3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id first off like to thank the awesome people at iForce for giving my the opportunity to log this for them!

Ok ladies n gents here it is, got my Adipoxil in today and immediately popped two caps. Ill get to that in a second though.

Stats:

Height: 5'7".5-5'8" on a good day :bigok:

Weight: 184.3

BF: 14%

Diet:

Diet consists of a carb cycling approach, refeeds every 3-5 days depending on how i feel. Most days are lower carb though outside of leg day, leg day i usualy take in more carbs.

Training:

My training split is constantly changing as my schedule is a rotating shift, so days change but i make it to the gym atleast 4 times a week at the minimum and have PT with my crew 3 days a week.
I train for hypertrophy and while its nice to lift for strength and get stronger i could care less about strength.

Each day ill be logging the following things:

Thermo effect, energy, Appetite suppression, and focus.

I will post the first day later after my workout tonight. I will also be taking pictures prior to the gym as well.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:bigok:I will follow bro ,I'm also looking into try Adipoxil,

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Todays been super hectic, but it was day 2, no workout today. I will update fully for day 1 and 2 tomorrow most likely after work.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Looks good bro, im starting my log tomorrow will definitely be keeping an eye on yours. Good luck.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1:

Popped my first couple caps about 1.5 hours after my morning meal.

Thermo Effect: 6/10
Felt slightly hotter but nothing to really write home about. As time goes on im sure this will pick up slightly. Sweat was also about the same while doing cardio, nothing out of the ordinary.

Energy: 7/10
Energy picked up a decent amount. Tasks i was completeing seemed less challenging in the early morning then had i not taken the 2 caps.

Appetite Suppression: 9/10
If this keeps up i will be happy but i doubt it will, my body gets so used to appetite suppressants so quick it makes me sick. Hunger is my biggest problem with dieting. So, so far so good with this, we will see if it continues.

Focus: 9/10
I definately noted a more focused me and a more motivated me especially later in the day after i popped the other 2 and did cardio.

Overall good first day. I took pictures but they definately arent good quality because of the lighting but i will post em tomorrow, just gotta get them on the computer.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good stuff. Will be following closely. Going to try carb cycling in the near future.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2:

Popped my caps on an empty stomach like usual and again the ceyenne uncomfortableness was there. No biggy, i just drink water and it eventualy subsides.

Thermogenic effect: 6/10
About the same as yesterday, no gym today so it was really kind of hard to guage how it would have affected me.

Energy: 8/10
Energy today was good for a lower carb day.

Appetite Suppression: 9/10
Still going strong in this department

Focus: 8/10
Focus was definately there along with a nice euphoria

Today was a good dday, diet was spot on and everything was good.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3:

No gym today either, just PT where we played football and today was my cheat meal day.

Thermo Effect: 9/10
This was definately up today, especially after the chinese i devoured, i got all red and was hott around the neck, i was lovin it.

Energy: 8/10
Energy was good, same as it has been, nice pick up after the 2 caps are ingested. Noticed the energy boost a good bit during the football game as well.

Appetite Suppression: 9.5/10
This surprised me today, it took me 2 sittings to finish my chinese, this is NOT like me. So this had me pleased i must say.

Focus: 8/10
Focus was good today, nothing really went on to where it required much focus, but i could tell if i needed to be in the zone i would have been.

Tomorrow is back day in the gym, back on the diet and i will remain perfect!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4:

Got in and murdered back tonight. Strength kinda sucked on somethings, better on others, but the mind muscle connection and pump was definately there. Sweat was normal as well.

The pics strait suck, and ive got noone to take pics, atleast ones of me flexing n what not but i do have some of my ab area. The pics make me look so much fatter because the lighting sucks horribly :lol:, or maybe i am holding that much fat haha..

Anyways heres the ratings for the day:

Thermo effect: 8/10
I think the lower carbs may play with the thermo effect, which makes sense, but i wasnt as hott today at random times as i was yesterday. Sweat was normal during the workout and cardio, i sweat a good bit reguardless of what burner im on at the time.

Energy:9/10
Had to get up at 0700 this morning for a class and after about 15 minutes my energy picked up. Its not a geranium type effect but the pickup is pretty good.

Appetite Suppression: 7/10
My body seems to be adjusting already.Still slightly blunted though. I figured it would as my body is quick to adjust, friggin sucks as this is what kills my diets!

Focus:9/10
I attribute my mind muscle connection to the focus from the product, i was definately in the zone and had the "doin work" look on my face!

Overall a good day, diet has been spot on today. I will weigh myself tomorrow or wednesday most likely as im still holding water from my cheat meal(s) yesterday.

Tomorrow is chest day, love me some chest day!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Things are looking good in here so far! I loved Adipoxil when I took it as part of my cut earlier this year.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5:

Sent the pics i took to my email, just waiting for them to show up in my acct.

Diet was perfect today as i suspected it would be. Hunger was getting to me big time later in the day though, started to get very annoying, but i was a little bit over my time to eat so i know thats why.

Worked chest tonight and felt very good and focused and the mind muscle connection was there again as well as the pump, vascularity was also off the hook!!!

I forgot to weigh myself this morning on an empty stomach but i weighed myself tonight with bball shorts on and was 185.2 so im sure in the AM with nothing in me im probly sittin around 183 or so. I will for sure weigh myself tomorrow morning, im gettin up early to do empty stomach cardio so ill weigh myself then.

Thermo Effect:8/10
The lack of carbs still doesnt have me as hott as when i ingest more carbs, which like i said is understandable. I did get a bit hot today after the first dose and turned a bit red, after that it was minimal though.

Energy:8/10
The pickup was nice, i was definately tired when i awoke as i didnt sleep very well and me and a buddy drove to Charleston so he could buy his new car, after ingesting the 2 caps i felt a good pick me up and was ready to attack the day.

Appetite suppression:6/10
This is slowly dwindling. Nothing against the product whatsoever as i knew this would happen. My women when she takes geranium based products cant eat, i take geranium based products and eat 2 value meals plus some. So i dont think there is really anything legal thats going to curb my appetite. Such is life!

This part is my favorite. I ingest the caps and after about 20 minutes i get pretty motivated and feel good. This makes for a great workout; Focused, intense, and just killin it. It also helps with the hunger, im still ravenously hungry BUT im able to keep my eye on the prize like today. I will say had i not been on Adipoxil i probly would have ventured away from my discipline today.

Overall a good day, ive got a date with the carido machine at 0415 tomorrow morning on an empty stomach, kind of nervous to take the Adipoxil on the empty stomach as the cayenne will probly tear it up but ill take the risk.

Also if one were to say down the road stack this with iForce TT-33 , what would you dose the TT-33 at since Adipoxil has some of the same ingredient in it as TT-33?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6:

Weight as of this morning: 183.7= -.7

Pics are causing me problems, i have a possible solution, we will see if it works or not.

I took a different approach tonight to taking my two caps prior to my workout, instead of about 20-30 minutes prior i took them about an hour prior, this seemed to make a HUGE difference in the sweat factor, BUT i need to try it tomorrow to really verify as i had carbs today, so like i stated before that might have something to do with it.

Worked legs tonight and absolutely MURDERED them, Time under tension was put to the test tonight and it whipped my behind!!

Thermo Effect:9/10
This was off the hook today! Really not much else to say, i was sweating pretty profusely during my leg workout and during cardio.

Energy:7/10
This has held pretty steady, the focus aspect really strikes me more then the energy part, i feel at maybe 3 caps the energy would be better but ill stick with the 2 obviously.

Appetite Suppression:6/10
Thoughts of amazing food went thru my head alllllll day, 'nuff said.

This aspect is one of my favorites, like i stated about yesterday, had i not had this product bad food would have gotten me, but nope, i popped my two caps and i did friggin work in the gym!!

Overall a good day, my cheat meal is coming closer and closer and i am definately starting to look leaner, nothing crazy but any means, but it is working, whether its by helping me flush out water or actualy losing some fat im pleased either way after just 6 days. If this keeps up ill be well on my way to shredded for my photo shoot.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got in here bro, glad to see you are enjoying it so far. Your log is great up to this point and it is really appreciated. I did not have time to read through all of your posting, so I will finish reading over it tomorrow because I am very interested!

So far, what I can tell you is carb cycling really is the way to go. I notice a drastic difference when dieting and adding in carb cycling. Your stats look great, and your back in your avi is even better, so props to you on your success thus far!

Did you happen to ever post the rest of your pictures, I didn't see them anywhere.

Mike

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established

Late but in none the less! Shred it up bro!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed a decrease in appetite suppresent my self. Which sucks. But with everything else, still worked pretty good.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got in here bro, glad to see you are enjoying it so far. Your log is great up to this point and it is really appreciated. I did not have time to read through all of your posting, so I will finish reading over it tomorrow because I am very interested!

So far, what I can tell you is carb cycling really is the way to go. I notice a drastic difference when dieting and adding in carb cycling. Your stats look great, and your back in your avi is even better, so props to you on your success thus far!

Did you happen to ever post the rest of your pictures, I didn't see them anywhere.

Mike
Thanks brother, i really wanna give yall a good log so people can see what to expect from it. I emailed the pics to me but they wont show up on my laptop when i open my email, so ive attached my usb to my phone and the laptop and in the process of attempting to get them from one device to the other!!! This guy is NOT computer nor phone savvy :lol:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7:

I was dragging ass all day, like literally, from the time i woke up to right now, ive just been tired, even took a semi decent hour nap and still nothing. Anyways i got in the gym and worked arms, strength was terrible but the pump was decent and i did cardio as well.

Diet of course has been perfect!!

Thermo Effect:6/10
Just wasnt there at all, i didnt even sweat hardly while working out or doing cardio. Ill just chalk it up to an off day.

Energy: 7.5/10
This morning it gave me a slight pickup, but in the afternoon there was nothing, literally, i just felt the cayenne and that was it.

Appetite suppression:6/10
Yea...about that lol.. Not really anything to note, could pop these 2 bad boys and an hour later stuff my face to the brim with no problems.

Focus:7/10
This like the energy was just about non existant. Like i said just an off day, not to worried about it.

So as you can see today has been a pain in my butt. Nothin but crap but i pushed through and i got the job done!

Tomorrow will be shoulders and abs and more cardio.

Also about the pics, the leg shot is a bit old, but my legs really have changed much if at all and its really hard to catch the lighting, even though it sucks in the picture thats about as good as it gets!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8:

So today was only going to be a cardio and ab day as i didnt think id have enough time to do shoulders so i did just abs and cardio this morning. Get to work and i get sent home 3 hours later. So what does this motivated Marine do? He goes and does shoulders and MORE cardio!

I had terrible nightmares last night, woke up so exausted, and just felt drained but i still got in and did what needed to be done!

Thermo Effect:7/10
Other people have reported a big increase of thermo effect with the lower carbs, i havnt noticed it at all, thermo effect seems to be rather lacking as far as body heat and sweat goes. I think its the lack of carbs for me, idk though i could be way off. Maybe my body just adjusts super quick.

This was so-so today, i still was able to get in and get the job done even though i really felt tired n worn out. Like i said though, its not amazing by any means and some days it seems to hit better then others.

A very slight suppression like the last couple of days but i could easily pop 2 of these bad boys and go slam a bunch of food.

Focus:8/10
This part like ive said before is the big benefit, ive been able to push myself due to the focus and drive i have to get to my goal. Is part of it me? Of course, but this product is giving me the ability to stay even more focused.

Overall a so-so day, nothing crazy, diets still locked on. My daughters coming up this weekend and im going to try my darndest to keep it locked on. If we go out to eat its only lean meats n veggies hold the butter on the veggies. Hopefully it works out as planned.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey clipse, how many pills you dosing? Just wondering.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. 4 a day. I was feeling good. I didnt get the LOSS of effect till near the end. I mean the thermo for me stayed. The appetite suppressent was lost, energy was decent but focus was the best. Are you taking any other stims. I think I was still drinkin my morning coffee, and possibly some for lunch. Man Hopefully its just a couple of those"DOWN" days. Good luck!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm. 4 a day. I was feeling good. I didnt get the LOSS of effect till near the end. I mean the thermo for me stayed. The appetite suppressent was lost, energy was decent but focus was the best. Are you taking any other stims. I think I was still drinkin my morning coffee, and possibly some for lunch. Man Hopefully its just a couple of those"DOWN" days. Good luck!!!
Nope no other stims brother, i was takin some Oxy Elite when needed prior to this log but stopped the day before i got the product. I really think for me the thermo is just lacking because the lack of carbs , but i guess when i carbup again ill definately play close attention and see how i feel.

Also brother if one were to combine TT-33 with this product say on another cut,or after i finish this log and say if i buy another bottle of adipoxil to play with combining the two, how many caps of the TT-33 would you suggest?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From my understanding. Adipoxil and tt-33 are very similiar. Pretty much adipoxil has a serving of tt-33 in it with added stims and other goodies. I just got done reading that if you combine with or take after the tt-33, take Lean extreme. As far as the caps. The 4 caps a day is reccomeneded for some one your size. But some use 6. So maybe mess around. I can only recomend whats on the bottle. Also make sure you take the last dose before bed, I guess thats a biggy(of tt-33).
I mean Just thinking about it if you toOk your regular doses of adipoxil, then take a dose of tt-33 before bed, it may work out being non stimulant. HMMMM, may have to look more into this!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if i take TT-33 make sure to take a thyroid booster after?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
u can, some do. these compounds won't damage ur thyroid or shut them down...if they did the thyroid can be restarted on it's own over time

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope no other stims brother, i was takin some Oxy Elite when needed prior to this log but stopped the day before i got the product. I really think for me the thermo is just lacking because the lack of carbs , but i guess when i carbup again ill definately play close attention and see how i feel.

Also brother if one were to combine TT-33 with this product say on another cut,or after i finish this log and say if i buy another bottle of adipoxil to play with combining the two, how many caps of the TT-33 would you suggest?
2-4 of tt33 bro. Many people run 4-8 caps of TT33 solo daily so I would add either 2-4 caps to the mix, but not anymore than that.

The stim effect will def lack because of carbs. Carbs have a tendency to heat my body like a furnace!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if i take TT-33 make sure to take a thyroid booster after?
u can, some do. these compounds won't damage ur thyroid or shut them down...if they did the thyroid can be restarted on it's own over time
OP, I agree with MrBigPR. You can if you want to but it is not neccessary. At the recommended doses, it shouldn't impact your thyroid enough to need it. If you wanted do pct anyways, you could save some money and just take tyrosine afterwards.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you very much gentleman. My daughter has been in town so ive been hanging with her and the mother a lot so diets been shot, but im back on it tomorrow i promise and its game time!! No more reasons to slack after this and im ready to get back on it. Tomorrows diet will be perfect even if i dont get to the gym!!

I will also update everything tomorrow, ive got everything written down for the days n how ive felt but its in the hotel room and i left it. Needless to say i havnt been slackin outside of the diet i promise!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9-11:

I ate like crap day 9 and 10 and ate clean so far today. I really feel like crap but my kid was in town and i figured hey why not. I promise the rest of this log will be spot on outside of my normal carb ups. I will be back to this pre-weekend intensity killing it like i know how!!

The next ratings will be combined and how ive felt each day:

Thermo Effect:7/10
Eating carbs just made my skin redder, i really didnt notice much more sweat then usual between eating carbs and not. I did get bouts of hot hear n there, but that seems to be typical for me at times with this product. One thing i did notice was the HUGE increase in vascularity. I mean veins EVERYWHERE.

On par with how its been the prior days of this cycle, nothing crazy just a nice pick me up.

Still eating like normal, no real hunger decrease at all, but like ive stated time and again i didnt expect it to stay.

This part of the product continues to shine for me. I knew the whole time i was eating like crap but couldnt wait to start eating clean again and definately couldnt wait to get into the gym and murder it!!

So far this trip has been pleasant for me with the product, if i bought another bottle id def up the dose and try 3-3 for ****s in giggles. Ive always been very tolerant to stims and needed a higher dose for fat burners it seemed like.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to have such great vascularity! It'll be interesting to see how you like the increased dose, I don't think I did more then a 2-2 split, but then again, I was using it with ECA :eek: :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice to have such great vascularity! It'll be interesting to see how you like the increased dose, I don't think I did more then a 2-2 split, but then again, I was using it with ECA :eek: :D
I wont be upping the dose on this bottle as i was advised of the 2-2 dosing scheme, but if i do or did pickup another bottle id definately up the dose.

I havnt touched ECA in a good 3 years. :lol:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12:

Diet has been spot on today, i was pissing all day long and im still holding water. It will go away soon though. Diets been spot on today. Got in and did Back and legs tonight and a little abs, no cardio, just didnt have enough time.

Better today then it has been the previous week. Not sure if its all the carbs my body is still burning off or what but sweating was definately up during the workout.

Nice little pickup like usual, i definately noticed when it started to wear off though, i felt like i was hit by a semi, so a 4 hour nap insued.

Appetite Suppression:8/10
Better then the previous week just like the thermo effect, not sure if i was just so disgusted with myself after this weekend or if this product actualy contributed to me being less hungry. Ill monitor this over the next couple days.

This aspect is still shining like usual!

Tomorrow will be Chest and cardio. Ive got PT after work tomorrow and i still may do more after my workout, just really depends on how i feel. I will weigh myself thursday as that will be exactly 2 weeks in.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Day 12:

Diet has been spot on today, i was pissing all day long and im still holding water. It will go away soon though. Diets been spot on today. Got in and did Back and legs tonight and a little abs, no cardio, just didnt have enough time.

Better today then it has been the previous week. Not sure if its all the carbs my body is still burning off or what but sweating was definately up during the workout.

Nice little pickup like usual, i definately noticed when it started to wear off though, i felt like i was hit by a semi, so a 4 hour nap insued.

Appetite Suppression:8/10
Better then the previous week just like the thermo effect, not sure if i was just so disgusted with myself after this weekend or if this product actualy contributed to me being less hungry. Ill monitor this over the next couple days.

This aspect is still shining like usual!

Tomorrow will be Chest and cardio. Ive got PT after work tomorrow and i still may do more after my workout, just really depends on how i feel. I will weigh myself thursday as that will be exactly 2 weeks in.
awesome, man the time flies almost at the halfway point! cant wait to see the 2 week update :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome, man the time flies almost at the halfway point! cant wait to see the 2 week update :D
Your not joking brother! I was like man thursday is 14 days already, holy moly!

Day 13

Today i got in and did chest and some more abs and 30 minutes of cardio, i felt pumped, strong, and focused. It was a good day today. I am still recovering from my weekend of piss poor discipline, lookin like a turd still, but its lookin up.

This felt a lot better today like it did yesterday. Sweat is starting to come back and make itself noticeable.

Pretty much the same as every other day, a slight little pick me up.

Appetite Suppression:7/10
Better but slowly fading back to where it was

Still my most favorite part of this supplement so far. The focus keeps me in line and motivated!

So overall a good day so far, appetite hasnt been outa control per say, but i can definately tell its heading back to normal. I am not completely sure what im working tomorrow. Im thinking i might kick out some arms and cardio. Ill let yall know for sure what ill be doing.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your not joking brother! I was like man thursday is 14 days already, holy moly!

Day 13

Today i got in and did chest and some more abs and 30 minutes of cardio, i felt pumped, strong, and focused. It was a good day today. I am still recovering from my weekend of piss poor discipline, lookin like a turd still, but its lookin up.

This felt a lot better today like it did yesterday. Sweat is starting to come back and make itself noticeable.

Pretty much the same as every other day, a slight little pick me up.

Appetite Suppression:7/10
Better but slowly fading back to where it was

Still my most favorite part of this supplement so far. The focus keeps me in line and motivated!

So overall a good day so far, appetite hasnt been outa control per say, but i can definately tell its heading back to normal. I am not completely sure what im working tomorrow. Im thinking i might kick out some arms and cardio. Ill let yall know for sure what ill be doing.
Really glad to see you are liking the focus. My guess as far as appetite is you just like to eat :p haha j.k bro. Everything is checking out perfect and we appreciate your descriptive updates.

In regards to your question above about using something after TT33 to keep the thyroid up, you can but it is not needed.

Mike

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i think that was my problem with the appetite. I LOVE TO EAT!!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really glad to see you are liking the focus. My guess as far as appetite is you just like to eat :p haha j.k bro. Everything is checking out perfect and we appreciate your descriptive updates.

In regards to your question above about using something after TT33 to keep the thyroid up, you can but it is not needed.

Mike
You are completely right brother, i am a fat kid at heart and one of the reasons i started training almost 8 years ago. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to eat. I was not a picky kid and i am the same way now! Love food!

I didnt think so, i used TT-33 before and didnt use anything after but was just checking.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14

Weight: 182.3 -1.3 from last week. So far thats 2lbs total.

No workout for me today, i needed the rest. Also i will update this post later for my 2 weeks observation.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 week update

Its been exactly 14 days since i ingested Adipoxil for the first time, a total loss of 2 lbs has been noted.

No major decreases in strength to note, endurance is suffering a tad but thats not because of adipoxil in any way.

Thermo Effect: 7/10
So far this part of the product is ok, doesnt blow me out of the water, but its starting to pick up a tad i think so there is still room to increase here. Sweating is up a tadddd bit, nothing major.

Energy:7.5
Nothing like geranium for me, but its not advertised as that. The pick me up is nice, definately not over stimulating by any means, just a nice; Hey im here type feeling

Im just a fat kid at heart who loves to eat, nothing will fix this, but since i am rating it on how well it does there it is. I will not total this into my final review about how i feel or if id recommend the product or not. Just not fair to do that as nothing curbs my hunger.

This is by far my most favorite part for this product. Definately shines over all of the other areas big time. Great focus on this product.

So, so far the run has been fun, no crazy fatloss to note but a definite tightening in the ab and oblique area. Like ive stated ive lost a net weight of 2lbs, hoping to make to atleast 5 in 4 weeks. I had expected more but with 1lb loss a week i ca definately say im not losing any muscle. So far im happy with this and look forward to my next 2 weeks left on the product.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
> Man, if your like me. THAt 2 pounds is huge!!!I recently lost 10 pounds the last couple of weeks, incorporating the ECA stack into my 1-Ad dosing. The funny things is this puts me back to where I was like 6 months ago. 250pounds. NOW, now if I could only lose ano0ther 10 pounds, that for me would be HUGE. I gain weight and lose weight constantly. Im learning to hate the scale. I using the mirror more often. Well Keep it up, I hope the next couple of weeks go great for you.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
> Man, if your like me. THAt 2 pounds is huge!!!I recently lost 10 pounds the last couple of weeks, incorporating the ECA stack into my 1-Ad dosing. The funny things is this puts me back to where I was like 6 months ago. 250pounds. NOW, now if I could only lose ano0ther 10 pounds, that for me would be HUGE. I gain weight and lose weight constantly. Im learning to hate the scale. I using the mirror more often. Well Keep it up, I hope the next couple of weeks go great for you.

One of the good things for me is muscle loss doesnt happen to much for the most part, i hold onto muscle pretty well, so i know the 2 lbs is pure fat and also i look a lot leaner then 2 lbs. Also the ability to still lose 2 lbs even though i had that **** weekend for labor day is pretty impressive, so when i keep on point these next 2 weeks im sure ill get to my 5lb mark.

I gain and lose weight like a women though, when i eat my cheat meal ill put on 6-8lbs with no problems. Its crazy haha.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two pounds of fat in two weeks is great. Good to see that you were able to hold onto your strength. I gotta be careful when I cut because I lose it too easily.