APS Mesomorph in the Morning (sponsored)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting a log on APS Mesomorph. Joakman over there was kind enough to send me a full tub rather than the 4 samples advertised (plus a t-shirt and shaker), so I'll take the opportunity to put up a log using this.

Does was 1 scoop at 6AM for a 6:30 workout. First impressions:

Taste: 9/10 - Grape flavor was good like Muscle Marinade grape, but not as strong, a bit sweeter like a kool-aid grape. It's good to cover up other flavors like EAA and ALCAR if you like adding stuff in your PreWO drink. Easy to drink, actually like it!

Energy: 9/10 - While I didn't get the euphoric feeling like from the first time using MM, it woke me up more than any preWO I can remember. On my drive in to the gym, usually my eyes are tired and I'm rubbing out the crusties. Well, sitting at a stop light I was surprised my eyes were wide open and I was wide awake. I had great focus at the gym, real good mind/muscle connection. I think it's the Thiamizine (Thiamine Disulfide Butyrate Ester), that stuff gives me great alertness and energy. I left the gym still feeling energized, and now 2 hours later I'm still going strong. I typically crash off of MM shortly after leaving the gym, eyes get heavy.

Endurance: 7/10 - I worked my 5x5 program today, so not much in the way of endurance. On set 4, I wasn't able to lift as much as Monday, but I've been stalling out lately. I wouldn't attribute it to Mesomorph, more likely time for a deload.

Pump: 7/10 - I just don't feel pumps too much on chest/leg/back days. Pumps hit me hardest on arm days. That being said, I do feel muscle fullness longer after my workout today than normal. Real test will be next week arm day.

Overall: 8/10 - For me, the energy is the most important thing since I workout typically around 5:30AM. Mesomorph seems to perk me up and keep me awake longer than other preWO supplements I've used. The taste is great too, no discomfort whatsoever. I'm looking forward to feeling the pump on arm day!

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 22 grams
Servings Per Container: 25

Amount Per Serving:
SYNTHENOX-CARNOSINE/NITRIC OXIDE SYNTHESIZING COMPLEX 10,300MG:
L-Citruline DL-Malate, Beta Alanine, Arginine Ethyl Ester DI-HCL, Icariin (50%), Glycocarn (GPLC)

MESOSWELL-CELL VOLUMIZING ATP MATRIX 4,500MG:
Di-creatine Malate, L-Taurine, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agmatine Sulfate

NEUROMORPH-NEURO ENERGIZED STIMULANT MATRIX 2,025MG:
Glucoronolactone, Thiamizine (Thiamine Disulfide Butyrate Ester), Methylxanthine Anhydrous (Caffeine), 3 7-Dihydro-3,7-Dimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione (Theobromine), Naringenin, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is the best preworkout powder I have used so far and I have had great workouts each time I have used it. I think you are going to love it but I would not use it every day I rotate my preworkout supplements each workout so I don't get use to the ingredients.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed:veryhappy:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the best preworkout powder I have used so far and I have had great workouts each time I have used it. I think you are going to love it but I would not use it every day I rotate my preworkout supplements each workout so I don't get use to the ingredients.
Yeah, great energy at 1 scoop. Really felt more awake early in the morning than I have on Muscle Marinade, NO Shotgun, SuperPump, PreSurge, Animal Pump, NO Xplode, etc., etc.

I hadn't thought of rotating, maybe I'll give that a shot...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, took 1.5 scoops Mesomoroh second day using this. Well, got the closest to BA tingles so far when I got into the gym parking lot. Had a decent 5x5 workout (hurt lower back/left ham/left glute a couple weeks back on DL's so have to take it easy on bent rows and squats), good energy and focus from the Mesomorph. When things really got going on squats, I started to get really queasy. I don't know whether it was just lots of work, or too much pre-workout. Overall a good workout, though I'd liked to have gotten in a bit more without feeling ill. Energy still lasted through the workout and into my morning.

Overall, I'm going to stick with 1 scoop as that gave me good energy and focus for my workouts. 1.5 actually seemed like too much, to my surprise. If I get tolerant, I may bump up, but certainly no need to do that for now!

Mesomorph is strong at 1 scoop!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mesomorph is turning out to be a good true 1-serving pre-wo that gives energy and "awake" feeling. Plenty of BA if you're into that. But like Spirodex, I wonder about building up tolerance. Only time will tell on that one, but so far it feels good.

I'm interested in APS Creatine Nitrate. It's been getting rave reviews on the pumps it produces pre-wo. I typically use SlinShot with creatine mono and carbs to get a good pump going, but may have to try the Creatine Nitrate if I can find it on a good deal somewhere.

I still like the Spirodex, but it doesn't have the same energy effect for me after about a week. Good mood boost overall, but diminishing returns. Makes me wonder whether I'd want the SuperPump MAX...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No kidding, 1 scoop today and I was really feeling it more than most pre-wo's. Pretty good arm pump, I wouldn't say my best ever, but I definitely felt it good. Energy was there, as expected.

Mesomorph seems like a good contender in the pre-wo market so far after 3 uses.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No kidding, 1 scoop today and I was really feeling it more than most pre-wo's. Pretty good arm pump, I wouldn't say my best ever, but I definitely felt it good. Energy was there, as expected.

Mesomorph seems like a good contender in the pre-wo market so far after 3 uses.
going to pick up some meso soon-hopefully i can find a sale somewhere.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
going to pick up some meso soon-hopefully i can find a sale somewhere.
You can get 40% off the APS website I think (retail prices). Coupon code VIP40. I'm not sure what the going price is, or if that's a good deal, however. I'm waiting for a better deal. Great product for energy and focus.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You can get 40% off the APS website I think (retail prices). Coupon code VIP40. I'm not sure what the going price is, or if that's a good deal, however. I'm waiting for a better deal. Great product for energy and focus.
found it for $34, not bad.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use #4: Still great energy and sense of being awake. I had good focus and endurance in the gym. Despite weights feeling a bit heavier than usual, I managed to push through a good number of sets/reps at good weight. I still have good energy into the first hour at work, so consistently good.

Just a side note, my schedule has been off due to travel, etc. This week I'm in town all week, and should be able to make it to the gym every morning. We'll see how 5 days in a row affects tolerance.

Again, good pre-wo formula. I'm interested in seeing how Creatine Nitrate would affect the pump. Seems like it would be a nice addition.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Use #4: Still great energy and sense of being awake. I had good focus and endurance in the gym. Despite weights feeling a bit heavier than usual, I managed to push through a good number of sets/reps at good weight. I still have good energy into the first hour at work, so consistently good.

Just a side note, my schedule has been off due to travel, etc. This week I'm in town all week, and should be able to make it to the gym every morning. We'll see how 5 days in a row affects tolerance.

Again, good pre-wo formula. I'm interested in seeing how Creatine Nitrate would affect the pump. Seems like it would be a nice addition.
isn't creatine nitrate included?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
isn't creatine nitrate included?
Supposed to be in the newer version that's going to be coming out. They also say there will be no cost difference, so should be good. I don't know when the new version will be coming out though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Supposed to be in the newer version that's going to be coming out. They also say there will be no cost difference, so should be good. I don't know when the new version will be coming out though.
sorry, thought you were using new formula.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry, thought you were using new formula.
I thought so too! There was a previous version that apparently didn't taste good at all. This one tastes good. The next one is the one with creatine nitrate.

Yeah, seems like 3 versions in a short time, hard to keep up...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought so too! There was a previous version that apparently didn't taste good at all. This one tastes good. The next one is the one with creatine nitrate.

Yeah, seems like 3 versions in a short time, hard to keep up...
hell, i am still living in the 70's, lol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you have a Zach Morris cell phone and all?
cell phone? what is that!!! hell, man-i still use rotary dial. finally had to upgrade my 8-track to one of those modern cassette players.

did nixon get re-elected????

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cell phone? what is that!!! hell, man-i still use rotary dial. finally had to upgrade my 8-track to one of those modern cassette players.

did nixon get re-elected????
As long as you're up to date on creatine nitrate and the latest happenings in supplements, you're good. As the Hulk says, Train, say your prayers, take your vitamins!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As long as you're up to date on creatine nitrate and the latest happenings in supplements, you're good. As the Hulk says, Train, say your prayers, take your vitamins!
the hulk uses meso.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Hulk or Hulkamania?
both, lol. i don't know this, but if they don't they should.

so, how is it treating you?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so, how is it treating you?
Really good actually. I really like that 1 serving does the trick and gives me good energy. The energy and focus is what I look for most in a pre-wo since it's first thing in the AM for me. I want to run the Meso every day this week to see how tolerance goes. Here are my thoughts on other pre-wo I have used for reference.

I had been using Muscle Marinade with good effects at first, but very quickly built up tolerance to the stims. Good formulation, but pricey.

NO-Shotgun tasted pretty good, but wore on me over time, plus their labeling sucked.

PreSurge was good for focus and creatine, but that was about it.

ASGT I just used the perfect workout kit sample (4 servings), but it didn't do it for me with the taste, stim, or texture.

White Flood made me feel sick when I used to take it.

Animal Pump was great for travel, but didn't do much other than caffeine effect and crash, little real pump effect.

VasoCharge was pretty solid (literally, stuff clumps up), but very basic and tasted meh.

NO-Xplode did nothing for me.

Extreme Caution Labs - Hazard made me sick to my stomach, had to throw the tub I was logging out!

I can't think of the other pre-wo I've used (no Jacked yet), but so far I would put Mesomorph in my top 3 with Muscle Marinade and NO-Shotgun (personal preference there). Were I in the market to buy a pre-wo, and the price was right, I'd go for it. Good workouts on it to date.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Really good actually. I really like that 1 serving does the trick and gives me good energy. The energy and focus is what I look for most in a pre-wo since it's first thing in the AM for me. I want to run the Meso every day this week to see how tolerance goes. Here are my thoughts on other pre-wo I have used for reference.

I had been using Muscle Marinade with good effects at first, but very quickly built up tolerance to the stims. Good formulation, but pricey.

NO-Shotgun tasted pretty good, but wore on me over time, plus their labeling sucked.

PreSurge was good for focus and creatine, but that was about it.

ASGT I just used the perfect workout kit sample (4 servings), but it didn't do it for me with the taste, stim, or texture.

White Flood made me feel sick when I used to take it.

Animal Pump was great for travel, but didn't do much other than caffeine effect and crash, little real pump effect.

VasoCharge was pretty solid (literally, stuff clumps up), but very basic and tasted meh.

NO-Xplode did nothing for me.

Extreme Caution Labs - Hazard made me sick to my stomach, had to throw the tub I was logging out!

I can't think of the other pre-wo I've used (no Jacked yet), but so far I would put Mesomorph in my top 3 with Muscle Marinade and NO-Shotgun (personal preference there). Were I in the market to buy a pre-wo, and the price was right, I'd go for it. Good workouts on it to date.
i tried the one from nutrex can't think of the name oh yeah-hemo rage black i think, made my bp go way up and caused a headach. fast twitch aint bad. liked ragnarok. krank i have now-great energy. jacked i didn't get much from. i like animal pump and white flood. smash is ok. i liked asgt, use it often. shotgun is one of my favorites, but haven't used it in awhile. no-explode was bunk. superpump sucked.

so, i think i can say you know your pre workouts, lol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i tried the one from nutrex can't think of the name oh yeah-hemo rage black i think, made my bp go way up and caused a headach. fast twitch aint bad. liked ragnarok. krank i have now-great energy. jacked i didn't get much from. i like animal pump and white flood. smash is ok. i liked asgt, use it often. shotgun is one of my favorites, but haven't used it in awhile. no-explode was bunk. superpump sucked.

so, i think i can say you know your pre workouts, lol.
Ditto.

By the way, another great workout this morning. I could keep pressing out extra reps/sets with less fatigue than usual. I think I ended up doing 8 sets of DL's this morning which is good considering I had just injured my back 3 weeks ago (going too heavy on DLs, duh). Good energy again, stuck with me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ditto.

By the way, another great workout this morning. I could keep pressing out extra reps/sets with less fatigue than usual. I think I ended up doing 8 sets of DL's this morning which is good considering I had just injured my back 3 weeks ago (going too heavy on DLs, duh). Good energy again, stuck with me.
sounds good!!!
8 sets of deads-damn.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After using Mesomorph consistently for a week, I must say that there was some tolerance build up over the week. However, even with the tolerance it provided energy for my workout and push out some extra sets. Good, solid pre-wo here that won't leave you wanting during or crashed afterwards in the energy department. I'd say the pump isn't the greatest, and I don't think it's a full servings of creatine, but still solid all around. Easy and cheap to supplement creatine or the other stuff (don't need extra BA with this!), so for what Mesomorph is, it delivers.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
After using Mesomorph consistently for a week, I must say that there was some tolerance build up over the week. However, even with the tolerance it provided energy for my workout and push out some extra sets. Good, solid pre-wo here that won't leave you wanting during or crashed afterwards in the energy department. I'd say the pump isn't the greatest, and I don't think it's a full servings of creatine, but still solid all around. Easy and cheap to supplement creatine or the other stuff (don't need extra BA with this!), so for what Mesomorph is, it delivers.
GOOD REVIEW-i hope nutra will pick this up!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GOOD REVIEW-i hope nutra will pick this up!
Yeah, kinda surprised no APS reps were in here. I was chosen to log this on MFF, so I just thought folks on AM might be interested as well and posted here.

I just got an infraction for doing that same thing with a Gaspari Spirodex log. Apparently I'm not supposed to post sponsored logs from non-sponsor companies on AM. mod edit: nobody asked you wise ass.

It'd be great if NP did one of their flash sales on APS products, I'd be down for some more (even though I have a stockpile of pre-wo like your Krank).

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used the older version of Mesomorph and it tasted fine to me and actually when it comes to preworkout powders I personally do not care about taste just results and Mesomorph has helped me with some great workouts but like I posted earlier I would not use the same preworkout supplement everyday you will definately build a tolerance to the ingredients. I have at least another 4 or 5 other stims without 1,3, dimethyl that I rotate so that when I use Mesomorph once every two weeks it always gives me a kick in the ass in the gym. Some of the other stims I rotate are Ready4war, NCP, Energize, RPM,White Flood, and Yellow Thunder which all do not contain 1,3, dimethyl. I am surprised that you tried 1 1/2 scoops of the Mesomorph I am sure that must of felt a little too strong all you need is 1 scoop to get you up and focused.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used the older version of Mesomorph and it tasted fine to me and actually when it comes to preworkout powders I personally do not care about taste just results and Mesomorph has helped me with some great workouts but like I posted earlier I would not use the same preworkout supplement everyday you will definately build a tolerance to the ingredients. I have at least another 4 or 5 other stims without 1,3, dimethyl that I rotate so that when I use Mesomorph once every two weeks it always gives me a kick in the ass in the gym. Some of the other stims I rotate are Ready4war, NCP, Energize, RPM,White Flood, and Yellow Thunder which all do not contain 1,3, dimethyl. I am surprised that you tried 1 1/2 scoops of the Mesomorph I am sure that must of felt a little too strong all you need is 1 scoop to get you up and focused.
Yep, 1 scoop of mesomorph is good to go. 1.5 scoops was too much, made me a bit nauseous. I tried it out for the Stim Bros out there to see how it would go.

Interesting idea about rotating pre-wo. I have limited shelf space due to married life, so I can only keep 1-2 open at a time.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another good workout this morning on 1 scoop mesomorph. Kept me going through a workout consisting of:

Deadlifts
Seated DB Military Press
DB Lateral Raises
Pull Ups (weighted)
Good Mornings
DB Shrugs

Still tastes good for a pre-wo, and gives me the energy to keep pushing. I started adding in other goodies like ALCAR, EAA and Creatine, and the taste covers these up well. These are strong flavors to mask, so good flavoring here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Another good workout this morning on 1 scoop mesomorph. Kept me going through a workout consisting of:

Deadlifts
Seated DB Military Press
DB Lateral Raises
Pull Ups (weighted)
Good Mornings
DB Shrugs

Still tastes good for a pre-wo, and gives me the energy to keep pushing. I started adding in other goodies like ALCAR, EAA and Creatine, and the taste covers these up well. These are strong flavors to mask, so good flavoring here.
i am surprised too that no rep subbed this thread. oh well, you are doing fine!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took 1 scoop Mesomorph with the extra fixin's (ALCAR, EAA, creatine, WMS). Okay, so today was arms high volume. I used my Fat Gripz for 3 bi/tri exercises each (incline DB curl, dips, 21 BB curls, OH tricep extension, cable curls, cable pushdown). My arms were PUMPED!

With an added 5g creatine and 50g WMS in with Mesomorph, I added a great pump to it for cheap. That makes Mesomorph a great PWO drink IMO if you can take the base supplement and add some cheap bulk to round it out (and it still tastes good).

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAL THOUGHTS:

After using Mesomorph consistently over a period of several weeks, it has stood up as a solid pre-workout supplement. It provides good energy and focus. It's easy to supplement for additional benefits, like ALCAR, EAA and creatine mono; best part is the flavoring holds up to any of these without being overpowering. If you're looking for a pre-wo to keep your head in the game over long workouts, try APS Mesomorph.

Taste: 9/10 - Great flavor that's not too strong, but can cover up gnarly tasting bulk powders like ALCAR and EAA. I don't like grape, but I enjoyed this flavor, kinda like Grape Kool-Aid.

Energy: 9/10 - This has been the best part for me. Consistent "awake" feeling in the gym that lasts afterwards. Very little in the way of crash, and keeps me focused. There was a bit of tolerance build up with consistent use, but not as much as with other pre-wo I've tried (Muscle Marinade).

Endurance: 8/10 - I work a 5x5 program, so lots of heavy compound lifts with generous breaks. Mesomorph helped me go for extra sets and reps on both 5x5 as well as ancillary days.

Pump: 7/10 - On a few days the pump was great (with added creatine mono), but overall not what I'd classify as it's strong point. If you wanted to stack with APS Creatine Nitrate at 5-6 caps, pumps should be crazy based on reviews (I haven't tried it).

Overall: 8/10 - Energy, focus, and a great flavoring system that doesn't quit working over time makes this a solid pre-workout for me.

Supplement Facts:

Amount Per Serving:
L-Citruline DL-Malate, Beta Alanine, Arginine Ethyl Ester DI-HCL, Icariin (50%), Glycocarn (GPLC)

Glucoronolactone, Thiamizine (Thiamine Disulfide Butyrate Ester), Methylxanthine Anhydrous (Caffeine), 3 7-Dihydro-3,7-Dimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione (Theobromine), Naringenin, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAL THOUGHTS:

After using Mesomorph consistently over a period of several weeks, it has stood up as a solid pre-workout supplement. It provides good energy and focus. It's easy to supplement for additional benefits, like ALCAR, EAA and creatine mono; best part is the flavoring holds up to any of these without being overpowering. If you're looking for a pre-wo to keep your head in the game over long workouts, try APS Mesomorph.

Taste: 9/10 - Great flavor that's not too strong, but can cover up gnarly tasting bulk powders like ALCAR and EAA. I don't like grape, but I enjoyed this flavor, kinda like Grape Kool-Aid.

Energy: 9/10 - This has been the best part for me. Consistent "awake" feeling in the gym that lasts afterwards. Very little in the way of crash, and keeps me focused. There was a bit of tolerance build up with consistent use, but not as much as with other pre-wo I've tried (Muscle Marinade).

Endurance: 8/10 - I work a 5x5 program, so lots of heavy compound lifts with generous breaks. Mesomorph helped me go for extra sets and reps on both 5x5 as well as ancillary days.

Pump: 7/10 - On a few days the pump was great (with added creatine mono), but overall not what I'd classify as it's strong point. If you wanted to stack with APS Creatine Nitrate at 5-6 caps, pumps should be crazy based on reviews (I haven't tried it).

Overall: 8/10 - Energy, focus, and a great flavoring system that doesn't quit working over time makes this a solid pre-workout for me.

Supplement Facts:

Amount Per Serving:

Hi Milas just ordered the product today, based heavily on your review of the product. I believe the newest version does not contain creatine nitrate, as the acidity negated some of the stim effects?

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log/review, man. The one thing I just wanted to add is that the new version DOES have the Creatine Nitrate in it...and at the same price. I already used it...and holy ****! I havn't used the Crea-Nitrate by itself but right now I really don't see a real need to, since I get it in the Meso already. Where the hell are the ASP reps? I'm sure they'd back me up on this...not to mention this is a really well put together review/log of their product.

Oh yea...and the tweaker in me told me to take 1.5 scoops as well...yea that was interesting. I WAS doing legs....and cut it short because I decided with as much energy as I had running through my veins I figured running it off would be the best course of action. BTW listening to Eye of the Tiger while running in a canyon should be the 13th step in AA/NA. Just made me dump all my stress and was relaxed for the rest of the weekend....

...until the Dolphins game....:aargh4:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome log/review, man. The one thing I just wanted to add is that the new version DOES have the Creatine Nitrate in it...and at the same price. I already used it...and holy ****! I havn't used the Crea-Nitrate by itself but right now I really don't see a real need to, since I get it in the Meso already. Where the hell are the ASP reps? I'm sure they'd back me up on this...not to mention this is a really well put together review/log of their product.

Oh yea...and the tweaker in me told me to take 1.5 scoops as well...yea that was interesting. I WAS doing legs....and cut it short because I decided with as much energy as I had running through my veins I figured running it off would be the best course of action. BTW listening to Eye of the Tiger while running in a canyon should be the 13th step in AA/NA. Just made me dump all my stress and was relaxed for the rest of the weekend....

Neo are you 100% sure that the newest version contains creatine nitrate? I received a PM from Joakman stating it was taken out due to the acidity negatively affecting the stim element of the formula. Plus I'm looking at the label and no where do I see the creatine nitrate listed? Anyway looking forward to trying it myself.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Milas just ordered the product today, based heavily on your review of the product. I believe the newest version does not contain creatine nitrate, as the acidity negated some of the stim effects?

Glad you guys got something good out of the log. I really like testing this stuff out, and with the number of pre-wo drinks I've had it's great to see what works and what doesn't. I tried one called Extreme Caution: Hazard, and that one had me sicker than a dog! I had to throw that tub out!

Mesomorph was good for me, so I hope it delivers for you as well. I don't know about the formulation, JOakman said the newer one would have creatine nitrate, so I don't know what happened there. I don't know about acidity of nitrates or anything of the sort, so I'd defer to APS. It seems to me that it would enhance the pumps, but if it affects the stims, then I guess they took it out. That makes me wonder about all the folks who dose creatine nitrate or C-Bol pre-workout...

Best of luck to you guys!

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
Neo are you 100% sure that the newest version contains creatine nitrate? I received a PM from Joakman stating it was taken out due to the acidity negatively affecting the stim element of the formula. Plus I'm looking at the label and no where do I see the creatine nitrate listed? Anyway looking forward to trying it myself.
The new formula with Creatine Nitrate just became available (I think only within the last week or so)...so whatever happened with the creatine vs stims problem they had apparently was all figured out.

Like I mentioned before - I'm just now regularly hitting the gym after A LOT of downtime. When I took my soldier's Meso, it was the old formula. Then I got the brand new **** in the mail and took it immediately and hit the gym. But the first one I took (without the creatine) was a run day for us...so I don't have a frame of reference for the old vs new when lifting. I'd like to see what you guys (who have been lifting weights since you were a fetus) think about the new stuff with the Creatine Nitrate already in it. I know most of the members on this site could give better reviews for Meso than I could when it comes to lifting. It's kinda why I keep pushing it - I want to see what a long time workout guru has to say about the new Meso.:scratchchin:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome Review! I ordered some the other day, I can't wait to give it a shot, I wonder If there will be Creatine Nitrate in mine :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome Review! I ordered some the other day, I can't wait to give it a shot, I wonder If there will be Creatine Nitrate in mine :D
Hope it goes well for you! I certainly enjoyed it.

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Review! I ordered some the other day, I can't wait to give it a shot, I wonder If there will be Creatine Nitrate in mine
So, Judgement, whatcha think?

I took some before a run this morning and once again felt like a million bucks once I started actually running. Tomarrow we have Combatives in the morning, I'm gonna take some meso before hand and see how my staminaholds up. I can't wait...I love Combatives day!!! Yay!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I took some before a run this morning and once again felt like a million bucks once I started actually running. Tomarrow we have Combatives in the morning, I'm gonna take some meso before hand and see how my staminaholds up. I can't wait...I love Combatives day!!! Yay!
I still havn't got it, prob be another week or so since I live in Canada, plus I got some sort of flu/cold so I'll be resting the next couple days.

Can't wait to try it tho.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm pretty excited to hear about the experiences of other users. Every workout for me thus far has been a home run.