Boosting my testosterone to new heights with Triazole & Testforce!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacking Triazole & Testforce!!

Dear fellow members, it is time to start an all natural winter bulking stack. Because of various reasons I decided to go natty instead of hormonal :argue:

The stack looks like this:

Triazole: 3caps/day for 8 weeks
Testforce: ~6g/day for 2 weeks, ~3g/day for 6weeks
P-Slin: 1cap/day before workouts
GHenerate: 6/6 sprays for 8 weeks
Acitvate Xtreme: 4caps/day for the last 4 weeks
Lean Xtreme: 1cap/day for the last 4 weeks (Leftovers)

Staples
D3: 5000IU/day
MultiVits:1cap/day
Aminos: 9caps/day
Omega-3: 4g/day
+Protein Supplementation

Diet: ~250g Protein/~300g Carbs/~80g fat

My goals are gaining size and strength on this stack during the fall/winter so hopefully will see some nice results. I have not tried any of these supplements before (Triazole, Testforce, P-Slin) so I am in for a suprise I think :slaphappy:

I will post starting measurements, weight, pics, etc. as I usually do in my logs so stay tuned. Take-off is on Monday :thumbsup:

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
BOOO YAAA!! FIRST ONE IIIIINNNN!! MUHAHAH!!! LETS GET IT ROLLIN BABY!!! :chairshot:

l_9bfc5eae5fc4b0ddbe9875f94f6bbdcc.jpg

(42).jpg

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome bruther, I appreciate the support ;)

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Welcome bruther, I appreciate the support ;)

//CC
ooo you know i can't miss the winter bulk brutha mang!! muhahah I will say for a bulk though your carbs should be at least 300+ on the carbs baby!!! THe more the betta!!! Muhahah :eek:mfg:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub lets see how much mass u can put on this winter. I bet its cold as fack there so I know I would eat a lot lol.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ooo you know i can't miss the winter bulk brutha mang!! muhahah I will say for a bulk though your carbs should be at least 300+ on the carbs baby!!! THe more the betta!!! Muhahah :eek:mfg:
I think I will bump up to 300 at least. As you said 200 sounds pretty low..

Sub lets see how much mass u can put on this winter. I bet its cold as fack there so I know I would eat a lot lol.
Hell yah, winter is coming fast over here, I might as well give in to Davids advice ;)

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Hell yah, winter is coming fast over here, I might as well give in to Davids advice ;)

//CC
Muhahah!!! You know its good advice too!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!1 :fing02: you know that you'll be very happy with your results and take it from a natural too haha you'll be bumping it up to 400 a day muhahah!! thats when the fun begins!!! 1.5 cups of oatmeal a day with 10 egs and some whole wheat toast and bacon!!1 thats just breakfeast baby!!! :saeek: :eek:mfg:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Muhahah!!! You know its good advice too!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!1 :fing02: you know that you'll be very happy with your results and take it from a natural too haha you'll be bumping it up to 400 a day muhahah!! thats when the fun begins!!! 1.5 cups of oatmeal a day with 10 egs and some whole wheat toast and bacon!!1 thats just breakfeast baby!!! :saeek: :eek:mfg:
Oh yes, definately. My Breakfast as of now is 100g oatmeal 4whole eggs, 2 wheat toasts ;)

In..good luck bro the triazole will definitely increase your test
welcome! I'm almost certain of that :) Hopefully the DAA will give it an extra kick :thumbusp:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Everything is solid EXCEPT fish oil, technically all one needs is 500-1000mg of fish oil per 12 hours but it does not get absorbed well, GET KRILL OIL bro, I cannot tell you how many people have thanked me for that. Btw, sick stack, You inspired me to take Triazole with the new TestForce V2.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything is solid EXCEPT fish oil, technically all one needs is 500-1000mg of fish oil per 12 hours but it does not get absorbed well, GET KRILL OIL bro, I cannot tell you how many people have thanked me for that. Btw, sick stack, You inspired me to take Triazole with the new TestForce V2.
Ya Krill oil ftw.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed! Awesome to see you got P-slin up there, the stuff is the bomb!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THE MASTER OF LOGS IS BACK ON HERE!!!!
I AM DEF. IN!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that is one well built woman. :boobies:
Ya she looks cold like she might need some company :sgrin If anyone gets in my way :chairshot: lol
And I thought she was all for me :17: :laugh:

Subbed... Thanks for the invite!!!
Thanks for joining my man :)

Concrete-zations,

Long time friend. In for support without a doubt!!
A warm welcome my friend!

Thanks for the input man, I am still playing around with the dosage so I might drop that to 1-2g instead and add in some krill oil and see what that is all about ;)

Subbed! Awesome to see you got P-slin up there, the stuff is the bomb!
I certainly hope so, form what I have read it is supposed to be potent stuff :D

THE MASTER OF LOGS IS BACK ON HERE!!!!
I AM DEF. IN!
Welcome along for the ride bruther!

What's going on in here?!?
The Fin is going to blow the fack up natty during the winter
Thats what it is all about yes :thumbsup:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed...ready for the bulk season!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed bro.

I am doing a winter bulk and boosting my test too;).
Welcome my man. Sounds interesting, wanna share what you are supplementing with? ;)

Subbed...ready for the bulk season!!
Welcome!! I hope I'm ready too since it involves a lot of eating and training :)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually started a "mini-preload" during the weekend, I couldn't keep my hands off the stuff :)
On Saturday i started the Triazole @ 1/1/1 and the Testforce at 1/1. I dosed the GHenerate at 12spays before bed, which I will do on non-workout days. Otherwise it will be 6sprays before workout and 6 before bed. This will be my dosing scheme.

I haven't tried the P-Slin yet, but I will throw one in after work today and eat about 100g carbs before hitting the gym so well see how that will work out ;)

AS of now I am trying to get 300g of complex carbs per day. This can be splitted up into:
a big bowl of oatmeal in the morning + 4-8 whole eggs
pasta/rice during lunch break along with some meat
big portion of pasta before workout + 1 banana
Another banana after workout along with a protein shake
pasta/rice/potatoes and meat for dinner
Cashew nuts

So basically my diet will be roughly around 200g protein/300g carbs/70g fat.

I will start counting today as Day 1. I dosed 1 Triazole and 1 scoop Testforce this morning and my second dose will be around an hour before workout.
I will post up my workout later today when I've trashed the gym :thumbsup:

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I actually started a "mini-preload" during the weekend, I couldn't keep my hands off the stuff :)
On Saturday i started the Triazole @ 1/1/1 and the Testforce at 1/1. I dosed the GHenerate at 12spays before bed, which I will do on non-workout days. Otherwise it will be 6sprays before workout and 6 before bed. This will be my dosing scheme.

I haven't tried the P-Slin yet, but I will throw one in after work today and eat about 100g carbs before hitting the gym so well see how that will work out ;)

AS of now I am trying to get 300g of complex carbs per day. This can be splitted up into:
a big bowl of oatmeal in the morning + 4-8 whole eggs
pasta/rice during lunch break along with some meat
big portion of pasta before workout + 1 banana
Another banana after workout along with a protein shake
pasta/rice/potatoes and meat for dinner
Cashew nuts

So basically my diet will be roughly around 200g protein/300g carbs/70g fat.

I will start counting today as Day 1. I dosed 1 Triazole and 1 scoop Testforce this morning and my second dose will be around an hour before workout.
I will post up my workout later today when I've trashed the gym :thumbsup:

//CC
Ahhh Snap. . .I'm likin the stats. .. fat maybe a lil high :ugh2: . . .but than again you are bulking!! Lets let the good times roll my friend!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
in CC! everything looks good but I would change testforce to 5g and 4g instead of the way you have it. should see more results that way.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And so it begins! I just love this time of year.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome :)
Ahhh Snap. . .I'm likin the stats. .. fat maybe a lil high :ugh2: . . .but than again you are bulking!! Lets let the good times roll my friend!!
I'm not sure about the fat, I might play around with it for a while before I settle on a certain number ;)
in CC! everything looks good but I would change testforce to 5g and 4g instead of the way you have it. should see more results that way.
Welcome :) Hmm interesting suggestion about the dosing, might have to think about that :thumbsup:
And so it begins! I just love this time of year.
Gotta love it, at least one gets to eat alot :D

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1

I followed my dosing schedule according to plan and after work I threw in a cap of P-Slin along with 6g's of Testforce while cooking some pasta pre workout. Hit the gym an hour later.

Military Bench: 200lbx x 8, 210lbs x 6, 220lbs x 4, 230lbs x 2, 100lbs x 30

Incline DB Press: 60lbs x 8, 65lbs x 6, 70lbs x 4, 75lbs x 2, 35lbs x 30

Standing Cable Flyes: 80lbs x 8, 90lbs x 6, 100lbs x 4, 110lbs x 2, 45lbs x 30

Pull-Ups: BW x 8, BW+10lbs x 6, BW+20lbs x 4, BW+30lbs x 2, Pulldowns 110lbs x 30

Bent-Over Barbell Row:
155lbs x 8, 165lbs x 6, 175lbs x 4, 185lbs x 2, 85lbs x 30

Seated Row: 155lbs x 8, 175lbs x 6, 200lbs x 4, 220lbs x 2, 100lbs x 30

Felt okay in the gym, not exactly on top of my game but that may be explained by Monday (beginning of the week) aka the day I hate most of the week :laugh:

I felt a little more pumped though, but I dont actually know if it was the P-Slin, might be of the ~100g carbs I fed myself before also. It is hard to tell. My chest was pumped as hell to say the least :)

I'm looking forward to day 12 when the DAA kicks the T-levels to the peak. At that time the Triazole will also be at it's best I presume ;) From that on I am certain it will be all gains, at least I have my mentality set on that :D

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

I followed my dosing schedule according to plan and after work I threw in a cap of P-Slin along with 6g's of Testforce while cooking some pasta pre workout. Hit the gym an hour later.

Military Bench: 200lbx x 8, 210lbs x 6, 220lbs x 4, 230lbs x 2, 100lbs x 30

Incline DB Press: 60lbs x 8, 65lbs x 6, 70lbs x 4, 75lbs x 2, 35lbs x 30

Standing Cable Flyes: 80lbs x 8, 90lbs x 6, 100lbs x 4, 110lbs x 2, 45lbs x 30

Pull-Ups: BW x 8, BW+10lbs x 6, BW+20lbs x 4, BW+30lbs x 2, Pulldowns 110lbs x 30

Bent-Over Barbell Row:
155lbs x 8, 165lbs x 6, 175lbs x 4, 185lbs x 2, 85lbs x 30

Seated Row: 155lbs x 8, 175lbs x 6, 200lbs x 4, 220lbs x 2, 100lbs x 30

Felt okay in the gym, not exactly on top of my game but that may be explained by Monday (beginning of the week) aka the day I hate most of the week :laugh:

I felt a little more pumped though, but I dont actually know if it was the P-Slin, might be of the ~100g carbs I fed myself before also. It is hard to tell. My chest was pumped as hell to say the least :)

I'm looking forward to day 12 when the DAA kicks the T-levels to the peak. At that time the Triazole will also be at it's best I presume ;) From that on I am certain it will be all gains, at least I have my mentality set on that :D

//CC
Nice work out mang!! hahah intense fly's. . .straight beast mode!!! :laugh2: ooo yaaa. . .i always like to give supplements 3weeks to see how things will progress. . .that is the magic number fo me!! :bling:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work out mang!! hahah intense fly's. . .straight beast mode!!! :laugh2: ooo yaaa. . .i always like to give supplements 3weeks to see how things will progress. . .that is the magic number fo me!! :bling:
Yeah it is the same for me, 3 is the magic number :D Always go intense when hitting your chest ;)

why not Rice, Red Kindey Beans and meat for dinner?
Actually I had a chicken breast and 2 cups of rice today, right now I'm eating 4 eggs :) I haven't thought about beans though, might look into that some more :thumbsup:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

Woke up feeling great after a vivid dream. Man haven't dreamt like that in a long time. Deep sleep ftw :)

I ended up taking the day off and resting up. My chest and back was kind of sore from the beating they took from day 1. I think I didn't manage to eat all the food I was supposed to, but i think it was nearly spot on.. I have to be more accurate with my eating and stop slacking around.

Dosing was as mentioned. The P-Slin was dosed at the middle of the day with about 80-100g of carbs. I also noticed I had a minor headache throughout the day, so dunno whats that was all about:sigh1:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

Woke up with the general saluting me :laugh: That hasn't happened in a while. Didn't sleep as well as I did last night though, drank too much water later in the evening and had to run to the toilet throughout the night :(

Dosed my P-Slin along with my second dose of Testforce after work again while cooking
some pre workout pasta :) An hour later I hit the gym.

Closegrip bench: 200 x 8, 210 x 6, 220 x 4, 230 x 2, 100 x 35

Weighted Dips: BW+80 x 8, BW+90 x 6, BW+100 x 4, BW+110 x 2,

Seated Dips (Machine): 140 x 32

Skullcrushers: 55 x 8, 65 x 6, 75 x 4, 85 x 2, 35 x 30

DB Hammer Curls (Per Arm): 55 x 8, 60 x 6, 65 x 4, 70 x 3, 30 x 30

Barbell Curls: 100 x 8, 110 x 6, 120 x 4, 130 x 3, 55 x 30

DB Concentration Curls (Per Arm): 30 x 8, 35 x 6, 40 x 4, 45 x 3, 20 x 31

+Weighted Situps

Dispite my lack of interest before hitting the gym I think it went really well :surprised: I also noticed my endurance was way up, I felt like I could go on forever, the pump stopped me though :D

My mood has been strange today also. I snapped at a guy at work today - easilly. I don't usually do that. I think of myself as a calm guy.. Don't know if I can attribute it to the supplements, might aswell have been a stressful day :ugh2:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good CC. Snappin at everyone, pumps; just add some hate music bro!

HAHA!
+ shifting huge weight = beast mode :AR15firing:

Gotta keep that aggression in the gym.. LOL
Indeed, I should have kept it bottling up throughout the day and unleashed it on the weights instead - well I know better 'til next time :head:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Attention :drillsergeant:

I just came back from my lunch break. I had a big piece of chicken breast along with a cup of brown rice. I dosed my P-Slin about 15-20 min before I ate and let me tell you - I am still hungry. I usually am completely full after a meal like that.

It is like my stomach is a black hole :18::lol5:

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Attention :drillsergeant:

I just came back from my lunch break. I had a big piece of chicken breast along with a cup of brown rice. I dosed my P-Slin about 15-20 min before I ate and let me tell you - I am still hungry. I usually am completely full after a meal like that.

It is like my stomach is a black hole :18::lol5:

//CC
WHOA!! Day three and Increase in appetite. . hmm i'm thinking this is MAGNIFICANT. . hmm pslin. . .this is the way to go for el naturaal. .. . I must use this next bulk becuase of this effect. . hahhah :deal: NIce work outs and keep it up. . i will say you must be taking some MONSTER :dump:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHOA!! Day three and Increase in appetite. . hmm i'm thinking this is MAGNIFICANT. . hmm pslin. . .this is the way to go for el naturaal. .. . I must use this next bulk becuase of this effect. . hahhah :deal: NIce work outs and keep it up. . i will say you must be taking some MONSTER :dump:
That last line is hilarious! I feel like I spend all my time either eating or in the damn sh!tter.:sigh1:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That last line is hilarious! I feel like I spend all my time either eating or in the damn sh!tter.:sigh1:
:laugh: Actually that is what I am not doing :surprised: It is like everything vanishes when I consume it :lol:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4

After my update om my appetite earlier I felt like I was swelling throughout the day. Felt like I had just been in the gym lifting :shrug:

After I got home I took my second dose of testforce while cooking.
Two huge potatoes and 400g red meat on the menu :food:

Later on I will have some pasta and a protein shake. I'm just gonna rest up today and hit legs and shoulders tomorrow. My arms a really sore from yesterdays workout :sgrin:

Will dose the GHenerate and Triazole before bed along with my casein shake - I have a feeling I'll sleep like a baby tonight :24:

//CC