Prepare for something special - quest for 6% - Need2slin, Erase, OEP and stano-drol

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Welcome everyone!

I am not one of the serial posters on here so please allow me to give you some background.

History synopsis
I started working out at 15, had a pretty serious shoulder surgery but have been pretty consistent since 18-19. I started at 135 and shot up to 185 pretty quickly. Started anabolics far to young and found out I don't respond like I wish I did. I've tried every diet and training method that I thought held water and I learn that the more you learn the more you realize you don't know anything. I've been down to the lowest bf% (honestly I'd guess 4%, wish I had pics) at 202 or all the way up to 240 and plump (unforutently that was this year and I DO have pics from 228 and it was OUCH). I got gyno from tren (I have more than enough experience to know what did it) so I can't use my beloved substance or any 19-nors and also can't use any orals

So after 10 years of being an endo and hard gainer all in one I think I know the ropes. I will be brutally honest.

The Present

Fallen into HRT. Just did a long cutting cycle and am not happy with the results that I achieved without my beloved tren but it is time to give my body a rest. I am cycling down to just test but at above hrt levels and coming off of T3 after a 5-6 month run. I am still trying to diet and somewhere in the single digits currently but want to get lower and tighten my skin.

Sound like a challenge? Cutting while lowering doses and coming off T3?
Ha yeah it will be hard so these supplements have their work cut out for them.

The Supplements and Expectations

Erase

This is replacing aromasin so not noticing it is a GREAT result. Basically for estrogen control it is being compared to the big boys. Secondly I am coming off of t3 and cutting on a LOW calories diet so the cortisol blocking properties and concurrent TSH increase would be very appreciated. Again though, this is an area where it will be hard to notice and in fact just staying the same course and not gaining fat would be a great result

I have high expectations on this but I know it doesn't sound like it but trust me if it does what I hope it will or even close then it is a keeper.

Need2Slin

This is the x-factor and the only supplement not directly replacing another supplement.

Carbs kick my butt - I usually need to cut on very low carbs but coming off of t3 I think I want to play around with this. I need to play this by ear but need2slin can make itself noticed in fat loss and muscle fullness and pump. My pump goes to hell and I look flat as heck.

Stano-drol

I am coming off of masteron in the not too distant past so I am just hoping to get a little bit of vascularity and maybe get a little strength back (or lose less) again being a vet to anabolics I think any results will be atributed more to the Erase and Need2slin filling in their respective needs

OEP

Honestly, I just need a fat burner to get through the day by the end of summer. I am skeptical but I simply want a little boost in energy and some TSH modulation.

I don't take much else:
BCAA pre/during Training, NOW Thyroid energy, very little protein powder...

Currently using Recover pro for pre-wo

Training plans

Planning on ultimate diet 2.0, I like how idiot proof it is. Now it is not easy and it is not for everyone but is someone is tougher and more dedicated than they are intelligent and wants to assure success then its amazing

I am considering adding some extra carbs and adding some cardio to give my thyroid a fighting chance of recovery. On the carb up days i might use a little extra need2slin.

Also I have limited lifting facilities and a list of injuries so my training is not what I would suggest but it is all I can do. Do not take my movement or weight selection as anything to learn from but it is what I have learned that I can currently do will I get to a better gy,

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Holder

Here Are some crappy before pic... The pics from the front just would not come out right IMO.

My arms always sucked but they look extra small... Wish I had the balls to use synthol and maybe I could compete...

I am a little bloated but nothing crazy... I'll try to get a real camera and someone to take them soon to replace these.

Attachments

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hold 4 oops I mean in and 1st too!

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Looks interesting! I'm in. D@mn... Kleen beat me to being first :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will follow along man. Lets see what another unlucky guy can do haha.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Look at myself in person now those pics are **** ha. I am definetly a bit larger than that... Oh well.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shoot you look big as hell in the pics!

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Shoot you look big as hell in the pics!
Thanks...

I really see this log as mostly a log of need2slin (relating to your last post) because if the erase works I won't notice it, the stano-drol is replacing masteron so even if it works I will notice a slight drop off and the OEP is just the latest in a line of fat burners and is trying to keep me lean coming off of t3... Really need2slin is the only "new" thing I am adding in that I haven't taken anything like it in some time and it is not replacing anything directly...

I need to get on writing my opening post... No one reads them anyway but I am still hoping to put some thought into it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
In, can't wait to see how Need2Slin shuttles your carbs in the right direction.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Did one long train of thought for the first post... hope it makes sense, had a pounding headache writing it so thats my disclaimer.

I'll try to update the last few days shortly.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"My arms are always small...." stfu lol

You're harder on yourself than anyone i know!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did one long train of thought for the first post... hope it makes sense, had a pounding headache writing it so thats my disclaimer.

I'll try to update the last few days shortly.
I'd like to see your routine, and then take it as my own

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Ok lets get this thing started!

First a little backtracking for the last week.

Around Tues/Wens I started Erase and Need2Slin.
I was basically unable to train because of a pulled bicep and my diet is based off of my training so I just ate about 200c 300f and 50f give or take, some days I lowered the carbs by 50 and upped the fat by 20.
Started OEP earlier in the week.

Initial impressions - Week in review

Need2slin is the first nutrient repartitioning supplement that ever gave me slight hypo feelings. I have been taking 2 pills before my first meal then 1 before my third and fourth. The 2 pills on an empty stomach 30 minutes before eating has left me a dizzy and a bit disoriented so something is definetly happening. Yellow Gold, Anabolic pump (limited run), slinsane or straight ALA never did this to me. I do think the added synephrine is hard on my system though and I will be playing with the dosing and not doing 2 in the morning.

Dosed 2 first thing in the am and then 1 before meals 3 and 4. Will be changing this I think. Thinking of reducing first serving to just 1 and then using those saved up pills towards the second half of my carb up day to avoid too much spillover.

ERASE has largely been unnoticed which is GREAT. This simply means that for right now it appears to be keeping up with aromasin. I still would go with aromasin for long term use because of its proven lipid profile and IGF effects (very little impact) but for anyone running a short term cycle (standard 8-12 weeks ect) I don't see any reason not to use it. My t3 rebound has been decent but I will include that down a bit.

Dosing started at 3 then tried 4 recently. No ill effects at 4. 2 first thing AM and 1 or 2 a little while later

OEP has been interesting. The first couple days I felt the energy for sure, it was almost too much to handle. Since then it has been much less though still noticeable. I know this isn't the main thing to judge it by but I am a stimulant veteran and am more of an addict by this time of year because of how long I have been cutting. It's also unfair to judge anything else about it because of all the circumstances this week

Dosed 3 a day as needed. Always first thing am and then by feel.

Stano-drol - Cant say I notice much but I don't expect to. Some possible effects could the the veins but that could easily be the need2slin.

Also taking 2 Alpha T-2 per day in order to hopefully bridge out from t3 to completely off. Throwing in a bit of NOW Thyroid energy and extra coleus here and there.

Overall
The first few days of the week without t3 were HELL. I was so sad and depressed over nothing. I do have depressive tendencies (more than tendencies) but this was straight up depression because I could not attribute it to any logical thought, I was just ruined over nothing. Well that got a bit better and now I am mostly feeling normal. I cheated and took 25mcg of t3 yesterday to try to deal with a hangover (got very drunk for the first time in YEARS on saturday haha). I have been sort of bloated overall but I call that from the t3 rebound but muscles feel nice, veins are coming out despite the added water weight.

Post below this starts off the week and when the log really starts.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Ultimate Diet 2.0 - Depletion day 1

Diet

I messed up and forgot about the diet because I was in a hotel out of town and didnt even think of it.
1. 7.5 chicken, 3 pieces of bread
2. Detour bar
3. 8oz low fat ground turkey
4. 2 scoops protein - PWO
5. 7.5 chick, little green beans w light butter
6. 8oz low fat turkey

Workout.
Decline bench - 235 x 17, 13, 12 215 x 13,12,11
High incline fly - 50 x 12-15 (4 sets)
Machine fly/press - 3 sets 10-12

Pullups BW - 17, 14, 12
Pull down - 150 - 15,12,12

DB curls - 45 - 15, 12 (guessing on this), 40 x 12
Bending over concentration curls (arnold style old school ha) 30 - 15,14,13,13

Did some abs...

FELT GREAT! Veins coming out were insane. They are not there when just looking but working out WOW. I was pretty damn focused. the weights sucked but whatever. I am use to being weak from this damn diet but whatever.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Depletion Day 2

930 - Got up, 1 alpha t2, 2 erase, 1 oep, 1 need2slin, 2 thyroid energy
11:00 - 8oz cottage cheese 1 scoop protein- 14c 55p 54f
12:30 - 1 need2slin
1:00- 1 stano-drol brown rice w chicken - 20c 45p 5f
3:30-3:45 -4:00 - 1 oep - 2 thyoird energy - 1 need2slin + cordygen v2
4:15 - chicken - 0c 45p 3f
4:30 - 1 green apple 1 oep + fiber crystal light - 30c 0p 0f
5:00 - workout
8:00 - 2 scoops protein - 4c 48p 4f
9:00 - 6.5oz ground turkey w. ketchup + green beans - 14c 40p 10f
12:00 - 6.5oz ground turkey w. ketchup - 6c 40p 6f

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a great stack. Did you think about adding recreate in as well. Recreate would be a great addition as it helps reduce cortisol levels and can help stimulate testosterone production.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a great stack. Did you think about adding recreate in as well. Recreate would be a great addition as it helps reduce cortisol levels and can help stimulate testosterone production.
Test levels are not a concern for me, baring some major heart breakdown I will be on HRT.

Thanks for the suggestion though, read my first post if you'd like to better understand where I am coming from but I am open to all suggestions.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Damn near killed myself in the gym
Not including warm ups:

12 set shoulders
7 sets back
6 sets tri's
4 sets rear delts
3 sets brachialis

I mix body parts back and forth... here is what I can remember
MANY of these were slightly Rest Paused

Hammer Row
4 plates - 16,12
3 plates - 15, 13

Seated slightly incline side raises
27.5 15, 15, 12
22.5 15,13

High smith bent over rows
1.25 - 15, 12
1 - 16 ouch

Smith slightly behind neck
1.25 x 10
1 x 15,13,12,12

rear delt way bent over
45 - 15,13, 12
35 - 15

Hammer curls (alt with rear delt)
45 - 12, 12
35 - 13

Tri dips w belt added weight
45 - 15, 13, 12

Behind neck over head tricep rope
55 x 15, 13
35 x 15

I keep my form much better than almost anyone else I have seen so weights can suck sometimes

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Veins were INSANE during workout.

In shoulders and arms...

Sore as holy hell and I never get sore. Chest is tight and hard, back aches and arms are feeling tight. Worn the hell out.

Muscles are definitely more full than they should be considering how insane my workout are compared to my calories/carbs!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep killing it man. That workout looks brutal not going to lie.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Wow this need 2 slin is no joke.

Took all my am pills at 8am

1 need2slin, 2 erase, 1 alpha t2, 1 oep, 1 ginkgo (figured why not) and 2 NOW Thyroid Energy.

Took a shower and cut my weekly 16-17lb of chicken and by 11am I was literally woozy and could not think from low blood sugar. Had to add a small handful of fiber one frosted mini wheats to my am cottage cheese/protein.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Depletion day 3

Ouch in pain! Needed an aleve and 2 baby asprin to be able to move my focuss off of the soreness. I forgot how this felt.

8am - Up and took pill coctail above
11am - 1/2 container low salt cottage cheese / protein and little fiber one wheat thins (damn need2slin had be dizzy!) 35c 55p 5f
12:30 - need2slin, oep, 1 erase
1pm - 2 stano-drol - 6.5oz lean ground turkey w 2. pieces of really natural wheat bread - 36c 40p 10f
3:30 - 1 need2slin, 1oep
4pm - 1 stano-drol - 6.5oz chicken, 1 piece of bread - 18c 40p 5f
730 - 2 thyroid energy, 1 Np coleus
8pm - 1 stano-drol - 6.5oz chicken, green beans 10c 40f 8f
11:30 - 2 stano-drol - 6.5oz lean ground turkey, green beans 6c, 40c, 8f

Total estimated - 100c, 220p, 35-40f approx 1600-1700 cals

Havent finished the day yet... I might stop posting my diet because you will see I eat the SAME THING EVERY DAY! Ha

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbing now, will come back and check later

ModernLats

Awards
Your back is very impressive, I hope I can get something similar at your age.

If I may ask not to detour off from this log but can you post what you found to be the most effective workout for your upper and lower back, it would be much appreciated.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Your back is very impressive, I hope I can get something similar at your age.

If I may ask not to detour off from this log but can you post what you found to be the most effective workout for your upper and lower back, it would be much appreciated.
This one is a no brainer for me...

Pull ups at least 3 times a week.

1 dedicated back day with heavy deadlifts and heavy pull-ups, maybe rows too
1 light day in the middle of the week with just BW and 2-3 sets pull ups
1 medium day with a little weight on the pull ups and 2-3 sets

My back always recovers so damn fast that the more I worked it the better. Also extreme stretching is number 1 - EVERY single time I add it my back grows but it hurts so bad that I almost throw up and have a hard time making myself do it so I limit it to blasts when I am bulking.

At the end of your workout when full pumped:
I believe the stretch is called the door knob stretch. It is very hard to explain but basically grad something about waist height or just above straight in front of you then lean back and turn your body in so that your head goes to around your armpit of the arm stretching. You should need to reposition your feet so you can really sink into it. If you are doing it right you really dont need to hold on very tight because your body torque provides the stretch. Get it as tight as you can then continue to tork your body and pull further and hold as long as you can with a goal of 60 seconds. I've only made 60 seconds once or twice. If you make it you are either inhuman or not stretching hard enough

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work and I just finished up with the UD2, very nice diet. I am staying near that premise but more carbs in pct. I think it will make it easier for me to maintain my muscle with some carbs to help with protein sparing. Basically I like that diet but I ran into spill over issues the last day of the carb up. SO I am keeping my carbs a little higher during the week and not as high during the refeed.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Nice work and I just finished up with the UD2, very nice diet. I am staying near that premise but more carbs in pct. I think it will make it easier for me to maintain my muscle with some carbs to help with protein sparing. Basically I like that diet but I ran into spill over issues the last day of the carb up. SO I am keeping my carbs a little higher during the week and not as high during the refeed.
I agree right now i have limited access to gyms and it is inflexible. In my ideal world I would extend it to a 9-10 day rotation with 1-2 more low cal days and an additional carb up day to spread the carb up out more and lower the single day intake.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Was feeling a slight chest tightness/breathing feeling that felt almost like too many stims then I just was thinking about what was in need2slin and I realize it is probably from the ALA. I forgot that feeling from the past. Certainly not bad but should be noted in case someone does not have the ability to diagnose the cause.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm how did I miss this?

Subbed... kill it goon

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I just want to quickly add.

I think I am noticing some benefits from Erase than aromasin didn't have. I have a little vice that increases prolactin and makes my gyno lump hurt and swell. This has been slightly improved by erase as compared to aromasin...

Decided to pulse some Beastdrol on carb up days for extra recovery and carb shuttling. Also not taking any need2slin today until the carb up starts so that I can take all 3 tonight. I may not low my diet on the carb ups simply because it would be too tiring with how I do it and because I don't always measure all my intake which is mostly from cereal... on the other hand it might be interesting for me to see what I am really eating.

I am WAY more full than I would normally be at this point in the week which actually scares me for the carb up. I should be gylcogen depleted but if I am not then this diet might not work. I am probably going to have to add in some cardio next week because of the need2slin. Also if you have noticed i can't train legs with my current gym (and have a hard time ever doing them) because of a very bad back. It really sucks cause my legs grow very well.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Depletion Day 4 - Recarb start

On this day I really lower cals before workout

ALL FOOD INTAKE ON CARB UP IS LOOSELY WRITEN

9:45 up - Normal Pills - No n2s
12pm - Chicken / green beans, 1 stan - 10c 40p - 8f
1:30 - OEP
3:30 - lean ground turkey - 5c 40p 7f
430 - 2 servings ASGT
500 - Workout
7:15
Need2slin + 20mg Beastdrol
1.5 -2 servings dry fiber one wheat thins 80ish c - 8ish p - 1.5f
8ish - 1-1.5 servings of another kind of fiber 1 cereal 70ish c - 4p 1.ff
10 Need2slin
1030 - ground turkey and a bag of light popcorn - 60c 50p 12f
12 - Need2slin, Thyroid energy, ginkgo and 10mg beastdrol
12:30 - Tuna sandwich and apple and some dry special k red berries cerial - 95c 40p 8f
1am - protein shake - 4c 48p 3f

so about 375g carbs for the day - 355g or so during carb up
only 230-240p
40 fat
2700 cals or so... pretty low still

Am I going into too much detail - IS this benefiting anyone besides me?

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Workout was pretty intense but had to jump around a lot so the reps and sets and order are all jumbled but for an idea:

8 chest
7 back
7 shoulders
3 bi's
3 tris

Decline
295 x 5 (misjudged overshot because of low cals)
265 x 12,10,8,7 ?

Pull up (I do damn good form ha)
+40 x 10,8
+30 x 8, 7

Incline flys
70 x 12, 12, 10

One arm cable low row
100 x 12, 10, 9

front mil press (stopped doing these, weights SUCKED)
175 x 7
155 x 8, 7
135 x 7

Standing concentration curls
45 x 11, 10, 6

Side raises
45's x 10, 8, 8

Tricep dips (strict dips)
+55 x 12, 9, 7

think thats it... but it was on like 400 cals for the day ha

Here is a pic post workout... FLAT but pumped.

Attachments

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Not looking forward to the carb up because carbs make me have horrid gas which already started (ha not THATS tmi)

Veins in abs are bulging out. Generally look best around mid day tomorrow and then 2 days after carb up again.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Got a strange combo of tight skin and holding water going on during the carb up

I really cant post my diet in order but some of what I remember

reduced fat bluberry muffin + cin raisin bagel w light butter + Protein Shake
My grilled chicken on a large portugese roll with baked lays
some snaking on baked lays
My grilled chicken on a large portugese roll with baked lays again
Gonna go out to dinner soon...
Plan on having one more sandwich maybe with a banana

took 3 or so need2slin so far and 2 beastdrol...will get around 5-6 need2slin in and 4 beastdrol

Aiming for about 700-800g carbs. I try to keep my potassium and sodium pretty close and the baked lays are really good like that and decently tasty...

Skin is tight but I am holding some water but veins are builging through the water a bit. Strange combo. Like I said I really prefer the look a couple days after carb up because I always hold water plus I stop taking my prescribed diuretic during refeeds on this diet because I want to build my water up so I can lift more on the power day (tomorrow)

Tomorrow is a BIG day. I hope my weights are respectable because cutting makes it hard.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Bad news

Not sure if anyone else is reading this but I just got back from the gym and my bad bicep is acting up again and this week was going GREAT.

Weighed myself and I was up to 209. Still veins all over and tight with a nice 6 pack (well 5 cause I don't have one ab muscle ha no joke). My test dose is lower than it has been but the supps are picking up the slack and then some. I was really looking forward to pulsing the beastdrol on the carb up and power days. The whole plan made perfect sense...

Started off and my arm hurt doing decline, even 225 warm ups so I tried 90's for incline db press and ouch. I went and did incline smith press.

2.35 (2 plates and a 35) each side x 5
2.25 each x 6, 5, 4

Ok this is hurting lets do some hammer rows.

Stack it up - 5 plates each side with the upper handle and the seat high
5 plates each x 4, 5, 5, 4

That was it... I was done...

Tried a little hammer decline
3 plates x 12 nice and east but the arm hurt bad the minute I stopped the set.

So I did my whole week for nothing!
Even my ex said I looked better than I have this year and she doesn't notice any changes ever.

Ice and ibuprofen time - Might need to switch to a standard split with high reps for a little while. I really know nothing about doing bodyparts once a week and I really hate the idea of low freiquency high volume grrr!

I want to do this plan because wow this is a nice stack...

Anyway - I guess I got some perspective.
On the way home from the gym I have my head down, rubbing my arm and complaining. My ex in the car just yells OH MY GOD!

I look up and see a car going the other direction flying through the air a good 7 feet off the ground. All smashed in and I just see someone shirt color in the passenger seat as a blur mid air. She said it flipped like 5 times. at least 2 peoples lives changed in a split second.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that's crazy man.... driving is no joke. Rolling around at 60 miles an hour in a 2000 pound death machine loaded with metal and glass....

Dude is it the bicep muscle or the joint?

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Damn that's crazy man.... driving is no joke. Rolling around at 60 miles an hour in a 2000 pound death machine loaded with metal and glass....

Dude is it the bicep muscle or the joint?
Its the muscle or tendon. Definitely soft tissue.

I really friggin hate standard splits/volume training but I might be forced to do it just to maintain. Things were going so well but thats the story of my life and why I remain the same or worse year in and year out.

Actually the lower/outer part of the outer head and the upper/under part of the inside head both hurt but its the out head that stops the workouts. It is a sharp pain that tightens up when I stretch it

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I think I am going to do something that goes COMPLETELY against what I enjoy and thinks works best for me and switch to something like FST-7.

I think the lighter weights and higher reps might allow me to train through this injury...

Really hate to do this.

Thinking of eating 150g carbs or so. 250-300p and under 100f aiming around 2300-2500 cals. Looks like the cutting is hardcore over.

Conrad415

Conrad415

Awards
Hey man, I am in for your log also.

I have been looking over your diet and I would say your lacking protien and some fat majorily.