ASGT/T-911 sexy time stack!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I'm running the ASGT/T-911 stack for the good people over at LG Sciences.

here's some info on the products:

AS-GT:

The EMPEROR of pre-workout formulas has finally arrived...again!*

LG Sciences new, long-awaited, reformulated pre-workout product is here!

What Has Changed?

Our customers asked for it, so we're delivering it. The new and improved Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition lacks nothing in its complex design.

We didn't just strip the powerful ingredients from the product, we've kept everything, and added more, all in the proper doses!* We have...

Vastly Improved the Flavor (Strawberry Lemonade)
Added a Higher Creatine Content
Provided a More Advanced SARM Complex*
Support for Smoother and More Hard-kicking and Focused Energy*
Pumped up the Servings
Lowered the Cost
What should you expect to see from Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition? AS-GTSE may support...*

Endurance and Energy*
Pumps and Muscle Density*
Vascularity*
Testosterone Output*
Muscle Growth and Muscle Quality*
How is Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition best used?

AS-GTSE is best used when taken 1hr to 45 mins pre-workout on training days, and once in the morning on off days. When extreme pumps are desired, take advantage of our dual-phase technology by combining AS-GTSE with Anadraulic Pump.* Simply take AS-GTSE 45 mins prior to training, and Anadrauic Pump immediately before training, and prepare for your best workouts!*

T-911:

Estrogens are all around us, making us lazy, fat and soft.* Every day, from our soda bottles to our vegetables "xeno-estrogens" are bombarding us.* T-911 is daily testosterone support that promotes the regulation of estrogen and acts to encourage optimal natural testosterone levels.* T-911 also supports healthy, normal sexual function.*

Sadly, when we start to age, our bodies produce less and less testosterone, which makes us lose that edge. Whether that edge is in the gym or the bedroom, we need it in every facet of our life. Sadly, most Americans spend WAY too much money on pills to solve our "testosterone crisis" without going to the root of the problem.

Luckily, a solution is on the market for your low moods. T-911 will blow your socks off.* This feeling is a combination of intense factors in the right combination. Whether you take one before the big game or before your important meeting, this was designed to support the confidence you need to make things happen.*

The first ingredient in T-911 is straight Yohimbine, which is suggested to not only to promote energy, but also support healthy, normal sexual function! This ingredient supports a sense of alertness, confidence and intensity.* Yohimbine has been suggested to improve alertness so it's included to promote an initial boost.*

The next phase of T-911 is about reducing estrogen and giving you another pathway to support testosterone.* Androsterone is a natural metabolite in the body that reduces estrogen which increases testosterone and may reduce aromatase (that nasty enzyme that turns your hard earned testosterone into UGLY estrogen). It also is a 5a Reduced androgen, which as a class have suggested to be neuro-stimulants.* Neuro-stimulants don´t get you wired, they make you more alert, aggressive and intense.*

Natural SERMs are used as the third phase in T-911 to support estrogen regulation even further and promote testosterone via a second pathway.* Both resveratrol and ellagic acid are suggested to be effective SERMs.* Ellagic Acid is also quickly metabolized in the stomach and by the liver, so putting this key SERM in your system quickly is important to giving it full effect.* We only use 90% and higher extracts of both resveratrol and ellagic acid!

Finally, without the proper support nutrients, you can take pounds of the above mentioned ingredients without much good.* People have been taking up to 1200mg of resveratrol without success.* So, quit wasting money on ineffective formulas. The addition of HydroxyPropyl Beta Cyclodextrin in T-911 is delivered in a pure form!*

Stop wasting money on other testosterone support products. T-911 can be used daily.* It´s something you have to try to believe. Don´t go another day without being at your best... T-911 is the product for in the gym, on the field and in the meeting!*

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
MY GOAL FOR THIS LOG:

i want to put the sexay time stack to task. let's see what this wicked combo can do for me in the gym AND in the bedroom. the combination of the test optimizers in ASGT and the daily test support of T-911 should make for an explosive combo.

stats:

5'11
217lbs
ecto mesomprph

supps:
multivit
fish oil
BCAA/EAA intra
diCreMalate
whey

currently trying to eat cleaner, so this will help in motivation, to get optimal results from this stack.

i also have extensive experience with preWO products, and for reference, i have used the original T-911 formula, so the current formula is interesting to see what if any difference it will make.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
my 1st dose of this stack took place at 0600 today.

i dosed 1 scoop of ASGT 40 minutes before workout, and 1 tab of T-911 30 minutes prior to workout (10 minutes after ASGT)

today was arms- supersets bis/tris

3 sets/8 reps ea:
ez curl/rope pushdowns
rope cable curls/single-arm pulldowns
hammer curls/close-grip bench
zhottman curls/forearm bb curls

the feeling i started to get while on my way to the gym was a tingling sensation... almost a warming sensation... different from BA tingles. it felt good. i felt the focus kick in once i walked into the gym. i had a feeling of aggression... like i wanted to kill the weights and eat their children. i totally demolished my arms, and even when my arms said "NO MAS!", i had to smash my forearms with some barbell wrist curls.... ahhhh. the pump was crazy! i havent had a workout like that for my arms in a bit. i dont know if this was all product or some placebo effect because i was stoked to start this stack... so i'll take it for what it was today- total aggression and focus in the gym today.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a great stack and I think you will really like it. If you don't get a dry feeling in your joints from 3 T-911 per day that is the way to go otherwise you will still enjoy 2. If you work out at night take a T-911 before your workout instead of after, it really gives a huge boost in aggression that is second to none when mixed with AS-GT. Oh yeah, subbed ;).

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
That is a great stack and I think you will really like it. If you don't get a dry feeling in your joints from 3 T-911 per day that is the way to go otherwise you will still enjoy 2. If you work out at night take a T-911 before your workout instead of after, it really gives a huge boost in aggression that is second to none when mixed with AS-GT. Oh yeah, subbed ;).
yeah i may bump up to 3 to see what i get out of it- should i incorporate a joint support formula if i do that?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i may bump up to 3 to see what i get out of it- should i incorporate a joint support formula if i do that?
First I would up your fish oil to 6-10 caps a day if you notice some discomfort. If that does not help, maybe add one in or just drop it down to 2 per day. I noticed great results at 2 per day, 3 was just for the extra aggression pre-workout more than anything.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for following along everyone! It's gonna be a fun ride ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How bad do you want to be shocked? :toofunny:
Walking a fine line here knowing your husband is on this board so I will choose to NOT say anything except this, we are all adults so if you have something to say...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Walking a fine line here knowing your husband is on this board so I will choose to NOT say anything except this, we are all adults so if you have something to say...
It's getting steamy in here. If I wore glasses they'd be fogged up.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's getting steamy in here. If I wore glasses they'd be fogged up.
This is the danger of letting women in the men's locker room... nothing but trouble follows!!!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have no worries there - Sean knows I can handle myself and just laughs :006:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have no worries there - Sean knows I can handle myself and just laughs :006:
By the way, did you ever get to Great America (Six Flags) like you planned? I havn't been to that one is so long I have no idea what it is like anymore.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the way, did you ever get to Great America (Six Flags) like you planned? I havn't been to that one is so long I have no idea what it is like anymore.
We didn't. After all the stress of the weekend, we decided just to chill out and relax - it would have been too much driving to do on Sunday, especially given how exhausted we both were. We're going this weekend or next instead.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We didn't. After all the stress of the weekend, we decided just to chill out and relax - it would have been too much driving to do on Sunday, especially given how exhausted we both were. We're going this weekend or next instead.
Have fun, I assume they are doing the Halloween theme like they always do. You deserve a break, even a machine needs some R&R ;).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have fun, I assume they are doing the Halloween theme like they always do. You deserve a break, even a machine needs some R&R ;).
Fright Fest - yeah, they're doing that . . . My "break" is this week, going light and easy on training volume and intensity, with a few days' allowances to eat as normal, before back to being brutal next week . . .

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I just came home, skipped a workout and feel guilty as hell! :(

ERRRRRRRRRR

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

ERRRRRRRRRR
Just get back on the wagon tomorrow - one missed training session is not going to do any damage.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established

ERRRRRRRRRR
whoa... i did the same thing this morning, but not by choice- the wife had to go in early so i had to make sure the boy got to school on time... i will most likely go tonight since his football practice got cancelled due to lighning/rain...

p.s. quick plug for my boy- Andres #66- Poway Raiders Midget pop warner football!!... so proud of my little beast... actual not little at all... 12years old is now 5'8 160lbs and is only in 7th grade ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
whoa... i did the same thing this morning, but not by choice- the wife had to go in early so i had to make sure the boy got to school on time...

time well spent, he will be grown before you know it.:cheers:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
yesterday i hit shoulders, with emphasis on rear delts because theyre lagging.

i worked out in the evening, so i took 1 tab of T-911 at 7am, and then another along with ASGT at 7pm- 30 minutes before my workout. warmed up a little working the stabilizer muscles.. then i hit it.

3 sets, 8 reps ea:

arnold presses
lateral db raises
lying rear delt db raises (on incline bench)
front db raises
bent over cable reverse flyes
rear delt rope pullbacks- i saw Winklaar doing these to burn out the rear delts and i love'em

i felt great during my workout- pumped, focused, and energized. i wanted to attack the weights. i feel more agressive with this stack. best of all, i felt extra frisky and woke my wife up for some luvin' at about midnight ;)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
late...but subbed. Do you feel sexy yet? If so, in what ways?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
late...but subbed. Do you feel sexy yet? If so, in what ways?
I'm always sexy ;)

I would contribute the aggression, which can translate to being more aggressive in bed as well, to the T-911

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
saturday was leg day.

i hit the 1 scoop of ASGT, and popped a T-911 immediately after. i worked out 35 minutes after dosing.

i felt extra excited to put this stack to the test with a plethora of squats and leg presses. i ran through so front squats to pre-exhaust the quads, and then killed the hammies and glutes on standard squats, really feeling the the glutes and hammies work pressing thru my heels. i then hit leg presses, each set to exhuastion, pyramiding up until i could only complete 5 reps. finished off with quad extensions, and then a series of calf excersizes to brun em out. needless to say, i could barely drive home afterwards.

the focus and aggresion continues to be thru the roof on this stack. the pumps were decent, but thats no big deal to me, because i get pumps just from the workout. i have seen no flaws in this stack so far.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread needs more sexy.

Here I'll get ya started -

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
saturday was leg day.

i hit the 1 scoop of ASGT, and popped a T-911 immediately after. i worked out 35 minutes after dosing.

i felt extra excited to put this stack to the test with a plethora of squats and leg presses. i ran through so front squats to pre-exhaust the quads, and then killed the hammies and glutes on standard squats, really feeling the the glutes and hammies work pressing thru my heels. i then hit leg presses, each set to exhuastion, pyramiding up until i could only complete 5 reps. finished off with quad extensions, and then a series of calf excersizes to brun em out. needless to say, i could barely drive home afterwards.

the focus and aggresion continues to be thru the roof on this stack. the pumps were decent, but thats no big deal to me, because i get pumps just from the workout. i have seen no flaws in this stack so far.
Sounds right on par to my experience with the combimation of AS-GT and T911. Great log so far and since you seem to be crushing it, here is a little something for your dedication:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
LOL nice!

speaking of sexy... my wife is wondering why i'm trying to get at her every single night now... but i will not reveal me secrets...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL nice!

speaking of sexy... my wife is wondering why i'm trying to get at her every single night now... but i will not reveal me secrets...
Post workout cardio ;) :cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL nice!

hahaha, just starting my log-hopefully my wife will be in the 'giving' mood...:saroll:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
BigT, get ready to blame LG for having your wife walkin' funny... ;)

sorry brethren, ive had a busy past couple of days-- but i did manage to fit in a chest/back superset session in.

it was sunday morning before football started- i was definitely focused and in a revved up mood BEFORE i popped a T-911 and a scoop of ASGT... my boy's pop warner team had won their 1st round playoff football game the night before, and i was stoked that my Raiders were playing the wreck of a 49ers team (at that point not knowing that the Raiders would decide to phone it in that day :( )

with supersets, i try to concentrate on my weaknesses, which are upper chest and lower lats.

i started out by hitting the incline DBs, SSing with wide grip pulldowns. i moved over to T-bar rows w/ flat BB press, and then hit incline flyes w/ close grip pulldowns. i burned my pecs out with cable crossovers (high and low) w/ hammerstrength lower lat pulls.

this workout was the best chest/back sesh i'd had in a while. the energy and focus from this stack is there, and again, i can't emphasize the aggression level here... it's insane how i get in there and just want to slap a peruvian necktie on anything moving!! (MMA/grappling peeps know what i'm talking about ;) )

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BigT, get ready to blame LG for having your wife walkin' funny... ;)

sorry brethren, ive had a busy past couple of days-- but i did manage to fit in a chest/back superset session in.

it was sunday morning before football started- i was definitely focused and in a revved up mood BEFORE i popped a T-911 and a scoop of ASGT... my boy's pop warner team had won their 1st round playoff football game the night before, and i was stoked that my Raiders were playing the wreck of a 49ers team (at that point not knowing that the Raiders would decide to phone it in that day :( )

with supersets, i try to concentrate on my weaknesses, which are upper chest and lower lats.

i started out by hitting the incline DBs, SSing with wide grip pulldowns. i moved over to T-bar rows w/ flat BB press, and then hit incline flyes w/ close grip pulldowns. i burned my pecs out with cable crossovers (high and low) w/ hammerstrength lower lat pulls.

this workout was the best chest/back sesh i'd had in a while. the energy and focus from this stack is there, and again, i can't emphasize the aggression level here... it's insane how i get in there and just want to slap a peruvian necktie on anything moving!! (MMA/grappling peeps know what i'm talking about ;) )
how many scoops you using?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to hear your thoughts on both AS-GT and T-911 when you get a chance. Good/bad/indifferent, we like to know how they are treating you outside of the fact your wife now is permanently bow-legged ;).

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to hear your thoughts on both AS-GT and T-911 when you get a chance. Good/bad/indifferent, we like to know how they are treating you outside of the fact your wife now is permanently bow-legged ;).
and this is why you turn it around.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
oh man, i want to apologize to any and all following this log- i've been pretty ill for about a week and a half... flu hit me good.

i just got back on the wagon this morning- decided to jump-start some growth with a fresh regiment- running 4-minute sets... basically reps to failure, with 10-15 secs recovery in between sets, for 4 minutes. i dosed 1 scoop of ASGT and 1 t-911 tab 30 minutes before.

i did shoulders today in this order:

smith OH press
db lateral raise
db OH press
cable bentover lateral raise
smith shrugs
db shrugs

man that is intense!!! feels like i really annihilated my shoulders and traps today. the pain feels gooooood. the energy, focus, aggression, and pumps are all there... and they felt more intense since i've been off ASGT for almost 2 weeks.