1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

no more mr fat guy clenviscerate/swole/cut cycle long log

Goodbye Fat Log

So this is my first log im posting up following a couple of cycles to try and get myself into shape after having lost 100lbs. Starting in January of this year I decided I was sick of being fat (had been my whole life and my family has a history of diabetes and obesity) so I went in, got a membership and started kickin a**. Anyway fast forward to now, I weigh in at 180, where I have been excessively stuck, im relatively good terms with my weight (could lose more), so I decided to do a series of cycles to cut, build, and then lean out more post cycle. All this will begin on the upcoming monday (30th).

The major goal is to get the skin to tighten up, get the muscle showing, have a denser more vascular build, have some abs showin through, and in the long run compete in a competition (novice) at first. Granted I have a long road, and a very impatient persona, it should be interesting. Im laying out my entire plan now, so anyone can get a look at what I am doing over the course of the next four months, in which I will update on the progress of my physical activity, the muscle composition, my strength, and how I am reacting to all the supplementations. Pictures will not be as common, I would say at max 2 times a month, but for sure at the end of each cycle there will be photos. I will also post up here at the beginning, where I started, where I was a month ago, and where I am today after OEP and Red.

Granted all this is with a pretty restricted diet. As a cut diet, I only have near 1200 calories which I am actually changing in the course of this routine. I will explain my cut diet in a second. When I do the gain in the second part of this, I will move to 3000 and that’s about as high as I will go.

Before I get into the details, I want to thank AI reps who helped me decide on my stack especially pembroke3355, who gave me some advice before I jumped into anything, I did however go with the Swole over the Formestane/TestoPro idea because seemingly a lot of people have great results on Swole and will swear by it, thanks also to the Genomyx Rep Outstanding for your advice.

Cheers
    -TeamT10

The First Month – Cut and Build Lean Mass
    Supplements – (all based on typical doses, no dosing higher than recommended)
    MyoFusion Protein
    Alpha-T2
    Clen
    Eviscerate
    Optimum ZMA
    NO Shotgun
    Extend
    NO Synthesize
    Novadex XT
    Fish Oils
    Milk Thistle
    Omegas

The Second and Third Month (8 weeks) – Build Pure Mass
    Supplements – (again all typical dosing)
    The Swole Stack (TestoPro, Glycobol, Stoked)
    HGHPro
    True Mass
    Alpha T2
    ZMA
    Anadraulic State
    Extend
    Fish Oils
    Milk Thistle
    Omegas

The Fourth Month – Post Cycle and Lean
    Alpha-T2
    Oxy Elite Pro
    P-Slin
    DermaTherm Target
    TCF-1
    ZMA
    Fish Oils
    Milk Thistle
    Omegas

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

Diet
    On Cut Months
    Wake Up Protein Scoop/1 Cup of Milk
    Workout (7am) Pre Supplement/ Intra Supplement / Post Supplement and Protein
    Breakfast 4 Eggs
    First Snack Large Banana/ or Blueberries
    Luch Protein Shake + Scoop of Natural Peanut Butter
    Second Snack 10 Almonds
    Workout (3pm) 1 scoop protein
    Dinner Chicken Breast +4 Broccoli Pieces
    Pre Bed 1 Scoop Protein
    Around 1550 Calories/200g Protein
    On Build Cycle
    Wake Up 2 Scoops Protein
    Workout (7am) Pre Supplement/ Intra Supplement / Post Supplement and Protein
    Breakfast 4 Eggs, 2 slices wheat toast
    First Snack Half piece of chicken + banana
    Luch Protein Shake + Scoop of Natural Peanut Butter+Mass Gainer (yet to be dertermined)
    Second Snack 20 almonds + scoop of peanut butter + Half Chicken
    Workout (3pm) 2 scoops protein
    Dinner Full Steak or Chicken + 4 Broccoli + Celery + Brown Rice
    Pre Bed 1 Scoop Protein
    Around 2500 Calories/250g Protein
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

Workout Regiment
    Monday (2 Workouts)
    7am – HIIT Sprints (30, 90) (Pre-Intra-Post Supplements)
    Lifting – Legs
    Leg Extension - 4x20
    Leg press - 4x12
    Squats - 4x8,8,6,6
    Lunges - 3x8
    Laying Leg Curl (both single) - 4x10
    Standing and Seated Calf Raise - 4x10
    Front Calf Raise - 3x10
    Donkey Calf - 3x10
    20 Minutes Abs

3pm – Cardio Training
    25 Minutes Stair Master on Level 12
    20 Minutes Abs
    20 Minutes of Incline (10%) Treadmill
    20 Minutes of Biking at Medium Level (cooldown)

Tuesday (2 Workouts)
    Lift - Chest/Tri
    Reverse Grip bench - 3x8-12 (SickSet)
    Flat Bench - 2x8-12 (Sick Set)
    Incline DB Press/Low Pull Cable Cross (Superset) - 3x12-15
    Incline DB Fly/Incline DP Press (Superset) 3x12
    Close Grip Bench - 4x10 (Sick Set)
    Press Down - 3 Drop Set (5 per) 6-8 per drop
    Overhead Extension Incline/Seated (Superset) 3x10
    DB Kickbacks - 3x10

Abs – 20 Min

3pm – Repeat Cardio Training

Wednesday (2 Workouts)
    Lift - Back and Bi
    Chin Ups - 4x10,8,6,6
    Bent Over Rows - 4x12,8,8,6 (Sick Set)
    Deadlift - 4x10 (Sick Set)
    Wide Pulldown - 4x10
    One Arm DB Rows - 4x10
    Barbell Curls 4x10 (sick set)
    Dumbell Curls/ Hammer Curls (Superset) 3x10
    Dumbell Preachers - 3x10
    Behind Neck Cable Curls - 3x10
    7am – HIIT Sprints (Pre-Intra-Post Supplements)
    Abs – 20 Minutes

4pm – Repeat Cardio Training

Thursday – (2 Workouts)
    Lift - Shoulder Forearm
    Behind Neck Military press - 4x12,8,6,6
    Seated DB Press - 3x10
    Side DB Lat Raises/Front DB Lat Raises (Superset) 3x10
    Laying Rear Lat Raises - 3x10
    Seated Wrist Curls - 3x1-
    Standing Reverse wrist curls - 3x10
    Shrugs - 4x10

Repeat PM Cardio

Friday (2 Workouts)/Saturday (2 Workouts)
    7am – HIIT Sprints (Pre-Intra-Post Supplements)
    45 Min Abs

4pm – Repeat Cardio Training

Saturday - Might fit in a little cardio, but doubtful need the recovery
    Sunday - OFF
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

Photo Progress

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

reserved for final review
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Damn good progress man!!!!! I was up to 330dropped to 220 . Sitting at 255 ish after gaining some muscle mass. Keep it up man. And your supp stacks look sick.

RECOVERBRO

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Damn good progress man!!!!! I was up to 330dropped to 220 . Sitting at 255 ish after gaining some muscle mass. Keep it up man. And your supp stacks look sick.
    thats some sick progress to man, thanks for the motivation, and glad the stack is lookin good
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

log starts tonight with nova, tomorrow will be running the first days of clen/alpha t2/ and all pre/intra/post

also running some eviscerate granted it arrives tomorrow, woot excited
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

Well despite the lack of interest in the log, im still going to update on day 1, and then again at the end of the week, because i felt it necessary to update on the beginning of the journey

I want to preface this by saying, i had the best day ever, minus ripping my shorts down the middle in front of a hot chick while doing squats...because i was so pumped obviously

Anyway heres the breakdown

------------------------------------------------
    Weight 179

Clen + Alpha T 2 - I want to say, i was expecting a little bit more of a kick, i mean, i got the kick of like a horse straight into the nuts, but, i was expecting more from all the hype, i got pretty hot during my HIIT, and a pretty decent heart rate going, and quite frankly, started sweating duckets in my second cardio segment to where i was swimming by the end of the workout, and i do feel great, so at the very least, a great start

Pre/Intra/Post - Well the Shotgun as always, tasted great, and gave me a good pump at the beginning of the workout, i might up the dose a bit for a better feel, and then switched to jacked in a couple of weeks, the Extend for intra (taken after HIIT) tasted like coolaid (watermelon) and defintely helped during my workout, iv never worked as fast and hard as that workout, even worked straight through my shorts ripping, and post (2 protein scoops, 1 synthesize, fiber, glutamine) tasted great and helped me relax a little afterwards

Overall - Some jitters through the day, but its day 1, i do however like the fact that i did not crash once, even sitting at work for four hours after working out in the AM...

Eviscerate - ????wouldnt know its supposed to be here (cough nutraplanet) but its being held up in the oakland office since last week, so hopefully tomorrow

Anyway, lovin it, feelin great, hopefully now that its kickin someone will follow along
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

Got my Eviscerate today, and immediately took a shower got out, applied some, and got to say im on mother f****in fire...it says twice a day, but, it depends on how long this burn lasts for

any suggestions on dosing time for this
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

At this point ill just update on a weekly basis, but since im telling myself this, it doesnt matter, yay no fans for some reason.

Anyway

Week 1

- Diet - Remained relatively consistent with the food intake, however i did attend a megadeth slayer testament concert and splurged a little (soda) and went and had ice cream once this week, no big, but still, feel guilty, of course sunday i will have my pancakes as always, next week im going to make sure i remain strict to my diet

- Workouts - With the implementation of the pre intra post this week went phenomenal, i did miss two different workouts, one being a 2nd cardio in the day (the whole concert thing) and then today i missed my 2nd workout because i was out brewing beer, anyway, with the Extend i noticed a really decent recovery basis inside my workout, and im quite exicted my first real vein popped out and said hello this week, i did add gummy bears to my post for the insulin, and the synthesize has been helping me relax post workout for some reason

- Weight loss stack - again the clen thing is a little overplayed, havent noticed much of a real big deal with it, but i am cutting size, my weight went down and then up this week which is odd, so again im sitting at 181, so unlesss i gained a pound of muscle in a week i have no explanantion other than that, but i feel great, and the eviscerate is some serious ****, the burn may be a bitch to deal with it especially if your out in the sun or manage to hit your balls with it, but its totally worth the burn, i noticed an improvement in my skin condition in areas where weight loss was significant, so this **** is for real i can say that after only a week

- muscle - a noticeable improvement in vascularity, and a noticeable change in my ab sections (probably from the fat reduction) but the real gains wont happen til the super stack at the end of the month yay (all ready in my shopping cart at 300$ for the 8 weeks yay)

Anyway, for anyone who is reading which i hope someone is, it seems to be a great stack of products working together pretty effectively
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.49%

Good progress man ,keep up the good work,I wa also heavy ,went from 285 lbs to 215lbs,just keep up doing what your doing!! congrats!!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Good progress man ,keep up the good work,I wa also heavy ,went from 285 lbs to 215lbs,just keep up doing what your doing!! congrats!!
    thanks alot for the support, much appreciated man
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.1%

Well like I told someone prior to this log. The more you post the more it bumps your thread. So in reality the more" viewers" It may get. But dont fret. When I started my first log about a year ago didnt have many people interested. As I became an active member on AM, I made friends, and friends follow your logs. Just saying.

Anywho. Im using The ECA stack right now and loving it. Ive lost a total of about 10 pounds in the last 2 weeks.Im down to about 150, 2 weeks agao about 260 ish. My weight fluctuates. Clen always looked good, just never got my hands on some.

RECOVERBRO

15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

Well like I told someone prior to this log. The more you post the more it bumps your thread. So in reality the more" viewers" It may get. But dont fret. When I started my first log about a year ago didnt have many people interested. As I became an active member on AM, I made friends, and friends follow your logs. Just saying.

Anywho. Im using The ECA stack right now and loving it. Ive lost a total of about 10 pounds in the last 2 weeks.Im down to about 150, 2 weeks agao about 260 ish. My weight fluctuates. Clen always looked good, just never got my hands on some.
    I was going to go ECA, but prolonged it because i heard ECA with HIIT is suicide, are you using bronkaid for the ephedrine?

Im not frettin about having no followers, really to be honest, the log is half for me, half for anyone who just wants to see some product in action in some regular joe schmoe new to the game

Im enjoying talking to the AM community regardless
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.1%

Yuppers using bronkaid. I dunno, some people react badly to the ephedrine some people dont. Right now im dosing 37.5 mg of ephedrine, 300 mg caffeine and 81 mgs of aspirin 3 times a day and loving it. Bumping the epedrine up to 50 next weekend when I can afford more. Trying to buy a generic kind. 7 bucks for 24 bronkaid tabs gets expensive. Someone told me I can go to Walmart and get like 60 tabs of generic for the same price

RECOVERBRO

17. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

Yuppers using bronkaid. I dunno, some people react badly to the ephedrine some people dont. Right now im dosing 37.5 mg of ephedrine, 300 mg caffeine and 81 mgs of aspirin 3 times a day and loving it. Bumping the epedrine up to 50 next weekend when I can afford more. Trying to buy a generic kind. 7 bucks for 24 bronkaid tabs gets expensive. Someone told me I can go to Walmart and get like 60 tabs of generic for the same price
    jesus, isnt 50mg double the dose per the typical suggestion, thought typical dose was 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffiene 50mg aspirin
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.1%

Yeah, but a good friend on here said he ran 50 mgs the whole time for like 2 months and felt fine. He suggested I just keep my Blood Pressure in check and bump up gradually. If I feel its too much I may bump it back down, but the jump from 25 to 37.5 didnt really seam like much of a jump. soo...I like to go big!!!!

RECOVERBRO

19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

Yeah, but a good friend on here said he ran 50 mgs the whole time for like 2 months and felt fine. He suggested I just keep my Blood Pressure in check and bump up gradually. If I feel its too much I may bump it back down, but the jump from 25 to 37.5 didnt really seam like much of a jump. soo...I like to go big!!!!
    haha true go big or go home

what are you doin to keep the blood pressure down, like if it gets too high?? are you just lowering doses if it climbs up there or you taking anything to drop it down
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.1%

Ive been taking Hawthorne Berry everyday. And my girl is goignt to school to be a doc assitant, so shes been monitoring my BP a couple times a week. Yeah if it gets too high, hell yeah ill drop it back down!!

RECOVERBRO

21. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

Ive been taking Hawthorne Berry everyday. And my girl is goignt to school to be a doc assitant, so shes been monitoring my BP a couple times a week. Yeah if it gets too high, hell yeah ill drop it back down!!
    hawthorne berry, new to me, ill look into it, because i know BP gets high on clen
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.1%

Theres other stuff, but I cant think of it right off hand.

RECOVERBRO

23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.16%

just saw this right now bro, amazing results!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.1%

woah i am subbed. very impressive results! Keep killin it mayne!!

oh and the supp stack is impressive! lol wish i had the funds to roll like that
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    just saw this right now bro, amazing results!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks man, stay tuned for some even better results now that im kickin high gear
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    woah i am subbed. very impressive results! Keep killin it mayne!!

oh and the supp stack is impressive! lol wish i had the funds to roll like that
    nice to have someone sub in, thanks for the feedback, ya its a bit pricey, luckily i got a few more clients to train at the gym to keep the supplements rollin in

my shopping cart right now is 300$ cant wait to see it in person in all its glory
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

Anyone have suggestions, im looking at my pre intra post for my bulk cycle, i might be taking out true mass to do a little bit more of a clean bulk, wondering what i should do intra and post, im doing the ASGT pre, extend im thinking i could keep at intra and just do a regular protein and creatine post with some gummy bears for insulin....thoughts?
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

**Updated the workout regiment, got sick of the old one**
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.1%

This stack is pretty NICE!!!!
    http://www.iforcenutrition.com/stack_superheavy.asp
    You may find it cheaper at Nutra

RECOVERBRO

30. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

This stack is pretty NICE!!!!
    http://www.iforcenutrition.com/stack_superheavy.asp
    You may find it cheaper at Nutra
    iv read about that stack actually, i havent followed i force all that much so i dont know much about personal testimonials, but it looks solid

might run it after the log is done, havent decided what im going to do after its done

i was thinking of running testo and formestane, but if push comes to shove this might win, or the natadrol stack
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.1%
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

oh awesome, thanks for the link SC

hop in my mini thread ill be posting up in a minute
  33. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

Subbed! Best of luck... keep it going.

Would you mind just authoring a quick summation of your overall progress so far to drag me up to speed please?

Also, Clen AND RPN's topical (soon to be Genomyx's), nice!

May I ask why with the other cadre of supplements and research chemicals you never chose to pursue Cytomel into your regimen?
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Subbed! Best of luck... keep it going.

Would you mind just authoring a quick summation of your overall progress so far to drag me up to speed please?

Also, Clen AND RPN's topical (soon to be Genomyx's), nice!

May I ask why with the other cadre of supplements and research chemicals you never chose to pursue Cytomel into your regimen?
    Awesome glad to have you along man

I am loving the combination of Clen and Eviscerate, it kicks my ass to a whole new level.

I would gladly give you a summation, if you want a longer period of time let me know, wasnt sure if you meant since the start of this log, or in general of my whole 9 months.

Summation of Clenviscerate+AlphaT2 - to be honest, i think it might be the greatest stack for burning fat clean off your body, its tough, and you sweat duckets like you wouldnt beleive, but its worth it, my ass has finally started shrinking, and my love handles are finally showing improvement, and its only really been a week and a half (ill post the 2 week review on saturday as promised), the burn is a little hard to tolerate if you workout with all three fresh in your system, but its a good burn

Summation of Pre/Intra/Post - well, its been a fun almost two weeks finally imposing some creatine, and ass kicking pre workout shakes to my life, i dont know if this is the cause of my weight balance, because i am losing considerable body fat in a small window, but my weight is the same (meaning muscle is gaining equal to fat loss) which is incredible, and iv never felt better, i even saw a vein for the first time in my life, which was badass, but the biggest thing i am happy with is the extend, its really pushed me in the gym, really drove me to a whole new level, to be honest i am not happy with shotgun, so i actually bought jack3d today until i order my big wave of stuff for the bulk cycle then its ASGT, but ill post how that goes later

Diet - effffff diets, they suck, having suck a low cal intake is hard, especially after 9 months of it, and two roommates who bring in the worst food and best smelling crap ever....but im sticking to it minus an extra meal or two, im always hungry though which is hard

Workout - well i switched, and its only been a day with the new one, and i must say, my legs have never hurt so bad

Overall -Weight, the same at 180, waist size is down an inch, my skin is starting to heal and tighten up more than likely thanks to eviscerate (and soon skin healing product)

I will say this, it has not been easy, none of this road has, but its all been worth it, today was actually the first day i stared at myself in the mirror and realized how much of a different man i am
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

Jack3d was for sure interesting....i dont know about the crash afterwards, it could have been the coupling with motivate

but damn

anyway, im gona whore my other log on this log, go follow my mini hghpro log to help me out there

ill update tomorrow for end of week 2 results
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

subbed
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    subbed
    thanks for the support man
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

i support anyone who takes this sport seriously, and from the looks of it ur well on ur way/
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    i support anyone who takes this sport seriously, and from the looks of it ur well on ur way/
    when i decided to change my life around and stop being a fatass, it started out as just working out, and when i realized how much i loved it, and loved getting in shape, and building muscle, i just got more and more hooked dude, i love looking into this world and researching the things i can do, and now im finally opening the door into doing it myself

its hard to learn the things the right way, and dumbass could pick up a supplement or steroid and use it and maybe gain some weight, but im not about to **** up myself, doing it right, and doing it big is how im looking to go about this
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

Sorry for the late end of the week review but here it is.

-------------------------------------------------------

Clen + Alpha + Eviscerate = feel the burn baby, keepin it going with the damn eviscerate, to be honest i want this month to end especially because i dont really feel the effects except for the eviscerate which has been showing immense progression in my worst areas

Diet has been a problem these past two weeks, i have had a couple of cheat meals, but to be honest i think its working for me for energy and general health because the high deficiency in cals for so long has taken its toll, so this upcoming week im gona try a and hone into what i can do diet wise, im still dieting but im keeping my weight the same to allow my body to adjust, i wont truly cut until 3 months out of contra costa, only build and maintain, cut water retention and balance my body out, from here on out i just need to be smart and less harsh on myself

Exercise - with the new regiment in place, holy fuuuuuuuuuk its been hardcore workouts every day, i feel so damn sore even still today with my back and shoulders, im loving the sick sets, i would love workouts more if i didnt have drama with the work and such, but push through put on my head phones and rock out, i do however intend on reducing my 2 a days 2 only at max 3 times a week, its just too harsh for minimal return

The muscle - with the combination of some HGHPro and my usual regiment, along with the new badass jack3d pre workout and creatine monohydrate, i was just, off the wall this week, i may be frustrated im not losing weight to a degree, but my muscle is filling in, esdepcially midsection muscle, and my back, i cant wait til i can really have the chance to put on muscle since iv been gaining muscle weight with an almost non existent testosterone level (done by a doctor who said it was related to the extreme weight loss), man is that swole stack gona get me kickin some progress right in the nuts

All in all a solid week, unfortunately ended by me being back in sac and eating a few bad meals in relation, but tomorrow its back on track and back to ass kickin

Weight - 179 (probably 181 after this weekend)
    BF - not checked but improvement especially in my giant ass and ugly love handles (thanks eviscerate)
    Injury Report - tendonitis in my inner arm is buggin but pain is pain ill get over it
    Feeling - happy wioth life but stressed with a big push to get a reel for game design in and meeting with some big dogs in ten days for EA and Visceral mue excited, either way, hope this stress and huge amount of work doesnt kill this next week

Have a good one everybody

Cheers

Similar Forum Threads

1. Schwells pct for a LONG LONG LONG LONG cycle
    By schwellington in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 01:48 AM
  2. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 03:52 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 02:01 PM
  4. how long until swole goes bad??
    By new name22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2004, 01:14 AM