HGHpro Mini Review
- 09-12-2010, 11:17 AM
HGHpro Mini Review
Thank you to Annabolic innovations for the sample and allowing me to review their product.
I have noticed that sometimes using GH boosting supplements such as HGHup or sleep boosters such as melatonin or GABA that I will wake up in the middle of the night and flop around in bed when I start their use.
HGHpro did a better job of keeping me asleep for my required 8 hours and when my alarm goes off in the morning I wake up full of energy and ready to go to my first class then attack the gym. I also get the feeling that 30-40 minutes after taking the product, if I want to sleep, I will fall right asleep.
In the gym, I have noticed more energy even without taking a preworkout supplement and the endurance to do 10 sets of everything.
I have noticed that it takes me about a week to get used to GH boosters however and I would like to see if I had a chance to use this product for a month, what effects it would have
- 09-12-2010, 11:27 AM
Did you already take it all three nights or was this all noticed just after one night?
Thanks in advance!RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
- 09-12-2010, 02:44 PM
I have taken all 3 nihts and noticed it the first two but on the third I slept perfectly and woke up after 8 hours with no mid-night wake up
09-12-2010, 08:07 PM
09-18-2010, 03:38 AM
09-18-2010, 12:38 PM
09-21-2010, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the review..
LG Sciences sponsored athlete
Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
09-23-2010, 12:08 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pixeljr in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2011, 11:27 PM
- By FlexW99 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2010, 03:13 AM
- By rambo679 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 29Last Post: 09-22-2010, 01:33 PM
- By oufinny in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 14Last Post: 09-22-2010, 10:39 AM
- By JoHNnyNuTZ in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 28Last Post: 09-20-2010, 12:16 PM