4 days of HGHPro - 4 days of CT sweeeet slumber! - AnabolicMinds.com

4 days of HGHPro - 4 days of CT sweeeet slumber!

1. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

4 days of HGHPro - 4 days of CT sweeeet slumber!

HGHpro: Optimally Advanced HGH Enhancer!
    Looking for a HGH product that works? Well, you have come to the right place. Anabolic Innovations has the world’s first working over the counter, all natural growth hormone product that actually does what it claims to do. HGH-PRO focuses solely on elevating HGH levels in the body using the highest extracts of ingredients available, while other GH products fall short. HGH-PRO is not the old let down GH product that promised to stimulate your pituitary or the multi-facet GH product that promises to do more than just elevate GH. Grab your bottle of HGH-PRO today and experience the awesome effects that you used to have to pay five hundred dollars a month to get.

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of human growth hormone boosters you have used in the past? Most people feel let down, and lied to. Let down because when it comes down to it, the things we were “supposed” to feel, according to the bottle, or the person selling it, never happened. Many other companies try and make their GH product do other things such as boost testosterone or add stimulant type components so you feel “something” to mask the lack of effectiveness on boosting HGH levels in the body.

HGH Pro Poses a Number of Benefits Including:

•Promote healthy HGH levels.
    •Promote deeper and more restful sleep
    •Increase appetite
    •Increase strength
    •Increase recovery
    •Promote clear skin
    •Support optimal acetyl-choline production
    •Control prolactin
    •Control somatostatin
    •Increase fat loss
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

2. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

thank you to Pembroke and all my homie's at AI that have selected me to check this out for them. I also got some samples I will check out and post on as well!

I will get the 1st post up here shortly....my first night was a very noticable difference!!
    www.millenniumsport.net
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

I am in and enjoy my friend.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

4. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I am in and enjoy my friend.
    Im sure i'm going to love it!
    www.millenniumsport.net
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

You'll enjoy it I'm sure.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Im sure i'm going to love it!
    The odds are strongly in favour of that...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Four days, eh? Sounds like you realize that the label has a typo AND some extra caps were added to this batch of samples. No?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Four days, eh? Sounds like you realize that the label has a typo AND some extra caps were added to this batch of samples. No?
    Yes because the labels are still not correct there was 15 caps in the samples because we knew most would take 5 a night so they would still have a 3 day supply. People who took 4 will actually get a 4th night at 3 caps.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  9. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Yes because the labels are still not correct there was 15 caps in the samples because we knew most would take 5 a night so they would still have a 3 day supply. People who took 4 will actually get a 4th night at 3 caps.
    This is exactly what happened to me...I ended up with 3 nights at 4 pills and 1 night at 3 pills. I am going to post A LOT of info today, haha
    www.millenniumsport.net
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Did you forget us?
  11. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Did you forget us?
    not at all bud. With 4 kids (3 of them under 17 months old), 3 jobs (not counting my rep stuff online and my new PT gig online), and various maintenance around the house....I really only get to post full long updates when I get a chance.

I have it all written down and it will all be posted up within the next day since i'm off my morning job the next two days.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

not at all bud. With 4 kids (3 of them under 17 months old), 3 jobs (not counting my rep stuff online and my new PT gig online), and various maintenance around the house....I really only get to post full long updates when I get a chance.

I have it all written down and it will all be posted up within the next day since i'm off my morning job the next two days.
    Ouch 3 under 17 months. I almost lost my minds with the twins.
  13. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Ouch 3 under 17 months. I almost lost my minds with the twins.
    the boys are both 16 months and our baby girl is 7 weeks. Its been...tough, haha.

It WILL be posted up today. I promise.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

the boys are both 16 months and our baby girl is 7 weeks. Its been...tough, haha.

It WILL be posted up today. I promise.
    Well I hope they keep you real busy this week because I got you in fantasy football this weekend LMAO!!!
  15. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Well I hope they keep you real busy this week because I got you in fantasy football this weekend LMAO!!!
    Trauma beat me this week ....damnit. Fuggin Gerard was a start on a whim and he got me NOTHING. Schaub got him 61.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  16. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Okay well i'd like to start by saying Sorry to anyone getting in here and getting all hyped early. I wanted to get the thread posted to acknowledge that I had received the product and to let some people sub in. Being as how it was a 3-4 day log, I had never figured to post 3-4 times during it, but to give a nice sized post detailing my results and then a review.

I have many products I could compare this to, but only using it for a few days I think thats unfair. i won't be doing any comparing to other products...just noting what I felt with HGHPro.

Night 1 - 4 pills
    I first used HGHPro on a night where I knew I wouldn't have THAT much sleep and that I had done a nice bout of kettlebells earlier in the day. I only got to sleep about 5 hours total with a breakup spot in the middle to feed my daughter. When I woke up I was fresher than usual which was nice, and I was also pretty hungry. One way I know a GH product is efficient is if I wake up hungry. I had some food within 15 mins of taking this dose..so thats really all I have to update.

Night 2 - 4 pills
    I made sure to take this dose on a completely empty stomach and it made a big difference. I had a good deal of vivid dreams and some nice sleep. I woke up feeling good and I smashed a nice Power Cleans to Split Jerks workout that night.

Night 3 - 3 pills
    I used the dose with only 3 pills on this night because I felt good all day and it was a day off from lifting so I figured i'd save the last 4 pill dose for lifting. I again felt nice dreams with some good sleep attached. It feels like recovery was a bit increased also which is always nice.

Night 4 - 4 pills
    I had a day of mostly cardio circuits with some light weights...but it went well. I was excited to use my dose, but I was saddened that it'd be the last one. This was the best night of them all. The dreams were even more vivid and I could remember at least 3 of them which for me is odd. I had awesome recovery and awesome sleep even with having to wake up with the kids. It was great.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  17. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Review

The saddest part of this review to me is simply that I dont feel that there was enough use of the product to formulate a full 100% clear result. Everything I have to say for the most part is solid....but I couldn't just most GH products i've used fully til the 3rd week using them. Thats where some of them pull away and others fizzle out. Either way, my review is as follows

Sleep - 9/10
    I slept well on HGHPro even through the waking of kids and even when I had to wake with them and feed them, I got back to bed easily and back into an REM sleep. I enjoyed this aspect a lot.

Recovery - 7/10
    I wish I had more time to judge this as I think it would have shined with more use. I recoverd fairly well when using HGHPro, but as I was saying, a lot of these products don't start to show the full potential of this detail til week 3 or so. I wish I got to find out.

Strength - N/A
    There DEFINITELY wasn't enough use to be able to tell if it would have positively impacted strength. Anyone who says they can tell that from 4 days of a product is lying.

Price - 9/10
    Seems to be right on point with the rest of the decent/good products in it's category.

Overall - 8.5/10
    Nice product AI....if I ever get the chance to purchase some, i'll run a full log of it and let you know how I feel then.

thank you again to Pembroke and the rest of the team over at AI for this opportunity.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  18. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

Review

The saddest part of this review to me is simply that I dont feel that there was enough use of the product to formulate a full 100% clear result. Everything I have to say for the most part is solid....but I couldn't just most GH products i've used fully til the 3rd week using them. Thats where some of them pull away and others fizzle out. Either way, my review is as follows

Sleep - 9/10
    I slept well on HGHPro even through the waking of kids and even when I had to wake with them and feed them, I got back to bed easily and back into an REM sleep. I enjoyed this aspect a lot.

Recovery - 7/10
    I wish I had more time to judge this as I think it would have shined with more use. I recoverd fairly well when using HGHPro, but as I was saying, a lot of these products don't start to show the full potential of this detail til week 3 or so. I wish I got to find out.

Strength - N/A
    There DEFINITELY wasn't enough use to be able to tell if it would have positively impacted strength. Anyone who says they can tell that from 4 days of a product is lying.

Price - 9/10
    Seems to be right on point with the rest of the decent/good products in it's category.

Overall - 8.5/10
    Nice product AI....if I ever get the chance to purchase some, i'll run a full log of it and let you know how I feel then.

thank you again to Pembroke and the rest of the team over at AI for this opportunity.
    Thank you for trying this out and giving us a honest opinion. I am sorry to say that I will be heartless this week in fantasy football you no good Giants fan!!!.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the fair review!
  20. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you for trying this out and giving us a honest opinion. I am sorry to say that I will be heartless this week in fantasy football you no good Giants fan!!!.
    lol eh we both lost last week....those jets ate you fockers up .

we have tennesee this week and you have Buffalo. I like your chances to win, but i'm not sold on the Giants run D....so we'll see if they can beat up enough on Tenn's D. Hopefully Bullock wants to pay back his old team and plays real well.

Thanks for the fair review!
    yes sir, anytime.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  21. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

lol eh we both lost last week....those jets ate you fockers up .

we have tennesee this week and you have Buffalo. I like your chances to win, but i'm not sold on the Giants run D....so we'll see if they can beat up enough on Tenn's D. Hopefully Bullock wants to pay back his old team and plays real well.

yes sir, anytime.

Sure did they made Sanchez look like Montana it was ugly because Sanchez is not a very good quaterback.
  22. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Sure did they made Sanchez look like Montana it was ugly because Sanchez is not a very good quaterback.
    I completely agree. I think if they had a GOOD qb...they'd go to the bowl this year. As it stands though, I dont think they will.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  23. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

I completely agree. I think if they had a GOOD qb...they'd go to the bowl this year. As it stands though, I dont think they will.
    Now that knucklehead who had one taunting called against him and almost another on a 2-pt conversion Braylon Edwards get's arrested for DWI.
  24. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Now that knucklehead who had one taunting called against him and almost another on a 2-pt conversion Braylon Edwards get's arrested for DWI.
    sheer genius at work. They still have Holmes suffering out his suspension and now this toolbox goes and gets arrested. They sound like the new coming of the Bengals. Looks like Rex better stop partying with his staff and set some ground rules.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  25. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

sheer genius at work. They still have Holmes suffering out his suspension and now this toolbox goes and gets arrested. They sound like the new coming of the Bengals. Looks like Rex better stop partying with his staff and set some ground rules.
    LMAO!!!
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Fuggin Giants just sucked!! Only watched the first half, looks like that d is suspect again... O-line and D-line have to pump it up!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I love the Jets "D" not a jets fan but it's nice to watch them eat folks up. Baltimore too... Ray Lewis is still the king!! Nice to see guys playing with some balls!!
  28. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I love the Jets "D" not a jets fan but it's nice to watch them eat folks up. Baltimore too... Ray Lewis is still the king!! Nice to see guys playing with some balls!!
    Lewis is a beast and his motor is always running hard.
  29. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Fuggin Giants just sucked!! Only watched the first half, looks like that d is suspect again... O-line and D-line have to pump it up!!

The giants have A LOT of work to do. Like I said to everyone I know, judging by week 1 it looked like the NFC East was a backpack of nutsacks and the Giants would win the division by only being semi good. The cowboys are awful, the eagles have a lot of work to do like the G-Men, and Washington could be scary if they knew how to play their own game. Im worried about washington next year once Shanahan really has a hold of everything.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

The giants have A LOT of work to do. Like I said to everyone I know, judging by week 1 it looked like the NFC East was a backpack of nutsacks and the Giants would win the division by only being semi good. The cowboys are awful, the eagles have a lot of work to do like the G-Men, and Washington could be scary if they knew how to play their own game. Im worried about washington next year once Shanahan really has a hold of everything.
    The Giants just need to grow a pair, the personelle is there, Redskins are the dark horse, who fuggin knows what's going to happen there. Probably the most unpredictable team over the last few years. Yah Shanahan will whip them into shape.
  31. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

Watch out for the Dolphins this year they are looking real good. Brandon Marshall was a great pickup.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Head on over to the Anaoblic Innovations Subforum. There's a thread with your name on it...well, in it...

You won bro! Shoot Pembroke a PM with your shipping info and let him know what you want!
  33. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Head on over to the Anaoblic Innovations Subforum. There's a thread with your name on it...well, in it...

You won bro! Shoot Pembroke a PM with your shipping info and let him know what you want!
    how awesome!! thanks fellas ....what a sweet opportunity this was.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

...and it got even better. Thanks again for your participation!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3 days on hghpro
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 02:00 PM
  2. 6-oxo 3 caps a day 5 days on 2 days off continuous, safe?
    By DanielS3368 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 08:34 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 03:44 PM
  4. Diet on training days VS non training days..
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 06:01 PM