Completing the Female Terminator's REMODEL with TRIAZOLE (and other Goodies)

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Well, a "Week Off" for me means no RESISTANCE training, LOL. If I had a week off EVERYTHING - which is very rare unless it is FORCED - then I would consider that a "break from" or "time OFF" training
    Being and Endo I just can't afford not to do cardio at least. I have a Eliptical in my living room so it's not that time consuming, I can just wake up early every morning and to a fasted session and the rest of the day is mine.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I just did a week off and it was horrible. Now I am struggling to re-enter my early morning training with any enthusiasm. I am going the route of Active recovery from now on. Maybe a week of body weight only stuff, or a week of a kettle bell or some other conditioning type program that is low on weight but still has resistance. I still ended up doing a GPP workout on my week off though. I had to do something....
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Being and Endo I just can't afford not to do cardio at least. I have a Eliptical in my living room so it's not that time consuming, I can just wake up early every morning and to a fasted session and the rest of the day is mine.
    I used to think I was an Endo, and if I let my bodyfat get too high, then an ISAK anthropometry test will bring me out as an Endo-Meso, but I am actually a Meso-Endo, since I can gain muscle mass or lose bodyfat when I want to fairly easily if I set things up right for it.

Because of my history of high levels of cardio, my Maintenance training requires at least 5-6 days of it, and 20 minutes a day is NOTHING compared to the hours I used to spend on my bike when I was cycling, so it's some compromise.

I have my bike downstairs, as well as a skipping rope, and we have a Gazelle, if I want to do cardio indoors. I would rather run outside, though.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I just did a week off and it was horrible. Now I am struggling to re-enter my early morning training with any enthusiasm. I am going the route of Active recovery from now on. Maybe a week of body weight only stuff, or a week of a kettle bell or some other conditioning type program that is low on weight but still has resistance. I still ended up doing a GPP workout on my week off though. I had to do something....
    I used to do a week of active recovery after every 16 weeks when I was cycling - just do a light and easy 30-minute ride when desired (which ended up being at least 3-4 days of that week).

In my "week off" a few weeks ago, I did a couple of brief resistance sessions - I really do notice the difference when I am not lifting weights, on both my mood and body.

Right now, I am struggling to do anything - it's taking me a few hours after waking before I even start training, when I used to do it 60-60 minutes post-waking (and need to be like this again)

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

I used to think I was an Endo, and if I let my bodyfat get too high, then an ISAK anthropometry test will bring me out as an Endo-Meso, but I am actually a Meso-Endo, since I can gain muscle mass or lose bodyfat when I want to fairly easily if I set things up right for it.

Because of my history of high levels of cardio, my Maintenance training requires at least 5-6 days of it, and 20 minutes a day is NOTHING compared to the hours I used to spend on my bike when I was cycling, so it's some compromise.

I have my bike downstairs, as well as a skipping rope, and we have a Gazelle, if I want to do cardio indoors. I would rather run outside, though.
    Yah I'm actually an endo/meso...

I would also rather do outside cardio, right now I am using power walking almost exclusively with the eliptical to fill in as a backup. I have a 60K a week minumum and if I fall short I use the Eliptical to make up for it.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

By the way I love the quote you used above Rosie, I tell people the same sentiment all the time. However that quote is worthy of me copying into my words of inspiration file.
    Current Log:
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

By the way I love the quote you used above Rosie, I tell people the same sentiment all the time. However that quote is worthy of me copying into my words of inspiration file.
    You can thank my friend, Claire, for that - she says a lot of motivating and inspiring things. I keep a "Quotes" file as well

8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

You can thank my friend, Claire, for that - she says a lot of motivating and inspiring things. I keep a "Quotes" file as well
    Yah the quotes are great, I used to do that daily as well... years ago.
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Day 31: Improvising

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"This is a lifestyle. Motivation doesn’t come into the equation." - Nick Smith

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Something different today - and because the cartoons rock!

TRAINING

HIIT Cardio:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    e. 11 min jogging

Stretch 25 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: Some excitement, but generally too exhausted to be anything much.

Energy: Exhausted.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Work and study today - got to find it somewhere.

Stress: High.

Endurance: Fine.

Quality of Training: HIIT was the SLOWEST I have done in a LONG time - my body just didn't want to be moving (at least I didn't feel like throwing up - like yesterday). Because of how I feel and knowing that forcing a resistance session, no matter how short or light, will just make me feel even worse for tomorrow, I am improvising and just doing a cardio session today and will do today's resistance session tomorrow.

Recovery: Not doing so well this week. Hope I am back to being right tomorrow!

10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Outside of those pictures, very nice by the way Rosie, do you have any from the competition? Many of us are curious what you looked like. I am sure you are a lot leaner than you think you are.
    Competition pics and my comments have been added to my competition preparation log, Will Alpha-T2 Fight Against or Work With the Female Terminator? (post #365) - pictures don't lie and I was definitely not lean at all.

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

You still look great even if not as lean as you wanted. You waist ratio made you still look very lean. More appealing than some of the straight up and down action on the others.
    Current Log:
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

You still look great even if not as lean as you wanted. You waist ratio made you still look very lean. More appealing than some of the straight up and down action on the others.
    Thanks, Chris. I just have a hard time accepting my figure if I am not as lean as I want to be, and anything less than that makes me "fat" in my book - guess that just means I have to do something about it!

13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

Thanks, Chris. I just have a hard time accepting my figure if I am not as lean as I want to be, and anything less than that makes me "fat" in my book - guess that just means I have to do something about it!
    Yah you have some self image issues there Rosie You a fox! Look at things in terms of you're potential. Some very simple adjustments will have you on top.
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Yah you have some self image issues there Rosie You a fox! Look at things in terms of you're potential. Some very simple adjustments will have you on top.
    Everyone has self-image issues, LOL - I'm no different to everyone else in that regard. I grew up as a tomboy, was "just another one of the guys" - someone even went as far as calling me "too butch", never really cared about my looks, and so I still have a difficult time seeing myself as anything else. As a woman I am seriously lacking, seeing on scrutiny only the flaws in my figure

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

Everyone has self-image issues, LOL - I'm no different to everyone else in that regard. I grew up as a tomboy, was "just another one of the guys" - someone even went as far as calling me "too butch", never really cared about my looks, and so I still have a difficult time seeing myself as anything else. As a woman I am seriously lacking, seeing on scrutiny only the flaws in my figure
    True but to varying degrees, for me I am quite pleased with my efforts once the dust clears, even though I know I can do better.. we can always do better or we would not bother trying. Maybe you'll be the same and appreciate yourself and this effort.
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

True but to varying degrees, for me I am quite pleased with my efforts once the dust clears, even though I know I can do better.. we can always do better or we would not bother trying. Maybe you'll be the same and appreciate yourself and this effort.
    We'll see. The honest truth is that only when I'm as lean as I want to be, maintaining a comfortable level of leanness, and have conquered my demons, do I think I will ever be satisfied with and able to accept myself.

17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Day 32: Something's not right :(

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"There comes a time where you must step up and sacrifice everything you have for something that could make you truly happy and complete. It's not about money, it's not about notoriety, it's not about anyone else besides yourself and whoever or whatever you are sacrificing it all for...and if in your heart you feel strongly enough, you'll know it's right before you even take that first step." - Jeff Miller

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Pantera - Revolution is My Name

TRAINING

Cardio 20 min.

Gym - Full-Body (30 sec recovery):
    1. Reverse BB Rows 4 x 8, 7, 6, 5
    2. Hammer Raises 4 x 15, 12, 10, 8
    3. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6
    4. Incline Dips 4 x 8, 7, 6, 5
    5. Alternate Hammer Raises 4 x 30
    6. Weighted Crunches (knees at 90 degree flexion) 4 x 15
    7. Side Lunges 4 x 8 per side

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~4 hours, very broken and restless.

Mood/Aggression: Fluctuating constantly.

Energy: Not a lot, despite all the stims I am throwing down.

Mental Focus and Clarity: This is about all I have today.

Joints: Left elbow clicking quite a bit during resistance training - feeling how dry some of my joints are getting.

Endurance: Ok.

Strength: Still feeling quite weak - this week has NOT been good overall.

Pump: There.

Vascularity: Where was this vascularity a few weeks ago?!

Quality of Training: Zoned out during pre-weights cardio . . . Pushed through with resistance training, even though I didn't feel like doing it at all . . . Didn't do post-weights cardio because my stomch got so sore, I had to go and curl up to try and help the pain . . .

Recovery: No muscular soreness like I had yesterday.

Body Composition and Look: After seeing the competition images yesterday made me realize just how LONG a way I have to go until I will be satisfied with my body.

Other Notes: I've had a perpetually sore stomach since Sunday afternoon - so bad that at times I can barely stand up, and it's contributing to my growing irritability . . . Overall so far, the last week has been probably the worst of the last few weeks, with my body being pretty UNresponsive to almost anything I WANT it to do. What the fcuk is going on?! . . .

18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"There comes a time where you must step up and sacrifice everything you have for something that could make you truly happy and complete. It's not about money, it's not about notoriety, it's not about anyone else besides yourself and whoever or whatever you are sacrificing it all for...and if in your heart you feel strongly enough, you'll know it's right before you even take that first step." - Jeff Miller

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Pantera - Revolution is My Name

TRAINING

Cardio 20 min.

1. Reverse BB Rows 4 x 8, 7, 6, 5
    2. Hammer Raises 4 x 15, 12, 10, 8
    3. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6
    4. Incline Dips 4 x 8, 7, 6, 5
    5. Alternate Hammer Raises 4 x 30
    6. Weighted Crunches (knees at 90 degree flexion) 4 x 15
    7. Side Lunges 4 x 8 per side

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~4 hours, very broken and restless.

Mood/Aggression: Fluctuating constantly.

Energy: Not a lot, despite all the stims I am throwing down.

Mental Focus and Clarity: This is about all I have today.

Joints: Left elbow clicking quite a bit during resistance training - feeling how dry some of my joints are getting.

Endurance: Ok.

Strength: Still feeling quite weak - this week has NOT been good overall.

Pump: There.

Vascularity: Where was this vascularity a few weeks ago?!

Quality of Training: Zoned out during pre-weights cardio . . . Pushed through with resistance training, even though I didn't feel like doing it at all . . . Didn't do post-weights cardio because my stomch got so sore, I had to go and curl up to try and help the pain . . .

Recovery: No muscular soreness like I had yesterday.

Body Composition and Look: After seeing the competition images yesterday made me realize just how LONG a way I have to go until I will be satisfied with my body.

Other Notes: I've had a perpetually sore stomach since Sunday afternoon - so bad that at times I can barely stand up, and it's contributing to my growing irritability . . . Overall so far, the last week has been probably the worst of the last few weeks, with my body being pretty UNresponsive to almost anything I WANT it to do. What the fcuk is going on?! . . .
    Just be careful, you can only push yourself so far and when you cross that line you may end up injuring yourself then how much training will you be doing. That's how I keep myself from doing too much, I learned my lesson 2 years of shoulder rehab and still not all the way back!!
  19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Just be careful, you can only push yourself so far and when you cross that line you may end up injuring yourself then how much training will you be doing. That's how I keep myself from doing too much, I learned my lesson 2 years of shoulder rehab and still not all the way back!!
    I know. I like to see how far I can go and flirt pretty close to that line. I've only collapsed in the gym twice, LOL, and pre-competition when I felt close to it, I took a few deep breaths and sometimes went and was sick instead. Don't really want more time off, since my body's already forced that once this year, and later last year as well - I've had a lot of forced time off since mid-2008 from my body giving out, which is not cool at all!

20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

I think most of us are in the same boat. We are sculpting our bodies like works of art. So our idea of fat means abs are not defined any more. No one I know would consider me close to fat but I see myself as fat not fat but fatter than I prefer. It is just different and is all completely relative to the goal. To not have abs and what not is unfinished for us. It is like a if a sculpture decided to not finish a statue to us.
    Current Log:
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I think most of us are in the same boat. We are sculpting our bodies like works of art. So our idea of fat means abs are not defined any more. No one I know would consider me close to fat but I see myself as fat not fat but fatter than I prefer. It is just different and is all completely relative to the goal. To not have abs and what not is unfinished for us. It is like a if a sculpture decided to not finish a statue to us.
    Well said Chris, yep utopia is the second right, 100 yards after infinity ...
  22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Nope, that's not my idea of "fat", Chris - not for me anyways. "Fat" for me is a feeling as well as a look. I understand what you mean, though. Everyone is just different and has different perspectives.

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

I know. I like to see how far I can go and flirt pretty close to that line. I've only collapsed in the gym twice, LOL, and pre-competition when I felt close to it, I took a few deep breaths and sometimes went and was sick instead. Don't really want more time off, since my body's already forced that once this year, and later last year as well - I've had a lot of forced time off since mid-2008 from my body giving out, which is not cool at all!
    Yah we as group walk the fine line so I know what you're talking about there. You don't necessarly have to take time off you could just deload...
  24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Yah we as group walk the fine line so I know what you're talking about there. You don't necessarly have to take time off you could just deload...
    Anything less than 2-3 resistance sessions and 4-5 cardio sessions a week is NOT an option anymore, period.

25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

Nope, that's not my idea of "fat", Chris - not for me anyways. "Fat" for me is a feeling as well as a look. I understand what you mean, though. Everyone is just different and has different perspectives.
    I do feel better physically, emotionally and mentally when I have lower body fat. Not shredded but lean for competition, but like 7%. My joints feel good, agility is improved and and my confidence is higher. Unfortunately I am still plagued by the desire to be bigger muscularly but that is beginning to not be so much of an issue. I am so close to my ideal with size I just need to get and keep myself at my ideal body fat and work on symmetry.

You are so hardcore regarding not taking off and pushing through. Your dedication even when not feeling well is impressive.
    Current Log:
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

Anything less than 2-3 resistance sessions and 4-5 cardio sessions a week is NOT an option anymore, period.
    Yah you could still do that and deload, it's just less weight during your resistance training and not pushing that hard.
  27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Yah you could still do that and deload, it's just less weight during your resistance training and not pushing that hard.
    I did this the week after the competition as my "week off". Then had even less training for a week two weeks after that week. Can't happen again. I NEED to get back on track (and yes, I AM stubborn)!

28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

I did this the week after the competition as my "week off". Then had even less training for a week two weeks after that week. Can't happen again. I NEED to get back on track (and yes, I AM stubborn)!
    lol no not you .... Just remember recovery is a big part of progress.
  29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

lol no not you .... Just remember recovery is a big part of progress.
    I know, I don't need to be told. At any rate, today and not Sunday is this week's day OFF, because of my tummy

30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

What has the Doctor said about it? haven't you been having stomach issues for a while now? I hope there is nothing wrong. I don't think you are overtraining just concerned with the persistency of the problem. Hope you feel better Rosie you are one of our champions!
    Current Log:
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Hope you start to feel better Rosie, no fun when your stomach/bowls are bothering you!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

What has the Doctor said about it? haven't you been having stomach issues for a while now? I hope there is nothing wrong. I don't think you are overtraining just concerned with the persistency of the problem. Hope you feel better Rosie you are one of our champions!
    A doctor - you're kidding, right? I don't have any faith in doctors - most know sh*t all, and if ever I do go to one, they can't tell me anything that I don't deduce myself or can come to the conclusion of with the help of other professionals and research.

I'm FAR from overtraining, Chris - I'm NOT even at MAINTENANCE training levels, so training is not the issue.

I had a stomach ulcer earlier this year - thought that maybe it was a recurrence of this issue, even though it has not been an issue for a couple of months. Could also be another issue that I was waiting in line for re tests for a positive or negative diagnosis when I left New Zealand.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Hope you start to feel better Rosie, no fun when your stomach/bowls are bothering you!
    Sore stomachs so bad that all you want to do is curl up into the smallest ball possible, and then pass out from the pain in doing so, are definitely no fun

33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Maintenance training is not overdoing it. I used to take 1-4 week breaks or no training or cardio , yes you read that right. Now a days I am thinking of just doing deloads on my off work . and maybe some cardio.

not many girls I know are as dedicated as you to fitness/health this whole lifestyle. and I think health does go hand in hand with bodybuilding , even though bodybuilding may be a bit different
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  34. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Maintenance training is not overdoing it. I used to take 1-4 week breaks or no training or cardio , yes you read that right. Now a days I am thinking of just doing deloads on my off work . and maybe some cardio.

not many girls I know are as dedicated as you to fitness/health this whole lifestyle. and I think health does go hand in hand with bodybuilding , even though bodybuilding may be a bit different
    Well, MY Maintenance training would be "overdoing" it for most people, but everything is relative to the individual.

Health and bodybuilding are two very different things, yes, and one who bodybuilds is not always healthy, and a healthy individual does not have to be a bodybuilder. I'm NOT healthy by any means, but personally, MY [physiological] health IS directly correlated to my training, John, and as I mentioned earlier in this log, my training has been what has pretty much kept me ALIVE.

35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

A doctor - you're kidding, right? I don't have any faith in doctors - most know sh*t all, and if ever I do go to one, they can't tell me anything that I don't deduce myself or can come to the conclusion of with the help of other professionals and research.

I'm FAR from overtraining, Chris - I'm NOT even at MAINTENANCE training levels, so training is not the issue.

I had a stomach ulcer earlier this year - thought that maybe it was a recurrence of this issue, even though it has not been an issue for a couple of months. Could also be another issue that I was waiting in line for re tests for a positive or negative diagnosis when I left New Zealand.

Sore stomachs so bad that all you want to do is curl up into the smallest ball possible, and then pass out from the pain in doing so, are definitely no fun
    Oh I know your intensity has been lower and this is a different issue. I am paying attention. I can understand the aversion to doctors too. Most of them don't seem to instill confidence in me either but when it gets rough I go the wife makes me. LOL I sure hope it isn't a reoccurring ulcer or anything serious. Just sounds horrible.
    Current Log:
  36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Oh I know your intensity has been lower and this is a different issue. I am paying attention. I can understand the aversion to doctors too. Most of them don't seem to instill confidence in me either but when it gets rough I go the wife makes me. LOL I sure hope it isn't a reoccurring ulcer or anything serious. Just sounds horrible.
    Volume has been lower - intensity is still as hard as I can make it each session.

No doctors. Not even if I'm dying! I'll deal - I always do.

37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

Volume has been lower - intensity is still as hard as I can make it each session.

No doctors. Not even if I'm dying! I'll deal - I always do.
    lol I haven't seen a Doctor in a long time, don't trust them. I see a chiro for my shoulder.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

lol I haven't seen a Doctor in a long time, don't trust them. I see a chiro for my shoulder.
    Doctors for the most part really don't know sh*t. For example, my doctor put me on a sh*tty prescription med for my knee that was supposed to help with pain and swelling...um yeah that prescription (Nabumetone) was absolute garbage. I told my doctor straight out...do not write anymore prescriptions for me...its not needed. I'll stick to using good old Aleve because it works and its cheap and not to mention...I never have to deal with side effects from it. Even the stomach issues sometimes involved with Naproxen can be easily countered by having a meal prior to dosing and also drinking the tablets down with milk...also, using probiotic yogurt like activia is also a good trick .

Now as you can see...Rosie and I are a perfect match...she is just as stubborn and intense as me, especially when it comes to dealing with doctors...lol.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Doctors for the most part really don't know sh*t. For example, my doctor put me on a sh*tty prescription med for my knee that was supposed to help with pain and swelling...um yeah that prescription (Nabumetone) was absolute garbage. I told my doctor straight out...do not write anymore prescriptions for me...its not needed. I'll stick to using good old Aleve because it works and its cheap and not to mention...I never have to deal with side effects from it. Even the stomach issues sometimes involved with Naproxen can be easily countered by having a meal prior to dosing and also drinking the tablets down with milk...also, using probiotic yogurt like activia is also a good trick .

Now as you can see...Rosie and I are a perfect match...she is just as stubborn and intense as me, especially when it comes to dealing with doctors...lol.

Cheers!

-Sean-
    Yah and they are too quick with the pen and paper as well like you said. My work colleagues and I were just talking about this yesterday. There just drug dealers for big pharma...
  40. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Day 34: My Strengths are also Weaknesses!

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"God often attaches a major weakness to a major strength . . . God wants to use your weaknesses, not just your strengths . . . Sometimes, however, God turns a strength into a weakness in order to use us even more." - Rick Warren, The Purpose Drive Life

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Casting Crowns - Who am I

TRAINING

HIIT Cardio:
    a. 4 min easy
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 8 x 60 sec effort/30 sec easy

1. BB Bent Over Row 1 x 20
    2. Overhead BB Squat 1 x 20
    3. Dips 1 x 20
    4. Ab Wheel Rollout 1 x 20
    5. Wide-Grip Lat Pull-Downs (in squat position, knees and hips at 90 degree flexion) 1 x 20
    6. Incline BB Bench Press 1 x 20
    7. BB Romanian Deadlifts (plates to touch floor) 1 x 20
    8. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 1 x 20
    9. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises 1 x 20

Post-Weights Cardio 20 min.

Stretch 22 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Since I got home from my night work on Thursday, the pain in my stomach has meant the foetal position and passing in and out of sleep until ~1000 this morning.

Energy: I have no energy - the pain is draining any I might have away - and anything I DO do is forced.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Don't really want to concentrate on anything, even though I MUST.

Stress: HIGH!

Joints: Dry, clicking continuing.

Endurance: Fine.

Strength: Less about strength than it was in just getting a session DONE.

Pump: None.

Vascularity: None.

Quality of Training: HIIT was ok . . . Resistance training was ok. Didn't feel like I did anything, because most of my focus - despite trying not to - was on the pain in my stomach . . .

Recovery: Only place that hurts is something I can't fix with rest and recovery.

Other Notes: Stomach pain is a little duller today - at least I can get up and walk around without wanting to scream or just sit right back down and curl up into a tight, little ball. Because I've passed out and forgotten to dose Triazole pre-bed those nights, I have a couple of extra days left on it, and will be finishing on Tuesday instead of tomorrow . . . I also used the last of my current bottle of Lipotrophin-PM yesterday (changes reflected in post #1) . . .

Similar Forum Threads

1. The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 11:25 AM
  2. Replies: 364
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 06:53 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 03:19 PM
  4. The Female Terminator Chronicles