Gonzo Is Growing with BlueGrowtH (Sponsored)

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
GONZO IS GROWING WITH BLUEGROWTH
First, I would like to thank CL for sponsoring this log.
NOW LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD

PRODUCT INFO
Blue GrowtH - HGH Boosting Complex
BlueGrowth_web.jpg

Growth and regeneration are the top requirements that bodybuilders and athletes are always looking for. These two elements are what can make or break an athlete in a particular sport and why so many have turned to HGH (Human Growth Hormone) supplementation. HGH is largely responsible for these two relished bodily processes amongst top athletes and amateurs alike. This hormone is the key to true growth. However, there is one big issue, it’s a prescription drug and only available legally via a prescribing physician!

If there were a way to increase the HGH your body produces naturally in the pituitary gland and thereby the amount your muscle and other bodily tissues can absorb, this would serve a similar purpose as exogenous HGH supplementation. Luckily there are phytochemicals found naturally in select herbs that can effectively act to inhibit your body’s mechanism for reducing HGH output.

Controlled Labs has harnessed these powerful herbs and combined them with other compounds that have been shown to effectively enhance sleep patterns: another crucial element of growth. The only name befitting a supplement of this magnitude is Blue GrowtH™. Blue GrowtH™ will not only help to enhance your overall performance but also sleep, sexual stamina, and a host of other benefits that are common to supplementation with this wonderful hormone.

Who said muscle mass needs to come with nasty side effects? Now you can enhance your physique and maintain exceptional health with Blue GrowtH™!
BlueGrowth supp facts.jpg

STATS:

Weight:203
Height:5'8"
BF%: ~11%
Chest:43'
Arm(L/R): 15.75/16
Thighs: 25/25
Waist: 33.5

TRAINING:
I'm right now in between programs. Right now I'm in a chest-bis/legs/shoulders-tris/back basic spilt.
Next week I'm looking at starting a 2 week rotation on increasing my bench/dead/squat. with 2 works a week for each, i.e during the bench phase, Ill work a ME day and a DE day, with extra moves to promote hypertrophy on the DE day.
Fasted Cardio is done Mon-Wed-Fri, and Tues and Thrus are busy days so I try and fit them in when I can.

DIET:
Right now I'm at maintaince, but am restricting my carbs.
With limited food options its hard to have a set diet, but It will be clean, Ill do my best to post Macros

SUPPS:

BlueGrowtH - 5 caps pre bed
Multi
Glucosamine
Fish Oil
Protein
Creatine

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 11.8.10

Day 1:

Quote Of The Day:""The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."
Arnold Schwarzenegge

Weight: 203

Workout:

Fasted Cardio: 1 mile brisk run

Squat: (315x8) x 3sets
Walking BB Lunges: (135x10(each leg)) x 3 sets
Stiff Leg Dead: (225x8) x 3
Ham Curls: (80x15) x3
Leg Ext: (130x15) x3
Leg press: (445x25) x3
Leg press calf raises: (445x8) x 4 (toes net/out/in/net.)
Post W/O Cardio: 15mins Stat. Bike

Diet:
No marcos today :(

Dosing:
5 caps pre bed

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
NOTE:
I woke up this morning with a bloody nose. The only new things introduced was BlueGrowtH,
I'm considering taking a half dose tonight and increasing to see if there is any correlation or just coincidence.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I'm in mang!! Give'm hell bro!!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Is that common for you? Could be the weather changing... dry air, etc.

Usually season change from winter to spring I'm prone to bloody noses, not usually for fall to winter, but It did not occur this morning after taking another full dose so I'm going to assume it was just a coincidence and I was just jumping the gun.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 11.9.10

Day 2:

] Quote Of The Day:“The will to persevere is often the difference between failure and success.” David Sarnoff

Workout:

Shoulder Press (165x10)x2 sets (175x8)--(135xFAIL)
increased 10ibs from last week, challeneged with 175 and gutted out 8, means I can keep going up
Machine shoulder press: (140x12) x 3 sets
Leaning Cable Lateral: (20x12)x3
DB leaning lateral raise (25x10)x3
DB lateral: (30x8)x 3 sets
DB shrugs: (100x12) x 3 sets
OH DB Tri Ext: (75x12)x3
DB French press: (30x10)x3
Rope Tri ext: (80x10) x 3
Hammer curls (40x10) x 3

Diet:
CALS: 2503
Fat 106
Carbs 176
Protein 205

Dosing:
5 caps pre bed

NOTES:
No noticeable increase in recovery, though when i woke up with a bloody nose, which I determined was not related to Blue Growth. However, I did sleep through the night, which lately has not been the case. I slept through most of my bloody nose as well. As what I remembered I fell asleep pretty quickly.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Looking for some feedback.
Ill try and take a better picture later, but if you look at the second post and my last picture, does it look like I have un proportional delts? I feel like my rear delt is non-existent. Or atleast compared to my front/mid delt. I do not want to create an imbalance, my shoulders are important and want to keep them healthy

And
SOME EYE CANDY FOR THOSE FOLLOWING!

Tianna Ta, IFFB pro.
Tianna1.PNG

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I'm IN!

hey if your prone to bloody noses try a humidifier while you sleep.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I'm IN!

hey if your prone to bloody noses try a humidifier while you sleep.
Yeah, I'm going to have to invest. I tend not to wake up right away and end of swallowing a lot of blood, and when I do wake up getting, ready to pass out cause of it.
Worst is waking up covered in blood, while hald asleep you thought you had a runny nose. I'm just like :wtf1:

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm going to have to invest. I tend not to wake up right away and end of swallowing a lot of blood, and when I do wake up getting, ready to pass out cause of it.
Worst is waking up covered in blood, while hald asleep you thought you had a runny nose. I'm just like :wtf1:
My brother in law had that problem. The Doctor said he had a Nasal septum deviation.

Not that Wikipedia is the doctor on stuff but:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasal_septum_deviation

May want to look into it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yup you should do a bit of isolation work for your rear delts. But everyone is 'built' differently, and therefor everyone has parts that lag or whatever. Your traps and front delts look very developed, though. :)

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I was super busy yesterday studying for an exam, Ill post my updates after my class.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I will have to agree with renegade. . .I would do some Rear Delt raise brutha and make sure you keep your elbos out. . .front delt and trap are poping like whoaaa!! Nice log thus far and keep smashin it bro! :fing02:

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I will have to agree with renegade. . .I would do some Rear Delt raise brutha and make sure you keep your elbos out. . .front delt and trap are poping like whoaaa!! Nice log thus far and keep smashin it bro! :fing02:
Yeah I'm adding my leaning raises in before regular lateral raises and such. Wanna round out my shoulders. Its interesting you guys commented on my traps, I always thought at least from a front view they were small.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 11.3.10

Day 3:

Quote Of The Day:"Make the Sacrifice."

Weight: 200

Workout:

A little scatter brained, I was in a rush and didnt get a chance to write down my workout ahead of time

Pull ups (BW x 10) x 3 sets
Bent over barbell rows: (185x8 ) x 3 sets
I could of done more weight but I feel its hard for me to maintain good form
Machine Lat. Pulldowns: (140x8)x2 (160x8)
T Bar Row(Oldschool): 260x8)x3
BB Curls: (50x8)x3
Preacher DB curls: (20x8)x3

Diet:
No Macros :(

Dosing:
5 caps pre bed

NOTES:
Sleep is good. Getting to sleep fast, and staying a sleep. I was still a bit groggy waking up this morning. Can't really make comments on Recovery, nothing too noticeable at the current moment.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 11.11.10

Day 4:

Quote Of The Day:“Our greatest battles are that with our own minds.” Jameson Frank

Weight: 201

Workout:

Took an Off Day Today. played some Basketball, just relaxed and studied most of the day.

Diet:

Dosing:
5 caps pre bed

NOTES:
Very tired today, Not sure why, could be because I didnt get to workout, and had my nose in the book for most of it.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
So woke up again with a bloody nose, but this time woke up because it was hot, and i was sweaty, then my nose started to gush blood. I'm going to the store today to pick up a humidifier. Hate bloody noses.

Had a pretty hard test today in Real Analysis. Today will probably be a fun day in the gym, heavy dead/squat/bench, throw around some weight.
I'm hoping by next week I start feeling some recovery benefits.

Some more eye candy for those reading along!

Sonia.PNG

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Your log is way prettier than mine! I'm in. I also do not usually get great sleep but the past 2 nights have been great. Anyways I'll be following your log to compair notes. Good luck!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 11.12.10

Day 4:

Quote Of The Day:“Never stop. One stops as soon as something is about to happen.” Peter Brock

Weight: 205 Felt pretty bloated for some reason this morning

Workout:
After a long week of just not feeling myself, I thought maybe a max day would get my head straight.
Squat: 135x5 225x5 315x3 365xfailed
This got me pissed. I normally get 365 for triple, at least a double. No reason I should of failed
Bench: 135x5 185x5 225x3 245x1 280x1--> PR!
PR was at 275, failed at 280, this time i killed it.
Dead:135x5 225x5 315x3 405x1
I could of went for more but I was disgusted with how hard 405 was.

Diet:
Didn't really eat much, felt sick to my stomach from my nose bleed.

Dosing:
5 caps pre bed

NOTES:
My idiot roommate closed the window in middle of the night, so I ended up with another nose bleed. I couldn't get it to stop either, Felt sick and light headed for a lot of the day. I probably should of ate something, but I thought it would of came right up. on Todays todo list Is picking up a humidifier.
Otherwise I spelt well. A friend of mine might have mono, and I'm hoping the increased fatigue, even though I'm sleeping better than normal is not due to mono.
I'm going to take this week to really set some week goals and hit him.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
She is drop dead gorgeous. I think you will all agree

monique.PNG

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Your log is way prettier than mine! I'm in. I also do not usually get great sleep but the past 2 nights have been great. Anyways I'll be following your log to compair notes. Good luck!
Thanks for the support Ill be stopping by yours also.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Sucks about the nose bleeds. I get them when it gets cold as well. Great pr on bench! I love the squat bench and dl as your work out. And yes she is smokin.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 11.13.10

Day 5:

Quote Of The Day:The best program is one that you buy into and believe will work"

Weight: 202/COLOR]

Workout:
Cardio day
Swim 20 mins laps takings rests as needed to prevent the pre teen 125ib life guard from trying to haul my lard ass outta the water.
1 mile run at a brisk pace
rest

Diet:
Gotta start remembering to compute macros.

Dosing:
5 caps pre bed

NOTES:
I'm getting good sleep at night. Though during the day I do feel tired, and I'm not sure why. motivation is very low. I feel the fatigue is coming from emotional exhaustion rather than physical, for theres been a bit going on in my personal life.
I think this directly influences my inability to devise a program to stick to. What ever program I pick, I feel I'm leaving something out. If i concentrate on this, I'm giving up that, ad I feel I need to do it all. I need to buckle down and devise clear goals, and a program to achieve them.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 11.14.10

Day 6:

Quote Of The Day:"Set Goals. Make A Plan. Achieve Them."

Workout:
Gym was unexpectedly closed.
Turned into a rest and reflection day. Planning the weeks ahead.

Diet:
N/a

Dosing:
5 caps pre bed

NOTES:
Ill be posting goals, times line and consequences in a few hours. Today ends the lazy-ness.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
GOALS

1. Add 5ibs To Bench
2. Weigh In Sub 200ibs
--Goals To Be Completed By 11:59pm on 11.29.10--

Here is the deal. I'm giving my self 2 weeks to add 5(or more) pounds to my bench, while maintaining a sub 200(199 or less) pound bodyweight. I will be following a modified 5x5 program.
What I'm Asking From You...
I'm asking to hold me accountable. If by 11:59pm Monday night 11.29.10 I do not post a video of 1. myself preforming a 285ib bench for one good rep, 2. a video of http://www.todaysdate.com/ and scale display of my weight under 200, you give me negative reps.

I will use this as motivation to kick start me into my normal training intensity.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update:

Woke up feeling like a champ. Great nights rest, no nose bleeds, DID NOT wake up feeling groggy at all. Feel energized and ready to go, even skipped the extra morning cup of coffee. Lets see how my day plays out.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update:

Woke up feeling like a champ. Great nights rest, no nose bleeds, DID NOT wake up feeling groggy at all. Feel energized and ready to go, even skipped the extra morning cup of coffee. Lets see how my day plays out.
Wow, no coffee = good sleep :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Wow, no coffee = good sleep :D
You can say that again. I passed on the second cup at breakfast, and I usually need a cup to get me through my second class. No need, even at almost 4pm I feel good. We'll see how I feel around 6, thats usually my crash time.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 11.15.10

Day 7:

Quote Of The Day:""Ill Show You How Great I Am" Ali

Weight: 201

Workout:
Morning Fasted Cardio:
3 basketball court suicides
15 mins brisk job

Squat: (285x5)x4 314x5
I was supposed to keep the weight the same but I wanted to gut out 315 for a set. Felt good.
Bench: (225x5)x5 sets
Some pain in left elbow?
JS Rows: (225x5) x5

Ran short on time and how to go, but it was intense and i pushed myself this workout. Felt on top

Diet:
I was pretty hungry for some reason.
Cals 2465
Fat: 46
Carbs: 199
Protein: 254

Dosing:
5 caps pre bed

NOTES:
Felt good. Well rested so much I skipped coffee. I usually crash and need a nap around 6pm, not the case. I got a little tired at 7,but that could of been related to my night class (lol) Good strong workout in. On back on track now.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
a big update coming in a little bit sorry for the hold up

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 11.16.10

Day 8:

Workout:
Standing Reverse Cables: (50x10)x3 sets
Leaning Reverse Cables: (20x8) x 3 sets
Up Right Rows: (85x10)x3
DB Shrugs (100x12)x3
Close Grip Bench (135x10)x3
Dips (BW x 15) x 3
OH TRI EXT (85x12) (100x8) (100x7) PR

Day 9:

Workout:
Front Squat: (135x5)(155x5)(165x5)x5
MP: (175x5)x5
Deadlift: (315x5)x5
Pullups: (BW+25 x 5)x5

Day 10:

Workout:

Band Bench (95+ETFS mini bands x10)x3
Pullups (bw x 8)x3

WG pulldowns (160x8)x3
pushups (bwx25)

CG cable rows (140x10)x3
DB Flys (35x10)x3

DB preacher curls (20x10)x3
EZ bar preacher (35x15)x3

NOTES:

I've Been Dosing at 5 caps every night. The past 2 days I've been very very tired throughout the day. not sure why. sleep at night has been very deep and very good. So much so I've been sleeping through my alarm! I've noticed less DOMS from workouts, even after I completely forgot my post workout shake after a hard workout.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
“Never be satisfied with what you achieve, because it all pales in comparison with what you are capable of doing in the future.” Rabbi Nochem Kaplan

Sky's The Limit.
Woke up late, no big deal. Start a new running program today, then gonna get an I-N-T-E-N-S-E workout in.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

Ok I'm getting killed by school with this break coming up.Heres what I can say
Good workouts lately. this weekend was mostly cardio. I felt obligated to take today off. I didnt think my body needed it but I forgot that I already went 6 straight days. Recovery time is down, i'm not feeling much if any DOMS.
Hopefully stress wont ruin the start of this week. Im home free tuesday!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:

Workout:
Standing Reverse Cables: (50x10)x3 sets
Leaning Reverse Cables: (20x8) x 3 sets
Up Right Rows: (85x10)x3
DB Shrugs (100x12)x3
Close Grip Bench (135x10)x3
Dips (BW x 15) x 3
OH TRI EXT (85x12) (100x8) (100x7) PR

Day 9:

Workout:
Front Squat: (135x5)(155x5)(165x5)x5
MP: (175x5)x5
Deadlift: (315x5)x5
Pullups: (BW+25 x 5)x5

Day 10:

Workout:

Band Bench (95+ETFS mini bands x10)x3
Pullups (bw x 8)x3

WG pulldowns (160x8)x3
pushups (bwx25)

CG cable rows (140x10)x3
DB Flys (35x10)x3

DB preacher curls (20x10)x3
EZ bar preacher (35x15)x3

NOTES:

I've Been Dosing at 5 caps every night. The past 2 days I've been very very tired throughout the day. not sure why. sleep at night has been very deep and very good. So much so I've been sleeping through my alarm! I've noticed less DOMS from workouts, even after I completely forgot my post workout shake after a hard workout.

Not sure why you are tired throughout the day. Could you be getting TOO MUCH sleep? That is just as bad as not enough :)

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 11.22.10

Day 14:

Quote Of The Day:"You Only Find Out Whats Really Inside You When You're Squeezed Hard Enough"

Weight: 202

Workout:
Didn't get any cardio in but a great lift. Dug Deep and got some numbers up

SQUAT: (315x5)x3 (325x5) (365x1(failed on the second rep))
BENCH: (235x5)x5 good sets, felt strong
JS ROWS: (225x5)x5

Felt pretty burnt out, plus had a test to study for so I bounced after that.

Diet:
I've been more hungry lately, but weight hasn't really increased, still trying to get under 200

Dosing:
5 caps pre bed

Day 15:

Quote Of The Day:“The Difficult is that which can be done immediately; the Impossible that which takes a little longer.” George Santayana

Weight: 200.5

Workout:
DB Shoulder Press: (60x15)x4
DB Rear Delt: (20x12)x4
DB Lateral Raise: (30x10)x3
Smith Behind Shrugs: (195x8)x4
DB overhead tri ext: (60x15) x 4
Cable SA over heav tri ext: (60x12)x3

Diet:
A long car drive home let me to much on a ton of beef jerky :/

Dosing:
5 caps pre bed

NOTES:
Ok i think RR was right in sleeping too much. I'm starting to get back to normal with energy levels through the day. I feel great. well rest, stress is down even with a ton of school work the past days. I feel strong, numbers going up. DOMS limited, and recovery time is down slightly.
overall. I feel good. With two weeks in things can only get better.
So far very pleased

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Love the quote of the day's nice work mang!!! I love GH products and the reduction of down time. . .such a beautiful thing!

Awards
I've tried 5-HTP before to boost my mood, and although it helped I had to stop it because I would be way too tired during the day. Sleep was great, but I couldn't go for 10 minutes during the day without yawning.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Im still following bud, It looks like we are still having similar results. You will reach your goal, your really close. In my opinion the best way to increase strength on a lift is to DO THAT LIFT. I have a big bench and big squat (for my size in my opinion) thats because I am always benching and squatting. Its my caveman approach to thinking. I think your log is much prettier than mine, all the colors and organization...

and I see your log has also gotten to be 2+ pages, Im guessing you where not thrown off by this as I was. haha. Good luck, your doing awesome!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:
Wedsenday I decided to take off because of a now-annual family event, a thanksgiving 5K. I was not ready for this at ALL. So I spent the day stretching and hydrating.
Thrusday, I ran the 5k in 26 and change, not bad for not really running. The gym was closed so I couldnt get a lift in.

Today I'm going to access energy levels and see if I can get 2 strong workouts in, wedensday, and todays. I expect my squats to be a little lower just cause my knees are a little sore, legs seem to be fine, maybe a little tight which is def a pleasant surprise

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Love the quote of the day's nice work mang!!! I love GH products and the reduction of down time. . .such a beautiful thing!
I'm loving it so far, I can def hit the gym closer to 100% everyday then without it.

I've tried 5-HTP before to boost my mood, and although it helped I had to stop it because I would be way too tired during the day. Sleep was great, but I couldn't go for 10 minutes during the day without yawning.
I'm going with RR with the increased fatigue during the day was the extra sleeping in, and overall too much sleep. Once I started to get back on my normal sleep schedule, I feel great. my body is getting the sleep its used too, but better quality without waking up in middle of the night always.

Im still following bud, It looks like we are still having similar results. You will reach your goal, your really close. In my opinion the best way to increase strength on a lift is to DO THAT LIFT. I have a big bench and big squat (for my size in my opinion) thats because I am always benching and squatting. Its my caveman approach to thinking. I think your log is much prettier than mine, all the colors and organization...

I agree 100% one of the reasons my bench lags so much is because of baseball I never built up a big bench untill maybe 2 years ago. I just gotta practice the lift, and the strength will come with it.

and I see your log has also gotten to be 2+ pages, Im guessing you where not thrown off by this as I was. haha. Good luck, your doing awesome!
I'm not going to lie I got thrown off for a second, but not enough to post twice LOLOLOL

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear your back to your normal sleep schedule, it's always tempting to sleep more than nescessary, especially when your putting in alot of time into the gym, you know 'when i sleep, i grow!' but it's actually counterproductive to get TOO MUCH.

Annual thanksgiving 5k??? tell me more... my family has the annual thanksgiving 5pies :D

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
big update coming today, My fault for the lack of them been very busy.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Quick update:
I've been running around like a mad man all week. Getting my workouts in, keeping motivated, I feel good. Between class, and a new lady friend in the picture some nights have been preocuipied for updates. Thats my fault and I full apologise. I have been taking notes of how I feel, and I'll have a full update considering I'm almost done with my bottle.
Just a note the other night I did pull a new deadlift PR of 440.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Quick update:
I've been running around like a mad man all week. Getting my workouts in, keeping motivated, I feel good. Between class, and a new lady friend in the picture some nights have been preocuipied for updates. Thats my fault and I full apologise. I have been taking notes of how I feel, and I'll have a full update considering I'm almost done with my bottle.
Just a note the other night I did pull a new deadlift PR of 440.
DAMN! Congrats on the PR bro! Looking forward to the update :439: