Need2Sleep Review..WOW!-NeedToBuildMuscle

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.47%

Need2Sleep Review..WOW!-NeedToBuildMuscle

I have taken various sleeping products and eventually stuck with melatonin to help me get a good night sleep.

Last month I was designated to cover nights for a while. I work in construction as a superintendent/engineer; work 10-15 hours a night, 6 nights a week. Therefore, I am having to get the most out of myself and I can absolutely not sleep during the day hours; live in apartment and its very loud and annoying.

After a while of taking melatonin, it started to give me headaches for days and I would feel like I was hungover the following day. Spoke with Needtogetaas about this and he hooked me up!

All I can say is....I have never slept this good in a very long time. Sleeping 8-11 hours as opposed to 6 hours a night. No more headaches, no more sandbagging eyes and etc.
    I need the sleep to be effective in my work and as well get the recovery needed for the workouts. There have been nights when I do not even wake up to use the restroom.

Thanks you **** as I am now not stressing about getting sleep and I am fuller recovered the next day!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

This sounds GREAT. Need to get me some of this. I use meatonin and valerian root on a regular basis. Works"ok" but sometimes hit and miss. thanks for your review

RECOVERBRO

3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Veteran

Great review! The guys at **** seem to have a very solid line!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.47%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Great review! The guys at **** seem to have a very solid line!
    I am very hard to please when it comes to products but **** had blown my mind.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.12%

They have GREAT stuff that really works
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad415 View Post
    I have taken various sleeping products and eventually stuck with melatonin to help me get a good night sleep.

Last month I was designated to cover nights for a while. I work in construction as a superintendent/engineer; work 10-15 hours a night, 6 nights a week. Therefore, I am having to get the most out of myself and I can absolutely not sleep during the day hours; live in apartment and its very loud and annoying.

After a while of taking melatonin, it started to give me headaches for days and I would feel like I was hungover the following day. Spoke with Needtogetaas about this and he hooked me up!

All I can say is....I have never slept this good in a very long time. Sleeping 8-11 hours as opposed to 6 hours a night. No more headaches, no more sandbagging eyes and etc.
    I need the sleep to be effective in my work and as well get the recovery needed for the workouts. There have been nights when I do not even wake up to use the restroom.

Thanks you **** as I am now not stressing about getting sleep and I am fuller recovered the next day!
    This is what I have been saying, need2sleep is best sleep aid I have tried .

Similar Forum Threads

1. NeedToBuildMuscle Original Better Protein Bars Review!
    By JudgementDay in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 07:36 AM
  2. NeedtoBuildMuscle's Better Protein Bars Review
    By muscl3s in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 07:26 PM
  3. NEED2SLEEP review from an insomniac
    By kanakafarian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 05:04 AM
  4. Need2Sleep-NeedToBuildMuscle