1. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

ThunderCats??..No!! its Black Cats HOO!! The Log & Review

ThunderCats??..No!! its Black Cats HOO!! The Log & Review

----------------------------------------
    INFORMATION PAGE
    ---------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    THE FOLLOWING CONDENSED INFORMATION IS JUST TO GIVE YOU A BASIC IDEA OF HOW THESE SUPPLEMENTS WORK FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION CHECK OUT

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufactu...utriceuticals/

Applied Nutriceuticals Black Cat

Black Cat Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 2 capsules
    Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Propietary AN Cognastim Complex:

Natural Caffeine, Cocoa Extract (Standarized to 25% Theobromine), Licorice Root (25% Extract), Naringin (98% Extract), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, White Willow Bark (25% Extract), Bioperine (95-98% Piperine)
    1000 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Candurin Silver Fine, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #6

***Take a look at the product characteristics:**

•Increases norepinephrine output for intense alertness and mental acuity.
    •Increases release of hormone sensitive lipase (HSL – a fat burning hormone)
    •Smooth, time-released energy for up to 8 hours, with no jitters and no crash.
    •Accelerates your metabolism and elevates BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate – which is the amount of energy (calories) you burn at rest.

**So what does all this mean? ***

•Longer, more effective workouts
    •Better productivity in work and play
    •Greater energy to complete daily tasks
    •Positive mood enhancement
    •Incinerates body fat
    •Helps tighten skin

---------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!---------
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    I will aslo be adding RPM and Drive to the mix.

Applied Nutriceuticals RPM

RPM Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: See Dosing Chart
    Servings per Container:

Amount Per Capsule 500 mg **
    P-SARM Synthase AI Complex:
    Icariin (50%)
    L-Arginine
    Grape Seed Extract
    (98% Oligometric Proanthyocyanidins)
    Naringin (98% Extract)
    Methyl AMP Complex:
    Chocamine
    Methyl Xanthine Anhydrous Caffeine

INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Cellulose

*********RPM delivers***********

• Explosive energy without the jitters
    • Intense mental focus
    • Measurable strength increases
    • Unparalleled pumps
    • Suppressed estrogen
    • Increased testosterone
    • Thermogenic fat metabolization

RPM mimics the mechanisms and effects of experimental pharmaceutical-grade compounds called SARMs (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators) which are being touted as a future class of drugs that will effectively replace traditional anabolic preparations due to their absence of negative side-effects.

All of this is accomplished using 100% safe herbal preparations in its ingredient profile.

Results are noticed from the very first dose, plus RPM provides positive cumulative effects with continued use.

Applied Nutriceuticals Drive

Drive Supplement Facts
    Servings per Container: See Size and Dosage Chart

Amount Per Capsule 500mg **
    StAR 3,5 Anaplex:
    Icariin (50% extract)
    Forslean (20%)*Registered Trademark of Sabinsa Corp. and holds patent #5,804,596
    A4E2 ATP Synthase:
    Dodder Seed (20:1 Cuscuta Chineses)
    Naringin (98% Extract)
    Cordyceps (7% Cordyceptic Acid)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Cellulose, FD&C Blue #1, Candurin Silver Fine

Ask yourself the simple question: If you could create the ultimate sports supplement to boost your body and achieve higher performance, what would you want it to do?

If your answer includes:
    • Increase muscle strength & speed
    • Increase endurance
    • Promote lean muscle growth
    • Speed recovery time
    • Enhance sexual performance
    • Improve mood

…then we have your prescription for achieving these results!

DRIVE by Applied Nutriceuticals is simply the most versatile performance-enhancing sports supplement available. Whether it’s packing an inch of girth on your arms or shaving a second off your best time, DRIVE provides the goods to help you get there.

The synergistic compilation of constituents contained in this unique compound creates a very favorable anabolic environment through a variety of different mechanisms:
    • Combines cGMP and cAMP synergism
    • Increased thyroid activity
    • Aromatase inhibiting effects
    • SHBG inhibition
    • Increased luteinizing hormone activity
    • Improved testosterone:estrogen and testosterone:cortisol ratios.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    THE FOLLOWING CONDENSED INFORMATION IS JUST TO GIVE YOU A BASIC IDEA OF HOW THESE SUPPLEMENTS WORK FOR MORE INFORMATION CHECK OUT

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufactu...utriceuticals/

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

You're going to LOVE this stack; trust me BLACK CATS is the shiznits!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You're going to LOVE this stack; trust me BLACK CATS is the shiznits!
    thanks I'll keep that in mind
    •   

4. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thumbs up

9/23/10--Day 1 Review

Dosing:
    Single Black Cat used for daily energy

review/thoughts

took 1 pill around 2:00pm when I got to the office about 25,30 mins later I felt it kick in.I felt a little jumpy and jittery and in a very very good mood.focus was heighted and I was alot more alert and turned in.These effects lasted for about 5 hours.I didn't experience very much of a crash at the end which was nice.I would liken this to a strong cup of coffee in pill form.judging from this experience,amount per servings and cost this supplement would make a great add on for anyone looking for a boost of energy and/or aid in mid range fat loss.
  5. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

9/24/10--Day 2 Review

Dosing:
    Single Black Cat used pre-workout

review/thoughts
    took 1 pill around 10:00am this morning waited about 30 mins then went out and did 25 mins of cardio at 70% output.The effects lasted for about 4 hours or so.I noticed I started to sweat alot faster than normal.increased better mood and drive.I believe those looking to do a simple fat loss cut would do well with this supplement.I still liken it to a strong cup of coffee it gives you a nice jolt of energy and a very small barely minimal amount of crash afterward.I noticed better pumps as well while doing diamond push ups and situps.This supplement seems to be ideal for anyone looking for a nice mood lifter,energy booster and fat loss supplement all in one at a great price.
  6. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

9/25/10--Day 3 Review

Dosing:
    Single Black Cat combined with 1 RPM capsule and 2 Drive pre-workout

review/thoughts

took 1 black cat,1 rpm and 2 drive around 5am.I then gave the supplements 30 mins to give them time to kick in then I went out for a 25 min run at 75%intensity.The following effects today lasted for about 4 hours.I noticed increased energy,focus drive and good mood without the jittery,jumpy feeling.I also noticed a high raise in libido which I unfortunately couldn't put to good use due to having to get alot done today after my run but the boost was definitely nice and put all sorts of juvenile 16 year old thoughts in my head.Overall I really enjoyed today's experience; compared to alr and e pharms stimulant products I've used black cats ranks right up there with them.While I can't place it over clearshot as clearshot is still my favorite I would definitely recommend black cats to anyone looking for a clean boost of energy.I've said this already before but based on price and how many pills come in the bottle black cats is a great pickup to have on hand whenever you need a pick me up.
  7. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Bonus Review--9/26/10

Dosing:
    2 Black Cats combined with 1 RPM capsule and 2 Drive

review/thoughts

Took 2 black cats, 1 rpm and 2 drive.I was feeling super tired this morning and decided to use these as a pick me up in order to get some much needed shopping done....and boy did they pick me up.I took the pills around 12:00 noon and about 30 mins later my eyes got wide and I became jittery,shaky and pretty jumpy.I felt a sudden rush of energy and it became somewhat hard to focus due to the rush of energy.This rush lasted for about 45 mins before I evened out.After I evened out I had a cool relaxed feeling of energy,good mood and increased focus.I also noticed a good amount of pump from just a short jog to the car and got a few pumps from curling the many many clothes I had in my hands.These effects lasted for about 4 hours.
  8. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Review--9/27/10

Dosing:
    2 Black Cats combined witth 2 Drive

review/thoughts

Took 2 black cats, and 2 drive.I took the pills around 5:00 this morning and about 30 mins later I felt the same as yesterday my eyes got wide and I became jittery,shaky and pretty jumpy.I felt a sudden rush of energy and it became somewhat hard to focus due to the rush of energy.I decided I'd put all this insane amount of energy to good use and started on my morning run.After that I then went onto doing diamond push ups and situps.I noticed a strong amount of pump during the workout and increased blood flow.I was also somewhat shakey after the workout as well. Like past days I enjoyed a good mood,great focus and smooth flow of energy.These effects lasted for about 4 hours.[/QUOTE]
  9. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

FINAL REVIEW/THOUGHTS on Applied Nutriceuticals "BLACK CATS" 9/28/10

Applied Nutriceuticals Black Cats

Let's start by breaking down the sales pitch of this product.

Black Cat: The “Perfect” Energy Product!

So you take energy products…but no matter which one you take there’s a downside. Some make you too jittery, some wear off too soon; others give you a headache or lose their “kick” after just a few days. And then there’s those nasty-tasting energy shots that mess with your stomach if you can get past the taste…

Back in the day, products containing ephedra / ephedrine were the best answer. When dosed just right, you’d be good to go for hours. But even ephedra products had their downside – you’d crash - and crash HARD.

What if there was something that you can take safely and regularly that has no negative side effects and produces similar effects to ephedra products without the crash? We’re talking crisp, clean, long-lasting vivid energy that tapers off gradually.

BLACK CATS from Applied Nutriceuticals is so uniquely different that it is the “HD TV” of energy products versus all others! (Which are like your grandma’s old black & white television set.)

Take a look at the product characteristics:

•Increases norepinephrine output for intense alertness and mental acuity.
    •Increases release of hormone sensitive lipase (HSL – a fat burning hormone)
    •Smooth, time-released energy for up to 8 hours, with no jitters and no crash.
    •Accelerates your metabolism and elevates BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate – which is the amount of energy (calories) you burn at rest.
    So what does all this mean?

•Longer, more effective workouts
    •Better productivity in work and play
    •Greater energy to complete daily tasks
    •Positive mood enhancement
    •Incinerates body fat
    •Helps tighten skin

Better yet, what if we told you that you could get a 30-day supply of Black Cats for the same cost as a few of those mocha-lattes from your favorite coffee shop? Plus, it won’t have all those extra calories and fat!

In terms of reviewing this product based on the sales pitch it does what its suppose to and does it quite well. Grade A-

Now let's move onto reviewing this product based on what's in it

Black Cat Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 2 capsules
    Servings per Container: 30

Propietary AN Cognastim Complex:

Natural Caffeine, Cocoa Extract (Standarized to 25% Theobromine), Licorice Root (25% Extract), Naringin (98% Extract), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, White Willow Bark (25% Extract), Bioperine (95-98% Piperine)
    1000 mg **

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Candurin Silver Fine, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #6

Based on what's in this supplement its a pretty basic profile aside from containing 1,3Dimethylamylamine.I personally like this add on and also like the add on of Bioperine as well.Grade C

FINAL REVIEW/THOUGHTS

Black Cats by Applied Nutriceuticals is a solid creation and can be used for it's energy increasing abilities,mood enhancement,improved focus or/and fat loss support.I enjoyed the boost in these areas and would suggest this product to anyone wanting a very solid product for the purposes mentioned above and for other similar uses.I would suggest starting at 1 pill then increase the dosing based on your needs/tolerance.The price and amount you get in each bottle is also a deal breaker as both are great so also based on price/servings why not give this product a try.To compare this product to other energy products such as energy shots, drinks,coffee,soda its a great product there's no bad taste or sudden blast of energy or crash.To compare it to energy supplements such as clearshot I would place it in the middle of the pack as black cats isn't a ground breaking supplement but it holds its own nicely standing next to the other products out there.Grade B-
  10. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Great review bud and I'll rep just because you knew about thundercats and the great review of course
  11. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    FINAL REVIEW/THOUGHTS

Black Cats by Applied Nutriceuticals is a solid creation and can be used for it's energy increasing abilities,mood enhancement,improved focus or/and fat loss support.I enjoyed the boost in these areas and would suggest this product to anyone wanting a very solid product for the purposes mentioned above and for other similar uses.I would suggest starting at 1 pill then increase the dosing based on your needs/tolerance.The price and amount you get in each bottle is also a deal breaker as both are great so also based on price/servings why not give this product a try.To compare this product to other energy products such as energy shots, drinks,coffee,soda its a great product there's no bad taste or sudden blast of energy or crash.To compare it to energy supplements such as clearshot I would place it in the middle of the pack as black cats isn't a ground breaking supplement but it holds its own nicely standing next to the other products out there.Grade B-
    Thanks for that, bud Definitely start at 1 cap daily, and never exceed more than 2 caps per dose or 4 caps daily! Interesting that you compared BLACK CATS and came out middle-of-the-road with it, but everyone is different, and so our experiences are different. Thanks again
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I wanna try these pills, think they have em at The Vitamin Shoppe?
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    Great review bud and I'll rep just because you knew about thundercats and the great review of course
    dude you have no rep power, lol....but i will rep you and the op....you for the great laugh and the op for a great review.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettobeast View Post
    I wanna try these pills, think they have em at The Vitamin Shoppe?
    Version II has just come out, so be on the lookout for them. Awesome profile!

David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    Version II has just come out, so be on the lookout for them. Awesome profile!

David
    Team APPNUT
    sans the 1,3 dime i assume. damn the fda!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Black Cats!!
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 10:05 PM
  2. Black Cats W/ Speed V2?
    By AnthonyIOSOS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 11:40 PM
  3. Black Cats or OEP???