Tomahawk Bridge(ing) Monster Cycles

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Need something to hold you over in-between cycles? Want to keep making gains without the suppression? Don’t want to lessen gains and increase risks by staying on too long? Then you need to “BRIDGE.” The ONLY Supplement of it’s kind! Designed specifically for “enhanced athletes.”

Why spend time, money and effort of cycles just to lose most of it? Now, you don’t have to! Don’t kid yourself! Useing low doses of steroids in between cycles isn’t enough to grow muscle and it just suppresses you further. DO it the right way – with BRIDGE. Maintain, muscle, stamina and sex drive with BRIDGE. Feel good. Feel strong...................................BRIDGE…It gets you to the other side.

So thats the story behind Bridge if u want more info check it out here.
Bridge
Will be taking other goodies which I will make a list of.
Erase
Alpha-T2
Protein Factory's DX7.
DAA
Creatine, regular mono and some Green Mag
ATP tabs
Fish oil and Krill oil
Mag oil (secret weapon shhh) lol
Need2Sleep

This will be an 8 week ride so get ready! Cant wait to see how this hold up my gain.

Bridge profile
Cassis Grandis: 300mgs
Phosphatydl Serine: 75mgs
Fadogia Aggrestis: 500mgs
Alpha GPC (L Alpha Glycerylphosphorycholine): 125mgs
EGCG: 150 mgs
Resveratrol: 25mgs
Euricoma Longifolia root 100:1 extract: 200mgs
Muira Puama 12:1 extract 200 mgs
Lepidium Meyenii: 100mgs
Pregenolone: 5mg

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed... interesting product here.... is this something you'd take during PCT or after words?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed... interesting product here.... is this something you'd take during PCT or after words?
This is something u take after PCT. I plan on taking this for 2 monthes and then possibly going back on cycle. That is pretty much the concept of the product. To help BRIDGE u to ur next cycle.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup I'm in brother.

You got a good list of stuffs you're running. ;)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the ride my man! Can't wait 'til my European supplier gets the NTBM products in their range. I will buy them all!!

//CC

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the win. Let the games begin!! :head:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah buddy, I was told to double dose it, how are you taking it?

princevince

Awards
  • Established
sub'd. what's the profile?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
subbed. I was thinking about buying a bottle of bridge too

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Interested in bridge and your opinion on the B-12 strips.

I used to have magnesium oil. It was great for a week or two, then i don't know what happened but i started breaking out in a itchy rash. I was really happy with it before that though.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
def in for the ride on this one Tom.
When are you starting this log Tom? Hopefully you will be a couple weeks in when I am done with my cycle and I can see what goods NTBM has supplied us with in Bridge.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub'd. what's the profile?
I didn't know what it was either, so here is the info on it:
BRIDGE contains: 3 caps per serving 30 servings per bottle
Cassis Grandis: 300mgs This is an amazing and exotic herb from the jungles of Costa Rica. It has a reputation in folklore as an aphrodesiac but more scientific studies reveal that it increases blood volume. That is exactly what steroids do that produce those intense pumps! And it’s the first thing you miss once you go off! Now, you can get them back!
Phosphatydl Serine: 75mgs: This unique phospholiid has the distinct ability to stop the destruction of the cellular wall. An intriguing component to anti-aging but it also prevents muscle catabolism so you don’t lose the gains you made while on cycle!
Fadogia Aggrestis: 500mgs: Fadogia is the only natural substance shown to increase Lutinizing hormome, thus allowing for faster recovery. Even if you use HCG, it’s only a temporary fix. Fadogia gets the body to work on its own to restore testosterone and testicular size.
Alpha GPC (L Alpha Glycerylphosphorycholine): 125mgs Unlike bogus GH enhancers Alpha GPC has been proven to increase GH output when it’s secreted naturally. In other words, when you train hard and are in a deep sleep, Growth Hormone production may be increased by up to 20%! Expect growth comparable to being “on” when using Alpha GPC.
EGCG: 150 mgs This is the extract of Green Tea that offers the most concentrated form of the active ingredient. It’s a powerful antioxidant that also helps in utilizing and preventing the storage of excess fat. And it restores focus and stamina.
Resveratrol: 25mgs Another youth promoting enzyme that also maintains proper hormoneal balance – a must, after distrupting the HPTA and waiting for it to recover.
Euricoma Longifolia root 100:1 extract: 200mgs Increases Free testosterone to make the most of what you make naturally. We use the highest potency available. With regular use, you can double the potential of your natural T , resulting in more muscle growth.
Muira Puama 12:1 extract 200 mgs Libido enhancer so you still have that raging drive you get from cyp or enth.
Lepidium Meyenii: 100mgs Assures the right balance of estrogen so it doesn’t go too high or too low.
Pregenolone: 5mg A “master” hormone that is the precursor to testosterone. Once a cycle ends, pregenolone drops. BRIDGE replaces it to healthy levels. It also replaces that sense of "well being" while on cycle.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed in for the ride

princevince

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know what it was either, so here is the info on it:
Thank you HereToStudy, :cheers:, i think i'm going to have to give this one a try myself for sure

It seems as if NeedToBuildMuscleInc. is really making a statement. I love what you guys are bringing to the table, keep it up, fellas. i support yalls movement. SALUTATIONS!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in this. Count me in for the ride Tom!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First I want to thank everyone who has subbed so far. Glad to have yall on board. Always good to have friends supporting u.

Hell yeah buddy, I was told to double dose it, how are you taking it?
Im just regularly dosing it. 3 pills spread out thoroughout the day. I know I will be experimenting with trying 3 pills all preworkout at some point.

Interested in bridge and your opinion on the B-12 strips.

I used to have magnesium oil. It was great for a week or two, then i don't know what happened but i started breaking out in a itchy rash. I was really happy with it before that though.
Thanks man and Im really interested to see how the B-12 strips do for guys on cycle who r worried about lethargy, but dont want to stim up in fear of BP spikes.

Hmm I have noticed a little irritation on my traps, but nothing too crazy. Plus the recovery aspect is enough to keep me going.

def in for the ride on this one Tom.
When are you starting this log Tom? Hopefully you will be a couple weeks in when I am done with my cycle and I can see what goods NTBM has supplied us with in Bridge.
Today is day 1. Yesterday was the last day of PCT so time to Bridge to the next run of fun. Thats y I thought this might interest u :cheers:

So I honestly feel like Im not taking anything right now lol. Like Im used to popping pills like a drug addict. A lot of the stuff I listed will only be taken on preworkout days.

Hopefully when I come off Erase I have another AI waiting for me. If not I might open up a bottle of something else I have lying around :sgrin:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wasnt particularly planning on lifting today but I got that itch. Plus I rested yesterday and didnt do any kind of legs on Friday. The main FC closes tomorrow. Still havent talked to the gym owner. Might just try to get by at the little base annex.

Depending on my weight today I might deadlift. Trying the Genomyx B-12 strips out today.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
KillerK has is the Afgan treating you bro? Im in Iraq, can we get bridge out here?
Afghan sucks, thanks for asking :)

Yeah we can get all NTBM products out here to APO with free shipping. Don't forget your 15% off coupon either.

I might give bridge a shot after i am done with my HCGenerate. A little coming home present to ole girl, bridge/perform stack lol.

Speaking of, im going to use this chance to rant: I am getting really tired of supplements. I've put a lot of hope in them like a lot of the newer guys around here, thinking i was going to make gains. After never making really getting much out of them i started listening to advice of the guys around here. Basic supplements and nutrition, focusing on that has been only thing that really has worked.

Now i only really plan on using supplements that help with cycles. I plan on using HCGenerate for the first time, and honestly i have high expectations. Assuming that all goes well for me, i will try bridge.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I will just start by saying Im stupid lol. Weight was 228 with everything on. Which is a good 7 pounds lighter than when I got 675. Today I tried 685 and I barely got it off the ground. I guess I was hoping for too much. This program isnt going to help me deadlift and it beats my body to a pulp. Might just take a break from deadlifts and squats for a while until I get back to lifting for power.

After missing on deadlift I decided to call it a day. Didnt have a lot of time and Im just hungry. Would have been badass to get it today. 685/224= 3.058 A bigger jump than I really thought about.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know ill folllow brother :cheers:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh noes tom!

go back to powerlifting, it's what you're good at brah

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh noes tom!

go back to powerlifting, it's what you're good at brah
Im by no means good at powerlifting just ask my bench lol. But ya I will def get back to a more powerlifting friendly routine hopefully in January. Will probably when I run another cycle too. Powerlift when Im on and "bodybuild" when Im off.

Am I late? Im in for this one!
Not at all pretty lady. Just getting underway.

But ya going for that kind of weight on DL was stupid
675/231=2.922 my bodyweight 685/224=3.058 my body weight
That is a HELL of a jump to make after being on cycle and then trying that after PCT.

Ok scratch all that about not powerlifting. If I can find someone with a good deadlift and squat I will lift with them and train more like a powerlifter. The odds of finding that in this town r pretty slim(was going to make a joke about all the girls being whores here but I decided not to lol).

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought you were liking your new routine bro?
I like it but I miss the power. With 5 sets of 8 on incline BB Im using 235 that is no bueno. Plus the amount of time this workout takes. My schedule is going to be A LOT more busy come January I wont have 3 hours to spare. But until then I will try this routine out. It is def a love hate relationship.

Oh and dont judge me if I come back and say I hung out with Brea, Im only but a guy.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
whats the profile of Bridge? what's the main ingredients?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wanted to post to let every1 know I am no longer special anymore... my gold is gone! Damn it!

Apparently that means no more video in sig either.

Oh ya and putting up with all these gay ads.

So when my inbox gets full let me know. Got so used to having the space :sad:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I'm def a hybrid BB / power lifter who concentrates on bench , I Havnt found doing both so.hard. ill do my PW routine then go burn out on cables for BB purposes and with AAS ive done.this very successfully whilst recompinv significanty

Find the routine that fits you, I know u love the big weights incorporate them you'll ill be much happier :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm def a hybrid BB / power lifter who concentrates on bench , I Havnt found doing both so.hard. ill do my PW routine then go burn out on cables for BB purposes and with AAS ive done.this very successfully whilst recompinv significanty

Find the routine that fits you, I know u love the big weights incorporate them you'll ill be much happier :)
Ya the routine I was doing with my friend Ben was def more of a pl/bb hybrid. This is strictly bb which Im getting used to. I do like the phyisque changes I am noticing so I will give it more time.

My big problem about doing the PL aspect is having someone to lift with who can push me. I dont want to drag someone into doing squats and deadlifts. Plus it is a pain to do them by urself. I honestly just dont have as much drive.

Will probably stick with this type of routine till the end of the year. Schedule won't permit me to train for hours. Not sure what I will change it to, but it will def be power based :sgrin:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In, this one looks an awful lot like one I was putting together at CC. Excellent profile.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah Tom you gotta incorporate squats and dead lifts into your body building routine. DO some squatting close stance and deeper than you are used to and when you go back to that wider stance you will have more power out of the bottom and bigger quads. Hit your deads in the 10 reps range and make it work. Trust me you will see growth from that. Bigger muscle then training that muscle for strength is going to make you stronger in the end. Don't let strength losses get to you. A lot of that is neural training. If you aren't lifting for maximum strength you will have to retrain your CNS for max efforts before seeing what your true max is again. Even a couple weeks makes a big difference.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Ya the routine I was doing with my friend Ben was def more of a pl/bb hybrid. This is strictly bb which Im getting used to. I do like the phyisque changes I am noticing so I will give it more time.

My big problem about doing the PL aspect is having someone to lift with who can push me. I dont want to drag someone into doing squats and deadlifts. Plus it is a pain to do them by urself. I honestly just dont have as much drive.

Will probably stick with this type of routine till the end of the year. Schedule won't permit me to train for hours. Not sure what I will change it to, but it will def be power based :sgrin:

That drive you have on cycle is something else, and I have not found anything that comes close.
When I get close to the end of a cycle I get a little sad knowing that in 2 weeks that feeling will be gone after the first week of pct, a little depressing if you will haha.

<------- Just remember cycle ends after next week :(

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah Tom you gotta incorporate squats and dead lifts into your body building routine. DO some squatting close stance and deeper than you are used to and when you go back to that wider stance you will have more power out of the bottom and bigger quads. Hit your deads in the 10 reps range and make it work. Trust me you will see growth from that. Bigger muscle then training that muscle for strength is going to make you stronger in the end. Don't let strength losses get to you. A lot of that is neural training. If you aren't lifting for maximum strength you will have to retrain your CNS for max efforts before seeing what your true max is again. Even a couple weeks makes a big difference.
Alright I will try giving that a shot. Flip flopping squats and deads weekly with reps being the goal. Thanks man I just have to get used to see little weight on the bar :sad:

That drive you have on cycle is something else, and I have not found anything that comes close.
When I get close to the end of a cycle I get a little sad knowing that in 2 weeks that feeling will be gone after the first week of pct, a little depressing if you will haha.

<------- Just remember cycle ends after next week :(
Ya that didnt hurt either lol. Im an animal on cycle and just love killing the weights. Hopefully Bridge can kinda fill that void.

Man I feel ur pain now Im just waiting till I go back on lol.

Im going to go to the health club today to try it out. With this routine I dont need anything over 100s as far as DBs so it wont kill me. Hopefully I can just go lift and not talk to anyone.

Oh and Im hoping Joey was lying about there not being any girls there. Hoping he was just saying that so I wouldnt go there, but I dont think thats the case :rofl:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you don't feel like squatting or DL'ing because of the hassel of doin it solo, I'd suggest Barbell Hack Squats, it's a Squat/DL hybrid, that fits closer to a squat in terms of lower extremity stimulation, but you still get some of that trap & grip taxation, hips drive, glute drive and major quads stimulation, mostly quads really.

Zercher's for more core and upper back stimulation.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never personally used the Zercher, but I do incorporate BB Hack Squats on leg days, after my front squats.