iForce Adipoxil + Cyclic Ketosis = Shredded (sponsored)

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Alright folks, Dave over at iForce was nice enough to pick me to log their fat burner, Adipoxil. :D

Adipoxil: A New Generation of Fat Loss Has Emerged!

Iforce Nutrition introduces it's first launch into the world of thermogenic fat-loss with Adipoxil. Adipoxil is the result of years of research and development into the most revolutionary fat loss formula ever. By modulating key thermogenic and metabolic pathways, Adipoxil forces your body to increase its Basal Metabolic Rate, and dramatically increase the oxidation of stored fatty acids. This results in dramatic increase in energy levels and fat loss while maintaining lean muscle tissue.

Supplementing your diet with Adipoxil may promote:

* Maximum Fat Loss and Muscle Definition
* Extreme Energy and Thermogenesis
* Increase in Uncoupling Proteins for Mitochondrial Lipid Oxidation

You work hard to build a powerful muscular physique, now its time to show off that muscle with Adipoxil. Adipoxil marks the beginning of a new generation in fat loss that combines the power of 3 adipose elimination factors! Together these 3 powerful pathways maximize your bodies fat burning potential and allow you to display a level of conditioning that will turn heads in and out of the gym! Lets take a look at these different pathways that Adipoxil addresses in its triple-matrix formula.

Pathway #1 - Thyroidal Uncoupling
The first matrix in Adipoxil is the Uncoupling Metabolic Adipose Destruction (UMAD) Complex. This complex is a combination of compounds that dramatically increase the actions of your bodies thyroid as well as the presence of Uncoupling Proteins. Uncoupling Proteins are your body's tool for liberating stored fatty acids and releasing them from the mitochondria to be burned as energy. Together this will instantly turn your body into a fat burning furnace! These agents may not only increase your Basal Metabolic Rate, but may also increase your body's preference for burning fat and sparing muscle tissue! That means as the fat comes off, you will retain the muscle you have built or in some cases actually build MORE muscle.

Pathway #2 – Mental and Physical Energy Systems
The second matrix in Adipoxil is the Thermophoric Mental Incinerator (TMI). The TMI matrix is a scientifically formulated blend of powerful mental and physical stimulants. This combination of compounds will dramatically increase energy levels and mental focus. All too often dieting casuses a drop in energy levels and a decrease in mental focus. By flooding the body with the precisely dosed TMI matrix, you will instantly feel a dramatic increase in energy levels and mental alertness, coupled with a rise in body temperature that will further augment the actions of the UMAD Complex. Clinical tests on the key ingredient in the TMI matrix showed an amazing 29% increase in metabolic rate coupled with a dramatic increase in athletic performance!

Pathway # 3 – Liberation of Stored Fatty Acids
The final Matrix of Adipoxil addresses a critical component of body recomposition and fat loss, insuring the body uses stored fat for fuel. This aspect is often not taken into consideration by other “fat burners,” which will result in a loss in muscle tissue and marginal fat loss. By applying the final matrix, the Lipolytic Oxidation Protocol, we can create a metabolic environment which specifically targets fat loss. After all, the goal is to lose bodyfat, while maintaining muscle and strength levels. The Lipolytic Oxidation Protocol is a specifically engineered matrix of compounds that increase your body's preference for stored fatty acids as fuel over muscle.

By utilizing the poweful combination of matrices in Adipoxil, you are insuring maximum fat loss while also boosting your metabolism and energy levels! So if you are ready to step into a world of fat loss that is simply unmatched in the industry, look no further then Adipoxil. Gone are the days of jittery fat burners that burn muscle tissue and dont deliver the results you deserve. Its time for a new generation of fat loss, its time, for Adipoxil.

My Diet

I've been on my cut for about 5 weeks now, started at around 175lbs and am currently at 165lbs, probably around 11-12% bf (but you guys will get a better idea when I post my pics later today or tomorrow)

Diet as I mentioned is a cyclic ketogenic diet. This basically means my body goes into ketosis for 1 week (7 days) and then I have a carb load day to sort of 'reset' my system so-to-speak.

Macro nutrients for the week is about 10/45/45 (c/p/f) and the carb day is anywhere from 600g-800g carbs, very low fat and about 150g protein.

I've done this diet before with much success, so I figured I'd give it a go again. Want to get down to about 158-160lbs and not much lower.

Before pics coming.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
before pics:

Relaxed Front

Relaxed Back

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in brother, i cant get my pics to go from my phone to the email on my laptop, crap is pissin me off!!

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Im in brother, i cant get my pics to go from my phone to the email on my laptop, crap is pissin me off!!
either use the cable or upload them to photobucket or another online pic website bro. GET EM UPPPPPPPP

Also congrats on the rep position :bigok:

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Back to the log however . . . I was so excited when I got my package today I popped 2 caps and hit the treadmill for some low impact cardio for 30 minutes. Was awesome, haha. Sweat was beading down my body and I was completely energized. Good stuff.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
either use the cable or upload them to photobucket or another online pic website bro. GET EM UPPPPPPPP

Also congrats on the rep position :bigok:
lol im tryin, i have another idea that might work, gonna try that out shortly, and thanks bro im stoked about it!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With your diet in check this should work REAL WELL. Ive been reading, seems to be working good on low carbs days. You really feel it working.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to have your pre pics up. That'll really help us see your results too. Good luck!

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
With your diet in check this should work REAL WELL. Ive been reading, seems to be working good on low carbs days. You really feel it working.
Yeah, I'll definitely comment on that later today.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pics are up bro lol..

Logs lookin good, lets kill it broseph!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pics look great bro! I don't know how you can manage that much ketosis, I would fall over within a day or two haha. Really excited to see what you put together here since you mentioned having success in the past with ketosis dieting.

Mike

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Pics are up bro lol..

Logs lookin good, lets kill it broseph!!
Nice man, lets get to it!

Pics look great bro! I don't know how you can manage that much ketosis, I would fall over within a day or two haha. Really excited to see what you put together here since you mentioned having success in the past with ketosis dieting.

Mike
Yeah, it gets really hard. When I did it in the early spring, I was doing it with my workout partner so it was a lot easier to discuss the mental and physical challenges and ultimately joke about it.

The awesome thing about the cyclic ketosis diet is that (already somewhat discussed it, but I'll go over it again):

Once a week I have a refeed day, where I gorge on carbs all day. Fats stay very low and protein stays relatively low. Earlier this year, my friend and I had a refeed day where we both tried to eat 2 dozen bagels each, haha. We actually both only go to 17 each, but it was awesome.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Now, onto the log!

Day 1&2 -> Initial Review

Thermogenic Effects 9/10 : It could just be the sweltering heat here in binghamton, but my body temperature was way up yesterday. I usually dont sweat, but yesterday I was dripping. Kind of sucked walking into class like that, haha.

Energy 7/10 : Most likely due to taking my first dose only about 30 minutes after meal 1 (workout in the morning), but energy was only slightly more than usual. My later dose worked out a bit better, and I was able to stay up during class (always a problem when Im dieting, not because of poor focus, just lack of energy)

Appetite Suppression 4/10 : I didn't notice too much of this so far; hunger wasnt that bad during my workout, but after my later dose, I found that I had to down 3 more celery stalks than usual to fill myself up (a nice trick I learned to fool my body into being full). So, not much to comment on there.

Focus 8/10 : It was no preworkout stimulant focus, but it was definitely present. I just stopped using my ergopump about a week ago to give my body a semi-rest from stims, and that seemed to help here. Workout was great and my focus in class was top notch (but it always is cause Im a nerd :))

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now, onto the log!

Day 1&2 -> Initial Review

Thermogenic Effects 9/10 : It could just be the sweltering heat here in binghamton, but my body temperature was way up yesterday. I usually dont sweat, but yesterday I was dripping. Kind of sucked walking into class like that, haha.

Energy 7/10 : Most likely due to taking my first dose only about 30 minutes after meal 1 (workout in the morning), but energy was only slightly more than usual. My later dose worked out a bit better, and I was able to stay up during class (always a problem when Im dieting, not because of poor focus, just lack of energy)

Appetite Suppression 4/10 : I didn't notice too much of this so far; hunger wasnt that bad during my workout, but after my later dose, I found that I had to down 3 more celery stalks than usual to fill myself up (a nice trick I learned to fool my body into being full). So, not much to comment on there.

Focus 8/10 : It was no preworkout stimulant focus, but it was definitely present. I just stopped using my ergopump about a week ago to give my body a semi-rest from stims, and that seemed to help here. Workout was great and my focus in class was top notch (but it always is cause Im a nerd :))
Awesome mini review bro! Celery sticks?? They would never fill me up. Lots of psyillium husk powder does the trick, I stay so full from bloatedness I cant even think about food!

Mike

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Days 3/4

Well, yesterday was my carb load day, so energy was boundless in terms of my lift session.

Downed 2 boxes of frosted flakes and some protein pancakes throughout the day, felt awesome.

Can't really comment on appetite suppression, lol. I was basically stuffing myself every couple of hours.

However, today I can comment that my hunger was pretty suppressed, energy levels were good (usually a problem as I always feel kind of sloppy after a day of binge eating carbs), and I have to say, I looked good, haha. Nothing better than looking amazing after you dominate massive amounts of carbs the previous day.

Heading down to the gf's tomorrow for a couple of days, so I'll try my best to update from there. Forgive me if I fall behind a bit, I'll make it right at the end of the week when I get back :).

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Awesome mini review bro! Celery sticks?? They would never fill me up. Lots of psyillium husk powder does the trick, I stay so full from bloatedness I cant even think about food!

Mike
You eat enough celery, youll be full haha.

Try upping it to 5 or 6 full stalks. Now we're talking :veryhappy:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id rather just guzzle a gallon of water...LOL

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, TWO full boxes of frosted flakes in one day! That's an accomplishment. :D Yeah, I haven't tried just eating celery stalks or Mike's bulk fiber, but I will usually intake a tons or water and aminos.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Id rather just guzzle a gallon of water...LOL
try drinking a gallon of water in 5 minutes. It's impossible (for most people)

minus the possibility of death from electrolyte imbalance.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
lol, TWO full boxes of frosted flakes in one day! That's an accomplishment. :D Yeah, I haven't tried just eating celery stalks or Mike's bulk fiber, but I will usually intake a tons or water and aminos.
Dont forget 5 protein pancakes :)

all and all, about 1000g+ of carbs that day :32:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No i know. I was just saying though. Ive been using water, when I get hungry. Chug a crap load between meals to keep my hunger down thats all.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
No i know. I was just saying though. Ive been using water, when I get hungry. Chug a crap load between meals to keep my hunger down thats all.
I use xtend when I get hungry sometimes in between meals. Dual purpose; keeps my hunger down and boosts protein synthesis. Win.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HMM. Thats a product I havnt tried yet. Ill look into that

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
prolly bout 10% give or take.

2 boxes frosted flakes... cmon bro step it up

refeeds MUST have BOXES of Gushers fruit snacks.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who is this guy anyways?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this log is looking sick! keep it up bro! you have some sick arms, cant wai tto see the after pics

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
this log is looking sick! keep it up bro! you have some sick arms, cant wai tto see the after pics
Thanks bro

Sick arms? They're only 14.5in lol. I guess in relation to the rest of my body they kind of dominate haha

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro

Sick arms? They're only 14.5in lol. I guess in relation to the rest of my body they kind of dominate haha
dont get caught up in the numbers! your arms/delts are by far your strongest point whether they are 12inches or 18inches doesnt matter :D

looking great man, keep up the hard work.

though eating frosted flakes isnt very hard haha jk

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. Or a whole bunch of fiber bars!!

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Haha, nah man I just naturally destroyed my toilet over the course of the next day. Some pretty epic ****s in those 24 hours, lol.

As for updating the log, got a quick 2 or 3 day update (days are starting to bend together for me haha) Appetite has definitely started to decrease, which is a huge help now that I dropped about 100 more cals every day (down to 1800/day). Thermogenic effects I have not really been feeling, its gotten pretty cold the past couple of days. Overall though, Im digging the product!

Actually wanted to run a thought by you iforce guys before I did it: I won a couple of usplabs' new bcaa's and was going to throw them into the mix in between meals to boost my protein synthesis (pretty much replace what my xtend is doing now) Any objections?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally don't have any objections because i don't see how bcaa's would alter the effects of adipoxil at all but lets see what the rest feel; we function as a team :p

Mike

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeag what Mike said. Keep getting it. Im glad your appetite is decreasing. I guess if your a fat kid a heart, NOTHING CAN STOP YOUR APPETITE!(speaking from experience)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed with Mike and Johnny, but would also love to see some more updates too.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Haha, nah man I just naturally destroyed my toilet over the course of the next day. Some pretty epic ****s in those 24 hours, lol.

As for updating the log, got a quick 2 or 3 day update (days are starting to bend together for me haha) Appetite has definitely started to decrease, which is a huge help now that I dropped about 100 more cals every day (down to 1800/day). Thermogenic effects I have not really been feeling, its gotten pretty cold the past couple of days. Overall though, Im digging the product!

Actually wanted to run a thought by you iforce guys before I did it: I won a couple of usplabs' new bcaa's and was going to throw them into the mix in between meals to boost my protein synthesis (pretty much replace what my xtend is doing now) Any objections?
no go for it, bcaas are great for cutting, especially doing keto!

how has progress been so far?

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
no go for it, bcaas are great for cutting, especially doing keto!

how has progress been so far?
Yeah, thats the main reason Ive been using them. Got to fuel the body right??

Sorry about the lack of updates; was at my gf's house the past week with limited computer time.

The past weekend was pretty epic. Had my refeed on saturday with a dozen bagels (mix of cinnamon raisins and plains), not that much but I felt full and that was the main point. All and all about 900g carbs

Needless to say, it was an off day for me; but I went in hard for legs and calves yesterday and oh boy. First off, was sweating up a storm. Felt like it had to be 90 degrees in the gym, but it was only around 75 haha.

Didnt really feel hungry throughout the day. Was kind of thrown off by it a bit partly due to the mass of food I had the previous day.

Also was feeling ripped beyond believe. I'm telling you, those refeed days are what keep my going the last final weeks of a cut. Something to look forward to all week and you come out of it feeling better than you had before :head:

Updates will be coming more frequently now, dont you boys worry :D

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
awesome good to hear.

I agree on the refeeds. when i was like 12-16 weeks into my diet, refeed days my body would literally change by the hour! I could SEE every carb i ate fill me out and its awesome

glad the cut is going to good cant wait to hear more

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Update

So I did shoulders today; strength has been maintaining beautifully even though Ive shed about 3lbs since I started the cycle. Anyway, did a warmup set of 95lbs on bb shoulder press, then another with 135x5 and my shoulders felt like they were on fire. I mean, the thermogenic effect freaking threw me off so much (in a good way) I was amazed haha.

Ive noticed that for the appetite suppression, that when I drop down my calories my hunger gets a little greater and then curbs after a couple of days. Cant tell if this is from the adipoxil or just my body getting used to the calorie drop. Either way, its nice :)

Feeling shredded, but flat unfortunately. Lack of carbs will do that to you; nothing I can do about it till refeed saturday!

Any requests on what I should eat?? Im open to suggestions.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
low fat complex carbs. quinoa, oats, whole wheat pasta, basmati rice, etc...

whey pancakes if you have a good mix for em (less sugars, etc)

i would limit more fruit and such towards the first half of the day

im am subbed because im very interested to see your progress with keto.

im currently running a cycle of test and tren, with the first 4 weeks on paleo, then kicking off 12 weeks of keto. so needless to say, any keto log will grab my attention. seeing how others go about things, that is how i learn. kill it bro, good luck!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I refeed evryday...LOL > Looking good man, glad things are workin gout

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update

So I did shoulders today; strength has been maintaining beautifully even though Ive shed about 3lbs since I started the cycle. Anyway, did a warmup set of 95lbs on bb shoulder press, then another with 135x5 and my shoulders felt like they were on fire. I mean, the thermogenic effect freaking threw me off so much (in a good way) I was amazed haha.

Ive noticed that for the appetite suppression, that when I drop down my calories my hunger gets a little greater and then curbs after a couple of days. Cant tell if this is from the adipoxil or just my body getting used to the calorie drop. Either way, its nice :)

Feeling shredded, but flat unfortunately. Lack of carbs will do that to you; nothing I can do about it till refeed saturday!

When you are doing keto, although this wont change your physical appearance in terms of filling you out, it will make you feel better; try adding in coconut oil. 2-3 tbsp a day. It is a MCT fat, meaning it will function almost like a carb in your body in terms of boosting metabolism, without altering blood glucose levels eliminating the production and stimulation of insulin.

I always do it when on keto, makes a huge difference!

Mike

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
low fat complex carbs. quinoa, oats, whole wheat pasta, basmati rice, etc...

whey pancakes if you have a good mix for em (less sugars, etc)

i would limit more fruit and such towards the first half of the day

im am subbed because im very interested to see your progress with keto.

im currently running a cycle of test and tren, with the first 4 weeks on paleo, then kicking off 12 weeks of keto. so needless to say, any keto log will grab my attention. seeing how others go about things, that is how i learn. kill it bro, good luck!
I actually try to do about half high glycemic and half low glycemic for my carbs. Just trying to shove in the carbs (mostly anyway) so I dont care if they provide me energy over a longer period or not. Just replenishing glycogen levels anyway rit?

Keto with tren and test eh? I wouldnt want to change my diet in the middle of a cycle especially dropping the cals down on the tail end into pct. But then again, I know nothing about injectable cycles so I could be totally wrong in that respect lol.

Its funny because I have a bottle of tren and I have absolutely no idea when to run it in terms of diet haha.

When you are doing keto, although this wont change your physical appearance in terms of filling you out, it will make you feel better; try adding in coconut oil. 2-3 tbsp a day. It is a MCT fat, meaning it will function almost like a carb in your body in terms of boosting metabolism, without altering blood glucose levels eliminating the production and stimulation of insulin.

I always do it when on keto, makes a huge difference!

Mike

Never tried it, going to have to pick some up. Good looks my man!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I refeed evryday...LOL > Looking good man, glad things are workin gout
lol! You know, I've never tried carb cycling. I usually stick to carb cutoffs in the evening and do fine. I'm might try it one of these days though.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
So today was pretty sweet. Did arms and focus was just superb (wait wut?) haha. Vascularity was amazing as well. Never had my veins in my arms this prominent before.

On top of that, my gf, whos a c.p.t., took my bf today using the electric meter and the calipers. Did the electric one first and it said 9% and I was just like yeah thats too low whatever its the crappy one anyway. Used the calipers and she said my bf came out to 5.1% :confused:. Needless to say I bertstared her and demanded a retest on the other side of my body. Same result. Really didnt think I was that low now because Im definitely holding a lot of water. I guess I just look at myself in the mirror too much so I cant judge my losses ;)

On a side note, traded my car in today and got a 2010 civic. Felt bad driving to the dealer but felt good driving back with the new wheels :D. Its no 3000gt but it gets the job done well enough.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today was pretty sweet. Did arms and focus was just superb (wait wut?) haha. Vascularity was amazing as well. Never had my veins in my arms this prominent before.

On top of that, my gf, whos a c.p.t., took my bf today using the electric meter and the calipers. Did the electric one first and it said 9% and I was just like yeah thats too low whatever its the crappy one anyway. Used the calipers and she said my bf came out to 5.1% :confused:. Needless to say I bertstared her and demanded a retest on the other side of my body. Same result. Really didnt think I was that low now because Im definitely holding a lot of water. I guess I just look at myself in the mirror too much so I cant judge my losses ;)

On a side note, traded my car in today and got a 2010 civic. Felt bad driving to the dealer but felt good driving back with the new wheels :D. Its no 3000gt but it gets the job done well enough.
Gotta love those arm pumps! BTW, I had a 3000gt VR-4 for about 5 years. I loved the power of the twin turbos and the amazing handling but I got tired of all the mechanical problems I was constantly having with it.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, thats ultimately the reason I got rid of mine. I only had the base model but the handling was definitely one of the main things Im going to miss. That and the engine and exhaust sounds. Man, those tunes lull me to sleep.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never tried it, going to have to pick some up. Good looks my man!
Def worth a try man, works really good to give energy and will def accelerate fat loss; its just the damn taste that gets me or I'd use it everyday!

BTW, hows your civic treating you?

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
BTW, hows your civic treating you?
Actually really well. The first couple of days I had to redline first gear to sort of ease the transition into the 140hp engine haha.

As for the diet, I actually didnt do a refeed this weekend:hmmm:. Didnt feel like I needed it for whatever reason. No problem though, still feeling crazy shredded and my lifts havent gone down significantly at all (about 1 less rep for bench press today)

Yesterdays workout (actually my bday workout) I was crazy focused. I seriously finished and could barely remember what I had done. Felt like I was somewhere else haha. Could be the lack of carbs coming to haunt me but whatever, I only have about a week and a half left so Im going to stop all refeeds until the last day. Not looking forward to these next two weeks at all, ugh.

At least Ill be alive from stims! Haha