Jack3d is about to take a back seat to Mesomorph!!!

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
So yea, I've been a soldier for 9 years now. We run 3-4 miles just about every morning. Of course we also take a PT test every once in a while that includes push-ups for 2 minutes, sit-ups for 2 minutes, and a timed 2 mile run (I have to run it in 17 minutes or less). They recently required us to also do a 4 mile timed run and a 12 mile ruck-march (with about 35lbs in the rucksack). The last one is the hardest IMO...but it differs for everyone. I'm 5'6" 140lbs...so yea the ruck sucks really bad for the smaller guys. Trust me: military members are ALWAYS looking for something to take that gives them an edge (and being able to pass our piss-tests helps too :thumbsup:)

One day someone gave me Jack3d before we formed up for a morning PT session and the usual ensued. Increase in energy and stamina...skin burned a little. No biggie. It was a welcomed product and I THOUGHT it was the best product out there. UNTIL one of my soldiers told me about Mesomorph (he actually saw it being pitched on THIS SITE!). Here's what ensued:

:eek:mfg::eek:mfg::eek:mfg:

:tapedshut:

:saeek::saeek::saeek:

We met about 30 minutes before formation so he could give me some and it would kick in as we were stretching. It didn't take 30 minutes...more like 15!!! I felt a surge of energy that made Jack3d look like a Diet Coke! If you know anything about working out - particularly hard cardio - you know that your mind has A LOT to do with it! I actually couldn't wait to start running! That morning we were taking a timed 2-mile run to access where we are at. I usually run it in 16 minutes...not that morning! I ran it in 15:05!!! 55 seconds off my time from merely taking Mesomorph!! I was running in front of my soldiers (many of them are 18-19 years old) and yelling at them to keep up! Motivation is contagious! I actually helped everyone around me just through my attitude - THANKS TO MESOMORPH! When we got done running I told everyone to get down and knock out 40 push-ups (most people's minimum required amount for the PT Test). I felt like I had THAT MUCH ENERGY LEFT OVER!!! I can't wait to try this **** on a ruck-march!

After a long hard day at work it's hard to actually get off my ass and go to the gym for another workout session...after all I DO exert myself throughout the day normally anyway. I just took some Mesomorph and I can't WAIT to get to the gym!!!! But before I left I HAD to get on here and spread the word. I've never been happier with a pre-workout supplement!!! Jack3d didn't even come close to this. And with everything else that works in life, I'm going back to the company (ASP Labs) to look up their other stuff.

....oh and let me reiterate that I AM a soldier...not a rep for ASP labs. I see a lot of that going on at AnabolicMinds. People seem to pose as regular users while pitching their product. Sorry, but that tactic just turns people away. The key is to get regular Joe Schmoes like me to talk about your product. And the only way to do that is to make something that WORKS!!! Noticeably and immediately! Why the hell would I wanna buy a $100 bottle of something that "takes 6-8 weeks to notice results"?!?!? By then you got your money and I'm stuck with the crappy product and I'm out $100. Just sayin'....

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So yea, I've been a soldier for 9 years now. We run 3-4 miles just about every morning. Of course we also take a PT test every once in a while that includes push-ups for 2 minutes, sit-ups for 2 minutes, and a timed 2 mile run (I have to run it in 17 minutes or less). They recently required us to also do a 4 mile timed run and a 12 mile ruck-march (with about 35lbs in the rucksack). The last one is the hardest IMO...but it differs for everyone. I'm 5'6" 140lbs...so yea the ruck sucks really bad for the smaller guys. Trust me: military members are ALWAYS looking for something to take that gives them an edge (and being able to pass our piss-tests helps too :thumbsup:)

One day someone gave me Jack3d before we formed up for a morning PT session and the usual ensued. Increase in energy and stamina...skin burned a little. No biggie. It was a welcomed product and I THOUGHT it was the best product out there. UNTIL one of my soldiers told me about Mesomorph (he actually saw it being pitched on THIS SITE!). Here's what ensued:

:eek:mfg::eek:mfg::eek:mfg:

:tapedshut:

:saeek::saeek::saeek:

We met about 30 minutes before formation so he could give me some and it would kick in as we were stretching. It didn't take 30 minutes...more like 15!!! I felt a surge of energy that made Jack3d look like a Diet Coke! If you know anything about working out - particularly hard cardio - you know that your mind has A LOT to do with it! I actually couldn't wait to start running! That morning we were taking a timed 2-mile run to access where we are at. I usually run it in 16 minutes...not that morning! I ran it in 15:05!!! 55 seconds off my time from merely taking Mesomorph!! I was running in front of my soldiers (many of them are 18-19 years old) and yelling at them to keep up! Motivation is contagious! I actually helped everyone around me just through my attitude - THANKS TO MESOMORPH! When we got done running I told everyone to get down and knock out 40 push-ups (most people's minimum required amount for the PT Test). I felt like I had THAT MUCH ENERGY LEFT OVER!!! I can't wait to try this **** on a ruck-march!

After a long hard day at work it's hard to actually get off my ass and go to the gym for another workout session...after all I DO exert myself throughout the day normally anyway. I just took some Mesomorph and I can't WAIT to get to the gym!!!! But before I left I HAD to get on here and spread the word. I've never been happier with a pre-workout supplement!!! Jack3d didn't even come close to this. And with everything else that works in life, I'm going back to the company (ASP Labs) to look up their other stuff.

....oh and let me reiterate that I AM a soldier...not a rep for ASP labs. I see a lot of that going on at AnabolicMinds. People seem to pose as regular users while pitching their product. Sorry, but that tactic just turns people away. The key is to get regular Joe Schmoes like me to talk about your product. And the only way to do that is to make something that WORKS!!! Noticeably and immediately! Why the hell would I wanna buy a $100 bottle of something that "takes 6-8 weeks to notice results"?!?!? By then you got your money and I'm stuck with the crappy product and I'm out $100. Just sayin'....
Great initial review. Mesomorph seems like an effective product, have you tried it prior to lifting?

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
Great initial review. Mesomorph seems like an effective product, have you tried it prior to lifting?
About to lift actually...I'm on the bike for warm up right now (on my new iPhone...any excuse to mess with my new toy, right? Lol). I'll let y'all know how it goes... But so far I feel 100x better! Like I'm feeding my body's craving for working out!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About to lift actually...I'm on the bike for warm up right now (on my new iPhone...any excuse to mess with my new toy, right? Lol). I'll let y'all know how it goes... But so far I feel 100x better! Like I'm feeding my body's craving for working out!
Nice let me know how the lifting portion of your workout goes. I'm thinking about ordering mesomorph at some point.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this the old version or the new?

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
and I'm back...

Is this the old version or the new?
The new...with the Creatine Nitrate in it. For some reason my soldier had the old one. I know I only took one of each...but I DID notice an awesome difference with the creatine nitrate in it!!!

Normally I'm dragging ass during my last set...today it was almost like I had a little musclehead devil on my shoulder (I think he's a Rep for ASP Nutrition :saeek:) screaming "knockout one more you p****"!!!! After I was done with my normal workout I wanted more! The only way I could describe it is like Mesomorph triggers something in your brain that says MUST-WORK-OUT...like a crackhead going after a rock! I figured "**** it...lets do pull ups..." Normally I do about 10-12 at a time. I did 18! Rest a minute - 15! Rest a minute - 15!!! Normally I would have quit on the last set at about 10...but it's like my brain willed me to push out more! And for a cool down I went back to the bike. I've never felt better after the gym! It's the first time in forever I actually went and lifted....and it's by far the BEST experience I've had while lifting.

Keep it coming ASP!!!!!

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
Ive been gettin messoed now for about 3 weeks...just started there creatine nitrate also... APS is moving up in my books....

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
I cant wait to try the new version....with the creatine nitrate already in it..

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
I highly recommend it, man. I've been taking creatine for a while ( off and on) and of course I always swore by it. Then I looked at asp's website and read up on the creatine nitrate after taking my soldier's mesomorph for that one day. Like I said , as with anything in life, if you find a trusted company that puts out a great product then you wanna go back to them. I saw on asp's sub-forum on here that version 2 of the meso ALREADY HAD THEIR CREATINE NITRATE IN IT!!! Needless to say I was thrilled to only have to take one thing for a preworkout and have it completely improve my workout and mental toughness all around!

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
I've never tried mesomorph but one of the trainers at my gym let me try his pre-workout XCL Caution. I swore by jack3d before then too. This stuff works for me the exact same way you're sayin mesomorph works for you. Just my 2 cents

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
Yea i agree, Ive only tried a couple of the aps products, but i def like everything soo far.. I love how they have neringin..in alot of products... Not many Know but this stuff eliminates thats crash... I haven not found many companies that use this and i feel APS is ahead of the game...FO SHO

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
Who makes it???
Who makes what? XCL Caution? Xtreme Caution Labs. Looked it up...They obviously don't have Creatine Nitrate in it - considering that Crea-Nitrate is exclusively a ASP product. Not to mention XCL Caution is 80 BUCKS!!!!! Compared to $50.00 at ASPnutrition AND their rep on AnabolicMinds will hook you up with a 40% discount!

And XCL hunts endangered species...seriously...you can buy bald eagles on their website...and they club baby seals :ntome:

FLAwrestler88

Awards
where did u find the version with the creatine nitrate in it?! ive looked all over and everything listed doesnt say creatine nitrate ne where

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where did u find the version with the creatine nitrate in it?! ive looked all over and everything listed doesnt say creatine nitrate ne where
Hi FLA...I had the same questions yesterday. Apparently when they were beta testing the product, something was negatively affecting the potency of the stim complex. It was thought that due to the acidic nature of crea-citrate, that was the issue. Upon further review they realized the issue was not with the creatine citrate and it ended up back in the formula, specifically the "grape" flavor. The fruit punch flavor from what I've been told is about 2-3 weeks away with respect to adding the crea-citrate. How do I know this? I emailed the president of the company yesterday and asked him.

I ordered the grape flavor yesterday and received it today, low and behold creatine citrate is listed. When I tell you it's hands down the best PWO on the market, consider I've tried every single one you can imagine for entire runs not just samples and I'm not a rep, who will pop up in every thread telling you buy their product. The stim complex is strongest I've come across and the additions of crea-nitrate,agmatine and citrulline 2:1 make this product a no brainer.

FLAwrestler88

Awards
How about the pump...thats wat i miss the most with PWO products these days...that 1,3 dimethyl is in everything...great for stim (and crash) but no pump what so ever

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about the pump...thats wat i miss the most with PWO products these days...that 1,3 dimethyl is in everything...great for stim (and crash) but no pump what so ever
Best pump I've received yet and I attribute that to the creatine citrate. I like to try everything under the sun and offer my honest opinions on a product. With respect to crashing, I didn't crash with the Mesomorph, it slowly tapers down due to the incorporation of naringin.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Well if jackd is going to take a back seat to anything, It better be a hot seller because jackd sells like booze on a friday night

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Well if jackd is going to take a back seat to anything, It better be a hot seller because jackd sells like booze on a friday night
Sounded to me like he was just saying for him personally (effects wise),not in an overall sense or total sales.At least i hope so,as far as total sales go those are some big shoes to fill.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounded to me like he was just saying for him personally (effects wise),not in an overall sense or total sales.At least i hope so,as far as total sales go those are some big shoes to fill.
Jack3d is a great product, it spawned an entire category, however, advancements have made in this product category and in my opinion having tried many PWO's, I put Mesomorph at the very top.

On a lighter note since companies like to attribute their overall successes directly to sales' numbers, keep in mind Muscle Tech sells a lot of products using a guy dressed in a lab coat...just sayin. A wise man once said "in context that ain't really sayin much".

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to call APS today and get my flavor switched to grape then. I want it sooner than 2-3 weeks!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to call APS today and get my flavor switched to grape then. I want it sooner than 2-3 weeks!
That's what I was told when I reached a customer service rep, there seemed to be some confusion. To be safe I would switch to the grape. I received mine yesterday and creatine citrate is listed, so you should be good to go.

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
I was talking about the quality of the product. Like Southpaw mentioned - sales figures do NOT equal a better quality product. Mad props to Jack3d and what they've been able to do, but companies took what they started and ran with it. Mesomorph came out as a better product to begin with. But now that they added the creatine nitrate AND Jack3d made their forumla WEAKER, Meso is the no-brainer.

It's like how GNC's products make millions...but people who know about the industry know that thier stuff is generally crap and you can easily find better products with just a LITTLE rersearch.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was talking about the quality of the product. Like Southpaw mentioned - sales figures do NOT equal a better quality product. Mad props to Jack3d and what they've been able to do, but companies took what they started and ran with it. Mesomorph came out as a better product to begin with. But now that they added the creatine nitrate AND Jack3d made their forumla WEAKER, Meso is the no-brainer.

It's like how GNC's products make millions...but people who know about the industry know that thier stuff is generally crap and you can easily find better products with just a LITTLE rersearch.
The Jonas Brothers sell a lot of records, no one would ever confuse them with the Beatles.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
The Jonas Brothers sells a lot of records, no one would ever confuse them with the Beatles.
Haha.ok we got it.So you're saying britney spears didn't sell millions of records because she can sing (puts out a good product)but more likely cause she has a nice rack (marketability).So even though she laughed her way to the bank at the end of the day, there are much better singers out there.This thread is hilarious.:laugh2:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha.ok we got it.So you're saying britney spears didn't sell millions of records because she can sing (puts out a good product)but more likely cause she has a nice rack (marketability).So even though she laughed her way to the bank at the end of the day, there are much better singers out there.This thread is hilarious.:laugh2:
Britney Spears is a modern day musical genius, right up there with William Hung.

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
I think if I had that name, I'd shorten William to Billy. Billy Hung sounds like a great stage name...no matter what the stage is. It'd give him more credability...like Lady Gaga's nose (she can do 2 times more coke in one snort than anyone ealse)...or Fergie's Penis....

PoppaNick88

Awards
Neofrost, your crazy, but I gotta agree. I feel like other companies are trying to save a few bucks by making there product a little less potent and spending more on marketing. Where aps is seems to be doing the opposite. When people are going to be spending money on something, they want the strongest newest thing out there. I understand marketing is important, but when the product can sell itself, by the word of the people, then your on to something. Mesomorph rocks! Done.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
no sales does not but jackd is is very good quality at a great price

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I was told when I reached a customer service rep, there seemed to be some confusion. To be safe I would switch to the grape. I received mine yesterday and creatine citrate is listed, so you should be good to go.
Called this morning but only got a message. I left a request to switch it out for the grape so we will see.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Called this morning but only got a message. I left a request to switch it out for the grape so we will see.
On their website under the contact page, there are list of numbers pertaining to different employees. I called all of them until I reached one.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On their website under the contact page, there are list of numbers pertaining to different employees. I called all of them until I reached one.
I just called the customer service # and left a message. Hopefully they get it and let me know if it gets done.

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
May wanna message Joakman on here...he's their Rep.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just called the customer service # and left a message. Hopefully they get it and let me know if it gets done.
They should fairly soon. So far their customer service seems to be responsive. The owner of the company emailed a response at midnight, so I imagine he'd respond to all his customers.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May wanna message Joakman on here...he's their Rep.
Figured he would read this thread and respond.

They should fairly soon. So far their customer service seems to be responsive. The owner of the company emailed a response at midnight, so I imagine he'd respond to all his customers.
Sounds good!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome!! I just got the E-mail that says they will switch them out. Even better...they are sending me a T-shirt as well. APS is on their game!

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Glad it was reworked my man.

You know what you are talking about :D

Awesome!! I just got the E-mail that says they will switch them out. Even better...they are sending me a T-shirt as well. APS is on their game!
Sorry I couldn't get back sooner. Had my birthday and my anniversary during this week while working 40 hours from Sun-Wednesday.

XCL Caution is like $35 at dps
Mesomorph is $30 at APSNutrition.com with coupon code VIP40 ;)

Why buy anything else is the question :D

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
Glad it was reworked my man.

You know what you are talking about :D

Sorry I couldn't get back sooner. Had my birthday and my anniversary during this week while working 40 hours from Sun-Wednesday.

Mesomorph is $30 at APSNutrition.com with coupon code VIP40 ;)

Why buy anything else is the question :D
Sounds like a good deal. I've never used it so i'm not trying to say anything bad about it. I just tried Caution and like it so i threw it out there. Definitely gonna be trying mesomorph next. Thanks!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Just bought me some Mesomorph based on this review. Bad thing is I unintentionally bought the old version, but oh well. The old versions ingredient profile looks good too.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Just bought me some Mesomorph based on this review. Bad thing is I unintentionally bought the old version, but oh well. The old versions ingredient profile looks good too.
Can't go wrong with either.

jcratty75

Awards
i have the old version as well and it is freakin awesome!!! and tastes great too
workout intensity is off the charts on a half a scoop!!!!

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
i have the old version as well and it is freakin awesome!!! and tastes great too
workout intensity is off the charts on a half a scoop!!!!
Yeah,the stuff is the best when it comes to clean "focused energy".No doubt.

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
Jacked WAS good....Taking the meso and creatine nitrate pills, jacked doesnt even compare unless i take 3 scoops, and even then pumps are no where near what I have with the creatine nitrate....I hope everyone stays on on jacked, cuz i feel like im ahead of the game with this stuff...the longer ppl stay on jacked the more ground im gaining...i could care less about marketing this stuff makes me full, hard, and full of energy."good for the gym and the bedroom" ;)....APS is slowly gaining gaining my trust..and I am going to try some other products they make....specifically one of their fat burners, has anyone tried their fat burners????

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
Finally gave in and ordered a jug of mesonorph. Hopefully its everything I've heard that it is.