Erase or Triazole
- 09-06-2010, 07:20 PM
- 09-06-2010, 07:36 PM
- 09-06-2010, 08:04 PM
I still feel that it's too early to make that decision. Both products look very promising and both come from reputable companies (I purchased both).Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
09-06-2010, 08:05 PM
09-06-2010, 08:15 PM
09-06-2010, 08:17 PM
09-06-2010, 09:05 PM
Triazole it is!!!!!! I entered in the contest for Erase...didnt win... It was 18.99 and i missed out.... Now its gonna be 29.99 which is the same as Triazole price..Not on nutra but most places...I have been following gamer2be08's log for Erase and ChristianLoving's log of Triazole....on that other forum..
09-07-2010, 01:35 AM
BTW, disregard the "Currently Out Of Stock" comment the shipment will arrive tomorrow (Tuesday)
09-07-2010, 10:54 AM
09-07-2010, 11:54 AM
09-07-2010, 01:32 PM
09-07-2010, 01:35 PM
11-07-2010, 02:47 AM
11-07-2010, 04:42 AM
I have taken both and so far Erase has far exceeded 4 caps of triazole. 2 erase a day I feel great. the triazole felt like it only kicked for about 2 weeks (it was a good 2 weeks) and then nothing after that.
11-07-2010, 05:18 AM
Triazole seems more interesting to me due to the fact it has the potential to reduce the amount of estrogen receptors.
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 10-18-2011, 12:52 PM
- By upINtheLBC in forum SupplementsReplies: 42Last Post: 04-27-2011, 12:25 AM
- By southpaw23 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-25-2010, 11:18 PM
- By bigwhiteguy29 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 13Last Post: 10-28-2010, 10:42 PM
- By youdood in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-16-2010, 02:15 PM