4 days of HGHPro - 4 days of CT sweeeet slumber!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Thank you for trying this out and giving us a honest opinion. I am sorry to say that I will be heartless this week in fantasy football you no good Giants fan!!!.
    Fuggin Giants just sucked!! Only watched the first half, looks like that d is suspect again... O-line and D-line have to pump it up!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I completely agree. I think if they had a GOOD qb...they'd go to the bowl this year. As it stands though, I dont think they will.
    I love the Jets "D" not a jets fan but it's nice to watch them eat folks up. Baltimore too... Ray Lewis is still the king!! Nice to see guys playing with some balls!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I love the Jets "D" not a jets fan but it's nice to watch them eat folks up. Baltimore too... Ray Lewis is still the king!! Nice to see guys playing with some balls!!
    Lewis is a beast and his motor is always running hard.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Fuggin Giants just sucked!! Only watched the first half, looks like that d is suspect again... O-line and D-line have to pump it up!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

The giants have A LOT of work to do. Like I said to everyone I know, judging by week 1 it looked like the NFC East was a backpack of nutsacks and the Giants would win the division by only being semi good. The cowboys are awful, the eagles have a lot of work to do like the G-Men, and Washington could be scary if they knew how to play their own game. Im worried about washington next year once Shanahan really has a hold of everything.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    The giants have A LOT of work to do. Like I said to everyone I know, judging by week 1 it looked like the NFC East was a backpack of nutsacks and the Giants would win the division by only being semi good. The cowboys are awful, the eagles have a lot of work to do like the G-Men, and Washington could be scary if they knew how to play their own game. Im worried about washington next year once Shanahan really has a hold of everything.
    The Giants just need to grow a pair, the personelle is there, Redskins are the dark horse, who fuggin knows what's going to happen there. Probably the most unpredictable team over the last few years. Yah Shanahan will whip them into shape.
    •   

6. Watch out for the Dolphins this year they are looking real good. Brandon Marshall was a great pickup.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

7. Head on over to the Anaoblic Innovations Subforum. There's a thread with your name on it...well, in it...

You won bro! Shoot Pembroke a PM with your shipping info and let him know what you want!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

8. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Head on over to the Anaoblic Innovations Subforum. There's a thread with your name on it...well, in it...

You won bro! Shoot Pembroke a PM with your shipping info and let him know what you want!
    how awesome!! thanks fellas ....what a sweet opportunity this was.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

9. ...and it got even better. Thanks again for your participation!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3 days on hghpro
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 04:00 PM
  2. 6-oxo 3 caps a day 5 days on 2 days off continuous, safe?
    By DanielS3368 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 10:34 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 05:44 PM
  4. Diet on training days VS non training days..
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 08:01 PM