The Quest of Athletic Performance with Triazole(Sponsored)

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Introduction
Hey fellaz, I was recently given the opportunity to try out Triazole from Driven Sports.I want to thank them for given me this opportunity. I've heard nothing but great things about the company.

Quick Bio

I am a college student-athlete at Bellarmine University in Louisville,Ky. I run track and concentrate in the sprint realm. I run from the 60m dash to the 200m dash and might even bump up to the 400m dash this year. My fasted posted times were 10.78 and 21.8.It wasn't until my freshman year of college that I really got into lifting weights. The stronger I got, the faster I got.

That being said, my main objective is to enhance my athletic performance. I will log my workouts in the weight room as well as briefly describe my track workouts.

Body Facts

Weight:154 lbs

Bodyfat: Very Low

Training Schematic

I am currently following the 5/3/1 Weindler program and I've seen some great gains so far. I am now in my fourth cycle.

Here are my working maxes:
Military Press- 130
Bench Press-225
Squat-410
Deadlift-340

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
09-30-2010 Bench Press Upper Body​

Bench Press:

95x5
115x5
135x5
160x5
180x5
190x7

Incline DB Press and Kroc Row Superset:

45lb dumbbells 2x12
50lb dumbbells 2x10

80lb dumbbell 2x10
90lb dumbbell 2x8

Towl Chins:

2x8

Pull-Ups:

2x10

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just recieved my Triazole this morning and I took my first dose. I will train lower body later on today.

I also forgot to mention the basic supps that a take

Protein:Whey Protein and Trutein from TruNutrition Sciences

Carb: Maltodextrin from TruNutrition Science

BCAA: ModernBCAA from USP

PreWO: Jacked from USP

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subd :cool:

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Im In!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
These days every one is on jack3d

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10-01-2010 Deadlift Lower Body

Medicine Ball Throws:

Box Jumps:

3x3

Deadlift and Hang Snatch Superset:

135x5
185x5
205x3
240x5
270x5
290x7

95 3x5

Zecher Squat and Barbell Hip Thrust Superset:

115 3x8

290 3x8

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Triazole 1st Day

Nothing really to report on the first day. I did have a overall better feeling soon after a dose Triazole and I did have a slight alpha male feeling in the gym today. I was more focused than usual I should say.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for this one ;) let the test party begin

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Off Day

Today is my off day so I will take one dose in the AM and one in the PM. Tomorrow I will do a John Davies Renegade style workout for speed development. Me and a track buddy of mine ordered a prowler last week, so it should be here next week. I will mainly be using it for GPP and speed development ala speed and explosiveness out of the blocks.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just recieved my Triazole this morning and I took my first dose. I will train lower body later on today.

I also forgot to mention the basic supps that a take

Protein:Whey Protein and Trutein from TruNutrition Sciences

Carb: Maltodextrin from TruNutrition Science

BCAA: ModernBCAA from USP

PreWO: Jacked from USP
Jack3d is allowed in college sports? I was under the assumption 1,3 was a no no. Anyway good luck.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10-02-2010 Renegade Speed Training​

Split Jerks:

85lbs 3x6

Pause Squats:

205lbs 3x5

Russian Split Jumps:

bodyweight 3x6

Seated Box Jumps:

worked up to 44" box

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
great job. Good to hear you are doing better with weight training. Weight training has other benefits too. Such as loading the bone which in the long run can help prevent osteoporosis when you get older. Good luck on your journey to greatness.
I appreciate it castro!

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jack3d is allowed in college sports? I was under the assumption 1,3 was a no no. Anyway good luck.
I looked it up and it wasn't in the banned substances, I just of to monitor my scoops so I don't exceed the caffeine levels.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
09-04-2010 Military Upper Body​

Military Press:

60x5
70x5
85x5
100x3
110x3
115x7

Dips:

80x8(PR)
80x8
80x6
80x6

Towl Chins:

1x6
1x8

Pull Ups:
25x8
25x6

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Nothing really to report yet;however, I did feel more pump and vascular in the gym today. It sort of felt like when I was starting on Pink Magic.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Did u like p.m.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did u like p.m.
I really enjoyed p.m. I ran two bottles of it.It really didn't show its colors until the 2nd bottle and upped to dosage to 9 caps on workouts days and 6 caps off days.

I really enjoyed the pump and vascularity I got from it. My weights and reps went up almost every week after the 2nd week. It's a really nice product.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That seated jump is sick, bro. I would kill to have hops like that ;)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
You must have some strong legs to squat 410lbs at only a weight of 154lbs. Nice job :thumbsup: AHHHH, the joys of being young, enjoy it brother.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You must have some strong legs to squat 410lbs at only a weight of 154lbs. Nice job :thumbsup: AHHHH, the joys of being young, enjoy it brother.
410lbs is my working max,my PR is 380x4..I've been running track since middle school,so my legs have always been naturally stronger. Thanks thought,I appreciate the comment and support!:1244:

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10-05-2010 Squat Lower Body​

Medicine Ball Throws:

Single Leg Box Jumps:

3x4

Squat and Hang Clean Superset:

185x5
225x5
250x3
330x3
350x3
370x5

125 3x5(moved up in weight)

Romanian Deadlift:

245x6(moved up in weight)
255x6(moved up in weight)
255x6
255x6

Bulgarian Single Leg Squat:

50lb dumbbells 3x6

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Today,I felt really good in the gym I moved up in weight and didn't skip a beat. I also recovered faster than usual. I've also noticed a couple of acne bumps on my back.:eek5:

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quick Update

Yesterday was an off day in the gym,but had a killer hill day at track practice.Needless to say, my legs are dead:dead1: As far as Triazole I am noticing a very little dryness effect as I am looking slightly more leaner than usual. I had one or two acne spots on my back but nothing dramatic.

I noticed most people,reading other logs, that they notice some effects around day 5.Since I am noticing very little, should I bump up the dosage?:hmmm:

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update

Yesterday was an off day in the gym,but had a killer hill day at track practice.Needless to say, my legs are dead:dead1: As far as Triazole I am noticing a very little dryness effect as I am looking slightly more leaner than usual. I had one or two acne spots on my back but nothing dramatic.

I noticed most people,reading other logs, that they notice some effects around day 5.Since I am noticing very little, should I bump up the dosage?:hmmm:
Thanks for the update..

No need to increase the dose. Just be patient. :)

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10-07-2010 Bench Press Upper Body

Diesel Crew Upper Body Warmup Routine:

Bench Press:

95x5
115x5
135x3
170x3
180x3
200x4

Incline DB Press and Kroc Rows Superset:

50lb dumbbells 4x12,12,10,10

90lb dumbbell 4x10,10,8,8

Chins Ups:

1x10
1x8

Pull-Ups:

1x10
1x8

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quick Training Update

Today I felt amazing. I was very vascular and pumped and I had tons of energy throughout my workout. I had a slight alpha male sensation as I beasted through my workout with no problems. Pretty epic day in the gym today:shocked:

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10-08-2010 Deadlift Lower Body​

Box Jumps:
3x6

Deadlift and Snatch Superset:

135x5
185x5
205x3
260x3
275x3
290x7

90lbs 4x5

Front Squat and Pull-Through Superset:

115lbs 3x8

~130lbs 3x10

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10-11-2010 Military Press Upper Body​

Military Press:

55x5
70x5
80x5
95x5
105x5
120x5(PR)

Dips:

75lbs 2x10
85lbs 2x8

Towl Chins:

1x8
1x6

Pull-Ups:

25lbs 1x8
25lbs 1x6

Quick Note:

I forgot to being my BCAAs today and I can tell me body really missed it:irked:
Pumping out the last couple reps were very hard.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Vascularity continues to come out each and every day. Veins are running wild during weight training,its ridiculous! I'd put triazole vascularity just above USP Pink vascularity. Another thing I have noticed is muscle fullness. It seems upon waking up and throughout the day, I am also full. Even though I am fuller, I also look leaner. One thing that hasn't reared it head yet is the strength aspect of this product. I am still waiting patiently for that part.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10-12-2010 Squat Lower Body

Medicine Ball Throws:

Single Leg Box Jumps:

3x6

Squat and Hang Clean Superset:

185x5
225x5
260x3
305x5
350x3
390x4(PR)

135 4x5

Romanian Deadlift:

275 3x6(PR)

High Box Step-Ups:

35lb dumbbells 3x6

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Watched your videos. I'm wondering why you consider a 16" box to be a valid "max squat"? Also, as a sprinter, why do you do bench press? Adding mass directly to your upper body will only mean your legs have to carry more weight in a sprint. I'd focus on two leg days, and two o lift focused days with some bodyweight exercises like pullups, pushups and bodyweight rows personally. I'm very sport specific in training. Look at Bolt. He has a tiny upper body compared to many of the other "elite" sprinters out there and he's murdering them. It brings it back to the days when sprinters weren't huge all over, just big glutes, hams and quads.

When does your season start up again? Also, you need to get that deadlift up. The real deadlift too, not the trap bar version. If you can't trap bar deadlift more than 340 there is no way you can squat that to legit depth. Work the full range of motion. As a sprinter, you need to hit the posterior chain much more than you need to hit the quads. Lastly, please please please get rid of incline presses. If you feel you must do any kind of pressing, please do overhead pressing. Strong chest muscles do nothing in your sport.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Watched your videos. I'm wondering why you consider a 16" box to be a valid "max squat"? Also, as a sprinter, why do you do bench press? Adding mass directly to your upper body will only mean your legs have to carry more weight in a sprint. I'd focus on two leg days, and two o lift focused days with some bodyweight exercises like pullups, pushups and bodyweight rows personally. I'm very sport specific in training. Look at Bolt. He has a tiny upper body compared to many of the other "elite" sprinters out there and he's murdering them. It brings it back to the days when sprinters weren't huge all over, just big glutes, hams and quads.

When does your season start up again? Also, you need to get that deadlift up. The real deadlift too, not the trap bar version. If you can't trap bar deadlift more than 340 there is no way you can squat that to legit depth. Work the full range of motion. As a sprinter, you need to hit the posterior chain much more than you need to hit the quads. Lastly, please please please get rid of incline presses. If you feel you must do any kind of pressing, please do overhead pressing. Strong chest muscles do nothing in your sport.
1. I consider my max squat for a box squat not regular squat. Of course its going to be different. I do box squats to focus on my technique and to hit the same depth time and time again.
2. I bench press really for the upper body strength not the mass. I never focus on it. I have not seen on coach,tom tellez,charlie francis,latif thomas, that have disregard the bench press. Not saying its needed,but it is used.
3. I do put more emphasis on pull-ups,chin-ups,and towl chin-ups
4. My legs are by far way more powerful then my upper body.I never focused on any upper body until this year
5.I only did a trap bar once in my lifetime, I always use a straight bar. I am focusing more on my deadlift and trying to get that up.
6. I never hit quads directly unless you count front squats.
7. More my assistance work hits the posterior chain ie ghr,hip-thrusts,glute bridges,pull-throughs, romanian deadlifts,front squats,single leg squats.
8.I do over head press,its my focus lift on Mondays
9. My chest is really not that strong. I am barely benching over 200 for reps.I never focus on it.
10. My season starts in Jan.
11.I use olympic lifts three times a week(snatch,cleans, jerks)

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Quick Training Update

Today I felt amazing. I was very vascular and pumped and I had tons of energy throughout my workout. I had a slight alpha male sensation as I beasted through my workout with no problems. Pretty epic day in the gym today:shocked:
Day 9

Vascularity continues to come out each and every day. Veins are running wild during weight training,its ridiculous! I'd put triazole vascularity just above USP Pink vascularity. Another thing I have noticed is muscle fullness. It seems upon waking up and throughout the day, I am also full. Even though I am fuller, I also look leaner. One thing that hasn't reared it head yet is the strength aspect of this product. I am still waiting patiently for that part.
Not used the pink but this feedback mimicks my own experience with Triazole.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Things are still rolling well:cheers: Vascularity and fullness are still improving day by day.Even on my leg day, I still showed upper body vascularity.:cool3: Strength/endurance has also showed up in the past couple days. I have increased weight on my cleans,romanian deadlifts,and other assitance movements, and I am still getting the reps and sets in strongly.

People keep commenting me on my muscle definition and size and mistake me for being 165 or better but little do they know I am still sitting around a 155.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10-14-2010 Bench Press Upper Body

Bench Press:

95x5
115x5
135x3
170x5
190x3
215x1(PR)
215x2(PR)

Note
I am going to stick with the weight for another cycle.My bench press is coming along slower then any other lifts. This is fine because I never really focused on the bench in the first place. Doesn't do much for a sprinter anyways. I just want overall strength

DB Incline Bench Press and Kroc Row Superset:

55lb dumbbells x12
65lb dumbbells x8
65lb dumbbells x8
65lb dumbbells x8

100lb dumbbells 3x8(PR)
100lb dumbbells 1x10(PR)

Towl Chins:

3x6

Chad Howse Ab Complex:

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10-15-2010 Deadlift Lower Body

Medicine Ball Throws:

Deadlift and Snatch Superset:

135x5
185x5
205x3
245x5
275x3
310x7(lost grip on my seventh rep so,I ended here.I plenty left in the tank though)

95x5
115 3x5

I had a Olympic lift competitor help me tighten up my form and i was able to get more out the lift and get a heavier weight.

Deadlift:

185 3x10

Front Squat:

115 3x10

Prowler Sprints::knockedout:

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10-17-2010 Renegade Training​

Sitting Box Jumps:

4x4

*worked up to a 44 inch box

Split Jerks:

95lbs 3x5

Rest Pause Squats:

205lbs 3x5

Russian Split Jumps:

10lbs 3x5

Heavy Sled Pushes w/ sprint:

3 sets of 20 meters down and back then a 20 meter sprint.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10-18-2010 Military Press Upper Body​

Military Press:

55x5
70x5
80x5

70 4x10

Dips:

70x10
70x10
80x8
80x8

Pull-Ups:

10x10
15x10
17.5x10

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Nothing much hasn't changed from day 12 until now. Vascularity and leanness is still at a high. I am starting to look a little more dryer than usual as I am cutting up real nicely. I am getting more and more pumped in the gym too.

One thing that I haven't mentioned before is my increase of endurance and soreness not showing up. I've been able to decrease my rest between sets and still feel strong. With track,weights,and now the prowler, soreness has not really crept up yet. So far so good Triazole:cheers:

One thing I would love to log is Triazole and Activate Xtreme together. Maybe i can get the hook up after this log :afro:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 17One thing I would love to log is Triazole and Activate Xtreme together. Maybe i can get the hook up after this log :afro:
The results that were posted from those running this combination were pretty awesome. I, too, would strongly consider running this stack in the future (already have a bottle of Triazole in the stash...just trying to use up some more things before getting the new Activate ;) ).

Things are looking good in here, bro.