Outside Backer Logs Test Factor y0

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Sup yo,

Here’s the dilly. MN has been very gracious in offering me 2 bottles of Test Factor to Log. I have just finished a 50 day run of XFA a few weeks back and that product impressed me. My goals have changed a lot over the years as I have shifted focus more toward overall health and well being. I run a hell of a lot more then I ever Have, I surf every weekend which is a very tough workout and I PT twice a day 4 days week. I’m very very very busy. I work on average of 10 hrs a day which a trip to the GYM at Lunch time and PT after duty. I go to school, I coach my Kids soccer team 3 days a week, My wife is in school we have a 6 month old baby girl, My Job requires a ton of training and upgrade mess. On average I put in about 20 hrs a day. SO my lifts vary each week from all Power to all high reps cardio induced lifts.
Friday Mornings We run 4-6 miles depending on the day, I do all my runs barefoot as I have embrassed the minimalist running and it has saved my shins and knees. I’ve shed a lot of weight and I am currently holding at 218lbs. I am due another BodPod measurement this month and will be hitting this hopefully in the upcoming week. My current split is as follows

Monday Leg and Abs Day, usually 1-2 power lifts followed by some high rep cardio induced lifts
Tuesday Is Chest shoulders and Tri’s again a Main Power lift with high rep cardio induced lifts.
Wednesday Back Bi’s Abs
Thur Off rest
Friday, Base 5K, Beach run, Causeway run it just depends on what the Commander wants it usually ends up being more then 3 miles.

Saturdays depending on the swell I surf if the swell sucks I’ll get out and Paddle, Let me tell you for those who haven’t surfed that workout is unlike any other, especially if your caught in the break and can’t paddle through your going head to head with a breaking wave and get knocked back 25 feet paddle forward knocked back again etc etc . it becomes a battle if you get caught in a set.

I’ve lost a lot of strength during this new training so I would like to get back some strength, and add some size muscle wise, There is a base BP competition in October I may want to try depending on where my numbers look like at the end of Sept.

My Diet is basic simple, Lots of fish, beef and chicken. I eat a ton of fruit and green beans
1-2 days a week I’ll splurge on Burrito’s or Pizza just to break up the week.
Current supps are fish oil, bulk cordyceps, Protein, Multi-V and RPM preworkout.
I’ll grab some pics this week

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to note that

I will be dosing 6 a day 2 with breakfast 2 before lift 2 with dinner

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I jump started this weekend, and took my 3 servings a day on sat and sunday

Today was Leg day I was really lacking motivation. Even with my morning dose of spirodex i was just feeling blah and it felt like a chore, It took about half way through the lift to get mentally in tune.

Retirees were everywhere taking every piece of equipment today ugh

6 sets of 8 reps Leg extensions. 150, 160, 200, 210 210 210

5 sets of front squats 225x6 225x6 240x6 240x4 240x3

5 sets SLDL 185x10 185x10 225x6 225x6 225x5

3 sets of single leg box squats, Im basically trying to do these without the box some day lol

3 sets of 15 hip flexor machine .

i did some very light calf work as my calves were still sore as hell from my run friday morning. running barefoot really fries your calves.

I took 1 first dose with breakfast
the 2nd 45 before my lift at noon

the last dose at 6pm tonight for dinner

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I skipped yesterday, i was busy as fawk and instead of rushing through a lift i swapped my tue thur rest days.

Im still sore as fawk in my legs crazy sore.

Today I did Chest shoulders and tri's focusing on a core power lift then following some some accessory work

Flat Barbell Bench after warmup

275x5
305x3
305x3
315x2
315x2
320x1 I just hate how much strength I lost, with the Base Bench press competition in the first week of Oct i may not even attempt to compete with these weak ass lifts

Close Grip Bench
185x12
185x12
225x8

Standing DB Military press

55x8
55x8
60x6

Tricep Rope Pushdowns
100x12
100x12
100x12

Ketteball lateral raises superset with front raises
25lb kettleball 6 lateral to 5 front raise each arm 3 sets then followed with some rotator cuff work.

Pec Deck Machine Flies
225x8
225x8
225x8

i took my morning dose, my afternoon dose with rpm 45 min before and I am about to take my last dose with dinner.

DOn't expect to many fireworks, vids, pizzazz the first week or so these products take time to kick in so this is hopefully a baseline

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Quick back and Bi workout today. I'll be glad when september is over and I am not rushing around. I snapped some pics today after I went running ill post up

Everything is after warmup

Lat Pulldowns

220x8
220x6
220x5

Dual Pulley Cable Row

Overhand Wide grip
100 x8 4 sets

Underhand low pull
100 x8 4 sets

Straight arm pulldowns
60x12 4 sets

Back Hyperxtensions
4 sets x 10

EzBar Curls
110 x 6 4 sets

Seated DB curls 50 x5 3 sets

25lb Kettle ball. hammer curls I like to grip these like I am gripping base ball and curl up in a hammer fashion it really really really hits the outter bis

3 sets x 8 reps

i did about 20 min of forearm work and rolled out

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm in to follow along and offer support my friend.

Cheers to ya Joe!:cheers:

-Sean-

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks good man, Ill be followin. and lol at your "weak lifts" maybe its not up to what you want, but it soon will be and its hella lot more than alot of guys who "lift" do. hell ya man get it done.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for the AM version of the journey with Test Factor

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin beastly brother, especially those traps!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Friday we had our Monthly " Fun run" lol

it was only 2.5 miles i ran it in 19 min. My personal best since i began running.

i dont workout friday through sunday as I take these days to rest and recover

so i take my normal doses and just eat and lay around watching football all weekend :D

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Mondays Ugh,

Leg days yay, today I elected to go with a volume approach, focusing on low rest lots of reps and really just sweating my ass off.

Weight is still the same, Hunger hasn't increased. Not much in increase in alphaness or anything, yet it is still too early

Leg extensions 200x8 5 sets

Squats, ATG, it actually hurts me if I don't go ATG, my knees get sore. anywho I just focused on Form and reps

225x12 3 sets
275x10 3 sets

Seated Leg Press
300x15 3 sets

Seated Leg curl
150x12 6 sets

Calf press 220 x20 reps 3 sets

Leg abductor and adductor machine

3 sets each side 10 reps

i pretty much walked out hobbling today, i got all that done in about 45 min, very little rest and I am starting to feel it now.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I cannot wait for Sept to end, the long days are almost done, the long days and work load make for ****ty lifts :(

Today I had 1 hr to blaze through this lift so i had to pick a few of my fav lifts and really just hammer them.

The problem with my gym is the retirees take up every piece of goddeamn equipment they have.

Today I did chest shoulders and tris. All the benches were taken so I used the Hammer machines

After warmup

2 plates and a 25 on each side 2 sets of 8
3 plates on each side 2 sets of 3 with the last rep a negative hold for as long as I can possibly hold it

Incline Hammer press
2 plates each side 3 sets 10 20 sec rest

Kettle Bell Side Lateral raises 30lb 5 sets of 6 each side single arm
KettleBell Front Raises single arm 30lbs x 6 sets 5

Tricep Rope Pushdowns 95lbs 4 sets 8 reps
Ez Bar SKull crushers 45lb plate each side 3 sets 8 reps

got it all in in 50 min. I hope to be able to hit back and bis tomorrow but we are working til midnight so if not then it will be friday.

I am def surfing this weekend so its going to be plenty of cardio time

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Today By far was the best day since I have begun.

My weight is up a few lbs 222lbs today and hunger is increasing. As are the middle of the night erections which is a pain in the ass lol.

I did Back and Bi's today and I just really felt great, I blasted everything High reps and just felt great.

I did single Arm dual pulley lat pull downs using the handles i felt a good stretch and was able to really hit the lats. 100lbs each arm 4 sets of 8 supersetted with standing single arm pushdowns 30lbs each arm set of 12

Then I did a T-bar row using the 45lb bar in the corner of a wall using a v handle

3 plates 10 reps 4 sets supersetted with Back Hyper extensions

By this time I had a great pump going

Bent Over barbell rows
135 x12 4 sets super setted with Bent over DB reverse flies 25 x8

Bi's

Straight Bar hanging arm curls. I leaned over the vertical side for a 90 degree hang with the 100lb curl bar

5 sets of 6 reps these totally fried my arms
30lb Kettle ball hammer curls I grip the hole ball not the handle and keep my armright across my body stritcly squeezing at the top this hurts me way more then dbs

6 sets of 10

3 sets of reverse grip BB curls 55lbs x 8 reps followed with a **** ton of forearm work

i just kept hammering away i was starving the rest of the day. I felt pretty good

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Today was cardio day so I decided to grab my surf board that I just finished ( me and a budy build them by hand, this was my first one) and decided to battle the 20 mph winds.

I never knew this is what laundry felt like in a washing machine. head high swells but the wind kills it and trying to get past the mid break is a killer. I think it took on average about 20-25 min of paddling just get past the break I only lasted 2 hrs. Later on at 5pm myself and several others are doing a paddle out to lay some flowers in the ocean to honor our fallen friends. The month of september left 2 of my good friends brotherless one was murdered the other passed away in his sleep, both in thier 20's its been a very sad month as the one who was murdered was very very close to myself and my wife. so we are gonna battle the water again today at 5 pm

heres a pic of my new board and jacked fibras before Our roll out this morning

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Good leg day today,

Weight dropped 2 lbs to 220 however surfing kicked my ass on saturday and I tend to eat the least on sundays due to personal preference, I mainly eat protein all day and thats about it

anywho, squat racks were taken today so I got reacqainted with an old frined lunges

Leg extensions
200 x 10 4 sets

DB lunges 60lb DB's 4 sets 6 reps

then I supersetted a SLDL with DB squat, 85lb DBs squat rep then SLDL rep

did that for a total count of 10 reps 4 sets, this made me want to vomit, as my legs were already toast from the lunges

i can tell the diff in my body when I have stopped taking creatine which has been over a month.

Seated Leg curls followed 150lbs x 8 3 sets

****load of calf work since I didnt run on friday and rolled out

I am feeling it now

My protein source has changed as of last week, I took advantage of a Progenex special offer so I have the More muscle and the recovery product

thus far the Taste and Mixing is fantastic the choco is truly on point.

again weight is 220 today

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Good leg day today,

Weight dropped 2 lbs to 220 however surfing kicked my ass on saturday and I tend to eat the least on sundays due to personal preference, I mainly eat protein all day and thats about it

anywho, squat racks were taken today so I got reacqainted with an old frined lunges

Leg extensions
200 x 10 4 sets

DB lunges 60lb DB's 4 sets 6 reps

then I supersetted a SLDL with DB squat, 85lb DBs squat rep then SLDL rep

did that for a total count of 10 reps 4 sets, this made me want to vomit, as my legs were already toast from the lunges

i can tell the diff in my body when I have stopped taking creatine which has been over a month.

Seated Leg curls followed 150lbs x 8 3 sets

****load of calf work since I didnt run on friday and rolled out

I am feeling it now

My protein source has changed as of last week, I took advantage of a Progenex special offer so I have the More muscle and the recovery product

thus far the Taste and Mixing is fantastic the choco is truly on point.

again weight is 220 today
Sounds like your doing rather well Joe. Keep it up my friend.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed if I take this on an empty stomach, i have a feeling of a loss of equilibrium, like a drunk dizzy feeling.

anywho today was chest shoulders and tri's and finally tomorrow is Sept 30 the end of the fiscal yr. I am pretty much working 0730 to 0300 the following morning so even though ill get a lift in tomorrow my day is pretty much shot

so again i rolled through today, maxed on bench to get an idea of where I am before next weeks base contest.

320x3
335x1 was my chest work i felt ok pretty strong i may give it a go

shoulders
Hammer military press

200x8 x 4 sets
Cable side lateral raises
25 x 10 4 sets

35lb kettle ball front raises

3 sets 10 reps

Tris

stright bar push down

100x8 6 sets

reverse grip pulldown

55 x12 4 sets

i'll be glad when I can take my time and not blaze through a lift

weight is up to 223 and I am starving all the time now.
Erections are more and more frequent

agression is rising as well

Im starting to feel pretty good as the end of the 1st bottle is upon me

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your note makes me believe this product may have a stronger tie to insulin sensitivity than I had thought.

-aggression
-hunger
-libido

This one seems to be a hit, I cant wait for RC Pensis to catch on. I have a sneaking suspicion many companies will be using it in the not too distant future.

BTW, it kills me when the squat rack is taken, especially since at 24 hr fitness it is rarely taken by somebody actually doing squats.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for lack of responses, the next week is going to be very limiting in terms of training or posting. Transformers 3 is filming here at my Base and in the Area, I am an Extra in the movie and we filmed all day friday 13 hrs, I am filming tomorrow all day as well as Tue and Wednesday, these are 7 am to 7-8pm days so there will be no training, other then the running around on set :D

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for lack of responses, the next week is going to be very limiting in terms of training or posting. Transformers 3 is filming here at my Base and in the Area, I am an Extra in the movie and we filmed all day friday 13 hrs, I am filming tomorrow all day as well as Tue and Wednesday, these are 7 am to 7-8pm days so there will be no training, other then the running around on set :D
Awesome man, keep us posted on that as well.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Week done, wow screw the film industry lol

54 hrs or so in 4 days LOL. 1 meal a day no wonder those guys are so skinny lol

I still dosed as normal, can't wait to get back in the gym!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Week done, wow screw the film industry lol

54 hrs or so in 4 days LOL. 1 meal a day no wonder those guys are so skinny lol

I still dosed as normal, can't wait to get back in the gym!
LOL...pure craziness man. BTW...glad to hear the strength is staying at a decent level for ya bud. 335 is pretty damn good. ;)

Cheers Joe!:cheers:

-Sean-

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Well I jumped back in this week, I started with my normal chest routine however I was feeling weak so I decided after time off I should ease back into it.

so I did alot of high reps, static holds, negatives. I just did not attempt any peak numbers, Once I got to about 285 I realized i wasnt gonna get to high so i dropped to 225 did some sets of 10 then to 135 for sets of 20

same with tris and shoulders. lots of sets of 10-15 just wanting to get the pump back, the blood flowing, and just feel good again.

today was all core work, about 45 minutes of core work. I have a 5k this friday so back bis will be tomorrow again probably higher reps

current weight is 224. so my weight up

the biggest most pronouned effect thus far is hunger, serious hunger, i wake up starving, several times a day i get so hungry to the point where i feel sick. its been a very long time since i felt like this.

and again ive been taking my before lift dose without food and it has been bothering me so i am taking it with protein shake

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Ran my fastest 5k to date, in addition I did not stop one time.

I ran it 27:15 next goal is 25 min. I felt real strong, zero muscle pain, my legs felt great!

surfing tomorrow then Leg day monday!

CUrrent weight 224

hunger still way up

sexual yearn and desire way way up

still waking up in the middle of the night with steel boners, sucks being married :D

Minor oily hair, no pimples, no bp issues no hair loss

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is wicked man, seriously :p haha and I know how you feel, I ran xc last year so was doing like 6 miles daily for months.... I dont know how you lift and still run so much, I can barely make it through a 5k in a little less than you do, and im ALOT lighter than you. You have my respect! and Im lovin this log, cant wait til the end.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Leg day, Weight down to 221.

Leg extensions 175 x 12 6 sets
Hammer strength Hack squat

200x 10 5 sets

Single leg squats each leg 8 reps 3 sets. i really cant wait to do these without having to hold onto something lol

DB SLDL 80lb x 10 5 sets

Lying leg curls
140x6 4 sets

Leg adductor and abductors the gyno machines :D 4 sets 12 reps

lots of calf work. I just kep going and going today. i wanted to sweat and work on the my cardio. so it was higher reps little rest and wanted to pump til it hurt!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
This is wicked man, seriously :p haha and I know how you feel, I ran xc last year so was doing like 6 miles daily for months.... I dont know how you lift and still run so much, I can barely make it through a 5k in a little less than you do, and im ALOT lighter than you. You have my respect! and Im lovin this log, cant wait til the end.
Lots of protein lol. I would say the single most effective thing I've done to better myself is my shoes, I bought those Vibram 5 fingers. best investment ever. It took awhile to get used to it, but it no longer hurts to run. I mean it used to hurt my shins, knees hips back. I struggled to run the 1.5 miles my time in June was 13:36 in 1.5 i used to stop 1 or 2 times. I began reading about barefoot and minimalist running and seeing alot of bigger guys benefit, so I dove right in. I now run 1.5 to 2 miles as a warm up before a lift or whatever lol.

I ran the 1.5 3 weeks back at 11:02 im shooting for 10:30 for my PT test in december. I only wear shoes now if I am lifting weights. any training is done in my vibrams and Its changed my cardio world

plus a ton of protien lol

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of protein lol. I would say the single most effective thing I've done to better myself is my shoes, I bought those Vibram 5 fingers. best investment ever. It took awhile to get used to it, but it no longer hurts to run. I mean it used to hurt my shins, knees hips back. I struggled to run the 1.5 miles my time in June was 13:36 in 1.5 i used to stop 1 or 2 times. I began reading about barefoot and minimalist running and seeing alot of bigger guys benefit, so I dove right in. I now run 1.5 to 2 miles as a warm up before a lift or whatever lol.

I ran the 1.5 3 weeks back at 11:02 im shooting for 10:30 for my PT test in december. I only wear shoes now if I am lifting weights. any training is done in my vibrams and Its changed my cardio world

plus a ton of protien lol
thats pretty amazing, those shoes are certainly unique. Ive used the nike frees with good success, but those take it up another notch.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
SO for the last few days something weird is going on. My hunger has dropped big time, like its become a chore to eat lol. I dunno if its the increase in lifting. All week has been alot of high rep , little rest, lots of strength work

aside from the main compound lifts of chest and back at 6 reps. ive been training alot of 10-15 rep range. But for the most part my hunger has dropped and my weight is down 2 lbs.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SO for the last few days something weird is going on. My hunger has dropped big time, like its become a chore to eat lol. I dunno if its the increase in lifting. All week has been alot of high rep , little rest, lots of strength work

aside from the main compound lifts of chest and back at 6 reps. ive been training alot of 10-15 rep range. But for the most part my hunger has dropped and my weight is down 2 lbs.
losing your appetite and dropping weight too quickly is usually attributed to over training.

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
losing your appetite and dropping weight too quickly is usually attributed to over training.
Exactly Tim, overtraining and over working.. Rest usually always cures my appetite. Of course right now I have been eating everything put in front of me.:burger:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I assumed the overtraining deal was kicking into effect, its funny body wise i dont feel run down, I went surfing yesterday nothing puckers your ******* up like 6 foot waves in 20 mph gusts lol. I felt like a pair of jeans in a washing machine out there. It was more for the challenge of the paddle out, me and my buddies love the challenge of battling the break zone. That is one huge thing I've noticed in all this is the endurance increase and lack of muscular fatigue. I mean even during the paddle out very few times did I get winded or did my arms just die from battling through the break.

Today I did some chest and tri work.

DB Press
110x6
120x6
120x6

Incline Cable flies 90lb x10 3 sets

single arm lower cable raise 50 x12 3 sets

Tri's

Single arm cable pushdown
45 x 12 5 sets

single arm reverse grip pull down
35x10 5 sets

Dips
4 sets of 15 by this time I was trashed my tri's had nothing left but I had a great pump. Hunger still isnt what it was but recovery time is off the charts.

Sex drive is still retarded high morning wood and middle of the night wake u up in your sleep boners are crazy as well. to the point of almost annoying lol

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I bet surfing is brutal but good cardio. I never have tried it but it looks challenging.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I assumed the overtraining deal was kicking into effect, its funny body wise i dont feel run down, I went surfing yesterday nothing puckers your ******* up like 6 foot waves in 20 mph gusts lol. I felt like a pair of jeans in a washing machine out there. It was more for the challenge of the paddle out, me and my buddies love the challenge of battling the break zone. That is one huge thing I've noticed in all this is the endurance increase and lack of muscular fatigue. I mean even during the paddle out very few times did I get winded or did my arms just die from battling through the break.

Today I did some chest and tri work.

DB Press
110x6
120x6
120x6

Incline Cable flies 90lb x10 3 sets

single arm lower cable raise 50 x12 3 sets

Tri's

Single arm cable pushdown
45 x 12 5 sets

single arm reverse grip pull down
35x10 5 sets

Dips
4 sets of 15 by this time I was trashed my tri's had nothing left but I had a great pump. Hunger still isnt what it was but recovery time is off the charts.

Sex drive is still retarded high morning wood and middle of the night wake u up in your sleep boners are crazy as well. to the point of almost annoying lol
MMM...sex drive high like that again...oh boy Joe might be working another member of the family soon ;). Wait...your not on cycle so there is nothing to worry about. :D

Cheers Joe!:cheers:

-Sean-

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
No more kids for me, Im getting snipped to make sure it doesnt happen lol

Alrighty all finished up, aside from overdoing it in the end not too bad. I finished up the bottle this week, and even though i was trying to drop weight, my biggest benefit was endurance, I did drop some strength, mostly from the over training. ALl the running, and surfing, and physical activity gave me the ability to feel like I wasnt over training. But towards the end I lost alot of hunger, strength and was feeling really worn out. In the middle of the run things were firing on all cylinders, recovery was top notch both in between sets, and next day DOMS. Where I felt it was more in sexual sides in terms of desire, erections and aggression. Even toward then end when I felt run down, i was still like a 16 yr old kid. No pimples, or oily hair,

When taken on an empty stomach it made me feel a little woosy.

In the end, my long distance running times dropped like a rock
my paddling out on the surf boards got faster, my distance increased,
recovery again was much quicker in between sets and doms eliminated

again strength loss but that seems to be self inflicted i'm due for a good few weeks off however Im due for a upcoming pt test in the next few weeks so my break wont come til prob mid december.

Im still up in the air on the product. In january ill try again on a bulk with some XFA and see how it roles.

right now I am happy with my endurance results. Im just mad at over doing it. I guess I have to come to terms with getting old lol

Final weight 219

Im due for a bodpod measurement next week after my bday

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well with the results you saw it looks like I will be hitting some of this up in the spring ;) looks great man. Im glad you saw such dramatic increases in your endurance. youll get that strength back like they said rest rest rest, even when you want to be killin in there everyday.

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
No more kids for me, Im getting snipped to make sure it doesnt happen lol

Alrighty all finished up, aside from overdoing it in the end not too bad. I finished up the bottle this week, and even though i was trying to drop weight, my biggest benefit was endurance, I did drop some strength, mostly from the over training. ALl the running, and surfing, and physical activity gave me the ability to feel like I wasnt over training. But towards the end I lost alot of hunger, strength and was feeling really worn out. In the middle of the run things were firing on all cylinders, recovery was top notch both in between sets, and next day DOMS. Where I felt it was more in sexual sides in terms of desire, erections and aggression. Even toward then end when I felt run down, i was still like a 16 yr old kid. No pimples, or oily hair,

When taken on an empty stomach it made me feel a little woosy.

In the end, my long distance running times dropped like a rock
my paddling out on the surf boards got faster, my distance increased,
recovery again was much quicker in between sets and doms eliminated

again strength loss but that seems to be self inflicted i'm due for a good few weeks off however Im due for a upcoming pt test in the next few weeks so my break wont come til prob mid december.

Im still up in the air on the product. In january ill try again on a bulk with some XFA and see how it roles.

right now I am happy with my endurance results. Im just mad at over doing it. I guess I have to come to terms with getting old lol

Final weight 219

Im due for a bodpod measurement next week after my bday
Thoroughly enjoyed the log man, glad you liked theTest Factor, can't wait to see how you like them on a bulk as well and alongside XFA for more of a strength gain.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thoroughly enjoyed the log man, glad you liked theTest Factor, can't wait to see how you like them on a bulk as well and alongside XFA for more of a strength gain.
This... :)