N2KTS is Coming Back!!!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey minds, got some great news... Please read :)

I have tried Jack3d, 1MR, a sample of AS-GT, and SuperDump... I consider Jack3d and 1RM the more powerful pre-WO out there.

I was lucky to get a chance to try N2KTS before it went on a long hiatus for months on end... and man...None compared to NK2TS... and when I said this, it stopped selling so nobody could try it and see what I was talking about.

Well its finally coming back! This Pre-WO is BOMB. A straight BOMB. King of Pre-WO's and you guys can finally see what I mean.

Taste is awesome too. Best out of others I've tried.

It should be back in a week at MrSupps. Get ready for a new pre-WO boyz...

N2KTS is fire. I'm so excited you guys get to finally try it.

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
Isn't the formula the same as the old Jacked?

BTW, whoever composed your site REALLY needs some help with spelling and grammar.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
SEIT JUST GOT REAL! Love that stuff! Its like Jack3d but has more creatine and beta-alanine per serving, and a natural detoxifier to clean the stomach so that you feel the stim more consistant.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't the formula the same as the old Jacked?

BTW, whoever composed your site REALLY needs some help with spelling and grammar.
Read Andrews post^^ It's got some other goodies in there boy! And played around with dosing hehehe (mad scientist style).. I'm so hyped it's coming back I can't wait!

Finally AM is introduced to N2KTS!!!!

And send me your resume lolz

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Will it let me put an order in even though it's out of stock?

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
Read Andrews post^^ It's got some other goodies in there boy! And played around with dosing hehehe (mad scientist style).. I'm so hyped it's coming back I can't wait!

Finally AM is introduced to N2KTS!!!!

And send me your resume lolz
Notice how I said Jacked and not Jack3d, boy. Since both are proprietary blends, you cannot make a claim as to which one has more of any given supplement.

AM was introduced to Jacked almost 2 years ago. Yet another copycat product from you guys. Does anyone there have an original thought or do you just pillage existing labels and spin them with outlandish claims?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Notice how I said Jacked and not Jack3d, boy. Since both are proprietary blends, you cannot make a claim as to which one has more of any given supplement.

AM was introduced to Jacked almost 2 years ago. Yet another copycat product from you guys. Does anyone there have an original thought or do you just pillage existing labels and spin them with outlandish claims?
Thanks for your opinion bro.

I tried N2KTS... and it was the best pre-WO I've ever used. I'm just stoked AM can try it too now because when I said this it was discontinued or something happened and nobody could try it.

May the good times roll fellas... Time to light up some workouts...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will it let me put an order in even though it's out of stock?
I think you gotta wait till it's in stock in a week KK... haha I know you love pre-WO's bro... you're gonna like this one.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to disagree with you on taste CM, the sample I had was like a bad grape tasting crushed tylenol mix that made me gag to get it down. Sure it was potent but I hope the taste was upgraded from the batch I had. If it has been, I would be more than happy to see if it is an improvement, I will never forget that original taste.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya N2KTS is pretty much Jack3d souped up lol, Can't wait to have it back!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to disagree with you on taste CM, the sample I had was like a bad grape tasting crushed tylenol mix that made me gag to get it down. Sure it was potent but I hope the taste was upgraded from the batch I had. If it has been, I would be more than happy to see if it is an improvement, I will never forget that original taste.
Oufinny thanks for the input. You will be happy to know there is 3 new flavors coming out which everyone that's tried so far loves...

Sour apple, fruit punch, cotton candy.... Oh yea ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
ch chyeaahhh!!!

if youre one who is picky on flavor... the new ones are improved...

PLUS supplements are about the effectiveness of the product.. Just look at ASGT. i love it, but have to choke it down lol...

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Sour flavors always do a good job of covering up bad flavors, haven't tried ntkts but i would try sour apple if i wanted to be cautious. I think i will get cotton candy though lol.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Its only going to be avaliable at mrsupps.com though right?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm... interesting. I never got to use it. I know kris will be happy. he loves the stuff.

my next pwo adventure will involve jacked white blue rasberry flavor. I've heard some good things about it. I plan on taking my anadraulic state gt back to v shop for an exchange for jacked.
I havn't used jacked since the og lemon lime. has the ingredients changed?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm... interesting. I never got to use it. I know kris will be happy. he loves the stuff.

my next pwo adventure will involve jacked white blue rasberry flavor. I've heard some good things about it. I plan on taking my anadraulic state gt back to v shop for an exchange for jacked.
I havn't used jacked since the og lemon lime. has the ingredients changed?
The Jack3d WBR is by far my favorite flavor by them so far, and seems to mix up a lot easier too.

Also I noticed on the label it now has CarnoSyn BA. Don't know if that makes much of a difference. Thought I'd let you know that's the only difference I see on the label.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats it im gonna sue you guys, im pretty sure making Awesome supplements is against the law...i think FDA banned Awesome supps a while ago, so yeah.I'll see you in court and you shall, Feel my wrath!!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats it im gonna sue you guys, im pretty sure making Awesome supplements is against the law...i think FDA banned Awesome supps a while ago, so yeah.I'll see you in court and you shall, Feel my wrath!!!
BRING IT!!!!!

:chairshot::fing26::FUfinger:
:duel::cussing::AR15firing:
:banghead::aargh:
:spank::rocketwhore:
:smashfreakB::numbered:
:aargh4::hitwithrock::nutkick::saw::gore:

N2KTS!!!!!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh Kris will love it lol... the man has every pre-WO ever made in his stash and absolutely loves N2KTS.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

Actually I CAN, since Jacob and Borobulker, told me that there is about 1.3g of creatine and 1.2g~ of beta-alanine per scoop. There are more creatine and beta-alanine per scoop in N2KTS, plus again N2KTS has a natural detoxifier in it. So again yes I can make that claim.:cheers:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt get to try this before and thought I never would get to. Glad to see this coming back.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im going to stack this with my asgt

and my s1

and whoever is hating

SUCK IT!

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
Actually I CAN, since Jacob and Borobulker, told me that there is about 1.3g of creatine and 1.2g~ of beta-alanine per scoop. There are more creatine and beta-alanine per scoop in N2KTS, plus again N2KTS has a natural detoxifier in it. So again yes I can make that claim.:cheers:
The only problem is that we would have to trust your word and, considering the shady ass nature of the business, that's a rather hard proposition. You should also revise the label since everyone knows that you're supposed to label them in descending order according to weight. I guess the key word is supposed in this instance, though. Then again, this is the same company that says this will help you to smash the steal and not steel...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will help you to smash the steal and not steel...
LOL the one complaining about grammar and labeling spews this^^ It's ok. You are human bro. We all make mistakes. I won't attack you because of this...

N2TKS is by far the best pre-WO I have ever used and that's the bottom line of this thread. There are quite a few people here I am close with who trust my opinion and will try it... and word will spread like wildfire. It's gonna happen. This sh*t f***ing rocks and is the baddest f***ing pre-WO I have ever tried.

I'M STOCKED IT'S COMING BACK!!!! F*** HURRY!!!!!

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
LOL the one complaining about grammar and labeling spews this^^ It's ok. You are human bro. We all make mistakes. I won't attack you because of this...

N2TKS is by far the best pre-WO I have ever used and that's the bottom line of this thread. There are quite a few people here I am close with who trust my opinion and will try it... and word will spread like wildfire. It's gonna happen. This sh*t f***ing rocks and is the baddest f***ing pre-WO I have ever tried.

I'M STOCKED IT'S COMING BACK!!!! F*** HURRY!!!!!
My sentence was grammatically correct; however, a great deal of your site looks like a someone with a double-digit IQ wrote it.

Since you also need a little help with some grammar, I've added this link of the usage of an ellipsis:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alrite so since need2's introduction at AM, they've been giving away crazy amounts of stuff and running awesome deals

all i ask is hook ya boy up

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Quick! Use a Semicolon! It makes you look smart!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sour flavors always do a good job of covering up bad flavors, haven't tried ntkts but i would try sour apple if i wanted to be cautious. I think i will get cotton candy though lol.

agreed, one of the reasons to me lemon flavored works so well

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oufinny thanks for the input. You will be happy to know there is 3 new flavors coming out which everyone that's tried so far loves...

Sour apple, fruit punch, cotton candy.... Oh yea ;)
That is good to hear... the OG needed an upgrade. Might have to get a sample to compare this to MY favorite AS-GT ;).

On another note, I would like to see some detailed information on this detoxifier you speak about.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is good to hear... the OG needed an upgrade. Might have to get a sample to compare this to MY favorite AS-GT ;).

On another note, I would like to see some detailed information on this detoxifier you speak about.
Lysol?

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established

It's the schizandrol a. Thank Jacob for that one and not these clowns.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL @ elipses

LOL @ semi colon

LOL @ lysol LOL

LOL @ Grmlock hatin'

It's inevitable my friend....

Once a few people try this here at AM, I have a damn good feeling this pre-WO is gonna take over.

It is just f***ing powerful. And that's the bottom line.

I said this a while ago and the product disappeared and I was :(

It's coming back now so everyone can see what I was talking about so now I am :)

Nothing you can say will rub this smile off my face... I'm just stoked it's coming back for everyone to finally try it here. I love this stuff. It is the best pre-WO I have used. Makes my gym sessions just absurd. Makes the music I'm listening to throw me over the edge. And I just get aggressive as f*** against the steel. I'm just happy I can have this back and share it with all of you guys. Sharing is caring boy. My AM buddies... this stuff is off the hook.

I don't care where it came from, who made it, how they made it, why it's here, what the label says and how, yadda yadda yadda... I don't think many people do. The product works. It is fire. That is all I (and many others) care about. It is potent as f*** and it is the best pre-WO I have ever used.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL @ elipses

LOL @ semi colon

LOL @ lysol LOL

LOL @ Grmlock hatin'

It's inevitable my friend....

Once a few people try this here at AM, I have a damn good feeling this pre-WO is gonna take over.

It is just f***ing powerful. And that's the bottom line.

I said this a while ago and the product disappeared and I was :(

It's coming back now so everyone can see what I was talking about so now I am :)

Nothing you can say will rub this smile off my face... I'm just stoked it's coming back for everyone to finally try it here. I love this stuff. It is the best pre-WO I have used. Makes my gym sessions just absurd. Makes the music I'm listening to throw me over the edge. And I just get aggressive as f*** against the steel. I'm just happy I can have this back and share it with all of you guys. Sharing is caring boy. My AM buddies... this stuff is off the hook.

I don't care where it came from, who made it, how they made it, why it's here, what the label says and how, yadda yadda yadda... I don't think many people do. The product works. It is fire. That is all I (and many others) care about. It is potent as f*** and it is the best pre-WO I have ever used.
What if I told you that I was working on my very own pre-workout formula, that would make Jack3d and N2KGB look like the fat kid on the playground who just fell off the monkey bars?

My formula contains a never before utilized ingredient in the supplement industry...Gasoline...using copious amounts of pure gasoline in addition to whale bone extract and some of my dog's excess hair (he sheds), I've managed to create the worlds first ever pre-workout formula that will not only have you setting new PR's but can also fill up your Prius. Can N2KGB do that? The smile on your face slowly wearing off isn't it? Well just try the new preworkout GasOx-Nitro Berry Blast and you'll forget N2KGB ever existed my friend.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What if I told you that I was working on my very own pre-workout formula, that would make Jack3d and N2KGB look like the fat kid on the playground who just fell off the monkey bars?

My formula contains a never before utilized ingredient in the supplement industry...Gasoline...using copious amounts of pure gasoline in addition to whale bone extract and some of my dog's excess hair (he sheds), I've managed to create the worlds first ever pre-workout formula that will not only have you setting new PR's but can also fill up your Prius. Can N2KGB do that? The smile on your face slowly wearing off isn't it? Well just try the new preworkout GasOx-Nitro Berry Blast and you'll forget N2KGB ever existed my friend.
Is this a serious post?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

tried it, and diesel works better than regular gasoline....better for endurance

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
idk about you guys, i just do a couple bumps of blow pre workout :D