AIs HGHpro Sponsored Mini Log by Specmike

  1. Advanced Member
    specmike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    11056
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    85.95%

    AIs HGHpro Sponsored Mini Log by Specmike


    OK boys n girls, time for something a little bit different. First, a big thanks to AI for offering samples of their HGHpro. Here's the product info, taken from the AI web page for HGHpro. I don't have enough posts here to post links or pictures yet but, you guys know how to find the place. Could a mod or admin place the picture here inside the quoted area below for me please?

    Anabolic Innovations HGHpro



    Looking for a HGH product that works? Well, you have come to the right place. Anabolic Innovations has the world’s first working over the counter, all natural growth hormone product that actually does what it claims to do. HGH-PRO focuses solely on elevating HGH levels in the body using the highest extracts of ingredients available, while other GH products fall short. HGH-PRO is not the old let down GH product that promised to stimulate your pituitary or the multi-facet GH product that promises to do more than just elevate GH. Grab your bottle of HGH-PRO today and experience the awesome effects that you used to have to pay five hundred dollars a month to get.

    DIRECTIONS

    Take 1 serving (4 pills) 30-45 minutes before bed for 30 consecutive days. For maximal results do not take with food.

    WRITE-UP

    What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of human growth hormone boosters you have used in the past? Most people feel let down, and lied to. Let down because when it comes down to it, the things we were “supposed” to feel, according to the bottle, or the person selling it, never happened. Many other companies try and make their GH product do other things such as boost testosterone or add stimulant type components so you feel “something” to mask the lack of effectiveness on boosting HGH levels in the body. By focusing just on elevation of HGH levels here’s what you can expect:

    What HGH PRO WILL do:

    - Promote healthy HGH levels.
    - Promote deeper and more restful sleep
    - Increase appetite
    - Increase strength
    - Increase recovery
    - Promote clear skin
    - Support optimal acetyl-choline production
    - Control prolactin
    - Control somatostatin
    - Increase fat loss


    Ingredient Profile
    AlphaSize® (Alpha-Glycerol Phosphoryl Choline) (Alpha-GPC) 500 mg **
    Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) 600 mg **
    Human Growth Hormone Poteniator Complex 500 mg **
    Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa)
    Green Tea (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG)
    Shilajit (5% Fulvic Acid)
    Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCI)
    Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid)
    Zinc (As Zinc Chelate)[/CENTER]
    This log is going to be interesting due to my (not officially diagnosed) sleeping problem.....dare I say disorder? When I read up on the product I was excited to read the parts about promoting deeper and more restful sleep. My typical night is to fall asleep at approximately 2am-4am EST, and wake up about once per hour on the hour after 5-7 hours of terrible sleep. Needless to say, this is not deep or restful.

    Other than the morning coffee, I am not taking any stimulants. I am hitting the gym pretty hard this week in preparation for a cycle which I'll run a separate log for. I want to give the HGHpro a clean shot at giving me a good nights rest with no interference from other supplements. So, I'm taking them as I type this and I plan to do a bit of reading and see what happens.

    If this works for me, I daresay it should work for almost anyone. Of course I'm throwing out the "I'm not a doctor" and "this is not intended to cure, treat, or prevent disease" disclaimers. But, if I'm lucky, mebbe I'll feel like I did sleep in a Holiday Inn last night.

    Wish me luck, I need it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. Advanced Member
    specmike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    11056
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    85.95%

    Just a bit of an update, I had a pretty intense plyometric workout this evening. I used 3 different platforms at my gym. I have not measured them but they are approximately 24", 30", and 36" high. I do a variety of jumping excercises where I either jump up and down from the platform as quickly as I can or, I simply jump all the way over it as many times as I can. Towards the end, I am working from the 36" platform and doing descending sets on the lower platforms as I get tired. It's pretty intense for a 40yo that's had 2 neck surgeries.

    I followed this with a medium leg workout on the leg sled for quads with calf exercises mixed in, and also hamstring curls. So, a good nights sleep is just the ticket.
  3. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    107134
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    24.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    supp looks pretty decent.how was the sleep the night after your workout?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    specmike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    11056
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    85.95%

    The first night was interesting. It certainly did not knock me out cold like a sleeping pill or a 48oz margarita. But, it was nice. I started with 3 pills and will run 4 each of the next 3 nights.

    As for last night, I only woke up twice in about 7 hours which is amazing for me. Both times were to go to the RR as I'm drinking a LOT of water these days. Also, another BIG part of my problem sleeping is that once I do wake up, I have a very hard time going back to sleep. I also have really wierd dreams as I am trying. Last night there was none of that and I slept well.

    Today is shoulders and I have been doing a pretty good workout. We'll see how I feel an d I'll report back.

    So far, so good.
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I am in bro please enjoy.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Thats great (and not surprising) that it worked well. Although I need to warn you, you can expect more weird dreams while using HGHPro
  7. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Thats great (and not surprising) that it worked well. Although I need to warn you, you can expect more weird dreams while using HGHPro
    Yah last night I had to shoot a Bengal Tiger, had to do it, "If looks could kill it would have been us instead of him"....
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  8. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    107134
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    24.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    sounds good thus far
  9. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,986
    Rep Power
    986036
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    The first night was interesting. It certainly did not knock me out cold like a sleeping pill or a 48oz margarita. But, it was nice. I started with 3 pills and will run 4 each of the next 3 nights.

    As for last night, I only woke up twice in about 7 hours which is amazing for me. Both times were to go to the RR as I'm drinking a LOT of water these days. Also, another BIG part of my problem sleeping is that once I do wake up, I have a very hard time going back to sleep. I also have really wierd dreams as I am trying. Last night there was none of that and I slept well.

    Today is shoulders and I have been doing a pretty good workout. We'll see how I feel an d I'll report back.

    So far, so good.
    I have a hard time falling back asleep once I wake up too. I've found that cuttig down the amount I drink about two hours before bed helps this A LOT.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah last night I had to shoot a Bengal Tiger, had to do it, "If looks could kill it would have been us instead of him"....
    LOL. I went fishing this morning after work and had to pull out my blade a few times. This must have carried over into my dreams b/c I was fighting off people with my fishing knife in my dreams, lol

    I almost never have dreams unless I'm using HGHpro.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  10. Advanced Member
    specmike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    11056
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    85.95%

    OK, I waited until after my 2nd night of HGHpro enhanced sleep to post because I did not want to skew my expectations. I slept well for a 2nd straight night which is extraordinarily rare for me. And, in spite of late water intake I only woke up once.

    Also, it may be a coincidence but then again it may not. Typically, my plyometrics and leg combo will make my feet, ankles, and knees pretty sore due to the repeated impacts. However, after almost 48 hours I feel virtually no soreness in any of those areas. And, the overall muscle soreness is not as much as it normally is. So, it's a possibility that the HGHpro is assisting with recovery and with joint/connective tissue soreness.

    I'll continue the run through the weekend and then do a set of similar workouts next week, without the HGHpro, for comparison. I realize that this is not a long enough dosage and not a controlled testing structure for anything resembling a truly scientific evaluation but, I am impressed so far. Sleep is good!
  11. Advanced Member
    specmike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    11056
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    85.95%

    Oh.....an no wierd dreams the past 2 nights. I sorta miss them now.......
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    OK, I waited until after my 2nd night of HGHpro enhanced sleep to post because I did not want to skew my expectations. I slept well for a 2nd straight night which is extraordinarily rare for me. And, in spite of late water intake I only woke up once.

    Also, it may be a coincidence but then again it may not. Typically, my plyometrics and leg combo will make my feet, ankles, and knees pretty sore due to the repeated impacts. However, after almost 48 hours I feel virtually no soreness in any of those areas. And, the overall muscle soreness is not as much as it normally is. So, it's a possibility that the HGHpro is assisting with recovery and with joint/connective tissue soreness.

    I'll continue the run through the weekend and then do a set of similar workouts next week, without the HGHpro, for comparison. I realize that this is not a long enough dosage and not a controlled testing structure for anything resembling a truly scientific evaluation but, I am impressed so far. Sleep is good!
    That is great. That is what we had in mind when the product was formulated.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  13. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Looks like you're a strong responder, if I were you I'd be thinking about running this.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  14. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,986
    Rep Power
    986036
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    Oh.....an no wierd dreams the past 2 nights. I sorta miss them now.......
    Yeah, there's nothing like playing a tuba while grocery shopping in my jock strap
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  15. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Yeah, there's nothing like playing a tuba while grocery shopping in my jock strap
    Now that is a visual I did not need.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  16. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,986
    Rep Power
    986036
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    What do you have against tubas?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    What do you have against tubas?
    LMAO!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  18. Advanced Member
    specmike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    11056
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    85.95%

    Well, I did my 4 nights of HGHpro and I have to say, this is one product that meets it's most significant label claim relating to sleep. I am an extreme case as far as sleep as I noted above and I am impressed I have bought a LOT of supplements over the years, do a lot of reading, and I worked in a GNC for about 8 months. So, I have seen a lot of BS supplements come and go. So......

    I went to sleep MUCH faster than normal.
    I did not wake up nearly as much during the night as I normally do.
    I woke up feeling rested with no hangover or sluggishness like I get with various sleep aids.

    Other Observations

    I was hitting the gym pretty hard last week and my overall muscle and connective tissue soreness was less than it normally is. I cannot say if this is directly attributable to the HGHpro but, it's certainly 1 helluva coincidence if it is not.

    I laid off my normal preworkout boosters, which is currently some really old ephedra+caffiene pills I have been hoarding. So, I can't say if I have more workout energy due to the HGHpro or not but, I also did not notice a dropoff like I might have from not using the ephedra.

    I am about to start a run of PPs Turinabol this week and run it per the instructions at PPs site. I may look into some HGHpro to run along with it. I want to hit the weights as hard as I possibly can (for an old guy with a bad neck) and get the most out of the run. It would be nice to have the HGHpro in the mix to try to reduce the potential soreness and keep me at my best level of performance for the next 6 weeks.

    Trust me, after years of self abuse (BMX, paintball, stunt sex, SWAT,karate etc) lots of body parts hurt every day anyway so I'll take all the help I can get. HGHpro has to be better for me than Ibuprophen and Naproxen.

    Thanks again to AI and the reps here for letting me try this stuff. If I use it again, I'll give a better long term opinion on how it works.
  19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Definitely getting better sleep, and faster recovery will help maximize the results of any cycle.
  20. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    Well, I did my 4 nights of HGHpro and I have to say, this is one product that meets it's most significant label claim relating to sleep. I am an extreme case as far as sleep as I noted above and I am impressed I have bought a LOT of supplements over the years, do a lot of reading, and I worked in a GNC for about 8 months. So, I have seen a lot of BS supplements come and go. So......

    I went to sleep MUCH faster than normal.
    I did not wake up nearly as much during the night as I normally do.
    I woke up feeling rested with no hangover or sluggishness like I get with various sleep aids.

    Other Observations

    I was hitting the gym pretty hard last week and my overall muscle and connective tissue soreness was less than it normally is. I cannot say if this is directly attributable to the HGHpro but, it's certainly 1 helluva coincidence if it is not.

    I laid off my normal preworkout boosters, which is currently some really old ephedra+caffiene pills I have been hoarding. So, I can't say if I have more workout energy due to the HGHpro or not but, I also did not notice a dropoff like I might have from not using the ephedra.

    I am about to start a run of PPs Turinabol this week and run it per the instructions at PPs site. I may look into some HGHpro to run along with it. I want to hit the weights as hard as I possibly can (for an old guy with a bad neck) and get the most out of the run. It would be nice to have the HGHpro in the mix to try to reduce the potential soreness and keep me at my best level of performance for the next 6 weeks.

    Trust me, after years of self abuse (BMX, paintball, stunt sex, SWAT,karate etc) lots of body parts hurt every day anyway so I'll take all the help I can get. HGHpro has to be better for me than Ibuprophen and Naproxen.

    Thanks again to AI and the reps here for letting me try this stuff. If I use it again, I'll give a better long term opinion on how it works.


    Thank you for trying the product and doing the review. HGHpro would work well with your upcoming run.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  21. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Definitely getting better sleep, and faster recovery will help maximize the results of any cycle.
    Yah I won't cycle without it...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  22. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,986
    Rep Power
    986036
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    ...Trust me, after years of self abuse (BMX, paintball, stunt sex, SWAT,karate etc) lots of body parts hurt every day anyway so I'll take all the help I can get. HGHpro has to be better for me than Ibuprophen and Naproxen.

    Thanks again to AI and the reps here for letting me try this stuff. If I use it again, I'll give a better long term opinion on how it works.
    Stunt sex???
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  23. Advanced Member
    specmike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    11056
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    85.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Stunt sex???
    It is if you are doing it right

    LOL....I actually just threw that in there to see if anyone was really reading this.

    First 2 nights after the 4 days on, it's taking me longer to go to sleep.
  24. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,986
    Rep Power
    986036
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    LOL. I don't know why, but that reminded me of Mallrats:

    I'd do it, but I pulled my back out humping your mom last night. Nootch.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  25. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    LOL. I don't know why, but that reminded me of Mallrats:
    I actually have lightly pulled/cramped up a hamstring during some vigorous horizontal cardio before
  26. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Stunt sex???
    Keep giving your friends TestoPRO with no warning and they will tell you what stunt sex is LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  27. Advanced Member
    specmike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    11056
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    85.95%

    OK, last night totally SUCKED. Wierd dreams and virtually no sleep. Time to break out the credit card.
  28. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,986
    Rep Power
    986036
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    You picking up some HGHpro?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  29. Advanced Member
    specmike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    11056
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    85.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    You picking up some HGHpro?
    Yeah, I need the sleep and I'd like to run it while on the Turinabol express. I am not sure if joint pain is a common side with Halodrol clones but my various places I have injured over the years are already hurting a good bit. I'm thinking the HGHpro will help with this. It may help directly or help indirectly by simply helping me sleep. But, it's a win either way.
  30. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    Yeah, I need the sleep and I'd like to run it while on the Turinabol express. I am not sure if joint pain is a common side with Halodrol clones but my various places I have injured over the years are already hurting a good bit. I'm thinking the HGHpro will help with this. It may help directly or help indirectly by simply helping me sleep. But, it's a win either way.
    H-drol can cause some dry joints but usually it can be taken care of with a higher dose of fish oil or some cissus. HGHpro should help alot while on cycle.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mini Review of Preform and HGHPro
    By pixeljr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 12:27 AM
  2. Mini-Review: AI SPorts' HGHPro
    By FlexW99 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 04:13 AM
  3. HGHpro: Anabolic Innovations 3 day mini log!
    By brad1224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 01:41 AM
  4. HGHpro Mini Review
    By holmes215 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 01:08 PM
  5. HGHPro Mini Log by TT10
    By TeamT10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 01:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in