Gonzo Is Growing with BlueGrowtH (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.85%

Day 14 11.22.10

Day 14:

Quote Of The Day:"You Only Find Out Whats Really Inside You When You're Squeezed Hard Enough"

Weight: 202

Workout:
    Didn't get any cardio in but a great lift. Dug Deep and got some numbers up

SQUAT: (315x5)x3 (325x5) (365x1(failed on the second rep))
    BENCH: (235x5)x5 [I] good sets, felt strong[i]
    JS ROWS: (225x5)x5

Felt pretty burnt out, plus had a test to study for so I bounced after that.

Diet:
    I've been more hungry lately, but weight hasn't really increased, still trying to get under 200

Dosing:
    5 caps pre bed

Day 15:

Quote Of The Day:The Difficult is that which can be done immediately; the Impossible that which takes a little longer. George Santayana

Weight: 200.5

Workout:
    DB Shoulder Press: (60x15)x4
    DB Rear Delt: (20x12)x4
    DB Lateral Raise: (30x10)x3
    Smith Behind Shrugs: (195x8)x4
    DB overhead tri ext: (60x15) x 4
    Cable SA over heav tri ext: (60x12)x3

Diet:
    A long car drive home let me to much on a ton of beef jerky :/

Dosing:
    5 caps pre bed

NOTES:
    Ok i think RR was right in sleeping too much. I'm starting to get back to normal with energy levels through the day. I feel great. well rest, stress is down even with a ton of school work the past days. I feel strong, numbers going up. DOMS limited, and recovery time is down slightly.
    overall. I feel good. With two weeks in things can only get better.
    So far very pleased

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Love the quote of the day's nice work mang!!! I love GH products and the reduction of down time. . .such a beautiful thing!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.05%

I've tried 5-HTP before to boost my mood, and although it helped I had to stop it because I would be way too tired during the day. Sleep was great, but I couldn't go for 10 minutes during the day without yawning.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.51%

Im still following bud, It looks like we are still having similar results. You will reach your goal, your really close. In my opinion the best way to increase strength on a lift is to DO THAT LIFT. I have a big bench and big squat (for my size in my opinion) thats because I am always benching and squatting. Its my caveman approach to thinking. I think your log is much prettier than mine, all the colors and organization...

and I see your log has also gotten to be 2+ pages, Im guessing you where not thrown off by this as I was. haha. Good luck, your doing awesome!
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.85%

UPDATE:
    Wedsenday I decided to take off because of a now-annual family event, a thanksgiving 5K. I was not ready for this at ALL. So I spent the day stretching and hydrating.
    Thrusday, I ran the 5k in 26 and change, not bad for not really running. The gym was closed so I couldnt get a lift in.

Today I'm going to access energy levels and see if I can get 2 strong workouts in, wedensday, and todays. I expect my squats to be a little lower just cause my knees are a little sore, legs seem to be fine, maybe a little tight which is def a pleasant surprise
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Love the quote of the day's nice work mang!!! I love GH products and the reduction of down time. . .such a beautiful thing!
    I'm loving it so far, I can def hit the gym closer to 100% everyday then without it.

Quote Originally Posted by 3147 View Post
    I've tried 5-HTP before to boost my mood, and although it helped I had to stop it because I would be way too tired during the day. Sleep was great, but I couldn't go for 10 minutes during the day without yawning.
    I'm going with RR with the increased fatigue during the day was the extra sleeping in, and overall too much sleep. Once I started to get back on my normal sleep schedule, I feel great. my body is getting the sleep its used too, but better quality without waking up in middle of the night always.

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Im still following bud, It looks like we are still having similar results. You will reach your goal, your really close. In my opinion the best way to increase strength on a lift is to DO THAT LIFT. I have a big bench and big squat (for my size in my opinion) thats because I am always benching and squatting. Its my caveman approach to thinking. I think your log is much prettier than mine, all the colors and organization...

I agree 100% one of the reasons my bench lags so much is because of baseball I never built up a big bench untill maybe 2 years ago. I just gotta practice the lift, and the strength will come with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    and I see your log has also gotten to be 2+ pages, Im guessing you where not thrown off by this as I was. haha. Good luck, your doing awesome!
    I'm not going to lie I got thrown off for a second, but not enough to post twice LOLOLOL
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Good to hear your back to your normal sleep schedule, it's always tempting to sleep more than nescessary, especially when your putting in alot of time into the gym, you know 'when i sleep, i grow!' but it's actually counterproductive to get TOO MUCH.

Annual thanksgiving 5k??? tell me more... my family has the annual thanksgiving 5pies
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.85%

big update coming today, My fault for the lack of them been very busy.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.85%

Quick update:
    I've been running around like a mad man all week. Getting my workouts in, keeping motivated, I feel good. Between class, and a new lady friend in the picture some nights have been preocuipied for updates. Thats my fault and I full apologise. I have been taking notes of how I feel, and I'll have a full update considering I'm almost done with my bottle.
    Just a note the other night I did pull a new deadlift PR of 440.
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    Quick update:
    I've been running around like a mad man all week. Getting my workouts in, keeping motivated, I feel good. Between class, and a new lady friend in the picture some nights have been preocuipied for updates. Thats my fault and I full apologise. I have been taking notes of how I feel, and I'll have a full update considering I'm almost done with my bottle.
    Just a note the other night I did pull a new deadlift PR of 440.
    DAMN! Congrats on the PR bro! Looking forward to the update
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.52%

Subbed! Your a big mother ****er!
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.85%

UPDATE:

Heres a few notes on how I'm feeling.
    In on word, great. Recovery time is down, energy is up. Sleep it great. I started to come down with a cold mid last week, bumped up the vit.C intake, stayed hydrated and got over it in a day or two, mean while a few people I know are coming down will some nasty colds.
    Recovery time is definitely down.I just switched this week from 5x5 back to training with a little more volume, and DOMS is very limited, usually when I make that switch, my legs are shot, I'm limping around, but I'm not currently experiencing that.
    I'm setting PRs in the gym.
    I happened to think about it in the shower the other day, libido seems a little flat. Probably not related to BG, just thought it was interesting, usually donot have problems with libido.
    So far, i'm very pleased with my results
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.85%

Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    Subbed! Your a big mother ****er!
    Man, I really appreciate that.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.85%

finally done with absolute hell week. Finals are done which means a full status report is oming, So very sorry for the lack of updates, professors didn't plan this semester to well and had to fit in extra grades the WEEK before finals week. First, i will sleep for the first time in seems for ever, untill i naturally wake up, then post!
    again so very sorry!
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.62%

UPDATE:

Heres a few notes on how I'm feeling.
    In on word, great. Recovery time is down, energy is up. Sleep it great. I started to come down with a cold mid last week, bumped up the vit.C intake, stayed hydrated and got over it in a day or two, mean while a few people I know are coming down will some nasty colds.
    Recovery time is definitely down.I just switched this week from 5x5 back to training with a little more volume, and DOMS is very limited, usually when I make that switch, my legs are shot, I'm limping around, but I'm not currently experiencing that.
    I'm setting PRs in the gym.
    I happened to think about it in the shower the other day, libido seems a little flat. Probably not related to BG, just thought it was interesting, usually donot have problems with libido.
    So far, i'm very pleased with my results
    Yeah not sure if its the incease in GH, test or increase of sleep... maybe all of that combined... but DOMs seems to go away when on Blue GrowtH
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.85%

final update being written right now! Sorry for the lack of updates but i'm going to hopefully answer any questions with my final review!
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.85%

FINAL REVIEW

I ran a full bottle of CL's BlueGrowth.Thank you again to CL, and RR again for giving me this great opportunity. I know my updates towards the end were limited because of a hectic time of year. hopefully all question will be anwsered in this final review.

SLEEP:10/10
    Sleep was fantastic. From the first dose, I got very deep and restful sleep. Did not wake up during the night. Woke up energized and ready. Did not need nearly as much coffee throughout the morning to get going. Felt some rebound towards the mid first week into the second from actually sleeping too much, but once I got everything in balance it was very enjoyable
    RECOVERY:9/10
    Only time I've felt I had better recovery was on a hormonal. DOMS was way down, even when switching of a low volume power program, to a higher volume program. Even after missing a leg workout, hitting the legs hard left them not nearly as sore as usual. Was able to keep intensity high in the gym without soreness holding me back
    HUNGER:Slightly increased
    I felt myself a little hungrier than normal. Did consume a little over maintenance calorie wise. Nothing major, just some bigger portions at meals.
    GAINS Lean Gains
    While my weight only dropped about a pound, I noticed some leaning out, and increases in strength and quality mass.

WOULD I BUY AGAIN? Already ordered a bottle!

Overall, I enjoyed this run, no sides to speak of, only positive. A great stand alone product. I can only Imagen the results when ran with a test booster or other hormonal.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.85%

I'm very sorry to everyone including RR for my absence! my computer decided to kick the bucket, and Just got it back today. I didn't jump ship! I hope the final review covers everything, any other question please ask!
  19. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.62%

FINAL REVIEW

I ran a full bottle of CL's BlueGrowth.Thank you again to CL, and RR again for giving me this great opportunity. I know my updates towards the end were limited because of a hectic time of year. hopefully all question will be anwsered in this final review.

SLEEP:10/10
    Sleep was fantastic. From the first dose, I got very deep and restful sleep. Did not wake up during the night. Woke up energized and ready. Did not need nearly as much coffee throughout the morning to get going. Felt some rebound towards the mid first week into the second from actually sleeping too much, but once I got everything in balance it was very enjoyable
    RECOVERY:9/10
    Only time I've felt I had better recovery was on a hormonal. DOMS was way down, even when switching of a low volume power program, to a higher volume program. Even after missing a leg workout, hitting the legs hard left them not nearly as sore as usual. Was able to keep intensity high in the gym without soreness holding me back
    HUNGER:Slightly increased
    I felt myself a little hungrier than normal. Did consume a little over maintenance calorie wise. Nothing major, just some bigger portions at meals.
    GAINS Lean Gains
    While my weight only dropped about a pound, I noticed some leaning out, and increases in strength and quality mass.

WOULD I BUY AGAIN? Already ordered a bottle!

Overall, I enjoyed this run, no sides to speak of, only positive. A great stand alone product. I can only Imagen the results when ran with a test booster or other hormonal.
    Great to hear this worked out so well for you, as to buy another bottle. That's the second time I've heard of that happening TODAY! LOL. It is a sure-fire great addition to any stack, and is powerful enough on it's own.

Your PRs in the log speaks for itself, and the best part of it is your not groggy in the morning like other sleep aids. You actually wake up REFRESHED! That is rare in this day and age Thanks again for a great log & review!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 09:43 PM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 01:31 AM
  3. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 09:36 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 07:27 PM
  5. Gonzo's Quest to be 'The One'
    By Gonzo14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 56