Completing the Female Terminator's REMODEL with TRIAZOLE (and other Goodies)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
INTRODUCTION

19 weeks since I started training again, ~6 weeks since I have been back at Maintenance training levels.

I have just competed in my debut US Figure competition, where I placed third. I had initially planned on competing at the Worlds in November. However, I have reconsidered, deciding that I want to do 1-2 more competitions before stepping up to the World stage (IF I decide I want to continue competing in this arena).

I was not as lean as I wanted to be for my competition, and there is NO reason for me NOT to continue on the intense preparation that has occurred over the last week or so to get to the leanest and ULTIMATE conditioning of my life! I am giving myself one month maximum to lose 1% bodyfat (the leaner one gets, the harder it is to lose bodyfat, and a slower rate of loss will also mean a higher rate of being able to maintain that leanness) and ~2 inches from each my hips, and thighs (since I have gained muscle mass in those areas, I am not sure how much I will actually lose with losing some muscle mass - although I don't mind some going from my legs) - a loss of 1% bodyfat is going to make a dramatic difference to my physique.

I have just finished using Performance Enhancing Supplements' Alpha-T2: Will Alpha-T2 Fight Against or Work With the Female Terminator?

Matt Cahill at Driven Sports wants a female perspective on Triazole - I am logging my experience so that other women can see effects and have some idea of what to expect, etc. should they consider using this product.

I am also using Slin-Sane - this is replacing NeoVar Recomped as my nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimetic.
AND I am one of the privileged who get to try the new Eviscerate Smolder betas!

GOALS

* Body Composition of 7% bodyfat (or as lean as physiologically possible - I want to be able to use myself for an anatomy chart!)
* Maintain Resting Pulse of 30-32 beats per minute

I'm starting this log at:
* Body Composition of 8% bodyfat
* Resting Pulse of 32 beats per minute

TRAINING

Monday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Full-Body + 20 min Post-Weights Cardio

Tuesday: 20 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Full-Body + 20 min Post-Weights Cardio

Wednesday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Upper Body + 20 min Post-Weights Cardio

Thursday: 20 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes

Friday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Shoulders/Arms/Abs + 20 min Post-Weights Cardio

Saturday: HIT + Stretch 20-30 minutes

Sunday: Day OFF

A second cardio session (either am or pm) will be added in 2-4 days a week as well.

My training does not stay the same re exercises, order, sets, reps, or weight used, each week, but varies. I always lift as heavy as I can for the reps I set out to do each session, and I use 30 seconds to 1 minute recovery between sets/supersets/trisets/giant sets.

I am not going to do any specific work for my legs - aside from a few exercises for my hamstrings each week - as my lower body overwhelms my upper body. If I train legs, I gain muscle mass despite what I do (as has been shown over the last 8 weeks), and more muscle mass in my legs is NOT what I want or need.

I train first thing in the morning, since this is the most effective for me.

And for any given week training can be changed and adapted, based on how my body is feeling, recovery, etc.

NUTRITION

I am going to be doing a week-pre-competition diet every second week. Every first week I will allow myself a cheat meal either once every 3-4 days or once a week (on my Day OFF), depending on how I'm feeling after training, etc.

I will be having 5-6 meals daily, 2-3 hours apart.

I will continue to drink 1-2 galleons of water a day, with the only other liquid that I consume re drinks being herbal or green tea.

SUPPLEMENTS

(in alphabetical order):

Alpha-T2: 2 caps first thing and 2 caps ~8 hours post-Dose 1 (until 17 October)/
Started again 25 October.

BC+EAA (Grape Flavour): 3-4 x 10.5-21 grams daily/
From 1 November - New Watermelon-Kiwi Flavour at 3-4 x 10.5-21 grams daily.

BLACK CATS: 3 caps first thing and 2 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1.

CreaPure: 2.5 grams 60 min pre-training and 2.5 grams immediately post-training (from 27 October).

EndoAmp Max: 2.2 grams first thing and 2.2 grams post-training (from 12 October)/
From 14 October - 2.2 grams first thing/
From 28 October - 1.1 gram first thing and 1.1 gram post-training.

IGF-2: 3 caps first thing and 3 caps pre-bed (until 18 October)/
Started again 23 October.

Lipotrophin-PM: 2 caps first thing and 2 caps pre-bed (until 5 November).

MuscleGels: 1-2 packets daily (from 17 October).

Organic VitaBerry: 5 grams first thing and 5 grams post-Meal 1 (from 12 October)/
From 2 November - 5 grams post-Meal 1 and 5 grams post-Meal 3.

NeoVar Recomped: 4 caps first thing, sometimes 2 caps ~60-min pre-training (if starting training later then ~2 hours post-waking), 2 caps immediately post-training, and 4 caps pre-bed (from 29 October).

PerformaStrips VB-12: 1 strip pre-training (from 19 October).

Shred Matrix: 3 caps 30-45 min pre-Meal 1 and 3 caps either 30-45 min pre-Meal later in the day or pre-bed (from 25 October)/
From 27 October - 3 caps 30-45 min pre-Meal 1 and 3 caps pre-bed.

Slin-Sane: 1 cap first thing, 1 cap 15-20 min pre-Meal 1, and 1 cap pre-bed (as well as 1-2 caps 15-20 min pre-meal containing high carbohydrates where applicable) (until 14 October).

Topicals: Eviscerate Smolder applied post-shower once daily.

Triazole: 1 cap first thing and 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1/
From 18 October - 1 cap first thing, 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1, and 1 cap pre-bed.

Vitamin C: 1 gram first thing, 1 gram immediately post-training, and 1 gram pre-bed.

I'll also be using GlycoCarn-GPLC (4.5 grams ~60 min pre-training) and PlasmaJet (10 caps 1-2 hours pre-training) on and off (until 12 October).

COMMENTS

Please note that I may or may not comment on all the factors listed below in each 'update'.

Sleep - Time and Quality
Mood/Aggression
Energy
Mental Focus and Clarity
Stress
Immune System
Libido
Joints
Endurance
Strength
Pump
Vascularity
Quality of Training
Recovery
Body Composition and Look
Other Effects

So, going to be a lot of fun over the next four weeks!

Last edited:
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats a sick stack!

Subbed!

Awesome detail as always!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I'm on board! WOuld love to see the effects this product will have on you :banana:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This should be interesting. It would be nice to get more women actively on AM, but I doubt it will happen

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on board! WOuld love to see the effects this product will have on you :banana:
Definitely going to be interesting - and not just because I am female, but because my body pretty much always almost never reacts the way it should with supplements . . .

This should be interesting. It would be nice to get more women actively on AM, but I doubt it will happen
Yeppers. It would be nice, but if they hang around, at least be good if they were SERIOUS about training - like Christine and Cheyenne - and not just asking the same questions over and over, wanting information on fat loss or using hormonals because they want fast results, and contributed back to the board a little as well. But, most women can't handle it in the men's locker room. And I don't mind being in here all by myself - well, almost all by myself ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep this guy is here!!! Kill it Rosie!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm like in by default. LOL. :D

Cheers Babe!:cheers:

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
good luck rosie. I saw you are not doing the worlds now so when is your next competition?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm like in by default. LOL. :D

Cheers Babe!:cheers:
I see. Well, thank you for your support :006:

good luck rosie. I saw you are not doing the worlds now so when is your next competition?
Thank you :) but don't assume that I will keep competing :thinking: If I do, it will not be until next April, and next time there won't be any leaving it to the last week to diet like this time around! :eek5:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So since we have most of the best of the female supplementation minds here, what would you think is the optimal way to increase a woman's testosterone levels, assuming they are at the low end of normal for her age?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello Christine! :D

So since we have most of the best of the female supplementation minds here, what would you think is the optimal way to increase a woman's testosterone levels, assuming they are at the low end of normal for her age?
Training. Nutrition. Using a Testosterone booster that increases Total AND Free Testosterone - since there is NO point increasing ONLY Total Testosterone, since it canNOt be used.

Are you asking this re body results progress for fat loss or muscle gain? Because GROWTH HORMONE is going to be a bigger determining factor that Testosterone in that.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
moreso overall health plus libido rather than so much body comp

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I'm just here for more pics, LOL!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another Rosie log, you can be sure I will be here for the ride. Very interested in Triazole and how it compares to my experience with Erase.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another Rosie log, you can be sure I will be here for the ride. Very interested in Triazole and how it compares to my experience with Erase.
For sure. I will be using Erase after Triazole, so I too can see how they compare to each other.

Hey there, bud - welcome to the crazy train! :nana:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

TRAINING

Because I HAVE been training for 19 weeks without a break or a week off, I am going to make this week an EASY week. I say "easy" because I do NOT want to have a complete week off for a LONG time; my body does best when I am training intensely, at least 5-6 days a week. Therefore, I AM going to do a couple of resistance training sessions this week, both Full-Body, but a lot shorter in duration than what I have been doing. Cardio will be done today until Saturday inclusive.

NEXT week will start me back on schedule re training, and also be my first "week-pre-competition" week.

Cardio - Stepper:
20 min @ 10 floors/min

Gym - Full-Body (30 sec recovery between sets):
1. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises 1 x 20
2. Reverse Curls (on bench) 1 x 20
3. Alternate DB Bicep Curls 1 x 20 per side
4. Dips 1 x 20
5. BB Military Press 1 x 20
6. Supinated BB Bent Over Rows 1 x 20
7. Flat BB Bench Press 1 x 20
8. Single-Leg Deadlifts (with lateral twist and reach) 1 x 20 per leg

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~5 hours. Broken.

Mood/Aggression: Upset with myself for not training and constantly eating for the last two days, even though I know I'll be fine once I'm training again.

Energy: I have it.

Mental Focus and Clarity: There. Now that competition is over, it's time to focus my attention more on study.

Stress: High.

Immune System: No sniffles in the gym today.

Libido: High.

Joints: Left hip was a bit tight on the Stepper, but nothing major.

Endurance: Good.

Strength: Just getting back into it.

Pump: From the start, hard and fast, and enjoyed it.

Vascularity: Through deltoids and arms.

Quality of Training: It was quite pleasant to be in and out of the gym in an HOUR! Felt like I did NOTHING! Knowing that my body needs an easy time this week, though - I do NOT want it to crash on me again and have a recurrent bout of Chronic Fatigue (I AM going to have to see what I can do about taking some time off stimulants though, sometime soon, to prevent any Adrenal Fatigue return as well).

Recovery: I feel fine.

Body Composition and Look: I have gained 13-15 pounds over the last two days, and I can feel every pound! I am uncomfortable and disappointed in myself for letting it happen, but I know that it's predominantly food and water weight, back to my usual body mass by the end of next week at the latest.

Other Effects: Nothing from the products I am using now, but the tan has left my skin itchy - I am so relieved NOT to have to do that anymore!

tjwoody

Awards
i read that correct...5 black cats rosie? ive been using black cats for some time now....typically 1 in the AM, sometimes 1 mid day and 1 like 2 hours before workouts. ive thought how i am a stim junkie and was thinking of bumping up to another 1 or 2 per day. also stack the 1 black cat with 1-2 RPM...have done up to 3 RPM. what i found is i seem to need 2 hours for it to kick in.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i read that correct...5 black cats rosie? ive been using black cats for some time now....typically 1 in the AM, sometimes 1 mid day and 1 like 2 hours before workouts. ive thought how i am a stim junkie and was thinking of bumping up to another 1 or 2 per day. also stack the 1 black cat with 1-2 RPM...have done up to 3 RPM. what i found is i seem to need 2 hours for it to kick in.
Yes, you read that right - 1 cap does nothing for me anymore, and 2 caps just barely touches the spot as well. DO note that I do NOT recommend that anyone else does this (I have a VERY high stimulant tolerance, and use more stims on TOP of BLACK CATS), and 2 caps of BLACK CATS, or 4 caps daily is the MAXIMUM dosage anyone should use!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
moreso overall health plus libido rather than so much body comp
Have you tried her on the test booster for your company? It will pretty much be trial and error on what she reacts with. RPM actually worked well for me minus the acne. T-911 did nothing for me. You could try her on low doses and see how it goes.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried her on the test booster for your company? It will pretty much be trial and error on what she reacts with. RPM actually worked well for me minus the acne. T-911 did nothing for me. You could try her on low doses and see how it goes.
I may try her on Stoked/Post Cycle Support. Its just hard to get her to take anyting reliably.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may try her on Stoked/Post Cycle Support. Its just hard to get her to take anyting reliably.
If she doesn't take anything "reliably", then it could be an indicator that she doesn't want to, and if she doesn't want to pop pills, then don't force the issue. Find another way to increase her libido - after all, women are MENTAL creatures, and increasing her Testosterone does not mean that her libido will be enhanced (or that her health will be better). Just sayin'.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only reliable thing is pomegranite mango martinis :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and just to be clear, its not a case of her not wanting to, but that she doesn't even take prescribed antibiotics reliably. We never used oral birthcontrol as I knew it wouldn't work out.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and just to be clear, its not a case of her not wanting to, but that she doesn't even take prescribed antibiotics reliably. We never used oral birthcontrol as I knew it wouldn't work out.
In that case, she needs to make a CONSCIOUS effort to be CONSISTENT with ANYTHING she decides to use, since INconsistency will get her NOWHERE.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or do any of the rest of you guys feel like less of a man after reading Rosie's training and diet plans. I'm reading through the log and thinking, good Lord, Roise has bigger balls than I do (in the most positive manner possible, regarding the intensity, determination and focus around training and nutrition). Awsome job so far :thumbsup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it just me or do any of the rest of you guys feel like less of a man after reading Rosie's training and diet plans. I'm reading through the log and thinking, good Lord, Roise has bigger balls than I do (in the most positive manner possible, regarding the intensity, determination and focus around training and nutrition). Awsome job so far :thumbsup:
No one should be intimidated by my diet - unless you all eat less than ~4,300 calories a day, LOL :D Nutrition is my bane - and yes, I CAN admit that. So I make up for it with training :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Outside of those pictures, very nice by the way Rosie, do you have any from the competition? Many of us are curious what you looked like. I am sure you are a lot leaner than you think you are.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Outside of those pictures, very nice by the way Rosie, do you have any from the competition? Many of us are curious what you looked like. I am sure you are a lot leaner than you think you are.
Have to wait 1-2 weeks to see those bud. When they get here Rosie will post them up. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I'm not a lot leaner than I think I am - I have a reliable ISAK sum of 8 skinfold test done almost weekly - and I'm nowhere near as lean as I want to be.

As Sean said - and I said earlier, as well as in my other log - pics will come when I get them.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

TRAINING

HIIT Cardio:
a. 4 min easy
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 8 x 1 min effort/30 sec easy

Stretch 21 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: All the carbohydrates I have been eating are knocking me out!

Mood/Aggression: As to be expected.

Energy: The way my body is feeling, not inclined to do anything much.

Mental Focus and Clarity: There.

Stress: HighER.

Endurance: Fine.

Quality of Training: Nothing mind-blowing.

Body Composition and Look: I am feeling every single one of the 15lb I have gained since Saturday. Even though I know they'll be gone by the end of next week, it still does a number on my head, and doesn't make my body feel any less UNcomfortable.

Slin-Sane Notes: I have to be careful not to have TOO much of this - have dosed two caps a couple of times instead of only one. Also need to make sure that I DO eat within 15-20 minutes of dosing, because it is quite strong and the hypoglycaemic effects kick in about then.

Eviscerate Smolder Notes: Eviscerate Smolder is a lighter colour than Eviscerate. Goes on just as easily as Eviscerate. Unlike Eviscerate, it leaves an ICY wind across the skin where it is applied. There is a faint icy burn and that is it . . . After putting Flawless over the top of the Eviscerate Smolder, the burn intensified, and started warming up. I am looking forward to this combination, and definitely hope that it gets rid of the burn marks on my stomach from the wheatie . . .

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TRAINING

HIIT Cardio:
a. 4 min easy
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 8 x 1 min effort/30 sec easy

Stretch 21 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: All the carbohydrates I have been eating are knocking me out!

Mood/Aggression: As to be expected.

Energy: The way my body is feeling, not inclined to do anything much.

Mental Focus and Clarity: There.

Stress: HighER.

Quality of Training: Nothing mind-blowing.

Body Composition and Look: I am feeling every single one of the 15lb I have gained since Saturday. Even though I know they'll be gone by the end of next week, it still does a number on my head, and doesn't make my body feel any less UNcomfortable.

Slin-Sane Notes: I have to be careful not to have TOO much of this - have dosed two caps a couple of times instead of only one. Also need to make sure that I DO eat within 15-20 minutes of dosing, because it is quite strong and the hypoglycaemic effects kick in about then.

Eviscerate Smolder Notes: Eviscerate Smolder is a lighter colour than Eviscerate. Goes on just as easily as Eviscerate. Unlike Eviscerate, it leaves an ICY wind across the skin where it is applied. There is a faint icy burn and that it is . . . After putting Flawless over the top of the Eviscerate Smolder, the burn intensified, and started warming up. I am looking forward to this combination, and definitely hope that it gets rid of the burn marks on my stomach from the wheatie . . .
Looking forward to seeing the combo in action as well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing the combo in action as well.
It's going to be good - any Matt Pearson skin product is the best! The Flawless IDRT is still the best product for getting rid of any lines or wrinkles around the eyes, and combined with the Majestic Mineral Mudd pre-Flawless application makes the skin so soft, smooth, and clear :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

TRAINING

Cardio - Run:
5km @ 4.5 min/km

Stretch 10 min.

Gym - Full-Body (30 sec recovery between sets):
1. Weighted Crunch (knees at 90 degree flexion) 1 x 20
2. Bicycle 1 x 20 per side
3. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 1 x 20
4. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on DB below chest) 1 x 20
5. Hammer Raises 1 x 20
6. Supinated BB Bent Over Row 1 x 20
7. Incline BB Bench Press 1 x 20
8. Single-Leg Deadlifts 1 x 20 per side

Stretch 11 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Actually not minding the 4-5 hours sleep - it's my OPTIMAL sleeping period, what I am MOST functional after.

Energy: The extra weight is having some serious effects on energy levels.

Stress: How high is the sky?

Strength: Definitely feeling the extra weight - especially on Push-Ups. An extra 15lb on a short individual is NOT cool . . . As it is, I'm NOT expecting my strength to be anything great over the next 5.5 weeks, especially since I'll be training as if week-pre-competition . . .

Quality of Training: Run was not that much fun, feeling every extra pound. Was surprised when I saw my pace, though, since I felt like I was running at granny speed . . . Resistance training felt like NOTHING, to be honest - the low volume almost passes as a RECOVERY day! . . .

Body Composition and Look: Like I said above, an extra 15lb on a short individual is NOT cool, and I can't wait until the end of next week when I will be back to "normal". After all this, I will be endeavouring to maintain <9% bodyfat, since over the last few weeks I've started to feel uncomfortable now at anything over 9.5-10% bodyfat.

Other Notes: Got my nutrition sorted for the next five weeks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's going to be good - any Matt Pearson skin product is the best! The Flawless IDRT is still the best product for getting rid of any lines or wrinkles around the eyes, and combined with the Majestic Mineral Mudd pre-Flawless application makes the skin so soft, smooth, and clear :)
I knew you were hardcore.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew you were hardcore.
Oh, there's a teeny, tiny, feminine part of me hidden in there somewhere that can make "girly" comments like that second sentence :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

TRAINING

HIIT Cardio:
a. 4 min easy
b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 4 min easy

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~4 hours. Woke refreshed and peppy.

Energy: Slowly getting back to where I was.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Study and work for most of the rest of the day.

Endurance: Good.

Quality of Training: Still feels like I'm doing nothing, even if I'm not. My body is going to thank me for this easy week NEXT week!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
New Rosie log, I'm in.