Muscle Marinade Slin Shot and bunch of other crazy sh!t

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ok its almost game time....

Muscle Marinade Slin Shot and bunch of other crazy sh!t

18 months progress pictures

Big Thank-you also goes out to Grambo and Purus Labs for providing a quality product for me to log....

The bad news
This is day 7 of muscle marinade i only just got the slin shot so bit of a late start

The good news
Liking it so much i will run for an extra 7 days to make up for the lost time... Great taste great intensity

Im putting the slin shot to the test

Carbs

Pre wo 90g
Post WO 110g
Post post 50g

Current Cycle

Super-DMZ 20mg ED split
Dbol 50mg Pre WO
Proviron 50mg ED
Test E 250mg EW
Test Undeconate 500mg EW SPONSORED
EQ 300mg EW
Tren E 300mg EW
HCG 350iu E4D Axio

Day 7

Weight 220 + 2.4
Waist 32.9 +0.2”
BP 120 / 70

Nutrition

My nutrition is being tweaked as im currently on Tren Enth and **** is burning calories like nobodies business. I was at 4200 cals with 60 20 20 macro expressed as % in grams not calories. However im slowly adding carbs to find my sweet spot for lean bulk

Currently at 4800 calories 350 in carbs chest and back day, im carb cycling and most of carbs come in or oround WO tapering off towards the end of the day, last meal of the day meal 7 consists of 1 cup egg whites 1 cup whole Omega 3 eggs

Training
When it comes to training, I can't go balls to the wall heavy anyway due to a badly inflamed rotator cuff, ill be working through and around.

I like train pretty much instinctively with all the basic power moves, flat bench, deads, squats... For now no shoulders per se which will also limit triceps no skull crushers or dips so ill be triple super setting triceps.

Supplements

NO Infuse LG Science
Postal LG
Lipotric Protein LG
Musle Marinade
SLIN shot
Animal Stak
Animal PAK
waxymaize Post WO carbs
Creapure
Fish oil 12G DAILY
CLA
NAC
Vitex
Taurine
hawthorn berry extract
Coq Q-10
I has precription meds for BP (Levitin)when needed
valium and ambien when needed

Secret weapons

I eat 4-5 bananas a day and never had cramps, HR monitor, Harbinger lifting hooks, Big back Grips, Shaker, Oats, Omega 3 eggs, 110% determination

I have been chosen to test and review Purus Labs Muscle Marinade, I am a total stim junkie, so this stuff will be put to the test for sure.

Here is the write up:

Muscle Marinade

Muscle Marinade represents a true breakthrough in the supplement industry with a specific focus on pre workout nutrition. Muscle Marinade was engineered using a detailed, systematic and scientifically sound approach (outlined in the white paper) including only those ingredients supported by peer reviewed and published scientific data in human subjects (in addition to strong anecdotal evidence) and included at the dosage used in the clinical research studies. The ingredient matrix comprising Muscle Marinade addresses all components related to both exercise performance and exercise recovery. Performance-related factors include mind/muscle stimulation and energy production, hydrogen ion buffering, electrolyte balancing and hydration, and enhancement of muscle power and endurance. Recovery-related factors include insulin release and nutrient shuttling, cortisol reduction, protein anabolism, enhancement of cellular immunity, and improved health and antioxidant defense. Collectively, the ingredients provided within Muscle Marinade serve a dual purpose:

* To improve acute exercise performance
* To facilitate post exercise recovery

Muscle Marinade Product Label The preworkout category has long been riddled with ineffective, underdosed products lacking scientific validation. Companies do zero research yet pump tons of marketing dollars into convincing consumers their product is the best available. Typically, they design lengthy and purposely confusing nutrition panels, haphazardly concoct pixie dust proprietary blends masking their cheap formulas, and load half the container with filler attempting to fool consumers into thinking they are getting more.

Consider Muscle Marinade™ the anomaly. It was systematically forged from science and research by real scientists and athletes, boasting an ensemble of performance enhancing and recovery stimulating ingredients supported by peer reviewed and published human scientific data. Taking it a step further, Muscle Marinade™ includes the clinically supported effective dosage of each ingredient in every one scoop serving. NO OTHER COMPANY’S PRODUCT can match these claims. All facets of exercise performance and recovery are addressed within our formula including increasing high intensity power output and muscular work, boosting mental acuity, enhancing fluid balance and hydration, reducing cortisol and free radical damage, enhancing cellular immunity, and facilitating maximal post exercise protein synthesis. Marketing does not propel or sustain our products; Efficacy and Results do.

Thats it for now

Smutty jokes and nudes very much welcome

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Proviron 50mg ED
Test E 250mg EW
Test Undeconate 500mg EW
EQ 300mg EW
Tren E 400mg EW
Dbol 50mg ED
Super-DMZ 20mg ED

Weight 220 +2.4
Waist 32.9 +0.2
BP 126 / 75

DAY 8 of 30 day blast

LEGS

Feel like sh!t, ive had a bad cold but ive been lifting through it the only thing thats has really suffered is cardio

No heroics today, had busy schedule forced my arse to gym at 9pm which meant massive amount of carbs before bed, slin-shot do your thing

50 mins legs concluded with 50 squats for 135
20 mins cardio directly after WO

If i can help in anyway please feel free to post here or PM me any time re concerns, suggestions or just about anything, here to serve

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Im putting the slin shot to the test

Carbs
Pre wo 90g
Post WO 110g
Post post 50g

Texan281

Awards
Kinda an understatement putting it as "bunch of other crazy sh!t"

lol @ valium "when needed". Id be eatin that stuff like candy...

Sucks about the rotator cuff. I had to take a month off due to the same thing. Lost alot of strength but my shoulder feels great. My advice is to due some rotator cuff exercises. Stuff like light side raises and lateral raises. Theres this one but im not sure what its called...you have your hand by your side and invert it to where your hand is facing away from your body then bring it up diagnolly sort of making a v-shape. Those really help whenever my shoulder starts to nag

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im up in this log!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Since I got invited sure ill keep am eye too subd

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Look like a lot of stuff hard to tel which supp is doing what. On other note what is inside mm, ingredients?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Yo!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WAZZZUP!!! In Ed, Your not going to know what to do with yourself after this log...LOL

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Early start today,

I will get to everyone's questions later,

Just weighed in at 221.6 + 4lbs....

Chest and test the water with some light shoulders

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Let's see what's going on in here.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man!! I just got to say you're taking a lot of stuff!! I understand some of it but not all...

The Marinade is very strong, I think the strongest pre-workout I've taken... it's a good stim though. No crash...

One question how do you get away with all those orals you're taking. Dbol, Winnie, Super-DMZ seems like a lot for the liver to handle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never tried proviron, was always afraid of raising libido any higher than it already is :D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for another Ed-mazing log!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Man!! I just got to say you're taking a lot of stuff!! I understand some of it but not all...

The Marinade is very strong, I think the strongest pre-workout I've taken... it's a good stim though. No crash...

One question how do you get away with all those orals you're taking. Dbol, Winnie, Super-DMZ seems like a lot for the liver to handle.
...on top of finishing Anavar only a month or so ago...but I'm game! Chemical enhancement at its best!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That supplement list is a fulltime job EddyDub!! Nobody could ever accuse you of half-assing it...

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed! Tear it up Ed! Your gonna like this stuff!

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
looks promising... Im in!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this one Ed!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Oh, yeah...who makes Slin Shot or are you talking about real insulin?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Look like a lot of stuff hard to tel which supp is doing what. On other note what is inside mm, ingredients?

Fair comments here... This is just a brief answer and i would be happy to elaborate.

Here goes,

Firstly there is no Winny in this cycle but yes there is a lot of AAS going on in here, Ill go through them one by one and why....

Test E was base 750mg was given the Test Undeconate to log so i dropped the Test E to 250 and run 1cc of the Test Undeconate for same total 750mg

Proviron on its own pretty much useless except for libido but has remarkable synergies with others AAS... Ill explain more on this one also i am fortunate in that i have very low estro sensitivity, proviron has also served as my only source of AI for entire cycle (Aromasin on hand)

EQ 300mg is a very low dose and adds nothing in terms of gains it was added along with Anavar for collagen synthesis and tissue repair respectively, I have lots of research to back this up. I was fully aware that my rapid strength gains could be a problem for my tendons and ligaments so i was somewhat prepared.

Tren Enth, ive had some experience with oral Tren clones and was familiar with the sides and added 8 weeks ago to further my recomp, this has worked very successfully.

Super-DMZ and Dbol was added 8 days ago for a 30 day blast to conclude this cycle... Aggressive dosing yes, however i am pretty in tune with my body at this point and am ready drop at any sign of distress, im looking to end this cycle at 225lb with the same bf as last picture which i estimate to be 10%

I keep a very close eye on my BP and wear a HR monitor at all times, i have also had blood work done twice during this cycle and it results gave me the confidence for this final blast

As far as the stims go, i am a complete stim junkie, I can take 200mcg of Clen and head off to bed hence i was particularly interested in Muscle Marinade

Like i said id be happy to elaborate on any or all

Oh, yeah...who makes Slin Shot or are you talking about real insulin?
Slin Shot is part of this log and provided by Purus Labs along with Muscle Marinade

but i am deep into researching real injectable insulin for a future cycle, this is very dangerous stuff and not to be taken lightly

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established

Fair comments here... This is just a brief answer and i would be happy to elaborate.

Here goes,

Firstly there is no Winny in this cycle but yes there is a lot of AAS going on in here, Ill go through them one by one and why....

Test E was base 750mg was given the Test Undeconate to log so i dropped the Test E to 250 and run 1cc of the Test Undeconate for same total 750mg

Proviron on its own pretty much useless except for libido but has remarkable synergies with others AAS... Ill explain more on this one also i am fortunate in that i have very low estro sensitivity, proviron has also served as my only source of AI for entire cycle (Aromasin on hand)

EQ 300mg is a very low dose and adds nothing in terms of gains it was added along with Anavar for collagen synthesis and tissue repair respectively, I have lots of research to back this up. I was fully aware that my rapid strength gains could be a problem for my tendons and ligaments so i was somewhat prepared.

Tren Enth, ive had some experience with oral Tren clones and was familiar with the sides and added 8 weeks ago to further my recomp, this has worked very successfully.

Super-DMZ and Dbol was added 8 days ago for a 30 day blast to conclude this cycle... Aggressive dosing yes, however i am pretty in tune with my body at this point and am ready drop at any sign of distress, im looking to end this cycle at 225lb with the same bf as last picture which i estimate to be 10%

I keep a very close eye on my BP and wear a HR monitor at all times, i have also had blood work done twice during this cycle and it results gave me the confidence for this final blast

As far as the stims go, i am a complete stim junkie, I can take 200mcg of Clen and head off to bed hence i was particularly interested in Muscle Marinade

Like i said id be happy to elaborate on any or all

Slin Shot is part of this log and provided by Purus Labs along with Muscle Marinade

but i am deep into researching real injectable insulin for a future cycle, this is very dangerous stuff and not to be taken lightly
I know! I took a cycle of real insulin (Humulin-R) earlier this year. It worked well, but I also put on a little bit of fat. Next time I'll try a bit of T3 to mitigate the fat gain...Damn! I've learned a LOT on here!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
:sombrero:I'm for your log!!
ty

I'm in!!!
ty

I cant help but watch this.
Ill try not to disappoint :)

You do like going all out, don't you?!?!?
Always

In for the win my friend.
ty

ty

Kinda an understatement putting it as "bunch of other crazy sh!t"

lol @ valium "when needed". Id be eatin that stuff like candy...

Sucks about the rotator cuff. I had to take a month off due to the same thing. Lost alot of strength but my shoulder feels great. My advice is to due some rotator cuff exercises. Stuff like light side raises and lateral raises. Theres this one but im not sure what its called...you have your hand by your side and invert it to where your hand is facing away from your body then bring it up diagnolly sort of making a v-shape. Those really help whenever my shoulder starts to nag
back to you on this one, have a lot of research that im happy to share in regards but found DC stretches to be of great help

im up in this log!
GoHardOrGoHme

Im in bro.
ty

Since I got invited sure ill keep am eye too subd
ty

I'm in ed!
ty

Here mate!
ty

WAZZZUP!!! In Ed, Your not going to know what to do with yourself after this log...LOL
Oh i got a few ideas :)

Let's see what's going on in here.
yes sir

ty

Never tried proviron, was always afraid of raising libido any higher than it already is :D
haha..... Im lucky it has served as my sole AI (low estro sensitivity), i do have Aromasin on hand

In for another Ed-mazing log!
LOL

In my man ;)
ty

subbed Ed!!!
Thank-you Major

That supplement list is a fulltime job EddyDub!! Nobody could ever accuse you of half-assing it...
Nope... All In

Subscribed! Tear it up Ed! Your gonna like this stuff!
Do my best boss

in brother
ty

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I know! I took a cycle of real insulin (Humulin-R) earlier this year. It worked well, but I also put on a little bit of fat. Next time I'll try a bit of T3 to mitigate the fat gain...Damn! I've learned a LOT on here!
Nice...

Definitely interested to here about your experience with this and any tips as to what you might have done differently

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Nice...

Definitely interested to here about your experience with this and any tips as to what you might have done differently
It was interesting, to say the least. If I can find and paste this link called "Insulin Information Here," I will. First of all, I learned to use only a fast-acting insulin (such as Humulin-R or Humalog). You can buy Humulin-R without a prescription, Humalog you need to have either a prescription or someone who can get it for you who is diabetic. Also, start with only 2 IU and work up in 1 IU increments to 10 IU, probably only 3 days per week, which is what I did, for no longer than four weeks. 10 IU is enough to make you grow; I wouldn't go above that. I injected in the abdomen right after training, and I didn't wait 15 minutes to eat--I had my PWO shake right there, in some Gatorade for the extra carbs. I then went home and ate a normal meal with carbs and kept sugary things on hand--Coke/Pepsi, candy, Gatorade, etc.--in case I felt any signs of hypoglycemia coming on. This is your body's way of telling you to get carbs in you, QUICK. I also did not sleep for 4-6 hours after injecting because, well, if you experience those things in your sleep, you could DIE. I'd do it again, but I would probably get a little more knowledge (a friend of mine has Humalog 75/25 and I'm wondering if I can use that) and make sure I had some T3 on hand for the fat gain.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
It was interesting, to say the least. If I can find and paste this link called "Insulin Information Here," I will. First of all, I learned to use only a fast-acting insulin (such as Humulin-R or Humalog). You can buy Humulin-R without a prescription, Humalog you need to have either a prescription or someone who can get it for you who is diabetic. Also, start with only 2 IU and work up in 1 IU increments to 10 IU, probably only 3 days per week, which is what I did, for no longer than four weeks. 10 IU is enough to make you grow; I wouldn't go above that. I injected in the abdomen right after training, and I didn't wait 15 minutes to eat--I had my PWO shake right there, in some Gatorade for the extra carbs. I then went home and ate a normal meal with carbs and kept sugary things on hand--Coke/Pepsi, candy, Gatorade, etc.--in case I felt any signs of hypoglycemia coming on. This is your body's way of telling you to get carbs in you, QUICK. I also did not sleep for 4-6 hours after injecting because, well, if you experience those things in your sleep, you could DIE. I'd do it again, but I would probably get a little more knowledge (a friend of mine has Humalog 75/25 and I'm wondering if I can use that) and make sure I had some T3 on hand for the fat gain.
Excellent....

Im told IM the way to go, faster in faster out,

we should swap email and share research on this one i definitely want to be 110% prepared before i take the plunge

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Excellent....

Im told IM the way to go, faster in faster out,

we should swap email and share research on this one i definitely want to be 110% prepared before i take the plunge
PM sent...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yo ed... looks good, looks great actually ;). You'll get mad strength and pumps from the dymeth and dbol; 50 dbol pre-wo sounds fun. You're doing something pretty similar to what i'm doing, pumping some orals and injects, kinda recomping in the 220's. Good luck man.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
General question to all who can answer. How do I go about getting a complete blood count test? I don't really have a primary doctor and no insurance, so I don't really have a direction as to where to go or who to call. I have the name of an endo? But that's a bit much for such a generic test as a CBC.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
General question to all who can answer. How do I go about getting a complete blood count test? I don't really have a primary doctor and no insurance, so I don't really have a direction as to where to go or who to call. I have the name of an endo? But that's a bit much for such a generic test as a CBC.
Not 100% sure as Dr writes it up for me but Quest Diagnostics does mine i would assume you could go direct to them

and you could post results up here there are guys here that are qualified to accurately read the results,

Join this thread and ask your question here
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/94002-post-your-androgel-3.html

JanSz will know the answer to this one prob others i the thread or just PM him direct, nice guy

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Wow hahaha huge cycle and others :D
late start but reporting for duty :dance:

im in man.....
cheers

yo ed... looks good, looks great actually ;). You'll get mad strength and pumps from the dymeth and dbol; 50 dbol pre-wo sounds fun. You're doing something pretty similar to what i'm doing, pumping some orals and injects, kinda recomping in the 220's. Good luck man.
Kewl.... Yea im one of the lucky ones no back pumps actaually no real sides at all, so pressing it all the way home :scool:

Yea fugg the endo they to expensive, answered your question above but JanSz is your man

:party: