AI Staples with some added Magic...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

AI Staples with some added Magic...

Hey now, time to start another log...

The AI Staples are...

Cycle Support - when running an abundance of herbals this stuff really holds thinng together, better prostate and liver health... 1 scoop am 1 scoop pm

Stoked - great antioxidant with added estrogon control 2 am 2 pm

Glycobol - Not as staple but I will be running on moderate carbs, this will help me keep things in check... 2 am 2 pm

HGHPro - Better rest and recovery ... priceless... 4 at bedtime

The magic is...

Well you guessed it ... Pink Magic... this will be a good test for me as the beta was different and I was on a cut them, now I am going for power and recomp so I will be expecting increases in strength, muscle hardness and vascularity while I will be getting slightly leaner...6/8 dosing 6 weeks...

I will add in Prime as well as there is some synergy with PM 6/9 dosing 6 weeks...

And for Estrogen control I have Formestane LV 80 mg ed 5 days on 2 off...

Last weigh in had me at 222.5 and about 12-13% bf I believe I am down a bit this week...

I will be doing HST will lay it all out soon...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yo! First in!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Yo! First in!
    Welcome big guy.....
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Second!!! On a AI stack right now, just started my new log today, but have to admit I haven't managed to PM everyone yet (the two recipients at a time definitely takes a while) but here's the link... Also interested in the magic element as I have option 3 still sitting in my store cupboard in the house.

Are you going to post before and after pics?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ok I'm a muppet... I forgot the link!

AI Log
    PHAT journey continues with an AI Piņata (more products than u can shake a stick at)

Looking forward to this DW
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I am in. Wonder if this log will bust out over 30 pages. Hell all of them do.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

subbed...
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

A new DW log, Christmas in September? Subbed of course!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Should be interesting
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

In to see your results.

nice stack you have going
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Ok I'm a muppet... I forgot the link!

AI Log
    PHAT journey continues with an AI Piņata (more products than u can shake a stick at)

Looking forward to this DW
    Thanks, yah I am already subbed to your log...

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I am in. Wonder if this log will bust out over 30 pages. Hell all of them do.
    6 weeks for this one some of the others have been longer... we shall see...

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    subbed...
    Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    A new DW log, Christmas in September? Subbed of course!
    All I want for Xmas is 20" arms...

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Should be interesting
    Hope so...

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    In to see your results.

nice stack you have going
    Thanks hoping to get recomp down to about 215...
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.28%

Subbed....I'm sure you'll love this combo!!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.41%

DW, did you read in the PM write up about how stacking something with Forslean is advetageous if recomp is the goal? Even NP coleus, currently on sale, might be a great addition that may add to this very well. Obviously you have a ton going on here and it would be tough to determine if it added to the effectiveness or not BUT I wanted to make that suggestion anyways.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Subbed....I'm sure you'll love this combo!!
    Welcome, hope so... I want to lift big again!!

DW, did you read in the PM write up about how stacking something with Forslean is advetageous if recomp is the goal? Even NP coleus, currently on sale, might be a great addition that may add to this very well. Obviously you have a ton going on here and it would be tough to determine if it added to the effectiveness or not BUT I wanted to make that suggestion anyways.
    Yah I haven't really done well with it in the past...
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.49%

here my friend, and if you get 20" arms for Christmas, I want your Santa to visit ME as well!!!
    Working on living
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    here my friend, and if you get 20" arms for Christmas, I want your Santa to visit ME as well!!!
    Yah if that happens I will believe that there is a Santa...
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.02%

IM subbed up in this beast of a log!
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    IM subbed up in this beast of a log!
    Cool, I just went through my numbers and they are ambitious but I am stronger than I was so I am hoping I remain beastly. It will be a very good test though...
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.02%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Cool, I just went through my numbers and they are ambitious but I am stronger than I was so I am hoping I remain beastly. It will be a very good test though...
    Well needless to say the stack you have before you is quite ambitious as well. COmbined with the discipline i know you capable of along with some intense workouts ambition will lead to success.

Just keep on track and keep that BF down and your good to go.
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Well needless to say the stack you have before you is quite ambitious as well. COmbined with the discipline i know you capable of along with some intense workouts ambition will lead to success.

Just keep on track and keep that BF down and your good to go.
    My diet will be more relaxed but I will not be overeating, should put me in and around maintenance.

The supps will add some recomp I'm sure...
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.07%

Do you ever increase calories a bit more say for six-eight weeks, then, when body fat is just starting to become a bit higher(like say 13 %) cut back on them for six weeks, then increase them for 6-8 weeks?

I think this is something I will try next time after a show, just to keep body fat in check more verses keeping calories steady all the time.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Do you ever increase calories a bit more say for six-eight weeks, then, when body fat is just starting to become a bit higher(like say 13 %) cut back on them for six weeks, then increase them for 6-8 weeks?

I think this is something I will try next time after a show, just to keep body fat in check more verses keeping calories steady all the time.
    Not intentionally really, I will go more relaxed and if that gets out of hand then I will cut back. If I gain I assess the type of gains based on what I see in the mirror and my current activity and make the necessary adjustments. It's sort of the same thing but not quite.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

First workout went well, but the first HST workout is not that taxing but if you go out of you're way to make it hurt more (slower reps, less rest between sets) you can make it worth while. I am only doing 215 for 15 reps on deads and still they wind me!! Yah it's light but it's 15 times...

Here are the exercises

Front squats 170 X 15 X 2
    Db incline press (30 degrees) 55 X 15 X 2
    Lat pulldown 110 X 15 X 2
    Deads 215 X 15 X 2
    Push Press 90 X 15 X 2
    Decline Tri Extension 65 X 15 X 2
    Obar curl 75 X 15 X 2
    Calf raise 90 X 15 X 2

Ab workout with wheel of death but used the obar and 2 25's instead of the wheel, for those of you that don't have a wheel these are killer. I like them because I have more control and it's harder to wheel back. Just load the weight but it on the floor, from a standing position grab the bar hands shoulder width apart roll out as far as you can go and then back. Keep pushing it untill you can do them fully extended.

Finished with 45 minutes cardio...

30 minutes fasted hit this morning...
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.49%

my abs hurt from the mere thought of using that bar!!!! I really need to step up my game on those!!! Great lift there DW!!!
    Working on living
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

my abs hurt from the mere thought of using that bar!!!! I really need to step up my game on those!!! Great lift there DW!!!
    This is a good way to get started with core strengthening, you have good control like I said so just roll out as far as you can without falling flat on you're face.

My abs hurt today... yes...

Oh forgot to talk about the supps, on day 5 and I started to on day 3 to feel slightly more alpha, day 4 I had some increased muscle volume and today day 5 I have some big time muscle volume. Don't think I am going to see much vascularity this time around as I am not that lean. I am very alpha, so much so that I can really feel it from they boys. Libido is still crazy, but that's been the case for months now. There was the residual from my testopro run and now this... There ares subtle differences but that might me too much detail.

The alpha is not the rage feeling but the quite confident, I can kick azz feeling... As far as strength goes, I feel good but the test will be more the end of next week when I am at max weight for my lifts, there are a couple of challenges there so the test is in place.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.41%

This is a good way to get started with core strengthening, you have good control like I said so just roll out as far as you can without falling flat on you're face.

My abs hurt today... yes...

Oh forgot to talk about the supps, on day 5 and I started to on day 3 to feel slightly more alpha, day 4 I had some increased muscle volume and today day 5 I have some big time muscle volume. Don't think I am going to see much vascularity this time around as I am not that lean. I am very alpha, so much so that I can really feel it from they boys. Libido is still crazy, but that's been the case for months now. There was the residual from my testopro run and now this... There ares subtle differences but that might me too much detail.

The alpha is not the rage feeling but the quite confident, I can kick azz feeling... As far as strength goes, I feel good but the test will be more the end of next week when I am at max weight for my lifts, there are a couple of challenges there so the test is in place.
    I followed the same progression when I was taking PM as you are describing though I was also on TNA for a week before I started it. That said, you are getting to the point where those 15 rep lifts will get easy. I remember there were a few sets I did 15x3 sets as opposed to 2, the Pink had me going so I said why not!
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.23%

I'm in late but curious to see how this goes as I have PM on the way...along with Alpha T2 and Erase.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

I followed the same progression when I was taking PM as you are describing though I was also on TNA for a week before I started it. That said, you are getting to the point where those 15 rep lifts will get easy. I remember there were a few sets I did 15x3 sets as opposed to 2, the Pink had me going so I said why not!
    I may actually do 5's at 3 sets, if I can there will be some monsterous results cuz that means I will be hammering some pretty heavy weight. Like I said my plan is ambitious. I am putting it all out there this stack either puts up or shuts up!! Too many mixed reviews about PM time to put in on the line!! Based on my experience with the beta I am pretty confident that this will be a very successful run.

Quote Originally Posted by bubble boy View Post
    I'm in late but curious to see how this goes as I have PM on the way...along with Alpha T2 and Erase.
    I will be replacing my Formestane when Erase comes in as I won a bottle. It's going to be interesting how it works in comparison. I am running a pretty hefty dose of Form 120mg ed. I hope to be running Erase 3 ed for the last 4 weeks of this log.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Good lift DW!! Those wheels of death using the o-bar sounded great, in a sadistic way... I can full extend from the kneeling position, I'm going to have to man up and attempt the standing versions
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Good lift DW!! Those wheels of death using the o-bar sounded great, in a sadistic way... I can full extend from the kneeling position, I'm going to have to man up and attempt the standing versions
    When you do use the obar for the control I spoke of... yah my abs were very sore last night...
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

This routine is going to get challenging very quickly...

Front squats 180 X 15 X 2
    Db incline press (30 degrees) 60 X 15 X 2
    Lat pulldown 120 X 15 X 2
    Deads 225 X 15 X 2
    Push Press 95 X 15 X 2
    Decline Tri Extension 70 X 15 X 2
    Obar curl 80 X 15 X 2
    Calf raise 95 X 15 X 2

The front squats were a tad uncomfortable on the knees, will be using wraps from here on out, and if I am going to get them out might as well use them for deads too. No need for a belt yet for squats or deads for that matter.

Deads sucked the wind out of me, doesn't matter how heavy they are I get winded doing 15 reps...

Rest of the routine went very quickly, I am feeling a little extra power just hope it's there in full force as this progresses.

Remember when I said that PM was a super repartitioner, well since using it with moderate carbs I have volumized to the extreme. I am up to 228! I couldn't believe it, I was thinking maybe 222 but this is the most ridiculous weight jump I have ever seen. PM is crazy low carbs and you lose weight like nothing and with carbs boom! my weight sky rockets!! Stuff will keep you guessing.

So new plan, when I'm on PM I know my weight will be fairly elevated so I will shoot for 220-222 for the end of the 6 weeks. Then I will remain around 220 till the end of the year.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.41%

Dang DW that is a big jump in weight; surely that is all muscle glycogen stores getting topped off. I take it you are trying to put on some mass on this run hence your move to moderate carbs over lower (if you were cutting). I too jumped in weight in the last 4 days, up to 192 this morning! Dang AH won't stop putting muscle on me, such a tragedy.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

Dang DW that is a big jump in weight; surely that is all muscle glycogen stores getting topped off. I take it you are trying to put on some mass on this run hence your move to moderate carbs over lower (if you were cutting). I too jumped in weight in the last 4 days, up to 192 this morning! Dang AH won't stop putting muscle on me, such a tragedy.
    Actually the move to moderate carbs was just to avoid the rapid weight loss I get when I use PM, I am only around maintenance. Some over eating on the weekend so that may account for some of it, but I factored that in when I estimated 222...
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.28%

Nice workout Dream!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Nice workout Dream!
    Thanks, it's a progressive thing with HST...
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.49%

I hear you on the Deads DW!!! anything over 12 or so and, doesn't matter the weight, I am sucking down oxygen!!! Great lift my friend!
    Working on living
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

I hear you on the Deads DW!!! anything over 12 or so and, doesn't matter the weight, I am sucking down oxygen!!! Great lift my friend!
    When I go over 400 I might see if I can get it on film... I don't have a camera anymore but will try and find someone who does...
  38. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%

I may actually do 5's at 3 sets, if I can there will be some monsterous results cuz that means I will be hammering some pretty heavy weight. Like I said my plan is ambitious. I am putting it all out there this stack either puts up or shuts up!! Too many mixed reviews about PM time to put in on the line!! Based on my experience with the beta I am pretty confident that this will be a very successful run.

I will be replacing my Formestane when Erase comes in as I won a bottle. It's going to be interesting how it works in comparison. I am running a pretty hefty dose of Form 120mg ed. I hope to be running Erase 3 ed for the last 4 weeks of this log.
    Sounds good bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Sounds good bro.
    yah I hear good things.. if I like it I'll use it with Swole/DAA run after this one. That will be another long one, should take me up till Xmas...
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

Just 30 minutes fasted hi intensity cardio at 5:30 am

Legs are feeling pretty dead today as is the abs still. I may have to take some pre-workouts to blaze through this tonight...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Staples
    By zombiemuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 03:43 PM
  2. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:08 PM
  3. What are your Staples?
    By freezito in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 07:56 PM
  4. Too many staples?
    By MoTiV in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 12:45 AM
  5. $100 - What staples to get?