no more mr fat guy clenviscerate/swole/cut cycle long log

TeamT10

Awards
Goodbye Fat Log

So this is my first log im posting up following a couple of cycles to try and get myself into shape after having lost 100lbs. Starting in January of this year I decided I was sick of being fat (had been my whole life and my family has a history of diabetes and obesity) so I went in, got a membership and started kickin a**. Anyway fast forward to now, I weigh in at 180, where I have been excessively stuck, im relatively good terms with my weight (could lose more), so I decided to do a series of cycles to cut, build, and then lean out more post cycle. All this will begin on the upcoming monday (30th).

The major goal is to get the skin to tighten up, get the muscle showing, have a denser more vascular build, have some abs showin through, and in the long run compete in a competition (novice) at first. Granted I have a long road, and a very impatient persona, it should be interesting. Im laying out my entire plan now, so anyone can get a look at what I am doing over the course of the next four months, in which I will update on the progress of my physical activity, the muscle composition, my strength, and how I am reacting to all the supplementations. Pictures will not be as common, I would say at max 2 times a month, but for sure at the end of each cycle there will be photos. I will also post up here at the beginning, where I started, where I was a month ago, and where I am today after OEP and Red.

Granted all this is with a pretty restricted diet. As a cut diet, I only have near 1200 calories which I am actually changing in the course of this routine. I will explain my cut diet in a second. When I do the gain in the second part of this, I will move to 3000 and that’s about as high as I will go.

Before I get into the details, I want to thank AI reps who helped me decide on my stack especially pembroke3355, who gave me some advice before I jumped into anything, I did however go with the Swole over the Formestane/TestoPro idea because seemingly a lot of people have great results on Swole and will swear by it, thanks also to the Genomyx Rep Outstanding for your advice.

Cheers
-TeamT10

The First Month – Cut and Build Lean Mass
Supplements – (all based on typical doses, no dosing higher than recommended)
MyoFusion Protein
Alpha-T2
Clen
Eviscerate
Optimum ZMA
NO Shotgun
Extend
NO Synthesize
Novadex XT
Fish Oils
Milk Thistle
Omegas

The Second and Third Month (8 weeks) – Build Pure Mass
Supplements – (again all typical dosing)
The Swole Stack (TestoPro, Glycobol, Stoked)
HGHPro
True Mass
Alpha T2
ZMA
Anadraulic State
Extend
Fish Oils
Milk Thistle
Omegas

The Fourth Month – Post Cycle and Lean
Alpha-T2
Oxy Elite Pro
P-Slin
DermaTherm Target
TCF-1
ZMA
Fish Oils
Milk Thistle
Omegas

TeamT10

Awards
Diet
On Cut Months
Wake Up – Protein Scoop/1 Cup of Milk
Workout (7am) – Pre Supplement/ Intra Supplement / Post Supplement and Protein
Breakfast – 4 Eggs
First Snack – Large Banana/ or Blueberries
Luch – Protein Shake + Scoop of Natural Peanut Butter
Second Snack – 10 Almonds
Workout (3pm) – 1 scoop protein
Dinner – Chicken Breast +4 Broccoli Pieces
Pre Bed – 1 Scoop Protein
Around 1550 Calories/200g Protein
On Build Cycle
Wake Up – 2 Scoops Protein
Workout (7am) – Pre Supplement/ Intra Supplement / Post Supplement and Protein
Breakfast – 4 Eggs, 2 slices wheat toast
First Snack – Half piece of chicken + banana
Luch – Protein Shake + Scoop of Natural Peanut Butter+Mass Gainer (yet to be dertermined)
Second Snack – 20 almonds + scoop of peanut butter + Half Chicken
Workout (3pm) – 2 scoops protein
Dinner – Full Steak or Chicken + 4 Broccoli + Celery + Brown Rice
Pre Bed – 1 Scoop Protein
Around 2500 Calories/250g Protein

TeamT10

Awards
Workout Regiment
Monday (2 Workouts)
7am – HIIT Sprints (30, 90) (Pre-Intra-Post Supplements)
Lifting – Legs
Leg Extension - 4x20
Leg press - 4x12
Squats - 4x8,8,6,6
Lunges - 3x8
Laying Leg Curl (both single) - 4x10
Standing and Seated Calf Raise - 4x10
Front Calf Raise - 3x10
Donkey Calf - 3x10
20 Minutes Abs

3pm – Cardio Training
25 Minutes Stair Master on Level 12
20 Minutes Abs
20 Minutes of Incline (10%) Treadmill
20 Minutes of Biking at Medium Level (cooldown)

Tuesday (2 Workouts)
Lift - Chest/Tri
Reverse Grip bench - 3x8-12 (SickSet)
Flat Bench - 2x8-12 (Sick Set)
Incline DB Press/Low Pull Cable Cross (Superset) - 3x12-15
Incline DB Fly/Incline DP Press (Superset) 3x12
Close Grip Bench - 4x10 (Sick Set)
Press Down - 3 Drop Set (5 per) 6-8 per drop
Overhead Extension Incline/Seated (Superset) 3x10
DB Kickbacks - 3x10

Abs – 20 Min

3pm – Repeat Cardio Training

Wednesday (2 Workouts)
Lift - Back and Bi
Chin Ups - 4x10,8,6,6
Bent Over Rows - 4x12,8,8,6 (Sick Set)
Deadlift - 4x10 (Sick Set)
Wide Pulldown - 4x10
One Arm DB Rows - 4x10
Barbell Curls 4x10 (sick set)
Dumbell Curls/ Hammer Curls (Superset) 3x10
Dumbell Preachers - 3x10
Behind Neck Cable Curls - 3x10
7am – HIIT Sprints (Pre-Intra-Post Supplements)
Abs – 20 Minutes

4pm – Repeat Cardio Training

Thursday – (2 Workouts)
Lift - Shoulder Forearm
Behind Neck Military press - 4x12,8,6,6
Seated DB Press - 3x10
Side DB Lat Raises/Front DB Lat Raises (Superset) 3x10
Laying Rear Lat Raises - 3x10
Seated Wrist Curls - 3x1-
Standing Reverse wrist curls - 3x10
Shrugs - 4x10

Repeat PM Cardio

Friday (2 Workouts)/Saturday (2 Workouts)
7am – HIIT Sprints (Pre-Intra-Post Supplements)
45 Min Abs

4pm – Repeat Cardio Training

Saturday - Might fit in a little cardio, but doubtful need the recovery
Sunday - OFF

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn good progress man!!!!! I was up to 330dropped to 220 . Sitting at 255 ish after gaining some muscle mass. Keep it up man. And your supp stacks look sick.

TeamT10

Awards
Damn good progress man!!!!! I was up to 330dropped to 220 . Sitting at 255 ish after gaining some muscle mass. Keep it up man. And your supp stacks look sick.
thats some sick progress to man, thanks for the motivation, and glad the stack is lookin good

TeamT10

Awards
log starts tonight with nova, tomorrow will be running the first days of clen/alpha t2/ and all pre/intra/post

also running some eviscerate granted it arrives tomorrow, woot excited

TeamT10

Awards
Well despite the lack of interest in the log, im still going to update on day 1, and then again at the end of the week, because i felt it necessary to update on the beginning of the journey

I want to preface this by saying, i had the best day ever, minus ripping my shorts down the middle in front of a hot chick while doing squats...because i was so pumped obviously

Anyway heres the breakdown

------------------------------------------------
Weight 179

Clen + Alpha T 2 - I want to say, i was expecting a little bit more of a kick, i mean, i got the kick of like a horse straight into the nuts, but, i was expecting more from all the hype, i got pretty hot during my HIIT, and a pretty decent heart rate going, and quite frankly, started sweating duckets in my second cardio segment to where i was swimming by the end of the workout, and i do feel great, so at the very least, a great start

Pre/Intra/Post - Well the Shotgun as always, tasted great, and gave me a good pump at the beginning of the workout, i might up the dose a bit for a better feel, and then switched to jacked in a couple of weeks, the Extend for intra (taken after HIIT) tasted like coolaid (watermelon) and defintely helped during my workout, iv never worked as fast and hard as that workout, even worked straight through my shorts ripping, and post (2 protein scoops, 1 synthesize, fiber, glutamine) tasted great and helped me relax a little afterwards

Overall - Some jitters through the day, but its day 1, i do however like the fact that i did not crash once, even sitting at work for four hours after working out in the AM...

Eviscerate - ????wouldnt know its supposed to be here (cough nutraplanet) but its being held up in the oakland office since last week, so hopefully tomorrow

Anyway, lovin it, feelin great, hopefully now that its kickin someone will follow along :)

TeamT10

Awards
Got my Eviscerate today, and immediately took a shower got out, applied some, and got to say im on mother f****in fire...it says twice a day, but, it depends on how long this burn lasts for

any suggestions on dosing time for this

TeamT10

Awards
At this point ill just update on a weekly basis, but since im telling myself this, it doesnt matter, yay no fans for some reason.

Anyway

Week 1

- Diet - Remained relatively consistent with the food intake, however i did attend a megadeth slayer testament concert and splurged a little (soda) and went and had ice cream once this week, no big, but still, feel guilty, of course sunday i will have my pancakes as always, next week im going to make sure i remain strict to my diet

- Workouts - With the implementation of the pre intra post this week went phenomenal, i did miss two different workouts, one being a 2nd cardio in the day (the whole concert thing) and then today i missed my 2nd workout because i was out brewing beer, anyway, with the Extend i noticed a really decent recovery basis inside my workout, and im quite exicted my first real vein popped out and said hello this week, i did add gummy bears to my post for the insulin, and the synthesize has been helping me relax post workout for some reason

- Weight loss stack - again the clen thing is a little overplayed, havent noticed much of a real big deal with it, but i am cutting size, my weight went down and then up this week which is odd, so again im sitting at 181, so unlesss i gained a pound of muscle in a week i have no explanantion other than that, but i feel great, and the eviscerate is some serious ****, the burn may be a bitch to deal with it especially if your out in the sun or manage to hit your balls with it, but its totally worth the burn, i noticed an improvement in my skin condition in areas where weight loss was significant, so this **** is for real i can say that after only a week

- muscle - a noticeable improvement in vascularity, and a noticeable change in my ab sections (probably from the fat reduction) but the real gains wont happen til the super stack at the end of the month yay (all ready in my shopping cart at 300$ for the 8 weeks yay)

Anyway, for anyone who is reading which i hope someone is, it seems to be a great stack of products working together pretty effectively

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:sombrero:Good progress man ,keep up the good work,I wa also heavy ,went from 285 lbs to 215lbs,just keep up doing what your doing!! congrats!!

TeamT10

Awards
:sombrero:Good progress man ,keep up the good work,I wa also heavy ,went from 285 lbs to 215lbs,just keep up doing what your doing!! congrats!!
thanks alot for the support, much appreciated man

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well like I told someone prior to this log. The more you post the more it bumps your thread. So in reality the more" viewers" It may get. But dont fret. When I started my first log about a year ago didnt have many people interested. As I became an active member on AM, I made friends, and friends follow your logs. Just saying.

Anywho. Im using The ECA stack right now and loving it. Ive lost a total of about 10 pounds in the last 2 weeks.Im down to about 150, 2 weeks agao about 260 ish. My weight fluctuates. Clen always looked good, just never got my hands on some.

TeamT10

Awards
Well like I told someone prior to this log. The more you post the more it bumps your thread. So in reality the more" viewers" It may get. But dont fret. When I started my first log about a year ago didnt have many people interested. As I became an active member on AM, I made friends, and friends follow your logs. Just saying.

Anywho. Im using The ECA stack right now and loving it. Ive lost a total of about 10 pounds in the last 2 weeks.Im down to about 150, 2 weeks agao about 260 ish. My weight fluctuates. Clen always looked good, just never got my hands on some.
I was going to go ECA, but prolonged it because i heard ECA with HIIT is suicide, are you using bronkaid for the ephedrine?

Im not frettin about having no followers, really to be honest, the log is half for me, half for anyone who just wants to see some product in action in some regular joe schmoe new to the game

Im enjoying talking to the AM community regardless

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yuppers using bronkaid. I dunno, some people react badly to the ephedrine some people dont. Right now im dosing 37.5 mg of ephedrine, 300 mg caffeine and 81 mgs of aspirin 3 times a day and loving it. Bumping the epedrine up to 50 next weekend when I can afford more. Trying to buy a generic kind. 7 bucks for 24 bronkaid tabs gets expensive. Someone told me I can go to Walmart and get like 60 tabs of generic for the same price

TeamT10

Awards
Yuppers using bronkaid. I dunno, some people react badly to the ephedrine some people dont. Right now im dosing 37.5 mg of ephedrine, 300 mg caffeine and 81 mgs of aspirin 3 times a day and loving it. Bumping the epedrine up to 50 next weekend when I can afford more. Trying to buy a generic kind. 7 bucks for 24 bronkaid tabs gets expensive. Someone told me I can go to Walmart and get like 60 tabs of generic for the same price
jesus, isnt 50mg double the dose per the typical suggestion, thought typical dose was 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffiene 50mg aspirin

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, but a good friend on here said he ran 50 mgs the whole time for like 2 months and felt fine. He suggested I just keep my Blood Pressure in check and bump up gradually. If I feel its too much I may bump it back down, but the jump from 25 to 37.5 didnt really seam like much of a jump. soo...I like to go big!!!!

TeamT10

Awards
Yeah, but a good friend on here said he ran 50 mgs the whole time for like 2 months and felt fine. He suggested I just keep my Blood Pressure in check and bump up gradually. If I feel its too much I may bump it back down, but the jump from 25 to 37.5 didnt really seam like much of a jump. soo...I like to go big!!!!
haha true go big or go home

what are you doin to keep the blood pressure down, like if it gets too high?? are you just lowering doses if it climbs up there or you taking anything to drop it down

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been taking Hawthorne Berry everyday. And my girl is goignt to school to be a doc assitant, so shes been monitoring my BP a couple times a week. Yeah if it gets too high, hell yeah ill drop it back down!!

TeamT10

Awards
Ive been taking Hawthorne Berry everyday. And my girl is goignt to school to be a doc assitant, so shes been monitoring my BP a couple times a week. Yeah if it gets too high, hell yeah ill drop it back down!!
hawthorne berry, new to me, ill look into it, because i know BP gets high on clen

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Theres other stuff, but I cant think of it right off hand.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
just saw this right now bro, amazing results!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
woah i am subbed. very impressive results! Keep killin it mayne!!

oh and the supp stack is impressive! lol wish i had the funds to roll like that ;)

TeamT10

Awards
woah i am subbed. very impressive results! Keep killin it mayne!!

oh and the supp stack is impressive! lol wish i had the funds to roll like that ;)
nice to have someone sub in, thanks for the feedback, ya its a bit pricey, luckily i got a few more clients to train at the gym to keep the supplements rollin in :)

my shopping cart right now is 300$ cant wait to see it in person in all its glory

TeamT10

Awards
Anyone have suggestions, im looking at my pre intra post for my bulk cycle, i might be taking out true mass to do a little bit more of a clean bulk, wondering what i should do intra and post, im doing the ASGT pre, extend im thinking i could keep at intra and just do a regular protein and creatine post with some gummy bears for insulin....thoughts?

TeamT10

Awards
**Updated the workout regiment, got sick of the old one**

TeamT10

Awards
This stack is pretty NICE!!!!
http://www.iforcenutrition.com/stack_superheavy.asp
You may find it cheaper at Nutra
iv read about that stack actually, i havent followed i force all that much so i dont know much about personal testimonials, but it looks solid

might run it after the log is done, havent decided what im going to do after its done

i was thinking of running testo and formestane, but if push comes to shove this might win, or the natadrol stack

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Best of luck... keep it going.

Would you mind just authoring a quick summation of your overall progress so far to drag me up to speed please?

Also, Clen AND RPN's topical (soon to be Genomyx's), nice!

May I ask why with the other cadre of supplements and research chemicals you never chose to pursue Cytomel into your regimen?

TeamT10

Awards
Subbed! Best of luck... keep it going.

Would you mind just authoring a quick summation of your overall progress so far to drag me up to speed please?

Also, Clen AND RPN's topical (soon to be Genomyx's), nice!

May I ask why with the other cadre of supplements and research chemicals you never chose to pursue Cytomel into your regimen?
Awesome glad to have you along man

I am loving the combination of Clen and Eviscerate, it kicks my ass to a whole new level.

I would gladly give you a summation, if you want a longer period of time let me know, wasnt sure if you meant since the start of this log, or in general of my whole 9 months.

Summation of Clenviscerate+AlphaT2 - to be honest, i think it might be the greatest stack for burning fat clean off your body, its tough, and you sweat duckets like you wouldnt beleive, but its worth it, my ass has finally started shrinking, and my love handles are finally showing improvement, and its only really been a week and a half (ill post the 2 week review on saturday as promised), the burn is a little hard to tolerate if you workout with all three fresh in your system, but its a good burn

Summation of Pre/Intra/Post - well, its been a fun almost two weeks finally imposing some creatine, and ass kicking pre workout shakes to my life, i dont know if this is the cause of my weight balance, because i am losing considerable body fat in a small window, but my weight is the same (meaning muscle is gaining equal to fat loss) which is incredible, and iv never felt better, i even saw a vein for the first time in my life, which was badass, but the biggest thing i am happy with is the extend, its really pushed me in the gym, really drove me to a whole new level, to be honest i am not happy with shotgun, so i actually bought jack3d today until i order my big wave of stuff for the bulk cycle then its ASGT, but ill post how that goes later

Diet - effffff diets, they suck, having suck a low cal intake is hard, especially after 9 months of it, and two roommates who bring in the worst food and best smelling crap ever....but im sticking to it minus an extra meal or two, im always hungry though which is hard

Workout - well i switched, and its only been a day with the new one, and i must say, my legs have never hurt so bad

Overall -Weight, the same at 180, waist size is down an inch, my skin is starting to heal and tighten up more than likely thanks to eviscerate (and soon skin healing product)

I will say this, it has not been easy, none of this road has, but its all been worth it, today was actually the first day i stared at myself in the mirror and realized how much of a different man i am

TeamT10

Awards
Jack3d was for sure interesting....i dont know about the crash afterwards, it could have been the coupling with motivate

but damn

anyway, im gona whore my other log on this log, go follow my mini hghpro log to help me out there

ill update tomorrow for end of week 2 results

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i support anyone who takes this sport seriously, and from the looks of it ur well on ur way/

TeamT10

Awards
i support anyone who takes this sport seriously, and from the looks of it ur well on ur way/
when i decided to change my life around and stop being a fatass, it started out as just working out, and when i realized how much i loved it, and loved getting in shape, and building muscle, i just got more and more hooked dude, i love looking into this world and researching the things i can do, and now im finally opening the door into doing it myself

its hard to learn the things the right way, and dumbass could pick up a supplement or steroid and use it and maybe gain some weight, but im not about to **** up myself, doing it right, and doing it big is how im looking to go about this

TeamT10

Awards
Sorry for the late end of the week review but here it is.

-------------------------------------------------------

Clen + Alpha + Eviscerate = feel the burn baby, keepin it going with the damn eviscerate, to be honest i want this month to end especially because i dont really feel the effects except for the eviscerate which has been showing immense progression in my worst areas

Diet has been a problem these past two weeks, i have had a couple of cheat meals, but to be honest i think its working for me for energy and general health because the high deficiency in cals for so long has taken its toll, so this upcoming week im gona try a and hone into what i can do diet wise, im still dieting but im keeping my weight the same to allow my body to adjust, i wont truly cut until 3 months out of contra costa, only build and maintain, cut water retention and balance my body out, from here on out i just need to be smart and less harsh on myself

Exercise - with the new regiment in place, holy fuuuuuuuuuk its been hardcore workouts every day, i feel so damn sore even still today with my back and shoulders, im loving the sick sets, i would love workouts more if i didnt have drama with the work and such, but push through put on my head phones and rock out, i do however intend on reducing my 2 a days 2 only at max 3 times a week, its just too harsh for minimal return

The muscle - with the combination of some HGHPro and my usual regiment, along with the new badass jack3d pre workout and creatine monohydrate, i was just, off the wall this week, i may be frustrated im not losing weight to a degree, but my muscle is filling in, esdepcially midsection muscle, and my back, i cant wait til i can really have the chance to put on muscle since iv been gaining muscle weight with an almost non existent testosterone level (done by a doctor who said it was related to the extreme weight loss), man is that swole stack gona get me kickin some progress right in the nuts

All in all a solid week, unfortunately ended by me being back in sac and eating a few bad meals in relation, but tomorrow its back on track and back to ass kickin

Weight - 179 (probably 181 after this weekend)
BF - not checked but improvement especially in my giant ass and ugly love handles (thanks eviscerate)
Injury Report - tendonitis in my inner arm is buggin but pain is pain ill get over it
Feeling - happy wioth life but stressed with a big push to get a reel for game design in and meeting with some big dogs in ten days for EA and Visceral mue excited, either way, hope this stress and huge amount of work doesnt kill this next week

Have a good one everybody

Cheers

TeamT10

Awards
learned my lesson about hard lift days and not eating anything before hand but some jack3d...

gona go puke the remainder of my stomache out now and fall asleep

good workout though :) i can do 4 pull ups now woot

TeamT10

Awards
Week 3

-----------------------------------------------------

Well i will say this, it was a difficult week in regards to training and my life, there was a big push to get a Reel done for EA in time to meet someone who could be a great connection, with that in mind, i still trained hard, and i still kicked some ass

My diet was good, minus yesterday, where we went off to sony for the launch of the playstation move, and had a party, fun times, some bad food, but hey a buffalo burger isnt too bad, those cookies were though lol

Training went as usual, i do have a dislocated shoulder, and now a twisted ankly, but whats a little pain for the body but a reminder were alive

I weighed in final about 178, same as its been around

The best improvement has definitely been how well my stomache has healed, you cant see it in the photos cause i purposely kept it hidden, but i have some really bad loose skin issues from the weight loss but its showing some marginal improvements partly im sure to eviscerate which i got more of and some flawless to go on top

I ordered in all my bulk cycle crap so all my AI stack **** is coming in, i also ordered some stuff from Primordial because of the sale so thatll be continues on a seperate log in a few months

Im hoping NTBM picks me for some forma for their give a way...cough southern charm...

Feel great, i even have some veins showing for the first time which has been amazingly motivational, people in my gym saying im looking more cut but i dont feel a difference, but atleast its still going well

Lifts are the same except i managed 315 ten times on squat again for the first time since surgery

Man im excited for some damn bulking, its about time

Heres what i had to put together for anyone who cares, its what i do in real life, game design

YouTube - AnthonyReelV2.avi

TeamT10

Awards
as soon as this meeting is done today, my package is in, so monday starts the bulk, so excited, eff yes

workouts have been killer this week since i added a lifting partner

no double days

but weight is down to 178 again

TeamT10

Awards
So here is the last review of the first month, this ends my cut diet and begins the bulk cycle for 30 days, well it actually starts monday but i will be away on business down in sacramento until monday so i figured while im still working i can update, anyway here it goes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

To be quite frank i was not at all happy with this month, i dont know why, but i feel i made no progress, even though everyone at the gym has told me otherwise, i have however made some good strength gains and am far more pumped in the gym than ever. I think really the thing i need is a giant reset button on my body, which i beleive will happen with this bulk cycle, i was coming off 9-10 months of dieting, a break is probably needed to get back into the swing of things, i also cheated a few times this month because it was a hard month in general for me, but im ready to be full swing into things.

I will have photos up next week of the month progress.

Eviscerate - Man this **** burns, but its a good burn, a staple for me for sure, i have three bottles of it now sitting in my apartment, but i am still going with the derma therm to try on the final month of this log to see how it goes, but i loved it and i think this was the only thing that finally helped shave my ass off a bit

Clen+Alpha = a solid combo, just not as effective to me as the OEP and Alpha was, but still a solid effort, i wish i could get my bloodwork donee to see how bad it affected my BP.

Pre/Intra/Post - The pre workout changed halfway from shotgun to jack3d, i enjoyed the change and it defintely was a welcome feeling and i had alot more energy. In any case, the BCAA's from the extend were awesome and always kept me going fast and hard. The post went form using Synthesize to just using straight ceratine monohydrate, glutamine, protein, and fiber, so i was always feelin solid after a workout and was able to carry on through my day fine

PS, the gummy bears post work out was a great addition

Diet - I stuck to it minues 3 cheat meals, but again that was stress, i ended up at 179 afte the month was over, my weight roller coastered all the **** over the place, but i like where im at for starting the bulk

Strength is solidly through the roof, i was having major problems in that area unil i started taking the test increasers, my levels were shot from the weight loss, but everything eels alot more balances.

My lean muscle mass and vascularity are worlds better, i have like three veins i can see finally, and i feel pumped up all the damn time now, however, im starting to get calciium deposits in my forearm which is annoying

But as you can see by the above photo, im ready to get swole baby

TeamT10

Awards
toda marked the first day of the swole stack was feeling a little sick after it but im feeling better now, only downside is swallowing so many pills, between those all my side supplements its a little much

anyway, also started running asgt with the whole stack and had a really solid workout after a long weekend of alot of **** going on

starting the bulk at 181

also, i am damn full from food, the huge ass jump from 1500cal to 3000cal for bulk, holy efff...

TeamT10

Awards
ITs been an odd week, a good in the matter of lifting but overall i have a few complaints

Glycobol has been raping my digestive system, whats with the green **** anyway, what is that all about, also something out of this is really starting to upset my stomache throughout the day

However

Vascularity has made tremendous leaps forward, the definition and hardness of muscle has been really good, my veins have been showing up, i think i counted like 4 this week lol

My lift workouts are fast, and i rip through the exercises, im always pretty amped up when im lifting, and that hjust has to be a combination of a few things, one of them defintely being the ASGT

WHich by the way, ASGT has to be the single worst tasting pre i think i have run out of the few i have done (shotgun, jacked, etc) but i think its by far the most effective

I have noticed a slight gain in the lifts, but not much, but it is only week 1 so not much can be judged off that alone.

The only downside to all this is making the jump from 1200 cals to 3000 cals in a day, and its a little hard feeling so full all the time, and feeling kinda fat, even though i know it comes with a bulk cycle which is cool. Im actually just ready to get back into cutting, even though i hate it, i like the feel.

In the course of the week, i did notice that a few of my lifts went up by a marginal 5lbs to 10lbs on average per lift, i felt more comfortable putting on some heavy weight, however, my knee has been really acting up (had surgery bit ago) and its being difficult with the hamstrings since thats what they cut out to re create my knee.

Feeling good and looking good, went out to a party at a university last night and had women actually dance with me, felt that was a stride forward lol

But seriously, the poop thing with glycobol sucks...