Completing the Female Terminator's REMODEL with TRIAZOLE (and other Goodies)

Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Day 16: A Nutrient Repartitioner really IS Magic for Me

TRAINING

Cardio 20 min.

Stretch 21 min.

Gym - Full-Body (30 sec recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts 8 x 12-15
    2. Single-Leg Deadlifts 8 x 12 per leg
    Superset B -
    3. Flat BB Bench Press 6 x 12
    4. Supinated Lat Pull-Downs 6 x 12
    Superset C -
    5. Clean and Press 8 x 12
    6. Bent Over Rearl Raises 8 x 12
    Superset D -
    7. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 6 x 15
    8. Overhead Rope Tricep Extensions 6 x 12-15

Post-Weights Cardio 20 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: All over the place

Energy: There.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Need to start cracking down on the STUDY!!!

Stress: Unbelievably HIGH!

Endurance: Fine.

Pump: Strong.

Vascularity: Blue lines and knots.

Quality of Training: It was ok. Still feeling like I did yesterday - hence the supersets and shorter session. Didn't really want to do Post-Weights Cardio at all.

Recovery: Lower body feeling it a little.

Other Notes: After training I looked back through my progress spreadsheets and training journal to see where I have made the most progress re body composition over the last ~21 weeks. You're going to be surprised: The weeks when I lost the MOST bodyfat was when I was eating whatever I wanted (i.e. cheating) and only doing ~40-90 minutes of training (resistance sessions only 15-30 minutes!) daily for those weeks The OTHER thing I noted was that this was also when I was using and dosing NeoVar Recomped at 12-16 caps daily (4 caps first thing, 2 caps pre-training, 2 caps immediately post-training, 4 caps pre-bed, and sometimes another 4 caps post a high carbohydrate meal - yes, I noted that dosing immediately AFTER the meal instead of 15-20 minutes before it made it more effective for me), stacked with Shred Matrix immediately post-training and pm (ironic thing is, only the other day at my night work, one of my colleagues was like, "That's not fair; you can take pills and get away with it", referring to my eating habits, and I was like, "No, I still have to train hard and do everything else right to see results", when in reality, they were technically right going off the evidence in my training journal and progress over the last 21 weeks) Other interesting things I noticed was that the weeks when my training volume was excessive and extreme and my nutrition was pretty much perfect, I only lost ~0.5% bodyfat, compared to the 0.1% bodyfat per day in the lower training volume weeks with every day a 'cheat' day re nutrition So, yes, whilst my body may love the higher volume of training, it's not necessarily what's going to get me the best results. I am considering going back to a similar training schedule as I was when I WAS getting the 0.1% bodyfat loss per week - it's a huge step down from what I'm doing now, but this week is really only intended for 7-10 days of overreaching before a photoshoot or competition and not to be followed for long periods of time. I'll finish this week out as initially planned and make adjustments on Sunday Also think I'm going to stack in NeoVar Recomped and Shred Matrix again as soon as I can . . . Started using PerformaStrips VB-12 today, taken immediately pre-training (changes reflected in post #1) . . .
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. its probably related to leptin levels i'd have to guess. with the frequent cheats that will stay high.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    its probably related to leptin levels i'd have to guess. with the frequent cheats that will stay high.
    What's related to leptin levels - the easier fat loss with eating whatever I want whenever I want? The daily cheating and lack of dieting gets better results than dieting or extreme nutrition - which doesn't really make a lot of sense, since it also means higher insulin levels and spikes, and a LOT of stress on my body, especially with the 10-15lb fluctuation in weight every 3-4 days (which is NOT fun I might add, and plays havoc with my body). Then again, my body never does what it's supposed to and often the OPPOSITE of what is SUPPOSED to work gets ME the results I want (go figure)

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    TRAINING

Cardio 20 min.

Stretch 21 min.

Gym - Full-Body (30 sec recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts 8 x 12-15
    2. Single-Leg Deadlifts 8 x 12 per leg
    Superset B -
    3. Flat BB Bench Press 6 x 12
    4. Supinated Lat Pull-Downs 6 x 12
    Superset C -
    5. Clean and Press 8 x 12
    6. Bent Over Rearl Raises 8 x 12
    Superset D -
    7. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 6 x 15
    8. Overhead Rope Tricep Extensions 6 x 12-15

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: All over the place

Energy: There.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Need to start cracking down on the STUDY!!!

Stress: Unbelievably HIGH!

Endurance: Fine.

Pump: Strong.

Vascularity: Blue lines and knots.

Quality of Training: It was ok. Still feeling like I did yesterday - hence the supersets and shorter session. Didn't really want to do Post-Weights Cardio at all.

Recovery: Lower body feeling it a little.

Other Notes: After training I looked back through my progress spreadsheets and training journal to see where I have made the most progress re body composition over the last ~21 weeks. You're going to be surprised: The weeks when I lost the MOST bodyfat was when I was eating whatever I wanted (i.e. cheating) and only doing ~40-90 minutes of training (resistance sessions only 15-30 minutes!) daily for those weeks The OTHER thing I noted was that this was also when I was using and dosing NeoVar Recomped at 12-16 caps daily (4 caps first thing, 2 caps pre-training, 2 caps immediately post-training, 4 caps pre-bed, and sometimes another 4 caps post a high carbohydrate meal - yes, I noted that dosing immediately AFTER the meal instead of 15-20 minutes before it made it more effective for me), stacked with Shred Matrix immediately post-training and pm (ironic thing is, only the other day at my night work, one of my colleagues was like, "That's not fair; you can take pills and get away with it", referring to my eating habits, and I was like, "No, I still have to train hard and do everything else right to see results", when in reality, they were technically right going off the evidence in my training journal and progress over the last 21 weeks) Other interesting things I noticed was that the weeks when my training volume was excessive and extreme and my nutrition was pretty much perfect, I only lost ~0.5% bodyfat, compared to the 0.1% bodyfat per day in the lower training volume weeks with every day a 'cheat' day re nutrition So, yes, whilst my body may love the higher volume of training, it's not necessarily what's going to get me the best results. I am considering going back to a similar training schedule as I was when I WAS getting the 0.1% bodyfat loss per week - it's a huge step down from what I'm doing now, but this week is really only intended for 7-10 days of overreaching before a photoshoot or competition and not to be followed for long periods of time. I'll finish this week out as initially planned and make adjustments on Sunday Also think I'm going to stack in NeoVar Recomped and Shred Matrix again as soon as I can . . . Started using PerformaStrips VB-12 today, taken immediately pre-training (changes reflected in post #1) . . .
    Very nice review here. . .and i'm glad to see that you have found this to be the case. . . work outs and comments are great as usual and i'm sure it will help eleviate some stress knowing that your diet will have some more flexability
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

5. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Very nice review here. . .and i'm glad to see that you have found this to be the case. . . work outs and comments are great as usual and i'm sure it will help eleviate some stress knowing that your diet will have some more flexability
    For sure - doesn't ease any stress though, since even though I know I can be more flexible with my diet, I still beat myself up every time I have something I consider a "cheat" food, even though I have previously mentioned that I have never dieted per se before, only done about a week of such here and there.

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I still beat myself up every time I have something I consider a "cheat" food, even though I have previously mentioned that I have never dieted per se before, only done about a week of such here and there.
    This is a problem I want to have... Man I have to work so hard to stay lean!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

7. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    This is a problem I want to have... Man I have to work so hard to stay lean!
    LOL, I never said it wasn't hard work to stay lean - come and train with me on a daily basis and you'll see what I mean. It's just that diet is not the determining factor in my leanness like it is for most people - my TRAINING is!

8. Hey Rosie, sorry I somehow missed the link to this log until tonight when there were a couple of posts in your previous contest prep log, my bad!! All caught up, great log as usual, some interesting analysis there on the nutrition and training volumes, will be interested to watch what happens next. I like the sound of smoulder! Would be cool if it eventually comes to the UK!

Keep up the great work

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    What's related to leptin levels - the easier fat loss with eating whatever I want whenever I want? The daily cheating and lack of dieting gets better results than dieting or extreme nutrition
    yeah, i'm thinking maybe your leptin levels drop really rapidly when you do diet, and so the frequent cheat meals keep it high. Maybe. no telling really.

10. Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Hey Rosie, sorry I somehow missed the link to this log until tonight when there were a couple of posts in your previous contest prep log, my bad!! All caught up, great log as usual, some interesting analysis there on the nutrition and training volumes, will be interested to watch what happens next. I like the sound of smoulder! Would be cool if it eventually comes to the UK!

Keep up the great work
    No worries

Yeah, well I have said it before and I'll say it again - my body does NOT work the way it "should", and I often don't react to supplements and other things the way one might expect.

Eviscerate Smolder is indeed great!

As far as "great work", guys this is said at no one in particular and I know that you do this as a way of trying to motivate me, but these words really irritate me, especially when I know that I am NOT doing great work, or I am not doing things as I need and want to them to be done, so please (and i am asking nicely), don't say this or try to be nice for the sake of it.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, i'm thinking maybe your leptin levels drop really rapidly when you do diet, and so the frequent cheat meals keep it high. Maybe. no telling really.
    Interesting. Who knows

11. Sorry no more great work comments

BUT

I did mean it genuinely AND when compared with some of us and our respective abilities, we may think it's great... All relative

I've got thick skin and respect your view and can see it from your side

I have taken myself outside, had a stern word, ripped off my left arm, beat myself 100 times with the wet end and then fed it to the dog, it's all good

12. How's this, your training and nutrition suck

But you are doing great with the logging

Keep your head up Rosie, you'll figure it out. Your to determined and motivated not too.

13. Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Sorry no more great work comments

BUT

I did mean it genuinely AND when compared with some of us and our respective abilities, we may think it's great... All relative

I've got thick skin and respect your view and can see it from your side

I have taken myself outside, had a stern word, ripped off my left arm, beat myself 100 times with the wet end and then fed it to the dog, it's all good
    Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    How's this, your training and nutrition suck

But you are doing great with the logging

Keep your head up Rosie, you'll figure it out. Your to determined and motivated not too.
    My nutrition sucks for sure

But thanks, guys

14. Yah you seem to make up for your diet by training extra long and extra hard. My problem is I need to do both, doesn't matter how much cardio or training I do if my diet isn't there then I ain't gettin lean enough.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah you seem to make up for your diet by training extra long and extra hard. My problem is I need to do both, doesn't matter how much cardio or training I do if my diet isn't there then I ain't gettin lean enough.
    I make up for it with INTENSITY. I don't usually train for very long at all - the week-pre-competition training was intended for ONLY that, and I train nothing like that usually. And I do cardio because I am used to spending 1-6 hours on a bike a day, and going from that to nothing is like doing nothing, if you know what I mean. Besides, as I have mentioned before, length is ok with me and I have no issues with it - if anything, I NEED my training just for my body to function within some semblance of "normal".

16. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I make up for it with INTENSITY. I don't usually train for very long at all - the week-pre-competition training was intended for ONLY that, and I train nothing like that usually. And I do cardio because I am used to spending 1-6 hours on a bike a day, and going from that to nothing is like doing nothing, if you know what I mean. Besides, as I have mentioned before, length is ok with me and I have no issues with it - if anything, I NEED my training just for my body to function within some semblance of "normal".
    Yah I have no choice Intensity is my default... everything I do... I think people thiink I'm nuts. Not that I care, actually I kind of like it.

17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I have not choice Intensity is my default... everything I do... I think people thiink I'm nuts. Not that I care, actually I kind of like it.
    Most people do not understand this lifestyle, period, and that's their prerogative - I don't understand why they want to smoke and drink and party themselves into oblivion, so we're even. I don't do this for other people - I do this for me, and I HAVE to, period. So what they think weighs little on what I do and the decisions I make. As it should be.

As Robert Frost said, "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by . . ."

18. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Most people do not understand this lifestyle, period, and that's their prerogative - I don't understand why they want to smoke and drink and party themselves into oblivion, so we're even. I don't do this for other people - I do this for me, and I HAVE to, period. So what they think weighs little on what I do and the decisions I make. As it should be.

As Robert Frost said, "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by . . ."
    Cool and to that I quote Dylan Thomas "Rage! Rage! into the dying of the light!"
  19. Day 20: Update

TRAINING

I've only done one 20-minute cardio session since Tuesday. Not only is my body being unresponsive to training, but it seems like it is using this week even more as a "Week Off" than it did the week immediately post-competition (where I still did two resistance sessions and five days of cardio) - this week I will have only done two resistance sessions and three days of cardio.

Not that I have been doing nothing - on waking it has been work, then study before very active night work, and then more study until I am too tired to concentrate.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: I have been passing out ~0530 and waking between 1200-1300 the last few days. Too much sleep . . .

Mood/Aggression: I've been very stressed the last few days, and had more than my fair share of angry moments.

Energy: If I pushed the issue, the energy would be there to do what I have to, but the desire to push the issue is nowhere to be found . . .

Mental Focus and Clarity: I've just spent the last three days starting and working on an assessment I had SIX weeks before that to work on, and handing it in was a relief. Also started and completed another assessment - not due for another three weeks - this morning before going to bed, to "make up" for wasting all that time for the other one.

Stress: HIGH! Having that first assessment done is a relief, though. I definitely have to stop procrastinating my study, because when I get into it, I DO get into it. Time management is of the essence, especially as November approaches, because it's going to be one of the most - if not the most - busiest month of the year for me, with training, clients, study, and several other jobs.

Libido: My body has been very responsive, even when I'm not even thinking about it.

Joints: My knees have been better, although when I bend down it is still done slowly.

Endurance: My night work is pretty much go-go-go from the time I walk in to he time I walk out (and is probably more intense than most people's cardio re pace), and I haven't faltered this week, as I usually do towards the end of the week, especially on a Friday or Saturday night. I've also NOT used any stimulants and been slipping a PerformaStrip VB-12 on my tongue once during my work shifts.

Vascularity: Reasonable.

Body Composition and Look: The last three weeks have NOT gone to plan re nutrition and training (more comments below), and the last two weeks have taken the biggest toll on my body. Yes, I HAVE gained some bodyfat and I can see it - even a few pounds of extra WEIGHT make a HUGE difference on my short frame - and although I am NOT happy with it, I know that I have done it to myself, and so I accept it and move on, determining to LOSE it all again as fast as I can.

Eviscerate Smolder Notes: Finished my first tube of Eviscerate Smolder today, so each one lasts ~2 weeks, and have one more to go. The Eviscerate Smolder/Flawless combo has faded the burn marks on my stomach almost to nothing in only TWO weeks of use - by the end of four weeks, they will be GONE!

Other Notes: I started IGF-2 again today (changes reflected in post #1), and next week I will be starting CreaPure until I get some more NeoVar Recomped (which I never want to be withOUT again!) . . . As mentioned, the last three weeks have NOT gone to plan re nutrition and training - something I am NOT happy with, but know will only give me more determination and motivation to get back to where I was, eating and training as I should, need, and want to be to get the results I want. The last three weeks have given me time to reflect on the weeks leading up to and after the competition re what worked re nutrition, training, and supplementation, and what didn't . . . I am NOT a dieter - I never have been, and after the last three weeks of NOT following the "diet" that I set for myself has hit home more than ever that I do NOT have to diet or be stringent in my nutritional practices to get results if I continue to listen to my body and manipulate my daily nutrition to suit ME for results. I simply (and yes, this is embarrassing to admit) do not have the discipline with my diet as I do my training, and over the years I have learned to manipulate my training to "make up" for that - I generally also stay relatively lean, so that if I HAVE to diet for a week or so to get a little bit leaner, then I can and do. So yes, a few things that USED to work for me now do NOT, but I am finding ways around them so that I DO get the results I desire . . .

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Most people do not understand this lifestyle, period, and that's their prerogative - I don't understand why they want to smoke and drink and party themselves into oblivion, so we're even.
    I do all that, combined with eating healthy (usually) and high intensity training too

21. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I do all that, combined with eating healthy (usually) and high intensity training too
    I'm not going to say anything aside from, each to their own, Eric . . .

22. The Next Four Weeks: Sometimes you have to Adapt

DISCUSSION

It's been three weeks since my competition. Leading up to the competition was 19 weeks being back at training.

The week after competition I had an "easy" week - well, easy for me, with only two resistance sessions and five cardio sessions. I DID consider it my "week off", determined never to have another COMPLETE week off ALL training after everything I've been through the last year.

The second week post-competition I trained as usual re Maintenance training - even if the training was done backwards through the week re days.

The third week post-competition saw only THREE training days (two resistance sessions and three cardio sessions), and counts even more as a "week off" than the first week post-competition.

The last three days have been NO training at all for me - this is the longest I have been without at least doing SOME training for the last 22 weeks! Three days' break from training is definitely NOT fun on my body, hitting home more than ever the importance of DAILY, INTENSE training for me, with at least 2-3 days of training before taking a one day break.

My primary goal for this period was "one month maximum to lose 1% bodyfat . . . and ~2 inches from each my hips, and thighs". As much as it embarrasses me to admit, over the last three weeks progress towards this goal has NOT happened, going backwards instead, and my body composition has actually INcreased due to the lack of dieting and training, as well as stress.

It seems that NOT taking time off from training has been detrimental to my body, and it has forced some off (no excuse, I know, but it has contributed towards my "regression"). However, the good thing about this is that the damage is not as bad as it could have been, and from NOW, the "one month maximum" CAN STILL be used to reach my initially set body composition goal of getting as lean as possible.

BODY STATISTICS

Now:
    * Body Composition of 10.1% bodyfat
    * Body Mass of 122.2 pounds (although this is irrelevant next to body composition)
    * Resting Pulse of 32 beats per minute

I feel like I am back to square one, especially with the bodyfat and weight gain - just goes to show how such a little time can make such a difference. It probably doesn't help that I was getting pretty lean when it happened, making it almost "rebound", and not well. Trust me when I say that an extra 15 pounds on someone of my height is NOT a good thing (and my body certainly HATES me for it!) - every pound may as well be 10 pounds, because that's how it makes me feel, not to mention that now anything over 9.5-10% bodyfat makes me feel obese (yes, I know I have issues).

The first thing to do is to get back below 9% bodyfat, then 8% bodyfat, and then LEANER, with the eventual focus to maintain 8-9% bodyfat once I achieve the lowest level of leanness I possibly can.

TRAINING

Because a week-pre-competition is meant to be followed for 7-10 days pre-competition/photoshoot only and not for prolonged periods of time, I am returning to a more manageable Maintenance training schedule.

Monday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Shoulders

Tuesday: 20 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Arms

Wednesday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Full-Body

Thursday: 20 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes

Friday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Full-Body

Saturday: 20 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Upper Body

Sunday: Day Off

My training does not stay the same re exercises, order, sets, reps, or weight used, each week, but varies. I always lift as heavy as I can for the reps I set out to do each session, and I use 30 seconds to 1 minute recovery between sets/supersets/trisets/giant sets.

I do not do any specific work for my legs as my lower body overwhelms my upper body. If I train legs, I gain muscle mass despite what I do and more muscle in my legs is NOT what I want or need.

I train first thing in the morning, since this is the most effective for me.

For any given week training can be changed and adapted, based on how my body is feeling, recovery, etc.

NUTRITION

As I have mentioned, I am NOT a "dieter". Dieting does NOT work for me.

It's about listening to my body on a daily basis and adjusting my nutrition (as I do my training) as required. Over the last few months, it has also been about NOT consuming foods that I am sensitive and intolerant to - as I get older, the list gets longer - and for my HEALTH and fitness, I now have to take this more seriously and stick to it.

I still have 5-6 meals daily, 2-3 hours apart.

I also drink 1-2 UK galleons (a UK galleon is 4.54 litres) of water a day, with the only other liquid that I consume re drinks being herbal or green tea.

SUPPLEMENTS

Three products that make it so much easier to maintain relative leanness (changes reflected in post #1):

I'm starting Alpha-T2 back up today.

Also adding Shred Matrix back in from now.

CreaPure has still not arrived, and my NeoVar Recomped is likely to get here before it, so I am just going to go back to using NeoVar Recomped - especially since I have come to realize how valuable it has been in maintaining my leanness.

I apologize for the last three weeks - they have certainly not been anywhere near my best and very uncharacteristic of my usual drive and passion - and from now on, it's time to get back on my feet, renew my determination and discipline, and JUST DO IT!

23. You are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaay too hard on yourself Rosie.

You are hands down one of the hardest working people I know. You'll reach your goals, and no doubt sooner than you expect.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

24. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    You are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaay too hard on yourself Rosie.

You are hands down one of the hardest working people I know. You'll reach your goals, and no doubt sooner than you expect.
    I beg to differ, but only because I know what I am capable of and should be doing. Besides, if I don't do it, no one else will!

25. Day 22: Starting Over

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Devildriver - End of the Line

TRAINING

HIIT Cardio:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 14 min jogging

Stretch 30 min.

Gym - Shoulders (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 10
    2. Lateral Raises 4 x 12
    Superset B -
    3. BB Military Press 4 x 10
    4. Bent Over Rear Raises 4 x 12
    Superset C -
    5. Clean and Press 4 x 12
    6. Hammer Raises 4 x 10

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Not sleeping until ~0630 in the morning - mind just going too fast. Going to make serious attempts at getting back into a routine, because I NEED it!

Mood/Aggression: If you can't handle the truth, then don't the question. If you ask the question and you don't get the answer you want, I don't want your "you didn't give me what I wanted" drama bullsh*t. Grow a pair and deal with it!

Energy: All smiles.

Mental Focus and Clarity: I have another two assessments due this week, and this time I am going to manage my time better (since training comes first).

Stress: High.

Immune System: Everyone around me is getting sick and I'm fine.

Libido: Up there.

Joints: My knees were feeling it after nine minutes of my run.

Endurance: Great.

Strength: The new training programme will work on getting this back up again - finally; I am SO sick of high reps!

Pump: Awesome, and right from the first superset!

Vascularity: Knots and lines.

Quality of Training: HIIT was done outside, running - going to make the most of the lack of heat and run outside until it starts snowing. Only did one set of efforts, but they were enough . . . Resistance training was good. I have "baseline" statistics for this session to compare to over coming weeks. I was sweating a bit during as well, feeling very hot. Pump and vascularity were both strong. Feeling more like me . . . Post-Weights Cardio passed fast . . .

Recovery: I've just had three days OFF - I SHOULD be ok!

Body Composition and Look: 10.1% bodyfat. Going to be dropping back down to 8% bodyfat (leaner if I can) and then maintaining between 8-9% bodyfat.

Other Effects: Finding that I have been more tired than usual lately, which is odd considering that I haven't been training - definitely NOT training has NEGATIVE effects on me.

Other Notes: I started Alpha-T2 and Shred Matrix again today (changes reflected in post #1). Until I get my NeoVar Recomped, Shred Matrix will act as my nutrient repartitioner.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 10:25 AM
  2. Replies: 364
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 05:53 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 02:19 PM