro, going to the gym with just 3 hours of sleep is an achievement of itself imo. ;)
Also nice to read that you feel the effect is going up since the start...
Agreed!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Used it today with 2 and half tablespoons and it was MONEY. Best serving for me, 3 tablespoons has me peeing too much but this gave me all that I needed without the uncomfortable sides. Strength continues to climb along muscular endurance. Vascularity and fullness were solid today. I had about 4 hours of sleep but yet had GREAT focus. What I like about the oxytropics in this product is it does not over stim me but it puts me in a really good focus. Like the fact that no crash has hit me either since the first full dose. No bloating either, 3 tablespoons seems to be too much for me.
I honestly feel that this really will suit many people's pwo needs.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Niiiiiice... Sounds like you're sold to this product :) .... but seriously... Why do you sleep so little ?! :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Used it today with 2 and half tablespoons and it was MONEY. Best serving for me, 3 tablespoons has me peeing too much but this gave me all that I needed without the uncomfortable sides. Strength continues to climb along muscular endurance. Vascularity and fullness were solid today. I had about 4 hours of sleep but yet had GREAT focus. What I like about the oxytropics in this product is it does not over stim me but it puts me in a really good focus. Like the fact that no crash has hit me either since the first full dose. No bloating either, 3 tablespoons seems to be too much for me.
I honestly feel that this really will suit many people's pwo needs.
product sounds really good, but is there a reason why you are getting so little sleep? is the product causing this?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
It has nothing to do with the product, my schedule has been hectic busy, just came back from a wedding. I am fine because of my natural great body LOL. Stims are not overkill in this product that I am sure of.

A

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
glad you found your perfect dose, i think thats right around where i should be aswell. Most my days i used 3 tbspns and i always needed to pee but some days would just hold it and it would go away. However today i did a little more then 2 tbspns. and i think it was my best dose yet. Was getting awesome pumps, good energy, great endurance with no need to use the rest room.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro, well I decided to give 3 tablespoons a go again on Saturday. I liked it better than the first time, I could not tell the difference between 2.5 and 3 tablespoons of the beta. Strength still is slowly getting better which makes me very pleased with it. Personally I am READY to buy it. I did not receive much of a diuretic effect either which was great stuff.

A

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Glad you liked it so much, you going to throw up a final review?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Final Review:

Energy: 8
Focus 9.5
Vascularity: 9
Pump: 9
Muscular Endurance: 10
Strength: 9
overall: 9.5

Final thoughts: I really liked the muscular endurance aspect, I seem to be able to do my high rep workouts more easily, strength was slowly starting to climb which is usually unusual with preworkout supps. I did not get jittery at all or feel a semi jolt of energy, but I did notice an increase in cognitive function along good focus during training which is a plus for me since I train late at night. I did notice also a pretty strong diuretic effect but body becomes accustomed to it overtime. This stuff really did boost NO levels because if I did not drink 30 plus ouces of water within an hour of drinking the pwo product, I would get lightheaded and then had to drink water. I was starting to get a more fuller muscle look during the last two workouts with this product. I would recommend it to anyone who is not looking for N2KTS energy but rather a performance enhancer that boosts Nitric Oxide levels.
Thanks again AX.