First Havoc cycle, advice appreciated!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.17%

First Havoc cycle, advice appreciated!

OK guys, here goes. I ordered Havoc and plan to do a cycle soon, but would like some clarification before I do. I've done what research I can online, but I'm new to this and sometimes sources disagree, so I'm hoping for some sort of consensus here before I begin. Unfortunately, I can't go with anything illegal even though I know there are advantages. I'm a Sunday school teacher and getting any kind of criminal record is something I'm not going to risk, even if it's a minor offense.

So, here are my stats and what I have on hand right now. For right now, I'm just lifting, eating clean, etc., but I plan to start the cycle next week.

30 yrs.
    195 lbs.
    8% BF, according to calipers, but I'm skeptical. 10-12 is my guess.
    6'5"

Bench Press: 230/1, 185/8
    Squat: 225/10 or so. I never have a spotter around and it makes me nervous to go too heavy by myself.
    Deadlifts: 315/3

What I have on hand:
    Havoc (1 bottle, 90 caps)
    AI Cycle Support
    Methyl Arimatest
    GNC Sport Multi-Vitamins (No laughing...I had a moment of weakness)
    Creatine Monohydrate
    1.M.R. pre-workout
    Glutamine
    Xtend BCAA
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin C
    Melatonin to help with sleep
    Metallica Discography on MP3

Questions:
    Do I need to taper into the cycle?

Should I do pulse dosing? I lift 3x/week and do cardio 2-3 times as well. Dose just on lifting days and make it 6 weeks with (hopefully) less side effects, or go straight in for a month and be done with it. I don't drink or anything else that would be bad on the liver, but I'm not in favor of taking any extra risks here. I know Havoc/Epistane is an oral steroid and this comes with some risk as such.

Do I need something else to maintain my health during or after? I bought the AI cycle support, but have no access to prescription meds or interest in getting caught with them, but I want to be as safe as I can legally be.

My end goal is to be about 5-10 lbs heavier than I am right now, but with a slightly better muscle-fat ratio. Cutting comes pretty easy for me, so should I spend the entire cycle bulking and worry about cutting fat after?

Am I missing anything important? Is Metallica to cliche`for 2010? Should I be lifting to T.I. or Lady Gaga?

I know this is a lot of questions, but I appreciate the help. Once I'm started, I'll update as often as is practical.

As of right now, the plan is as follows:

Week 1: 3 caps/day
    Week 2: 3 caps/day
    Week 3: 3 caps/day
    Week 4: 3 caps/day

AI Cycle Support, Multi, Fish Oil daily.
    Arimatest for three weeks after to prevent test crash? Creatine and 1MR will also start up post-cycle. What else(or instead)?

Training is based very close to the Wendler 5/3/1 format with compound lifts only, since I've had some decent luck with it, but I'll probably increase the volume just a touch, once I start. Martial arts, sprints, etc. for cardio on non-lifting days.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

How do ya do!! This is a perfect cycle for you. . I'm assuming that you have done a 7 pinch skin fold test. . in that case you are more like 10-11%. . .havoc and or epistane is an agent that you will need a test booster, cortisol supp and just incase a mild estro control. . .epi is a product that has estrogen controling agents in it. . .i would say if your going to be using AI products than you will need there (PCT/Post) Cycle Support/ some testpro/ hghpro/ and glycobol for estro glycogen storage for pct. . .not needed though. . .make sure you preload liver care and I would dose your creatine on cycle. . there has been research that cycle creatine while on cycle helps muscle and cell formation and absorbtion or compound. . .i'm assuming the havoc dosages are 10mgs with that being said i would go 30/40/40/40. . that would be my two cents. .. also adding some Suppress c at 100/100/50/50 would be great to help the cortisol bounce back weeks 2 and after in pct! what are your macros. . .if i were you i would run 30/50/20 on epi. . .carbs are the KEY TO STR GAINS AND MUSCLE GAINS!! MAke sure you have your high carb meals in the morning and after your done working out for you want to control the insulin uptake and output! Thats my two cents take it as you will my friend!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.17%

Thanks for the input. I've been using a fast/feed "plan" for a little while now and it's worked well, so I'll probably stick with that. Basically, I have one high(ish) carb meal an hour or so before working out, then all my other calories come in post workout, so my eating window is roughly 7-8 hours a day. It's been a little while since I've tracked macros, but last time I did, I was around 35/40/25@4000 cal, but I'm sure I'm getting more carbs than that now. I'll track the first several days of the cycle to make sure I'm on track.

I'll only have 90 caps of Havoc/Epi, so 30/40/40/40 is more than I have available.

I originally picked up the Arimatest thinking it would be a decent lighter hormone booster and it's anti-aromatose as well, so I thought I could use that post-cycle. Is that a bad idea?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%

epi will not aromatise and for it is an anti. . with that being said you'll have to regulate the estrogen rebound which is what pct assist from cel and (post) cycle support will help moderate. . .i mean arimatest is not needed but is nice to have as a back up! formestane would be a nice alternative but you want your estrogen lvls to come back to normal. . so by completely trashing your estrogen lvls is not beneficial for extended periods of time. . .my vote have it for back up just incase but you won't need it
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.17%

Gotcha. I'll do some reading and research and make a decision on what to order for post-cycle then.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.17%

If anyone else has input or advice, please let me know. I'd rather know everything I can going into this than learn by screwing up.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.17%

I've been reading about pulsing and it has me wondering what the right approach would be. Since I hit the weights 3x/week, would dosing every day be a waste? I've read the theories on limiting the sides by pulsing, but nothing that says which is optimal for a three day training routine. I train the between days as well, but just cardio, not strength. Opinions here would be really helpful. I really want to do what's best here...
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRock View Post
    I've been reading about pulsing and it has me wondering what the right approach would be. Since I hit the weights 3x/week, would dosing every day be a waste? I've read the theories on limiting the sides by pulsing, but nothing that says which is optimal for a three day training routine. I train the between days as well, but just cardio, not strength. Opinions here would be really helpful. I really want to do what's best here...
    If you want more feed back start this thread in the anabolic section and they'll help you out but as far as pulsing i don't like the hormonal fluxations. . .run it straight through. . its a great theory but IMO leaves you suseptable too many sides
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.17%

Thanks man, I hadn't ventured that deep into the forum yet to realize this was in the wrong spot.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%

I have been looking Havoc. Where did you find it?

Similar Forum Threads

1. First PH cycle...PCT advice much appreciated!
    By KOTJ27 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2010, 02:32 PM
  2. Next PH/DS cycle and dosing advice appreciated
    By adamanto4 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 07:59 PM
  3. cycle advice appreciated (positive or negative)...
    By merlin1976 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 02:37 PM
  4. Help with second cycle, advice greatly appreciated.
    By getapickle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 11:42 PM
  5. Any advice with CYCLE appreciated!!
    By mchris1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 05:33 AM