Bigbeef gets lean with FORMA STANZOL(sponsored)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up Bigbeef gets lean with FORMA STANZOL(sponsored)

First have to give a big thanks to Mr. Supps and getting the opportunity to log this product. Since I got this products for free, I went ahead and bought a bottle of katanadrol to stack with it after hearing bigt had great results in the past with similar stack. My main objective is to lean out, not worried too much about what the scale says, just wanting to lose some fat. I am tipping the scales at about 248 and really need to be down around 220 to be where I am comfortable. I will be eating around 3200 cal a day and try to get 250g protein a day at the very minimum. I will try to get more in depth with actual meal plan as I get up and going.
    I will be lifting 5 times a week and walking 5-6 times a week for an hour. My cardio is somewhat limited due to life altering injury in line of duty with fire dept.
    Supplements I will be using
    Forma stanzol 10 pumps 2 times a day
    Katanadrol 2.0 2 caps 3times a day
    Need2slin 2 caps 3 times a day

other basic supps are fish oil, jack3d, toco8, bcaa's and few other things here and there.

I am really stoked and ready to blast off
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

1st to Sub!

Very good call on stacking with Katana and the Need2slin.. you are really going to enjoy this bigbeef. I'm very interested to see how this goes.

Time to get LEANNNNNN!!!

Kill that sh*t!!!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I'm here to see results my man!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Hell yeah man!! Subbed! I am gonna keep an eye on this one closely since I am looking for ideas of what to use in a cut next spring.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  5. Registered User
    Answers

subbed good luck!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Answers

In... Looks like a good plan. Should be a lean n mean 220 in no time! Get it!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

up at 4 this morning. shaved off some body hair in areas of application to mkae sure form all gets absorbed. Applied 10 pumps, took 2 katanadrol and jacked. Fixing a shake and heading to the gym/ shoulder day today.
    Last night I threw a bag of chicken breast, some cream of mushroom soup, brown rice and peas and green beans in the crock pot and man I am looking forward to lunch today
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

where did you apply the forma specifically?
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Im in. This should be a great cut
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by niCe99 View Post
    where did you apply the forma specifically?
    to the testicles. Thin skin so I figured it would absorb the best.
    Just joking. Morning application is to the back of knees, afternoon application will be to shoulders or arms
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

would throwing a fatloss supplement into the mix be worthwhile, or should I wait until the end of the cycle.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I'll be following this, at my age(46) I hear that forma can do alot of good.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bubble boy View Post
    I'll be following this, at my age(46) I hear that forma can do alot of good.
    Yeah man BigT loves the stuff. This is my first day, but I feel really good so far. Feel like I stayed a lot more pumped today after my workout
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

kill that shit!!!!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Hell ya u will be dropping weight like its nothing.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    would throwing a fatloss supplement into the mix be worthwhile, or should I wait until the end of the cycle.
    If you throw it in with your cycle the effects of the fatloss supplement will be accentuated thanks to katan/forma aka better effect from it.

The fat loss supp will have its normal effect if you throw it in at the end of the cycle.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

I got a bottle of transform burner I might throw in there. Never used it before. I have not been using any preworkouts or stims for the past month so I can experience the full effect
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

just a quick overview of my day.
    Hit the gym and trained shoulders, had an incredible workout and seemed to stayed much more pumped than usual through out the day. Only got about 200g of protein in today and about 2500 cal. Day was pretty hectic. Rain canceled out my hour of walking this evening. Seemed to be really focused throughout the day, no elevation of blood pressure. I am pretty sensitive in this area. Just slammed my post bed shake and waitin for a certain someone to get out of the shower for some pre bed cardio
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Answers

be sure to check the sodium content on that soup. The sodium content can blow your mind!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lartinos View Post
    be sure to check the sodium content on that soup. The sodium content can blow your mind!
    you got that right man, I rarely eat anything from a can for that reason alone
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Mind blowing arm workout this morning. Added in the burner by transform and the sweat was pouring down this morning. My shirt and sweat pants were soaked
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Mind blowing arm workout this morning. Added in the burner by transform and the sweat was pouring down this morning. My shirt and sweat pants were soaked
    And it begins.....
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    And it begins.....
    I am a man on a mission for sure, I am doin my best to represent for mr supps and ****
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

subbbbbbbed
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

just ate some roast and potatoes and headin out to train legs. man it is hard to get motivated in the mornings sometimes
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

just ate some roast and potatoes and headin out to train legs. man it is hard to get motivated in the mornings sometimes
    More power to u for lifting in the AM.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    More power to u for lifting in the AM.
    YEah bro that way I know I get it done. I work pretty physical jobs, firefighter and own a construction company, so if I wait til afternoon I may not get it in or am exhausted. Plus my gym just closed and I had to go back to the ymca. It has good equipment, but in the evenings it is full of high school kids that sit on all the benches trying to see who can bench the most. In the mornings I have it all to myself pretty much. I just hate how all the treadmill people stare the entire time. Apparently they had never seen anyone puke from doing squats until this morning. I blew it up this morning
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

YEah bro that way I know I get it done. I work pretty physical jobs, firefighter and own a construction company, so if I wait til afternoon I may not get it in or am exhausted. Plus my gym just closed and I had to go back to the ymca. It has good equipment, but in the evenings it is full of high school kids that sit on all the benches trying to see who can bench the most. In the mornings I have it all to myself pretty much. I just hate how all the treadmill people stare the entire time. Apparently they had never seen anyone puke from doing squats until this morning. I blew it up this morning
    Nice well atleast u know u r living an active life lol. It is always a trade off when it comes to gym times. Thats funny man glad to hear u had a good workout.

Cant wait to see what u think of Forma-Stanzol stack with Katanadrol v2. I might have to try it in the future.

Btw I was one of those guys yesterday trying to see how much I could bench lol.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

in bro
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Nice well atleast u know u r living an active life lol. It is always a trade off when it comes to gym times. Thats funny man glad to hear u had a good workout.

Cant wait to see what u think of Forma-Stanzol stack with Katanadrol v2. I might have to try it in the future.

Btw I was one of those guys yesterday trying to see how much I could bench lol.
    I mean we all max out, but every workout for those young boys is just a one rep max with limited range of motion
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I mean we all max out, but every workout for those young boys is just a one rep max with limited range of motion
    Lol ya I know I just felt like messing with u. I will say my ROM was good and then I followed my max up with some triples.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

I had a guy ask me to spot him on shoulder press this morning, pressing 135, his range of motion was 6 inches or less. I told him he would get a lot stronger if he decreased his weight and actually moved some weight up and down. He just looked at me like I was crazy and said that is how he does all his lifts.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

I had a guy ask me to spot him on shoulder press this morning, pressing 135, his range of motion was 6 inches or less. I told him he would get a lot stronger if he decreased his weight and actually moved some weight up and down. He just looked at me like I was crazy and said that is how he does all his lifts.
    LMAO... I f***ing hate seeing that sh*t.

I love being in a gym when people are going all out it just pumps me up to work even harder. Sometimes I come in the gym with fire and notice everyone else around me start picking up intensity from me too. But man... these kind of people just dragggg in the gym I hate it. I especially hate when one of them is doing this sh*t on a machine I need lol. That boils my blood.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    LMAO... I f***ing hate seeing that sh*t.

I love being in a gym when people are going all out it just pumps me up to work even harder. Sometimes I come in the gym with fire and notice everyone else around me start picking up intensity from me too. But man... these kind of people just dragggg in the gym I hate it. I especially hate when one of them is doing this sh*t on a machine I need lol. That boils my blood.
    that is what really sucks at the ymca, old farts takin up equipment, mainly just the machines, in the morning and young punks at night. When I was deadlifting this morning and making some noise people looked at me like I was crazy. It is a sucky environment to lift in, but it has weights so I am not complaining
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

man my legs have not been this sore in a long time. Every workout this week has been killer, tons of pump and lots of motivation
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

same with my gym in the morning, bunch of old peeps moping around on the machines. good thing i do mostly all free weights, i get the whole are to myself most days. they'll usually peek back at me when i'm lifting heavy and look at me like im some monster. lmao.... funny ****
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

I have been dosing the form about 12 hours apart, around 4:30 in the morning and then around 5 in afternoon. Is this good or should I do it different? also about 10-15 min before application I put aloe vera on the area to make sure it is very moist to help ensure excellent absorption. I am taking katandrol 100mg at 4;30 am, 100mg 1pm, and 100mg around 6 pm. Let me know if this is good or should be done different
  38. Registered User
    Answers

I have been dosing the form about 12 hours apart, around 4:30 in the morning and then around 5 in afternoon. Is this good or should I do it different? also about 10-15 min before application I put aloe vera on the area to make sure it is very moist to help ensure excellent absorption. I am taking katandrol 100mg at 4;30 am, 100mg 1pm, and 100mg around 6 pm. Let me know if this is good or should be done different
    don't put aloe vera on before! try using the form and a dose of katanadrol right before bed-even if it means dosing katana on an empty.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

ok will do, thanks bigt
  40. Registered User
    Answers

ok will do, thanks bigt
    good luck-bb! i am really liking the forma!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ****-forma-stanzol
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 12:28 PM
  2. Pmiller's Forma-Stanzol Log
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 09:46 PM
  3. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 02:05 PM