Completing the Female Terminator's REMODEL with TRIAZOLE (and other Goodies)

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I do all that, combined with eating healthy (usually) and high intensity training too
    I'm not going to say anything aside from, each to their own, Eric . . .
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. The Next Four Weeks: Sometimes you have to Adapt

DISCUSSION

It's been three weeks since my competition. Leading up to the competition was 19 weeks being back at training.

The week after competition I had an "easy" week - well, easy for me, with only two resistance sessions and five cardio sessions. I DID consider it my "week off", determined never to have another COMPLETE week off ALL training after everything I've been through the last year.

The second week post-competition I trained as usual re Maintenance training - even if the training was done backwards through the week re days.

The third week post-competition saw only THREE training days (two resistance sessions and three cardio sessions), and counts even more as a "week off" than the first week post-competition.

The last three days have been NO training at all for me - this is the longest I have been without at least doing SOME training for the last 22 weeks! Three days' break from training is definitely NOT fun on my body, hitting home more than ever the importance of DAILY, INTENSE training for me, with at least 2-3 days of training before taking a one day break.

My primary goal for this period was "one month maximum to lose 1% bodyfat . . . and ~2 inches from each my hips, and thighs". As much as it embarrasses me to admit, over the last three weeks progress towards this goal has NOT happened, going backwards instead, and my body composition has actually INcreased due to the lack of dieting and training, as well as stress.

It seems that NOT taking time off from training has been detrimental to my body, and it has forced some off (no excuse, I know, but it has contributed towards my "regression"). However, the good thing about this is that the damage is not as bad as it could have been, and from NOW, the "one month maximum" CAN STILL be used to reach my initially set body composition goal of getting as lean as possible.

BODY STATISTICS

Now:
    * Body Composition of 10.1% bodyfat
    * Body Mass of 122.2 pounds (although this is irrelevant next to body composition)
    * Resting Pulse of 32 beats per minute

I feel like I am back to square one, especially with the bodyfat and weight gain - just goes to show how such a little time can make such a difference. It probably doesn't help that I was getting pretty lean when it happened, making it almost "rebound", and not well. Trust me when I say that an extra 15 pounds on someone of my height is NOT a good thing (and my body certainly HATES me for it!) - every pound may as well be 10 pounds, because that's how it makes me feel, not to mention that now anything over 9.5-10% bodyfat makes me feel obese (yes, I know I have issues).

The first thing to do is to get back below 9% bodyfat, then 8% bodyfat, and then LEANER, with the eventual focus to maintain 8-9% bodyfat once I achieve the lowest level of leanness I possibly can.

TRAINING

Because a week-pre-competition is meant to be followed for 7-10 days pre-competition/photoshoot only and not for prolonged periods of time, I am returning to a more manageable Maintenance training schedule.

Monday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Shoulders

Tuesday: 20 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Arms

Wednesday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Full-Body

Thursday: 20 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes

Friday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Full-Body

Saturday: 20 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 minutes + Upper Body

Sunday: Day Off

My training does not stay the same re exercises, order, sets, reps, or weight used, each week, but varies. I always lift as heavy as I can for the reps I set out to do each session, and I use 30 seconds to 1 minute recovery between sets/supersets/trisets/giant sets.

I do not do any specific work for my legs as my lower body overwhelms my upper body. If I train legs, I gain muscle mass despite what I do and more muscle in my legs is NOT what I want or need.

I train first thing in the morning, since this is the most effective for me.

For any given week training can be changed and adapted, based on how my body is feeling, recovery, etc.

NUTRITION

As I have mentioned, I am NOT a "dieter". Dieting does NOT work for me.

It's about listening to my body on a daily basis and adjusting my nutrition (as I do my training) as required. Over the last few months, it has also been about NOT consuming foods that I am sensitive and intolerant to - as I get older, the list gets longer - and for my HEALTH and fitness, I now have to take this more seriously and stick to it.

I still have 5-6 meals daily, 2-3 hours apart.

I also drink 1-2 UK galleons (a UK galleon is 4.54 litres) of water a day, with the only other liquid that I consume re drinks being herbal or green tea.

SUPPLEMENTS

Three products that make it so much easier to maintain relative leanness (changes reflected in post #1):

I'm starting Alpha-T2 back up today.

Also adding Shred Matrix back in from now.

CreaPure has still not arrived, and my NeoVar Recomped is likely to get here before it, so I am just going to go back to using NeoVar Recomped - especially since I have come to realize how valuable it has been in maintaining my leanness.

I apologize for the last three weeks - they have certainly not been anywhere near my best and very uncharacteristic of my usual drive and passion - and from now on, it's time to get back on my feet, renew my determination and discipline, and JUST DO IT!

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. You are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaay too hard on yourself Rosie.

You are hands down one of the hardest working people I know. You'll reach your goals, and no doubt sooner than you expect.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

4. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    You are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaay too hard on yourself Rosie.

You are hands down one of the hardest working people I know. You'll reach your goals, and no doubt sooner than you expect.
    I beg to differ, but only because I know what I am capable of and should be doing. Besides, if I don't do it, no one else will!

5. Day 22: Starting Over

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Devildriver - End of the Line

TRAINING

HIIT Cardio:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 14 min jogging

Stretch 30 min.

Gym - Shoulders (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 10
    2. Lateral Raises 4 x 12
    Superset B -
    3. BB Military Press 4 x 10
    4. Bent Over Rear Raises 4 x 12
    Superset C -
    5. Clean and Press 4 x 12
    6. Hammer Raises 4 x 10

Post-Weights Cardio 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Not sleeping until ~0630 in the morning - mind just going too fast. Going to make serious attempts at getting back into a routine, because I NEED it!

Mood/Aggression: If you can't handle the truth, then don't the question. If you ask the question and you don't get the answer you want, I don't want your "you didn't give me what I wanted" drama bullsh*t. Grow a pair and deal with it!

Energy: All smiles.

Mental Focus and Clarity: I have another two assessments due this week, and this time I am going to manage my time better (since training comes first).

Stress: High.

Immune System: Everyone around me is getting sick and I'm fine.

Libido: Up there.

Joints: My knees were feeling it after nine minutes of my run.

Endurance: Great.

Strength: The new training programme will work on getting this back up again - finally; I am SO sick of high reps!

Pump: Awesome, and right from the first superset!

Vascularity: Knots and lines.

Quality of Training: HIIT was done outside, running - going to make the most of the lack of heat and run outside until it starts snowing. Only did one set of efforts, but they were enough . . . Resistance training was good. I have "baseline" statistics for this session to compare to over coming weeks. I was sweating a bit during as well, feeling very hot. Pump and vascularity were both strong. Feeling more like me . . . Post-Weights Cardio passed fast . . .

Recovery: I've just had three days OFF - I SHOULD be ok!

Body Composition and Look: 10.1% bodyfat. Going to be dropping back down to 8% bodyfat (leaner if I can) and then maintaining between 8-9% bodyfat.

Other Effects: Finding that I have been more tired than usual lately, which is odd considering that I haven't been training - definitely NOT training has NEGATIVE effects on me.

Other Notes: I started Alpha-T2 and Shred Matrix again today (changes reflected in post #1). Until I get my NeoVar Recomped, Shred Matrix will act as my nutrient repartitioner.

•   

6. Day 23: Turning the Corner

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough." - Og Mandino

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Cold - Wasted Years

TRAINING

Cardio 20 min.

Gym - Arms (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 4 x 12, 12, 12, 9
    2. Weighted Dips 4 x 6
    Superset B -
    3. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 8, 8, 8, 6
    4. Close-Grip Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 6
    Superset C -
    5. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 12
    6. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on DB under chest) 4 x 6

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2 hours. Watched movies until I eventually fell asleep. Woke wide awake and alert.

Mood/Aggression: Fine.

Energy: Calm and collected today.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Work, training, work again, more work, some study perhaps, and hopefully be able to sleep.

Libido: VERY responsive.

Joints: My knees feel mechanical. Elbows are twinging as well.

Endurance: Good.

Strength: Feeling it a little, but this is just the first week "back", so it's ok.

Pump: Strong, getting stronger as the session went on, becoming almost painful in my triceps.

Vascularity: Vivid blue.

Quality of Training: Cardio was pretty easy, actually - Tuesdays it probably always will be, the ONLY day that I'll allow it, LOL . . . Resistance training was good. I'm going to have to start doing Close-Grip Pull-Ups TWICE a week again and build back up re strength there. Looking forward to it! . . .

Recovery: Fine.

Body Composition and Look: I was 115 pounds this morning first thing, so that's a 7.2-pound loss in just a DAY of being back training and adding back in Alpha-T2 and Shred Matrix. I know that it's just water weight, but for all those who don't think you can lose or gain scale weight fast, I do it all the time (and my body HATES me for it!) . . . Thinking that maybe 10.1% bodyfat may be higher than what I am, but I'd rather the higher number - the worst possible scenario just gives me more willpower to get lean again . . . Also, when I was training, I noticed a few fresh, faint stretchmarks on my biceps and delts. Interesting, considering I really only get stretchmarks on my legs . . .

Other Effects: Been thirsty as anything.

7. Sorry you are down right now in the motivation department Rosie. I am there myself, it sucks... big time! If it helps, you look great in your pictures that are posted.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

8. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Sorry you are down right now in the motivation department Rosie. I am there myself, it sucks... big time! If it helps, you look great in your pictures that are posted.
    There's nothing wrong with my motivation, bud. Like I've said before, motivation is never an issue, because what has to be done will get done regardless of how I feel.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    There's nothing wrong with my motivation, bud. Like I've said before, motivation is never an issue, because what has to be done will get done regardless of how I feel.
    Reading that it makes sense why you refer to yourself as the female terminator. Rosie you are a diamond in the rough; many of us who were ex-elite athletes in college love to push ourselves but you exemplify that and take it to the next level. If I am hurting or not feeling it, it takes an act of god to make things happen that used to come easy before (when I was competing and training). More power to you!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

10. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Reading that it makes sense why you refer to yourself as the female terminator. Rosie you are a diamond in the rough; many of us who were ex-elite athletes in college love to push ourselves but you exemplify that and take it to the next level. If I am hurting or not feeling it, it takes an act of god to make things happen that used to come easy before (when I was competing and training). More power to you!
    Actually, I wasn't the one who gave me the nickname of the "Female Terminator" - it was someone else, and it was about a year after that I started referring to myself as such

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Yah that's my take on things as well. I can't believe it but you're even more intense than I am. Over the years I have become less black and white. Now the wife would argue that point, but it's true, I am definitely less obsessive than I was. Maybe it's an age thing. The problem I had was that all my motivation came from obessison, I was afraid that without it I would not be able to push through, so I hung on to it. Obsession became my tool for success.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah that's my take on things as well. I can't believe it but you're even more intense than I am. Over the years I have become less black and white. Now the wife would argue that point, but it's true, I am definitely less obsessive than I was. Maybe it's an age thing. The problem I had was that all my motivation came from obessison, I was afraid that without it I would not be able to push through, so I hung on to it. Obsession became my tool for success.
    I'm very neurotically obsessive compulsive individual. I'm not as much of a perfectionist as I used to be, but it still comes through in many things.

In saying that, some would argue that to lead this lifestyle, you HAVE to be obsessed

13. it is a relatively safe, relatively healthy outlet for obessive compulsives and addictive personalities (which tend to go hand in hand). I'm amazed at the number of bodybuilders who were drug addicts of some sort or another in their past.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I'm very neurotically obsessive compulsive individual. I'm not as much of a perfectionist as I used to be, but it still comes through in many things.

In saying that, some would argue that to lead this lifestyle, you HAVE to be obsessed
    Yah I got that, takes one to know one eh... over time we do learn to make it more of a positive experience though. Like you said your better than you used to be.

15. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    it is a relatively safe, relatively healthy outlet for obessive compulsives and addictive personalities (which tend to go hand in hand). I'm amazed at the number of bodybuilders who were drug addicts of some sort or another in their past.
    Yah that's where I learned about compulsive behavior.

16. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    it is a relatively safe, relatively healthy outlet for obessive compulsives and addictive personalities (which tend to go hand in hand). I'm amazed at the number of bodybuilders who were drug addicts of some sort or another in their past.
    Anything can be taken to extremes, though, and be made negative - it can be a fine line. I personally have a NEGATIVE training addiction, which has repercussions of its own. But yes, I know what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I got that, takes one to know one eh... over time we do learn to make it more of a positive experience though. Like you said your better than you used to be.
    I'm better re perfectionism than I used to be. Doesn't change anything else, unfortunately, and a 'give' in one area means tightening up in another.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah that's where I learned about compulsive behavior.
    Once you have it, you never really stop.

17. Day 24: CreaPure

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"The only things that stand between a person and what they want in life are the will to try it, and the faith to believe it's possible." - Rich Devos

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

3 Doors Down - It's Not My Time

TRAINING

HIIT Cardio:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4 min jogging
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    e. 6 min jogging

Gym - Full-Body (30 sec recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. BB Good Mornings 4 x 8
    2. Single-Leg Deadlifts 4 x 10 per leg
    Superset B -
    3. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on fists) 4 x 8
    4. Supinated BB Bent Over Rows 4 x 6
    Superset C -
    5. BB Military Press 4 x 8
    6. Hammer Raises 4 x 10
    Superset D -
    7. Alternate Hammer Curls 4 x 12 per side
    8. Overhead Rope Tricep Extensions 4 x 12
    Superset E -
    9. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises 4 x 8
    10. Reverse Curls (on floor) 4 x 10

Stretch 21 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: A solid four hours, before waking up, only to go back to sleep for another four hours.

Mood/Aggression: Frustrated.

Energy: Smooth and focused.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Work, training, more work, and study.

Joints: Lateral right knee tight during HIIT Run, as well as left anterior delt niggling.

Strength: It's going to be interesting to see how this improves now that my muscle creatine threshold levels have been at baseline for about a week, and will start to rise again.

Pump: Very strong.

Vascularity: Also very strong.

Quality of Training: Battling the wind (that reminded me a lot of where I grew up, reminiscent of my cycling training) during HIIT Run. Did two sets of efforts today. Shouldn't take too long to get my running fitness back . . . Resistance training was fine. Painful, but fine. I'm definitely preferring the ~40-minute sessions far better than the 2-2.5 hour sessions . . . Post-Weights Cardio has become a part of my Maintenance training, and so I do it, even if I don't want to . . .

Recovery: When I woke up, I was feeling the last couple of days' resistance sessions (lifting heavier than what I have been makes a difference as well).

Other Notes: Finally got my CreaPure and started today (changes reflected in post #1). It's been exactly SIX years since I last used powdered creatine - I prefer capsules for convenience. It also makes it exactly a month since I last used creatine - the first time since I started using creatine that I have had a deliberate break from it - and will take ~3 weeks for my muscle creatine threshold to be reached (I'm not going to load) . . . From tomorrow, I am going to change my EndoAmp Max dosing/timing (yes, again), since I am not completely comfortable using a cortisol control product only ONCE daily. I will be using 1.1 gram (i.e. half a scoop) first thing and 1.1 gram immediately post-training (changes reflected in post #1), when my cortisol levels are the highest . . . And I've noticed that I feel better when I have my second dose of Shred Matrix pre-bed, so will continue doing this from now on (changes reflected in post #1) . . .

Eviscerate Smolder Notes: On Monday I started on my second beta test bottle. The Eviscerate Smolder in the second bottle is a little more runny than it was in the first. The second bottle has the same icy feeling blow on the application areas, but there is no smolder or burn with it. Interesting.

PerformaStrip VB-12 Notes: I have been using these for nine days now. I have changed the times of usage up over that time, experimenting with different situations: I have used it immediately pre-cardio, immediately pre-resistance training, at work; one, two, and three hours after having stimulants. The strips have a cherry taste, and leave my tongue red. They provide clean energy. An interesting thing to note is that I find myself getting quite warm, sweating more, and I am hot at work when everyone else is cold.

18. Initial Impressions: CreaPure

CreaPure

Smell: 10/10. CreaPure has no smell.

Taste: 10/10. CreaPure is tasteless.

Solubility: 9/10. On shaking (albeit only a few seconds) there were some faint flecks of powder left swirling in the water.

Texture: 10/10. Like water.

Other Effects: 10/10. No water retention. No bloating. No nausea. CreaPure is straight creatine monohydrate, so I didn't expect anything different.

19. Day 25: LIGHTBULB!!!

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"To get the greatest rewards, you have to take the greatest risks. Life is not about playing it safe and hoping that something good will happen! It's about MAKING that something happen." - Rosie Chee Scott

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Skillet - Rebirthing

TRAINING

Cardio 20 min.

Stretch 29 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: On and off.

Energy: Restless and high.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Never better.

Quality of Training: Just a single easy cardio session today.

Other Notes: When I was helping Sean with his knee rehabilitation this morning, he made an observation that made me think. Although hypothetical, a LOT of other things about me (i.e. I have poor circulation; I prefer colder weather to the heat; I don't feel the cold very much) and how I respond to certain supplements (i.e. NO products do NOT work for me and have the opposite than intended effect; I have a VERY high stimulant tolerance) and training (i.e. I have more energy when I am training with high intensity and volume; I do NOT function well if I take more than a few days off training; I have difficulty getting back into training after time off; my heart rate is generally always high when I am training; when training my face and extremities are usually white) make sense now!

20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    You know you bring up a good point here Eric. Discussing obsessive compulsive behavior in athletes. I basically battle back and forth with my professors and other fellow students about how I think the Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder is made up bullsh*t. Now, many people screw this up...there is a huge difference between OCD and OCPD.

Now the reason I am bringing that up is that many of us who are into sports and bodybuilding are obsessed with making ourselves the absolute best we can be and to outsiders we appear as being abnormal. Many normal people do not understand that it takes a relentless drive and dedication that appears as an obsession to be the best or to achieve the best. In essence, the people who driven to be the best typically follow a rigid set of rules and try to control everything that they can to make sure they achieve success. The reason why having this type of personality is considered to abnormal is that people who are like this do not believe there is anything wrong with them and since I understand what it takes to be an elite I "get it" so I do not consider people that have personalities like this to be "abnormal" at all. However, according to "experts" these personalities are abnormal.

When it comes to psychology and human studies I do take pleasure in being the voice of reason in my classes because its like a lot of this bullsh*t makes no logical sense.

Furthermore, if you want a good one to laugh about...reverse anorexia aka bigorexia or muscle dysmorphia is actually considered to be a "real" disorder, but of course it is listed under the broad term EDNOS (Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified). I find it funny how the psychological community is trying to paint the bodybuilding community in a negative light with the belief that bodybuilder's have to have something psychologically wrong with them to craft the bodies that they do.

Obviously, I have some very out of the box views and that is partly why I plan on getting my PhD in psychology so I can somehow change some of the crap thinking in the field of psychology. I mean I am one of those skeptics that questions the field of psychology as a whole and asks is there even such a thing as a "normal" person and why does it seem like so many of the experts in the field appear as if they are trying to find a disorder for everything?

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

21. In essence I agree, when it comes to athletes that actually compete in something. But for those that don't compete, feeling "small" walking around with 19" bis and a 50 inch chest do have something odd going on.

22. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    You know you bring up a good point here Eric. Discussing obsessive compulsive behavior in athletes. I basically battle back and forth with my professors and other fellow students about how I think the Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder is made up bullsh*t. Now, many people screw this up...there is a huge difference between OCD and OCPD.

Now the reason I am bringing that up is that many of us who are into sports and bodybuilding are obsessed with making ourselves the absolute best we can be and to outsiders we appear as being abnormal. Many normal people do not understand that it takes a relentless drive and dedication that appears as an obsession to be the best or to achieve the best. In essence, the people who driven to be the best typically follow a rigid set of rules and try to control everything that they can to make sure they achieve success. The reason why having this type of personality is considered to abnormal is that people who are like this do not believe there is anything wrong with them and since I understand what it takes to be an elite I "get it" so I do not consider people that have personalities like this to be "abnormal" at all. However, according to "experts" these personalities are abnormal.

When it comes to psychology and human studies I do take pleasure in being the voice of reason in my classes because its like a lot of this bullsh*t makes no logical sense.

Furthermore, if you want a good one to laugh about...reverse anorexia aka bigorexia or muscle dysmorphia is actually considered to be a "real" disorder, but of course it is listed under the broad term EDNOS (Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified). I find it funny how the psychological community is trying to paint the bodybuilding community in a negative light with the belief that bodybuilder's have to have something psychologically wrong with them to craft the bodies that they do.

Obviously, I have some very out of the box views and that is partly why I plan on getting my PhD in psychology so I can somehow change some of the crap thinking in the field of psychology. I mean I am one of those skeptics that questions the field of psychology as a whole and asks is there even such a thing as a "normal" person and why does it seem like so many of the experts in the field appear as if they are trying to find a disorder for everything?

Cheers!

-Sean-
    Yes I agree on many points. Some people in our sport are overly obsessed and take it to a negative place but that doesn't mean all of us are. I know where the line is and yah I flirt with it as I am sure many of us do. Here is a good way to keep yourself in check. Does your obsession interfere with the spiritual well being of you or your loved ones. If the answer is yes then you're over the line. We cannot use anything as a replacement when if comes to spirituality. That in essense is the fouindation for all addiction. It's really that simple... God and family have to come first.
  23. Day 26: Keep going

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will." - Vince Lombardi

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Theory of a Deadman - Sacrifice

TRAINING

HIIT Cardio:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

Gym - Full-Body (30 sec recovery between sets/supersets):
    1. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 2 x 20
    2. Incline Dips 2 x 10
    3. Clean and Press 2 x 20
    4. Push-Ups (feet and hands on floor) 2 x 10
    5. Supinated BB Bent Over Rows 2 x 20
    6. Split Squata 2 x 10
    Superset A -
    7. Deadbugs 2 x 10
    8. Bicycle 2 x 20
    Superset B -
    9. Plank x 1 min
    10. Side Plank x 1 min

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Normal for me.

Mood/Aggression: Let's not go there!

Energy: Energizer bunny.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Lots of things to do today.

Endurance: Fine.

Strength: Good.

Pump: From the first set - it actually started during my HIIT run!

Vascularity: Not very strong in the morning, picking up later in the day.

Quality of Training: More HIIT running outside. Nice and cool weather - I don't understand how people here can think 40-50 degrees Farenheit is COLD and be wearing huge jackets and winter gear! Had lots of energy for my efforts, and actually finished the loop a couple of minutes FASTER than I did on either Monday or Wednesday . . . Resistance session was fine. Short and sweet at ~20 minutes . . .

Recovery: My anterior delts were feeling it during resistance training.

Other Notes: Have more NeoVar Recomped again - although I use it for its nutrient repartitioning/insulin mimicking effects, because it contains creatine, I will be using it interchangeably with CreaPure, depending on my nutrition for that day and the one before (changes reflected in post #1).

24. Day 27: Recomping

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"If you think small and expect little...little will be achieved. If you think big and expect big things to happen...barriers are broken down and dreams become realities!" - Ben Booker

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Five Finger Death Punch - Dying Breed

TRAINING

Cardio 20 min.

Gym - Upper Body (30 sec recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 8, 8, 6, 6
    2. Dips 4 x 6
    Superset B -
    3. Alternate Hammer Curls 2 x 15 per side
    4. Overhead Rope Tricep Extension 2 x 15
    Superset C -
    5. BB Military Press 4 x 10
    6. Lateral Raises 4 x 15
    Superset D -
    7. Supinated BB Bent Over Rows 4 x 10
    8. Push-Ups (with torso rotation) 4 x 10
    Superset E -
    9. Ab Rollout 4 x 15
    10. Bicycle 4 x 30

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: Spent time with family. Went out on the pontoon for the first time and had fun.

Energy: Definitely awesome. The PerformaStrips are best taken immediately pre-CARDIO.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Going to be spending most of the rest of the evening doing assessments.

Strength: Working back up.

Pump: Right from the start of my resistance session.

Vascularity: Strong.

Quality of Training: Training was pretty good all round today . . .

Recovery: Woke up feeling the effects of training and working nights the last few days, but didn't take long to be full of energy and no issues.

Body Composition and Look: The Supinated BB Bent Over Rows have helped add mass to my biceps, and the Hammer Raises have helped add mass to my anterior and lateral delts - hence the stretchmarks that suddenly appeared in both areas a few days ago (makes sense). Another observation to back it up is the fact that definition in both areas is a lot more pronounced and even better than when I was LEANER.

25. Very nice motivating quotes Rosie.

you doing anything for Halloween?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

26. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Very nice motivating quotes Rosie.

you doing anything for Halloween?
    Thanks, John

Nope. Just going out for dinner. Halloween is not a big day for us.

27. Day 28: A Week of Triazole Left

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"If you want something bad enough, that's what you do." - Ava Cowan, Ava Cowan: Naturally Driven | Ava’s Story

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Kutless - Changing World

TRAINING

Day OFF.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: From tomorrow, I am going to be regimented with this no matter what!

Energy: Focused.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Work and study today.

Libido: Needing constant attention, LOL.

Recovery: Even though they're only 30-40 minutes long, I am feeling the FIVE resistance sessions, up from 3-4 a week of the last few months, but my body will settle back into it quickly enough.

Body Composition and Look: 9.9% bodyfat.

Other Notes: I have a week of Triazole left . . . I finish my current tub of BC+EAA today, and tomorrow I am going to be using a tub of the new Watermelon-Kiwi flavour (changes reflected in post #1) . . .

28. Day 29: Mustering the Troops

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek." - Mario Andrett

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Linkin Park - PTS.OF.ATHRTY

TRAINING

HIIT Cardio:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 14 min jogging

Gym - Shoulders (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 6
    2. Lateral Raises 4 x 12
    Superset B -
    3. Clean and Press 4 x 8
    4. Hammer Raises 4 x 8

Stretch 24 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: NO-GO zone if you want to keep your head!

Energy: Nothing. Took forever to even get myself ready for training, and throughout it I felt like I was just dragging my body through the motions.

Libido: It's ON!

Joints: A few niggles here and there - elbows clicking, knees aching, hips popping.

Endurance: Fine.

Strength: Same weight as last week for less reps.

Pump: Decent, but nothing spectacular.

Vascularity: Spectacular.

Quality of Training: HIIT felt like my body was a heavy mechanical object podding along at the only pace it could go. Efforts were lacklustre compared to usual and I didn't have the energy to push harder . . . Resistance training was only 20 minutes, and definitely felt 'off' today . . .

29. Initial Impressions: BC+EAA (reformulated Watermelon-Kiwi Flavour)

BC+EAA (reformulated Watermelon-Kiwi Flavour)

Smell: 9/10. Like rock melon, with a faint hint of watermelon. Love the smell of fruit.

Taste: 9.5/10. Defnitely NOT a watermelon-kiwi flavour - even though there was a hint of watermelon re scent. Instead, exactly like it smells, but better. Like rock melon. Fruit flavours are always awesome when they TASTE like they smell. It was NOT sweet - like the original Watermelon-Kiwi flavour, which to me tasted like cordial and I did not like it. I now have a NEW favourite flavour re BC+EAA and it is the new Watermelon-Kiwi flavour!

Solubility: 10/10. On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker - although bubbles and froth were left on top of the liquid, rapidly dissolving.

Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Other Notes. BC+EAA is a STAPLE in my supplement arsenal, and has been ever since I first used a tub last year. BC+EAA have become more important than ever to me, now that my body no longer handles protein powder at all - causing nausea and other upsets, no matter what brand or type of protein used - and so I no longer use it, sticking instead to food, BC+EAA, and Muscle Gels.

30. so it tastes like cantaloupe?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 11:25 AM
  2. Replies: 364
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 06:53 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST