HGHpro: Anabolic Innovations 3 day mini log!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Thank you very much for trying the product and giving a detailed review.
    no doubt, im a man of my word.

    if we are a winner for the most viewed how will you guys contact us?


  2. We usually post in the threads and then also PM our winners.

    Thanks for the review and glad you liked your sample.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  3. Quote Originally Posted by brad1224 View Post
    no doubt, im a man of my word.

    if we are a winner for the most viewed how will you guys contact us?
    I will also take into account the quality of the log along with views to determine winners. I will create a thread in our subforum announcing the winner and PM's will be sent.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    We usually post in the threads and then also PM our winners.

    Thanks for the review and glad you liked your sample.
    oh sounds good to me. would love to try a whole bottle. and log it

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I will also take into account the quality of the log along with views to determine winners. I will create a thread in our subforum announcing the winner and PM's will be sent.
    solid, i know my log is high quality

  6. results look great so far.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    results look great so far.
    thanks boss, log is over for now...but would love to start it up again with a whole bottle this time around
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Innovations Swole Stack + HGHPro Review
    By Boomer Jackso in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 09:38 AM
  2. ++Anabolic Innovations HGHpro 3 day mini log
    By schizm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 03:06 AM
  3. Anabolic Innovations HGHPro Issues
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 01:33 PM
  4. anabolic innovations-hghpro
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 04:23 PM
  5. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:16 PM
Log in
Log in