Pre-workout reviews + my weekly Log(Erase,OEP,AlphaT-2 + more)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna just give my thoughts on pre-workouts I've used and the ones I'm trying out now, plus when my nutra order comes in I'll do a weekly update on my cutting log.

But untill the order gets here, first up is Pre-workout supplements!!!

The ones I've used

Nano Vapor
I'm sure I don't have to say much about this....it sucked. 0 out of 5!

No-Xplode
No Xplode did give some energy...after I got out of the bathroom...1 out of 5!

Super Pump250
Gave some ok pumps....but gave me superdumps worse then No-xplode.. 1 out of 5!

Xpand
Little energy, little bit of pumps, nothing impressive, 2 out of 5!

No-ShotGun old version
The pumps were really sick, but got so over pumped I couldn't do as much and taste was nasty!! 2 out of 5!

Horse Power
Taste was really bad! energy and pumps were ok, but again a fail pre-workout in my books, 2 out of 5!

JP8
I have mixed feeling about JP8, the jittery stim effect is out of this world, 1.5 scoops was more then enought for me, I couldn't imagin taking 3 scoops, only problem for me is that it would make my nose run like crazy after taking it, the taste was pretty gross too, but energy, pumps and strength was awesome! For me I give this product a 3 out of 5!, but thats just because of the snotting effect I got all the time, I think others may give this a 5.

Nos Ether
This can be used pre and post, awesome stacked with JP8 and other pre-workouts, I really liked the effects, taste wasn't the best, but performance effects were and thats what counts the most! I'd give Nos Ether a 4 out of 5! and real good for people looking for non stims!

Ragnarok
I got good energy and workout from the couple samples I got, but nothing too crazy, but still I think it's a decent pre-workout, I think it worked better stacked with Citruvol Ultra, Carnage and Cre-02. 3 out of 5!

RPM
When I did try this it was with Drive, I had a good workout and thought the energy was really good. 4 out of 5!

Whiteflood
I think it's a pretty good pre-workout, good buzz of energy, good pumps, taste is good, I did try 3 scoops the other day and wow, I thought my heart was gonna blow up LOL, 2 scoops is good for me anymore and it's tooo much! 4 out of 5!

Assault
Something about the taste is gross, the energy is really bad, pump is ok, tingles are good, upsets my stomach...no more then a 2 out fo 5 for this one.

Protocol
This stuff is awesome, lots of BA, L-leucine, LCLT and gives a hell of a pump!!, great to add in with a Pre-workout, or even no stim guys you will enjoy! 4 out of 5!!

DominATP
I can't believe this stuff is gone!, it was great, loved stacking it with Jack3d, overall extra gym performance 4 out of 5 stars!

Jack3d and Jacked
Def one of my fav pre-workouts, I always get good energy and good increase in endurance, strength and pumps. At first I thought Jack3d and Jacked felt the same, but one thing I have noticed is Jacked made me sweat a lot more and the new Jack3d doesn't. But still enjoy very much. 4 out of 5!

MaximizeV2
I really need to try this again, I used it for 2 days out of my friends bottle, 1 scoop gave me really good energy, 2 scoops gave me way too much jitters, I like the ingredient profile on this for muscle endurance/mma training, I will have to try this again in the future. As of now I'll give it 4.5 out of 5!

N2KTS(new formula)
Not even close to the old version of N2KTS, very disapointed, I felt it was close to Jack3d, but I feel Jack3d still had the edge. 3.5 out of 5

ASGT
So far from what I've felt from it it's a pretty decent pre-workout supplement, a little over hyped IMO, def not the best, but still better then many others. 3.9 out of 5

1M.R
High stims, pretty good tho. 3 out of 5!

FlashOver
Great energy, endurance and overall performance effects. 4.5 out of 5!

MESOMORPH
Old formula was great, new one not so much.

Adamantium
This is the best non-stim pre-workout I've used, it gives amazing aggression, but whats even better is the amazing test boosting effects from the DAA/LCLT combo, wow with in Day 3 test was up like crazy!

Last edited:
Reactions: BBB
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to have ya!

My order should be here by Wednesday, I will post up my diet and workouts once I start that stack.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ASGT Day 1
ok so I took the 2 scoops before my weight workout today, felt ok, nothing crazy tho, got a couple meals into me and then went for my grappling workout, took 1 scoop and I def had a good workout, def felt a nice boost, I'll try 2 scoops before kickboxing tomorrow morning and see how it goes:)

I will say it was hard to justify this mornings workout because I'm trying a new approch on getting my bench up.

Normally for benching I do 45x30, 95x8, 135x4, 185x3, 225x6, 265x1, 185x10 <--thats what I normally do when I start my workout with bench, but I'm trying a new routine which will go like this.

Basicly the goal by the end is to get 225lbs for 12 reps

Week 1 Bench press 12 sets of 225lbs for 2 reps = 24 reps 1 min rest inbetween
Week 2 Bench press 8 sets of 225lbs for 3 reps = 24 reps 50 secs of rest
Week 3 Bench press 6 sets of 225lbs for 4 reps = 24 reps 45 secs of rest
Week 4 Bench Press 5 sets of 225lbs for 5 reps = 25 reps 40 secs of rest
Week 5 Bench Press 4 sets of 225lbs for 6 reps = 24 reps 35 secs of rest
Week 6 Bench Press 3 sets of 225lbs for 8 reps = 24 reps 30 secs of rest
Week 7 Bench Press 1 set of 225lbs for 12 reps

So if you can't complete one of the workouts you stick with it untill you can then go to the next week.

Hmmm I guess I'll log my day today, start it as day 1 of my cut down to 170lbs, just won't be starting the stack untill Wednesday.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My stack starting Wednesday will be.....(drum roll lol)

Supplements
Erase- 2 caps a day
Blue Growth- 5 caps a day, 5 days on, 2 days off.
FinaFlex- 6 caps a day
Super Cissus- 4 caps a day
Purple Wraath- 3 scoops a day
AAKG- 4g's a day
Taurine- 6g's a day
GCS- 3 caps per day
Omega 3'6'9- 3 caps per day
Co-Q10- 100mg 1 cap per day
Zinc- 50mg a day
Ephedrine- 16mg pre-weight workouts
Pre-workout supp- 2 scoops Pre-workouts

DAY 1
Morning Weight- 184.5lbs

Supps-2 pumps of C.E.L's Formestane, on chest.

Meal 1- Fruit smoothie, Extra-lean hamburger on multi-grain buns with cheese

Supps- 1 cap of Omega 3'6'9, 1 cap of Co-Q10, 50mg of zinc

Pre-workout- 2 scoops of ASGT 45min Pre-workout, 16mg of Ephedrine

Weight WORKOUT

Bench Press- 16 sets- 45x20, 95x6, 135x3, 185x2, 225x2, 225x2, 225x2, 225x2, 225x2, 225x2, 225x2, 225x2, 225x2, 225x2, 225x2, 225x2

Overhead barbell press- 3 sets- 135x6, 135x5, 135x4

Weighted Dips- 6 sets, 45x8, 45x5, 45x4, 25x7, 25x4, 25x6

Power push ups- 3 sets, 5, 5, 6

Close grip push ups- 3 sets, 10, 10, 10

Sit ups in 1 min- 66 reps

Meal 2- the wife messed up the spaghetti lol, so I ended up only having 1 slice of bread with cheese and oatmeal...

Meal 3- Extra lean hamburger on multigrain buns with cheese

Pre-workout- 1 scoop of ASGT, 1 pump of Formestane

No-Gi Grappling
Stretched for 10 min
Went over techniques for 40min
Flow rolled 2x6min rounds
Rolled hard for 5x6min rounds
Didn't end up stretching, wish I did now.

Meal 4- Hadock Fish and Multigrain rice

Meal 5- 4 eggs, 2 caps of Omega 3'6'9

Day 1 thoughts
Well the diet wasn't very good, will make sure everything is in check starting wednesday. Had 2 good workouts, got Kickboxing in the morning! The new bench routine is ouch!, I def feel it in my chest and shoulders hardcore lol

Now I was suposed to do more abs then 1 set lol, but I will make up for it Wednesday!

I really would like to increase strength over the next 6 weeks, but it's gonna be real hard while cutting, last time I was at 170lbs my max bench was 220lbs for 1 rep and right now it's 260ish, I would be super happy if I got 275 for 1 rep at 170:D, hard work and time will tell:)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 2(day 1 with stack)
Morning Weight- 182lbs

Supps-2 pumps of C.E.L's Formestane, on chest.

Supps- 2 caps of Omega 3'6'9, 1 cap of Co-Q10, 50mg of zinc

Pre-workout- 2 scoops of ASGT 45min Pre-workout, 8mg of Ephedrine

MMA gym workout
We stuck with 3 min rounds today.
Stretch
1 round of skipping
1 round of Shadow boxing
6 rounds of the heavy bag
6 rounds of Boxing
10 rounds of Boxing Wrestling
8 rounds of Grappling
Stretch

Post/Meal 2- 2 scoops of Purple Wraath, 3g of AAKG, 4g of Taurine

Meal 3- Multigrain Spaghetti, with cheese, homemade sauce!, 3 caps of Finaflex

Supps- 1 cap of OEP, 1 cap of Alpha T2, 1 cap of Erase

Meal 4- Fruit smoothie

Meal 5- Fish and Rice , 1 cap of Omega 3'6'9

Meal 6- Protein shake with skim milk

Pre-Bed- 1 cap of Blue Growth

Day 2 thoughts
Had some wicked training, 32x3min rounds today, my body is dead!
Training was awesome it's been a couple weeks since I trained any stand up or ground, after winning Gold in the grappling tounry I just wanted a couple weeks to focus on some lifting and cardio.
I took 1 cap of Erase, Alpha T-2 and OEP , the stuff gives me a stronger overheating/ stim effect then Ephedrine.

I got a crazy thermogenic feeling, got a rash on my chest and my face looked flush, also didn't feel very good, don't know if this is normal, I never really took a strong fat burning supp before.

Day 2 of ASGT
It seems like I felt much better effects today, real good energy, aggression, endurance and strength, I'm pretty impressed, I think this supp may work better everytime you use it, at least thats what a few people have said and I also found it worked much better the 2nd day. I really can't give it a rating yet, so I will have to order some for my next stack:)

DAY 3
Morning Weight- 182lbs

Supps- 1 cap of Erase, 1 cap of Alpha T-2, 2 caps of Finaflex, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 cap of Vit C, 1 cap of G.C.S, 50mg of Zinc, 1 cap of Omega 3'6'9

Pre-workout- 1 cap of OEP, 1.5 scoops of Purple Wraath, 4g of Taurine, 2g of AAKG, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 100mg of CoQ10

Weight Workout
DB rows 50x10, 100x5, 120x3, didn't wanna do anymore, I wanted to try to beat my PR, but my right hand is feeling a little sore.

Circuit
Pulldowns, changed up angles and grips every few sets 10-35 reps
V-ups on bench 25 reps
Barbell Curls added in for the last 5 sets of this circuit
Repeated 25 times

Post/Meal 2- 500ml of Chocolate milk(Had no choice I was stuck having to wait at my buddys and the only thing I could have as a quick protein fix is chocolate milk:( I figured it would be better then letting my muscles wait an hour and a half to get any carbs or protein)

Meal 3- Multigrain Spaghetti, with cheese, homemade sauce!, very small bowl

Meal 4- 1 scoop of Purple Wraath and Greens, 2 caps of Finaflex (I got some nasty tasting Greens left, i had for awhile, I wish I had some CL Oxi-mega still, that stuff was the bomb!

Meal 5- HadockFish and 1/2 cup of Rice , 1 cap of Erase , 1 cap of Finaflex,1 cap of Omega 3'6'9

Meal 6- 4 Eggs, Fat free cottage cheese 1 cap of finaflex, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Pre-bed- 3 caps of Blue Growth

Day 3 thoughts
Last nights sleep was one of the most restless sleeps I've ever had, hopefully I feel 3 caps tonight.

My body really couldn't take more then 1 cap of Alpha T-2 and OEP today.

I had an awesome workout, sweated like crazy, I almost puked at the end, idk if it was cause I was going really hard or what, but the stim/thermogenic effect feels so strong to me, which is weird cause I'm a Pre-workout nut.

So what I was gonna do is take 2 caps of OEP and 2 caps of Alpha T-2 a day, but I think I'll start off at 1 cap each a day for about 5 days before I go up to 2.

Also started off with 1 cap of Blue Growth and taking 3 caps tonight, will go up 1 a day now untill I hit 5 caps a night.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4
Felt like throwing up all day, it seems to be OEP and Alpha T-2 thats not agreeing with me.

Day 5

Weight- 182lbs

Fasted Pre-workout- 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 2g of Taurine, 1g of AAKG, 1 cap of Erase, 1 cap of Alpha T-2, 1 cap of OEP, 2 caps of FinaFlex, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 cap of Vit. C

FASTED CARDIO
Jog 1:30 min
Sprint 1 min
Sprint and jump 30 sec
Shuffles and jumps 1:30 sec
Step ups 30 secs
40 reps of side to side(abs)
Repeated 3 times, 1 min rest inbetween, 3x5min rounds

Meal 1- Fruit smoothie, Nutraprotein with skim milk

Supps- 1 cap of Omega 3'6'9, 1 cap of Co-Q10, 1 cap of GCS

Meal 2- extra lean burger on multi grain buns, 3 caps of Finaflex

Pre-workout- half scoop of 1 M.R 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 2g of Taurine, 2g of AAKG

WORKOUT
Squats 6 sets (45x10), (95x10), (135x8), (135x10), (135x12), (135x16), (135x18)
Bench press 7 sets (45x20), (95x8), (135x26), (135x10), (135x8), (95x15), (95x6 super slow to failure)
Close grip bench press 5 sets (135x10), (135x6), (95x15), (95x6 really slow), (95x5 really slow)

Post workout/ Meal 3- Spaghetti (multigrain noodles, homemade sauce, cheese)

Pre-workout- 1 scoop of ASGT, 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 2g of Taurine, 1 cap of Erase

Kickboxing
6x5 min rounds on the heavy bag

Post workout/ Meal 5- Fish and rice

Meal 6- 2 Eggs, 4 Egg whites

Supps- 3 caps of FinaFlex, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 cap of GCS

Pre-bed- 5 caps of Blue Growth

Day 5 thoughts
I have to stop taking Alpha T-2 and OEP, sadly there making me want to puke everytime I workout, which sucks because they made me sweat like crazy, there def good fat burners, heard nothing but good things about them, but I'm just one of the unlucky ones that can't stomache them.

For workouts they were pretty crappy and shorter then I wanted, but I plan on coming back %100 monday.

I'm already starting to notice a diff with Erase, looking a little dryer and more vascurlar!

Now only if I can turn the thread name to ERASE cutting log....but I don't believe I can change the name can I...? lol

Now..........Erase Cutting Log!!!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Hello mate! Nice log so far, looking forward to watching your progress :fing02:

Bummer about the OEP/AT2 situ, I note from the beginning that some of pre-workouts played havoc with your internals? I wonder if there's a common stim between them causing the effect?

Don't know if you're planning to drop them completely or not but perhaps trying cutting out one by one and see if you can work out which one is the prob, in case it's not both, I've also heard about people having issues with at2/oep whilst stacked with ASGT (I know you said you only have a few days of this) so another potential culprit

Personally I've run all of the above together without adverse effects BUT did find prolonged use ASGT gave me a few stomach issues, but that was after running it for two months+

Good luck bro, subbed!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello mate! Nice log so far, looking forward to watching your progress :fing02:

Bummer about the OEP/AT2 situ, I note from the beginning that some of pre-workouts played havoc with your internals? I wonder if there's a common stim between them causing the effect?

Don't know if you're planning to drop them completely or not but perhaps trying cutting out one by one and see if you can work out which one is the prob, in case it's not both, I've also heard about people having issues with at2/oep whilst stacked with ASGT (I know you said you only have a few days of this) so another potential culprit

Personally I've run all of the above together without adverse effects BUT did find prolonged use ASGT gave me a few stomach issues, but that was after running it for two months+

Good luck bro, subbed!!!
Thank! Great to have ya join!

Well I took the ASGT 3 times and didn't make me feel bad at all, IMO I think it may be the yohimbine in them, it def took a lot of my cardio away. I think I will give them another go when I'm not focusing on mma training so much, maybe in the summer:)

For the Pre-workouts I'm pretty sure it's because the ones that gave me the ****s are full of magnesium as a filler, it seems many people don't agree with No-xplode and SuperPump250.

For not I will be sticking to this dosing schedule

Supplements
Erase- 1 cap 2x daily
Blue Growth- 5 caps Pre-bed
FinaFlex- 3 caps 3x daily Max dose(5400mg of CLA and 3600mg of L-Carnitine)
Super Cissus- 1 cap 3x daily
Purple Wraath- 3 scoops a day
AAKG- 3g's a day
Taurine- 4-6g's a day
GCS- 3 caps per day
Omega 3'6'9- 3 caps per day
Co-Q10- 1 cap per day(100mg)
Zink- 50mg a day
Ephedrine- 16-20mg's pre-weights,
Pre-workout- 1-2 scoops pre-workout(ASGT or Whiteflood or 1M.R or Jack3d)

Also waiting for ModernBCAA's which I will be adding in once it gets here:D

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Are you dosing the Eph with Asprin and caffiene or just on it's own?

You're probably right on the Yohimbine, but I'd still be tempted on running the AT2 solo to see, but i get u on the MMA training! Are you cutting to make weight? Pro or semi?

I was off fat burners for about a month and now only taking ECA 5 on 2 off three times a day, not sure that the thermo is as good as I hoped for but I feel the energy at the gym, and during taekwondo and I've stopped all pre-workout drinks except for some AAKG and BCAAs intra

Yeah I missed the modern BCAA offer, didn't get off my butt quick enough LOL but have bought some stuff in PP's PH clear out

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you dosing the Eph with Asprin and caffiene or just on it's own?

You're probably right on the Yohimbine, but I'd still be tempted on running the AT2 solo to see, but i get u on the MMA training! Are you cutting to make weight? Pro or semi?

I was off fat burners for about a month and now only taking ECA 5 on 2 off three times a day, not sure that the thermo is as good as I hoped for but I feel the energy at the gym, and during taekwondo and I've stopped all pre-workout drinks except for some AAKG and BCAAs intra

Yeah I missed the modern BCAA offer, didn't get off my butt quick enough LOL but have bought some stuff in PP's PH clear out
No asprine, but pre-weight workouts I'll take some ephedrine with my pre-workout. Well I've been training boxing and grappling on and off the last 6 years, on and off due to some injuries. I competed in 3 grappling tournys, just had one last month at 185lbs and won Gold, I would like to get one more grappling tourny in before I have my first amateur mma fight.

I'm gonna try a grappling tourny at 170lbs and see how my body feels at that weight, if I feel good I'll prob go up to 175 slow and just cut a quick 5 pounds before the mma fight.

I'd like to get to 170lbs in about 5 more weeks and see what comps are coming up once I hit the weight. I was at 208lbs when I was bulking in june, so I'm not too far away from 170lbs, I've been waking up around 182lbs:)

My main goal is strength for this cut, last time I was at 170 in march-april I benched 220lbs for 1 rep, now I'm at 270lbs for 1 rep, so if I can keep that strength at that weight I'll be super happy!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone watchin the fights????

my winner picks
Mir ( I'm going for cro cop tho!)
Bader (going for little nog)
Lytle (go Lytle go:D)
Sherk (hope sherk comes back)
guillard (I hope they beat the **** out of eachother lol)

I'm PUMPED for the FIGHTS!!!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone watchin the fights????

my winner picks
Mir ( I'm going for cro cop tho!)
Bader (going for little nog)
Lytle (go Lytle go:D)
Sherk (hope sherk comes back)
guillard (I hope they beat the **** out of eachother lol)

I'm PUMPED for the FIGHTS!!!!!!

Hell ya, I picked all the winners:D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed brutha.. I ordered the exact stack (oep,erase,alpha) hopefully my stomach can handle it. Best of luck to you.

Also sorry for being a noob but what is N2KTS? (Need 2 Kill This SH!T perhaps.. lol)That review has me curious and wanting to try it out.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Have the fights recorded, it's shown live here at 2am for pre-lims and then 3am for the main card, so bit early for me... But looking forward to catch up

Was watching the BAMMA (British Association of MMA) last night, never normally as polished or good as UFC, but last night some decent fights and was presently surprised.

I think the few Brits who are making a showing in the UFC are having a positive impact on the sport and popularity here on our tiny island- it's all good!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed brutha.. I ordered the exact stack (oep,erase,alpha) hopefully my stomach can handle it. Best of luck to you.

Also sorry for being a noob but what is N2KTS? (Need 2 Kill This SH!T perhaps.. lol)That review has me curious and wanting to try it out.
Glade to have ya join JudoJosh:), well it didn't seem to bother my stomach much, but just gave a non stop nausea about to puke feeling lol, but I think I'm one of the unlucky ones. But damn I'm loving Erase:D

N2KTS does stand for need to kill that ****, made by Need To Build Muscle, it's been out of stock for a couple months now, something is up with the people that make it for them, so hopefully that gets fixed cause I want some more N2KTS!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have the fights recorded, it's shown live here at 2am for pre-lims and then 3am for the main card, so bit early for me... But looking forward to catch up

Was watching the BAMMA (British Association of MMA) last night, never normally as polished or good as UFC, but last night some decent fights and was presently surprised.

I think the few Brits who are making a showing in the UFC are having a positive impact on the sport and popularity here on our tiny island- it's all good!!!
There are some really good UFC fighters from Brit, one of my fav fighters is Dan Hardy, after watching him fight GSP and saw so much heart he has, how can you not like him!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glade to have ya join JudoJosh:), well it didn't seem to bother my stomach much, but just gave a non stop nausea about to puke feeling lol, but I think I'm one of the unlucky ones. But damn I'm loving Erase:D

N2KTS does stand for need to kill that ****, made by Need To Build Muscle, it's been out of stock for a couple months now, something is up with the people that make it for them, so hopefully that gets fixed cause I want some more N2KTS!
WOW I was joking when I guessed that.. lol.. pretty awesome name though.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aha ya it is a pretty awesome name, everytime I take it my wife yells KILL THAT ****!!! it cracks me up lol

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
There are some really good UFC fighters from Brit, one of my fav fighters is Dan Hardy, after watching him fight GSP and saw so much heart he has, how can you not like him!
Agreed! I'm a big Dan Hardy fan, Paul Daily, was an out and out embarrassment though, I'm glad Dana kicked him to touch, I don't Kosh much, but that was just so bad!!!

Also really like Ross Pearson

UFC is in London soon but tickets are really hard to come by for anything less than $500, so might just have to watch on the box like everyone else

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supps- 1 cap of Erase, 3 caps of FinaFlex CLA/L-Carnitine, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 cap of Vit.C, 1 cap of CoQ10, 1 cap of Omega 3'6'9, 1 cap of G.C.S, 1 cap of Motivate

Meal 1- Extra lean burger

Cals: 412 Fat: 9g Carbs: 38g Protein: 30g

Supplements- 2 scoops of whiteflood, 3 scoops of Purple Wraath, 3g of AAKG. 4g of Taurine, mixed with Gatorade Sipped on it for 9 hours during my whole shift at work.

Meal 2-
Protein blast

Supps-
3 caps of Finaflex CLA/L-Carnitine, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Cals: 325 Fat: 0g's Carbs: 45g's Pro: 30gr's

Meal 3- Protein bar

Cals: 220 Fat: 8g's Carbs: 21g's Pro: 24g's

Supps- 1 cap of Erase

Meal 4- 3 eggs, 3 egg whites

Cals: 258 Fat: 12g's Carbs: 0g's Pro: 30g's

Meal 5- Multi-grain pita with chicken

Supps- 3 caps of Finaflex CLA/ L-Carnitine, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Cals: 490, Fat: 38g, Carbs: 29g, Pro: 50g

Pre-bed- 5 caps of Blue Growth and 1 scoop of Purple Wraath

Aprox- Total: Cals: 2048 Fat: 43.5g's Carbs: 189g's Pro: 185g

Day 6 thoughts
I am def feeling Erase now, I feel the boost of aggression, body is looking a bit leaner everyday and more veins:D

Blue Growth isn't knocking me out so fast at night like a few people have been saying, but sleep is very deep and excited to see if it will get better!

Good rest day, tomorrow will be another rest day(today), Monday I will have Chest, shoulders and tri's in the morning, also will be testing a whole scoop of 1M.R and at night I will do grappling:D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed! I'm a big Dan Hardy fan, Paul Daily, was an out and out embarrassment though, I'm glad Dana kicked him to touch, I don't Kosh much, but that was just so bad!!!

Also really like Ross Pearson

UFC is in London soon but tickets are really hard to come by for anything less than $500, so might just have to watch on the box like everyone else
I don't really agree with Dana White kicking Daily out, Kos was taking **** to him the whole fight so I can see why Daily got pissed, I think he should have been suspended for a little bit, but to kick him out and say he's banned for throwing after the bell......Dana white lets Gilbert Yvel fight in the UFC and he has knocked a Ref out after the bell LOL

I hope dana changes his mind in the future.

$500 ouch!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WHAT THAAAA!!! YOU NEED TO TELL ME THESE THINGS EARLIER MANG!!! ALOT OF CATCHING UP TO DOOO!!! MUAHHAHA!!! Lets spice this biiiatch up!!

0091_blondie.jpg

32982d1272466281-thundergods-sticking-wicked-sandy2.jpg

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

Weight- 183lbs

Supps- 1 cap of Erase, 3 caps of FinaFlex CLA/L-Carnitine, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 cap of Vit.C, 1 cap of CoQ10, 1 cap of Omega 3'6'9, 1 cap of G.C.S, 2 caps of Motivate

Supplements-
1 scoop of whiteflood, 3 scoops of Purple Wraath, 3g of AAKG. 4g of Taurine, mixed with Water Sipped on it for 9 hours during my whole shift at work.

Meal 1- Protein blast

Cals: 325 Fat: 0g's Carbs: 45g's Pro: 30gr's

Meal 2- Protein bar

Cals: 220 Fat: 8g's Carbs: 21g's Pro: 24g's

Meal 3- Multi-grain buns with chicken, cheese and some ketchup
Supps- 3 caps of Finaflex CLA/ L-Carnitine, 2 caps of Super Cissus

Cals: 260, Fat: 7.5g, Carbs: 37g, Pro: 35g

Meal 4- 3 slices of multi-grain bun with cheese and hamburger
Supps- 3 caps of Finaflex CLA/ L-Carnitine

Cals: 523 Fat: 18g's Carbs: 32g's Pro: 38g's

Meal 5- 2 eggs, 2 egg whites, ketchup
Supps- 1 cap of Erase

Cals: 202 Fat: 10g's Carbs: 8g's Pro: 20g's

Pre-bed- 5 caps of Blue Growth, 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 1.5g of AAKG, 2g of Taurine

Aprox- Total: Cals: 1530 Fat: 43.5g's Carbs: 143g's Pro: 175g

Day 7 Thoughts
One hell of a boring day at work thats for sure, I havn't had much sleep the last 2 days, I'm more of a night person so getting up at 5:30am to get ready for work blows lol, If I didn't have any whiteflood throught he day I think I would have fell asleep ahaha

I'm already noticing a good change in vascularity, def looking more defined! The Erase is giving a good Dry effect! , I took 5 caps before bed then had some fun with the wife and holy **** do ya ever feel half awake after that lol

Day 8 morning thoughts
Had a wicked deep sleep, just got in Meal 1 and gonna be taking my pre-workouts soon and get a good workout in:)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
booo yaaa baby!! time to crank it up. . .boom boom boooom!!! judgmemt. . .you logs are always top notch my friend!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1M.R Pre-workout review
wow, energy is really high on this, Pumps were pretty good, nothing crazy tho, I think ASGT gives a bit better pump, but the thing I notice the most is Strength and energy!, very impressive, I'm excited to try it before kickboxing tomorrow and see how the endurance feels. Will give a final review on it tomorrow after kickboxing.

I will post up Day 8 right before bed:)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8

Weight- 181.8lbs

Supps- 1 cap of Erase, 3 caps of FinaFlex, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 50mg Zinc, 100mg of CoQ10, 1g of Vit.C, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 1- Fruit smoothie, Extra-lean hamburger on multi-grain buns

Cals: 774 Fat: 13g's Carbs: 92g's Pro: 39g's

Pre-workout- 1 scoop of 1.M.R , 1.5 scoops of Purple Wraath, 4g of Taurine, 2g of AAKG, 8mg of Ephedrine, 1 cap of Super Cissus

WORKOUT #1
Bench Press- 12 sets (45x25), (95x5, (135x5), (185x2), (225x3), (225x3), (225x3), (225x3), (225x3), (225x3), (225x3), (225x8)

Incline DB Press- 3 sets (35'sx10), (65'sx10), (55'sx12)

Dips bodyweight- 4 sets 12 reps, 9 reps, 8 reps, 7 reps

Upside Down sit ups 4 sets- 50 reps, (with 25lbs plate 15 reps), (with 25lbs plate 10 reps), (with 25lbs plate side to side 20 reps)

Post workout/ Meal 2- Spaghetti (multigrain noodles, homemade sauce, cheese)

Cals: 520 Fat: 15g's Carbs: 22g's Pro: 30gr's

Meal 3- half scoop of Purple Wraath, greens

Meal 4- Oatmeal, Chicken

Cals: 270 Fat: 2.5g's Carbs: 33g's Pro: 24g's

Pre-workout- 3/4th scoop of WhiteFlood, 1.5 scoops of Purple Wraath, 1.5g of AAKG, 2g of Taurine, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 8mg of Ephedrine and 3 caps of Finaflex CLA/L-carnitine

WORKOUT #2
Stretch
Warm up
technique for about 30 min
Rolled 6x6min rounds
cool down
Stretch

When I got home I did 4 sets of 25 reps for lower abs

Post workout/ Meal 5- Hadock Fish and Multigrain rice

Cals: 330 fat: 4g Carbs: 34g Protein: 47g

Meal 6- 4 Eggs, ketchup

Supps- 1 cap of Erase, 3 cap of FinaFlex CLA/L-Carnitine, 1 cap of Omega 3'6'9, 1 cap of GCS

Cals: 300 Fat: 12g's Carbs: 10g's Pro: 24g's

Pre-bed- 5 caps of Blue Growth, half scoop of Purple Wraath

Total: Cals: 2194 Fat: 46.5g's Carbs: 191g's Pro: 192g's

Day 8 thoughts
I'm getting much leaner very fast, for 1 week I'm very happy! The Erase is really giving me a better dry look with more vascularity, so far I'm loving this stack and loving Erase:D

Today really went perfect, diet is where I wanted it, woke up lighter today, completed my goal of 225x3 for 8 sets and grappling went pretty much perfect, I'm feeling faster and stronger.

Now if you havn't seen it yet at the beginning of the log my goal is to up my bench while cutting trying a new routine for bench press, my 225max reps is about 6 reps and the goal is for 12 reps at the end of it. here is how the routine goes for anyone who hasn't seen it, I think it's pretty sweet, I got it out of an old issue of M&F mag.

Week 1 Bench press 12 sets of 225lbs for 2 reps = 24 reps 1 min rest inbetween (complete)
Week 2 Bench press 8 sets of 225lbs for 3 reps = 24 reps 50 secs of rest (complete)
Week 3 Bench press 6 sets of 225lbs for 4 reps = 24 reps 45 secs of rest
Week 4 Bench Press 5 sets of 225lbs for 5 reps = 25 reps 40 secs of rest
Week 5 Bench Press 4 sets of 225lbs for 6 reps = 24 reps 35 secs of rest
Week 6 Bench Press 3 sets of 225lbs for 8 reps = 24 reps 30 secs of rest
Week 7 Bench Press 1 set of 225lbs for 12 reps

If I can complete this and smash my PR by 5 reps, while cutting 38 pounds since the end of July, I will be a happy man:D

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
THATS WHATS UP MANG!!! hahah dam :eek:p: :spank: :chairshot: haha holy hell!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

Weight- 181.4lbs

Supps- 1 cap of Erase, 3 caps of FinaFlex, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 50mg Zinc, 100mg of CoQ10, 1g of Vit.C, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 1- Fruit smoothie, Chicken breast on multi-grain buns

Cals: 622 Fat: 7.3g's Carbs: 91g's Pro: 39g's

Pre-workout- half scoop of Whiteflood, 2 scoops of Purple Wraath, 2g of Taurine, 2g of AAKG, 1 cap of Super Cissus

WORKOUT #1
Circuit
Bike 2min
Jumping Squats 30 secs
Elliptical bike 2min
Decline sit up and twist 30 secs
Repeat 3 times

Post workout- half scoop of Purple Wraath

Meal 2- Spaghetti (multigrain noodles, homemade sauce, cheese)
Supps- 3 caps of Finaflex CLA/L-carnitine

Pre-workout- 1 scoop of 1M.R, 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 1.5g of AAKG, 4g of Taurine, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 8mg of Ephedrine

WORKOUT #2
Stretch
Shadow boxing 4x3min rounds
Sparring 4x3min rounds
Hand pads 4x3min rounds
Heavy Bag 4x3min rounds
Stretch

Post workout/meal 3- 500ml of skim milk

Cals: 160 Fat: 0g's Carbs: 24g's Pro: 16g's

Meal 4- Hadock Fish, chicken and Multigrain rice
Supps- 1 cap of Erase, 3 cap of FinaFlex CLA/L-Carnitine

Cals: 430 fat: 5g Carbs: 34g Protein: 67g

Meal 5- 500ml of skim milk

Cals: 160 Fat: 0g's Carbs: 24g's Pro: 16g's

Pre-bed- 5 caps of Blue Growth, half scoop of Purple Wraath

Total: Cals: 1892 Fat: 27.3g's Carbs: 195g's Pro: 196g's

Day 9 thoughts
I slept in today so I didn't get the meals I wanted as planned, also did my first workout later so I kept it small and there was to many people at boxing tonight so it was a smaller workout, but my hands felt great, sparring was really good.

Hurt my knee a little doing jumping squats, besides that it was another good day!

Blue Growth is giving me awesome weird deep dreams lol, looking a bit leaner everyday:)
I must say 1 thing about Whiteflood that is awesome...no creatine, love it!

I really like 1M.R, energy and strength effects are very much increased with it!

Tomorrow I got Weights in the morning and Grappling at night:)

My lap top screen keeps going blank out of nowhere...looks like my computer doesn't have long to live :ugh2:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ever done kneeling jumps? They are a great warmup tool I think. You basically kneel down and from kneeling you explode upwards. you can prolly find YouTube videos that can show it better

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ever done kneeling jumps? They are a great warmup tool I think. You basically kneel down and from kneeling you explode upwards. you can prolly find YouTube videos that can show it better
aha never tried them but they look like they would blow my knee out LOL

Those jumping squats hurt my knee yesterday, I think I'll be skipping my Leg workout friday this week.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 10

Weight- 180.6lbs

Meal 1- Fruit smoothie, Extra lean burger on multigrain bread with cheese
Cals: 774 Fat: 13g's Carbs: 92g's Pro: 39g's

Pre-workout- 1 scoop of 1M.R, 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 3g of Tuarine, 2g of AAKG, 1 cap of Super Cissus

WORKOUT #1
Barbell Curls- 8 sets (45x12), (95x5), (115x2), (115x2), (135x4), (150x1fail), (145x1), (100x15)
Reverse push ups hanging from ropes on bar- 4 sets 15, 12, 10, 10
Face pulls- 4 sets 15, 15, 12, 10
Pulldowns- 8 sets 10-15 reps
DB Rows- 3 sets (85x20), (85x12), (85x10)
Hammer Curls- 3 sets (60x4), (40x10), (40x8)
Wrist curls(front, reverse, back) 12 sets

Post workout- 1 scoop Purple Wraath

Meal 2- Spaghetti (multigrain noodles, homemade sauce, cheese)
Supps- 3 caps of Finaflex CLA/L-carnitine

Pre-workout- 3/4th scoop of ASGT, 2 scoops of Purple Wraath, 1.5g of AAKG, 4g of Taurine, 1 cap of Super Cissus

WORKOUT #2
stretch
technique 1 hour
rolling 8x5min rounds
stretch

Then at home did 8 sets of 25 reps of Abs

Post workout/meal 3- Nutrapro with skim milk

Cals: 264 Fat: 1g's Carbs: 25g's Pro: 38g's

Meal 4- Hadock Fish, 2 multigrain buns with cheese and extra lean burger
Supps- 1 cap of Erase, 3 cap of FinaFlex CLA/L-Carnitine

Cals: 840 fat: 21g Carbs: 82g Protein: 79g

Meal 5- Fat free cattage cheese

Cals: 160 Fat: 0g's Carbs: 12g's Pro: 30g's

Pre-bed- 5 caps of Blue Growth, 1 scoop of Purple Wraath

Total: Cals: 2528 Fat: 50g's Carbs: 233g's Pro: 244g's

Day 10 thoughts
A really good day of training, awesome 3 days so far, Thursday will be my rest day, then hit it up with 2 hard training sessions friday. I upped the cals a bit, felt like my body needed it.

Lookin leaner everyday! Weight is slowly going down:)

Aggression has been pretty high this week, Erase is working awesome!, I'm enjoying it more then Formestane:D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So guys, which is better?

ASGT, Jack3d or Whiteflood
IMO my fav pre-workout is N2KTS, nothing has beat it yet, Jack3d I would have said second before, but I got to say 1M.R has impressed me so far.

I don't know about ASGT yet, seems like you need to run it for a bit to get the full effects, it's def a really good pre-workout and I enjoy it, I do find it gives a bit of a bloat effect, which isn't nice for cutting and thats what I like a lot about Whiteflood is no creatine.

It depends on your goals if your cutting I'd say go with whiteflood, if your bulking or just looking for best performance go with ASGT, 1M.R or Jack3d, I don't think you could go wrong with any of them.

There all in the top Pre-workouts in the supplement world:) 1 new Pre-workout that I'm curious to try now is Mesomorph

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
IMO my fav pre-workout is N2KTS, nothing has beat it yet, Jack3d I would have said second before, but I got to say 1M.R has impressed me so far.

I don't know about ASGT yet, seems like you need to run it for a bit to get the full effects, it's def a really good pre-workout and I enjoy it, I do find it gives a bit of a bloat effect, which isn't nice for cutting and thats what I like a lot about Whiteflood is no creatine.

It depends on your goals if your cutting I'd say go with whiteflood, if your bulking or just looking for best performance go with ASGT, 1M.R or Jack3d, I don't think you could go wrong with any of them.

There all in the top Pre-workouts in the supplement world:) 1 new Pre-workout that I'm curious to try now is Mesomorph
Thanks bro, cutting so maybe I'll give whiteflood a go!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just ordered me a bottle of Mesomorph, time to see if it lives up to the hype:), I must say 4g of Beta alanine and 5g of Citrulline malate per serving sounds pretty good:D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11 Thursday
Took the day off had a higher carb day. I will post day 12 before bed tonight!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 12

Weight- 183.4lbs

Supps- 1 cap of Erase, 3 caps of FinaFlex, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 50mg Zinc, 100mg of CoQ10, 1g of Vit.C, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S, 1 scoop of Purple Wraath

Meal 1- Extra lean burger on multigrain buns with cheese

Cals: 412 Fat: 9g Carbs: 38g Protein: 30g

Meal 2- Multigrain bagel with jam and low carb protein with skim milk

Cals: 524 Fat: 5.5g's Carbs: 69g's Pro: 48g's

Meal 3- Low carb protein with skim milk

Cals: 264 Fat: 1g's Carbs: 25g's Pro: 38g's

Meal 4- Multigrain pita with extra lean burger

Supps- 3 cap of FinaFlex CLA/L-Carnitine

Cals: 455 Fat: 12g Carbs: 27g Protein: 34g

Pre-workout-
2 scoops of ASGT, 2 scoops of Purple Wraath, 2g of AAKG, 5g of Taurine, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Workout
Side and front raises (switch angles every set) 20 sets 6 reps
Super Set
Overhead DB press 20 sets 6 reps

Circuit
Upright rows 10 reps
Arnold press 10 reps
DB curls 10 reps
Push downs 10 reps
Shrugs 15 reps
Repeated 15 times

Post-workout- half scoop of Purple Wraath, 1 Vit.C, 50mg of Zinc, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Meal 5- Haddock Fish, Multigrain rice
Supps- 1 cap of Erase

Cals: 330 fat: 2.5g Carbs: 34g Protein: 47g

Meal 6-
2 multigrain buns with cheese and extra lean hamburger
Supps- 3 cap of FinaFlex CLA/L-Carnitine, 1 cap of Vit.C, 50mg of Zinc

Cals: 680 fat: 19g Carbs: 82g Protein: 37g

Pre-bed- 5 caps of Blue Growth

Total: Cals: 2665 Fat: 44g's Carbs: 275g's Pro: 255g's

Day 12 thoughts

Damn it, damn it, damnt:mad: The week was going so good, my wife has been sick for about 5 days and I think she got me sick. I wasn't feeling good so I skipped kickboxing and did a shoulder workout at home.

I'm hoping the extra Vit.C and Zinc will help, even had a high Carb meal tonight, ugh my stomache is upset, throat hurts, coughing a bit, you have got to be kidding me lol

I may have to rest up for the weekend, I'm hoping I get up tomorrow and feel 100%....but the way this night is going I don't think so lol