HGHpro: Anabolic Innovations 3 day mini log! - AnabolicMinds.com

HGHpro: Anabolic Innovations 3 day mini log!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    brad1224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    33872

    Reputation

    HGHpro: Anabolic Innovations 3 day mini log!


    Anabolic Innovations HGHpro




    What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of human growth hormone boosters you have used in the past? Most people feel let down, and lied to. Let down because when it comes down to it, the things we were “supposed” to feel, according to the bottle, or the person selling it, never happened. Many other companies try and make their GH product do other things such as boost testosterone or add stimulant type components so you feel “something” to mask the lack of effectiveness on boosting HGH levels in the body. By focusing just on elevation of HGH levels here’s what you can expect:

    What HGH PRO WILL do:

    - Promote healthy HGH levels.
    - Promote deeper and more restful sleep
    - Increase appetite
    - Increase strength
    - Increase recovery
    - Promote clear skin
    - Support optimal acetyl-choline production
    - Control prolactin
    - Control somatostatin
    - Increase fat loss


    Ingredient Profile
    AlphaSize® (Alpha-Glycerol Phosphoryl Choline) (Alpha-GPC) 500 mg **
    Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) 600 mg **
    Human Growth Hormone Poteniator Complex 500 mg **
    Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa)
    Green Tea (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG)
    Shilajit (5% Fulvic Acid)
    Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCI)
    Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid)
    Zinc (As Zinc Chelate)

    I would like to thank Anabolic Innovations for the opportunity to log HGHpro for three days. I will be dosing it at the recommended dosage, which is five caps 30 to 45 min before bed.

    I will be Grading it on these three things:
    1. Deeper and more restful sleep
    2. Improved Recovery
    3. Increase in strength

    I will post up my workouts and the amount i sleep and how well i slept that night that night, and how sore i am after waking. Should be a good run. Hope to have people follow this short mini log.

    Lets get started.

  2. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6933

    Reputation

    I am in
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. New Member
    brad1224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    33872

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I am in
    solid, thanks for joining
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    brad1224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    33872

    Reputation

    here is my shoulder workout from today...i will be dosing my first dose of five caps tonight befor bed. Just thought id add some stuff to this log.

    Shoulders:

    Smith BNP:
    135x10 135x10 185x5 205x3 225x2 with a spot 135x Failure

    Reverse Flys:
    20x20 25x20 30x20 30x20

    Arnold Press:
    50x10 60x10 70x8 70x8

    Behind the Back shrugs:
    225x15 315x15 405x15 495x10

    Front raises:
    30x20 35x20 40x20 40x20

    Upright Row:
    135x10 135x10 135x10

    Side laterals:
    30x20 30x20 30x20

    solid day today. these next three days im just downing a monster before i lift so i can see if HGHpro does some of the things it says...even though its only three days.
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6933

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by brad1224 View Post
    here is my shoulder workout from today...i will be dosing my first dose of five caps tonight befor bed. Just thought id add some stuff to this log.

    Shoulders:

    Smith BNP:
    135x10 135x10 185x5 205x3 225x2 with a spot 135x Failure

    Reverse Flys:
    20x20 25x20 30x20 30x20

    Arnold Press:
    50x10 60x10 70x8 70x8

    Behind the Back shrugs:
    225x15 315x15 405x15 495x10

    Front raises:
    30x20 35x20 40x20 40x20

    Upright Row:
    135x10 135x10 135x10

    Side laterals:
    30x20 30x20 30x20

    solid day today. these next three days im just downing a monster before i lift so i can see if HGHpro does some of the things it says...even though its only three days.
    The 5 cap dose is a misprint only dose 4 caps.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. New Member
    TeamT10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    171

    Reputation

    solid log bro, goodluck to you as well, gona compare the results at the end
  7. New Member
    brad1224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    33872

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamT10 View Post
    solid log bro, goodluck to you as well, gona compare the results at the end
    thanks man, will do
  8. New Member
    brad1224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    33872

    Reputation

    ok so a change of plans...i will be dosing it 4 caps for three nights then 3 caps the 4th night.

    so 5caps per night is a misprint. its 4 caps per night

    thanks for the heads up Pbroke
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6933

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by brad1224 View Post
    ok so a change of plans...i will be dosing it 4 caps for three nights then 3 caps the 4th night.

    so 5caps per night is a misprint. its 4 caps per night

    thanks for the heads up Pbroke
    No prob. The misprint labels will be gone with the new labels for AI Sports Nutrition name change soon.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  10. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    263803

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    No prob. The misprint labels will be gone with the new labels for AI Sports Nutrition name change soon.
    I send you a pm bro ,maybe your box is full??
  11. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6933

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    I send you a pm bro ,maybe your box is full??
    Nope I got the PM and it has been answered.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  12. New Member
    brad1224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    33872

    Reputation

    Night One

    Sleep:
    Well last nights sleep was def out of the ordinary. I didnt move once, i fell asleep in the same position that i woke up in. Woke up before my alarm and did not feel tired one bit.

    Recovery:
    Did shoulders and traps yesterday, nothing is sore...even my joints. Usually after i do shoulders my right shoulder hurts a bit. Not sure if that has anything to do with HGHpro but i like it lol. Ill check up on the recovery later today to see if i feel sore at all.

    Strength:
    Well i have arms today so i will have to post up after my workout how the strength gains are.

    for the first night i was impressed...ill give the grade after i lift so i can see if it increased my strength.
  13. New Member
    brad1224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    33872

    Reputation

    strength was up a little, nothing crazy. but its expected because it is the first day lol.

    all in all it was a great first day. 4/5 solid product so far
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6933

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by brad1224 View Post
    strength was up a little, nothing crazy. but its expected because it is the first day lol.

    all in all it was a great first day. 4/5 solid product so far
    Good stuff bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  15. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4828

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by brad1224 View Post
    Night One

    Sleep:
    Well last nights sleep was def out of the ordinary. I didnt move once, i fell asleep in the same position that i woke up in. Woke up before my alarm and did not feel tired one bit.

    Recovery:
    Did shoulders and traps yesterday, nothing is sore...even my joints. Usually after i do shoulders my right shoulder hurts a bit. Not sure if that has anything to do with HGHpro but i like it lol. Ill check up on the recovery later today to see if i feel sore at all.

    Strength:
    Well i have arms today so i will have to post up after my workout how the strength gains are.

    for the first night i was impressed...ill give the grade after i lift so i can see if it increased my strength.
    Great to hear it! It is only the first night so let's see how it does the next few nights hope it goes as well.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  16. New Member
    brad1224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    33872

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Good stuff bro.
    yes sir!
  17. New Member
    brad1224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    33872

    Reputation

    [QUOTE=CROWLER;2572588]Great to hear it! It is only the first night so let's see how it does the next few nights hope it goes as well.[/QUOT

    it sure is boss, se shall see
  18. New Member
    brad1224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    33872

    Reputation

    Night Two


    Sleep
    Once again sleep was crazy good. I actually dont even remember falling asleep! it was like the bed just ate me lol. Sleep extra long today just because i didnt have to get out of bed.

    Recovery
    had arms yesterday and my tris are usually always sore the next day, but not today. They feel fuller and usually the next day the feel flat because they are repairing.

    Strength:
    Had legs today and i have to say my stregth did increase. Nothing crazy but it was noticeable to me.

    for the second day i am really amazed at the product....seems to start working after the first dose almost.

    it recieved a 4.5/5 today. every day it gets better

    here was my leg day:

    ATG Squat:
    135x10 135x10 225x10 315x10 365x5 405x5

    straight leg "super stiff leg" deads (standing on three plates):
    135x10 135x10 185x10 185x10 225x10

    Leg Press: (plates per side)
    3x10 6x8 7x8 8x6 8x6

    ATG Smith Front squats:
    135x10 135x10 185x8 185x8

    Hamstring Curl:
    95x12 110x12 125x12 140x12

    Leg Ext: (single leg)
    50x12 60x12 70x12 100x10
  19. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6933

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by brad1224 View Post
    Night Two


    Sleep
    Once again sleep was crazy good. I actually dont even remember falling asleep! it was like the bed just ate me lol. Sleep extra long today just because i didnt have to get out of bed.

    Recovery
    had arms yesterday and my tris are usually always sore the next day, but not today. They feel fuller and usually the next day the feel flat because they are repairing.

    Strength:
    Had legs today and i have to say my stregth did increase. Nothing crazy but it was noticeable to me.

    for the second day i am really amazed at the product....seems to start working after the first dose almost.

    it recieved a 4.5/5 today. every day it gets better

    here was my leg day:

    ATG Squat:
    135x10 135x10 225x10 315x10 365x5 405x5

    straight leg "super stiff leg" deads (standing on three plates):
    135x10 135x10 185x10 185x10 225x10

    Leg Press: (plates per side)
    3x10 6x8 7x8 8x6 8x6

    ATG Smith Front squats:
    135x10 135x10 185x8 185x8

    Hamstring Curl:
    95x12 110x12 125x12 140x12

    Leg Ext: (single leg)
    50x12 60x12 70x12 100x10
    Good looking workout bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  20. New Member
    brad1224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    33872

    Reputation

    thank you boss, it was a tough one for sure
  21. New Member
    brad1224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    33872

    Reputation

    after i lift ill give a grade for last night, just wanted to say that i slept 12 hours last night it was rediculous. i could have slept the day away!

    what i do like is that i dont feel tired when i wake up. I dont feel like i have to have a cup of coffee or something to wake up. I am wide away when i get out of bed!
  22. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6933

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by brad1224 View Post
    after i lift ill give a grade for last night, just wanted to say that i slept 12 hours last night it was rediculous. i could have slept the day away!

    what i do like is that i dont feel tired when i wake up. I dont feel like i have to have a cup of coffee or something to wake up. I am wide away when i get out of bed!
    Yeah I hate the groggy feeling some stuff gives the next morning.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  23. New Member
    brad1224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    33872

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Yeah I hate the groggy feeling some stuff gives the next morning.
    yes sir!
  24. New Member
    brad1224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    33872

    Reputation

    Night Three

    Sleep:
    Sleep was rediculously good last night. Slept 12 hours and is was some deep sleep. I passed out like instantly. Last night's sleep was better than night two...so its looking like the more i take HGHpro the beter it is to me

    Recovery:
    legs are a little sore but its ok, i like the sore feeling as long as it goes away in a day or two. Usually i am sore for at least 5 days after i lift legs so we shall see how long it takes for me to fully recover

    Strength:
    Did back today and my strength and pump was great today. Had a great back workout. Short and sweet

    after last nights sleep i have to give this a 5/5!!!
  25. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969163

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nice. It looks like each night got a little better for you!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  26. New Member
    brad1224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    33872

    Reputation

    oh it for sure is...do to the mix up i was able to do a day four with three caps. ill trow that grading up tonight. and possibly a final review...if not tonight tomorrow for sure
  27. New Member
    brad1224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    33872

    Reputation

    Night 4

    I only was able to take three caps for this final night in the mini log. but was still impressed with the sleep!

    Sleep:
    sleep was great again tonight! i was confused when i woke up. I thought it was time to wake but the alarm didnt go off so i looked at the time and i woke up 2 hours before the alarm was set to go off. I felt like i got a full night of sleep when i woke up. It was great!

    Recovery:
    arms are not sore two days later...tris usually are always sore. Back isnt sore either. Great recovery, prob due to the sleep i am getting.

    Strength:
    Strength was def up today . had legs and i was able to get an extra rep in on my last set of squats. It was solid

    over all grade is another 5/5! ill post up my leg day.

    the final review will be posted tom so keep posted
  28. New Member
    brad1224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    33872

    Reputation

    here was my leg workout today

    it was a lot shorter than my usual lifts but i had to bust it out quick:

    ATG Squats:
    135x10 135x10 225x10 315x10 405x5 435x2

    Deadlifts:
    135x5 225x5 315x5 405x5 495x3

    Leg ext:
    just did three sets of 12

    really short but legs were pumped!
  29. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969163

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Interesting to hear that you still had a great experience from three caps.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  30. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6933

    Reputation

    Very nice. Some people only take 2 a night and 2 pre-workout and it works. I don't take it that way but others do. I am glad you enjoyed it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  31. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,327
    Rep Power
    123303

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Excellent mini log! Cant wait for the final review!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  32. New Member
    brad1224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    33872

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Very nice. Some people only take 2 a night and 2 pre-workout and it works. I don't take it that way but others do. I am glad you enjoyed it.
    interesting, preworkout? really. Hmm guess i can see where that would benefit you
  33. New Member
    brad1224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    33872

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Excellent mini log! Cant wait for the final review!
    thanks man, yeah ill throw up the final review after i lift today so keep posted
  34. New Member
    brad1224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    33872

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Interesting to hear that you still had a great experience from three caps.
    yea i thought so too. esp because im not sure if weight has an issue with this supp. 235 so thought that id have to take a bit more, not less
  35. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Taking it preworkout helps generate a higher than normal surge of GH post workout. Works crazy well on leg day.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  36. New Member
    brad1224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    33872

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Taking it preworkout helps generate a higher than normal surge of GH post workout. Works crazy well on leg day.
    now you let me know lol

    ill try that when i scoop up a bottle of my own
  37. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6933

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by brad1224 View Post
    now you let me know lol

    ill try that when i scoop up a bottle of my own
    If you do let us know how it works out.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  38. New Member
    brad1224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    33872

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    If you do let us know how it works out.
    will do boss
  39. New Member
    brad1224's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    33872

    Reputation

    FINAL REVIEW!!!


    ok so here is the final review:

    Sleep:
    The sleep that i had while i was on HGHpro is addicting. I dont think i have ever the kind of deep sleep that i recieved from HGHpro. The sleep was deep and i had no problem falling asleep. Also in the morning there was no "tired" feeling, i was fully rested.

    Recovery:
    Recovery was great also! was not sore the four days that i took it. I just did chest yesterday and my chest is sooo sore today. I need to hop on this again

    Strength:
    Strength was up a little. Nothing totally crazy, but i know if i had a whole bottle of it. But an increase none the less!

    OVERALL RATING: 4.75/5, prob would be a perfect 5 if i had a whole supply to see if the strength would increase more.

    thanks again AI fro the opportunity!

    overall rating:
  40. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6933

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by brad1224 View Post
    FINAL REVIEW!!!


    ok so here is the final review:

    Sleep:
    The sleep that i had while i was on HGHpro is addicting. I dont think i have ever the kind of deep sleep that i recieved from HGHpro. The sleep was deep and i had no problem falling asleep. Also in the morning there was no "tired" feeling, i was fully rested.

    Recovery:
    Recovery was great also! was not sore the four days that i took it. I just did chest yesterday and my chest is sooo sore today. I need to hop on this again

    Strength:
    Strength was up a little. Nothing totally crazy, but i know if i had a whole bottle of it. But an increase none the less!

    OVERALL RATING: 4.75/5, prob would be a perfect 5 if i had a whole supply to see if the strength would increase more.

    thanks again AI fro the opportunity!

    overall rating:
    Thank you very much for trying the product and giving a detailed review.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Innovations Swole Stack + HGHPro Review
    By Boomer Jackso in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 08:38 AM
  2. ++Anabolic Innovations HGHpro 3 day mini log
    By schizm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 02:06 AM
  3. Anabolic Innovations HGHPro Issues
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 12:33 PM
  4. anabolic innovations-hghpro
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 03:23 PM
  5. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in