Post PCT- The Pumps Continue - Need2Slin and Attack Log

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

Post PCT- The Pumps Continue - Need2Slin and Attack Log

First of all, for those who aren't already aware, I just finished up PCT from a very nice Superdrol/Epi bridge, gained about 20 lbs total (yeah including water weight blah blah blah) and am still 16 lbs over the starting weight.

A little detail as to why this is a new experience for me. I never got anything from most pump products, except a big hole in my wallet.. So in order to throw in everything plus the kitchen sink to keep gains, I have decided to log my progress on my natty stack from NeedToBuildMuscle - Need2Slin and Attack.

[img]http://www.**********************/store/secure/images/products/485.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.**********************/store/secure/images/products/419.jpg[/img]

I can already say Im pleased with the product, as I have included a first time synopsis in my SoutherCharm Turns Up the Heat Log - however I want to continue to take this stack and see where it gets me!
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

Reserved for final review
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

3. Banned

Im first bro
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

Why Need2slin??

I thought it may be beneficial for me to be able to add in an insulin mimicker like Need2Slin to my post pct workout regimen, as it's a way for me to keep the calories high and get the most of out it. I can't tell you how many people slack during and right after PCT.. I know my liver and my appetite took a beating from the methyl bridge, so anything at this point that helps me get down an extra handful of protein and carbs is going in my arsenal.

The first night I used this stuff was Wednesday. I got home early and was able to take it before my preworkout meal. I also took 3 attack. 1 scoop of ASGT about an hour later, and about 45 minutes after that it was off to the gym.

The first feeling I got was almost like a sugar high, but I didn't feel cracked out. It felt almost like a thermogenic effect, like the carbs that I had consumed were actually being turned INTO ENERGY as I was heading to the gym. The pumps started shortly after that... I get pumps from eating carbs pre and post workout, but nothing like this.

I took 2 more pills when I was eating my last meal. I had some green veggies, so they counted as my carbs and a pork roast that we had baked. needless to say, I felt like I hadn't eaten all day and killed that meal. I was even able to get a shake in before I went to bed. I got in about an extra 400 calories that day.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

sub a dub dub
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Im first bro
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    sub a dub dub
    good to have you bros!!
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

In SC, let's see you kill it. Do you have an ingredient profile on either of those? Just something to give us an idea of what is in the products?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  8. Banned

Ya, throw up the ingredients SC!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    In SC, let's see you kill it. Do you have an ingredient profile on either of those? Just something to give us an idea of what is in the products?
    You bet your ass I do...

ATTACK
    Attack. A powerful Nitric Oxide booster That gives you skin bursting mind blowing pumps. Load up your muscles with Attack,**** back and blast A hole through your goals and expectation.

Supplement facts
    30 servings per bottle
    3 caps per serving
    A-AKG(arginine alpha-Ketogularate) 2985mg
    A-KIC (arginine Ketoisocaproate) 15mg
    OKG (ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate) 75mg
    GKG (glutamine alpha-ketoglutarate) 75mg

NEED2SLIN

Need2Slin commands insulin to do exactly what you want, pushing macronutrients into the muscle and away from fat. And thatís why Need2Slin contains these seven powerful ingredients:

Acetyl-L-Carnitine is an acetylated version of the amino acid, L-Carnitine. During the breakdown of fats and the production of energy, L-Carnitine is required for the transport
    of fatty acids into the mitochondria. As a result of strenuous exercise, a large portion of L-Carnitine is converted to an acetylated form, called Acetyl L-Carnitine (1) which has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity, mobilize fat stores, and increase energy. In addition, Acetyl-L-Carnitine acts as a potent anti-oxidant (2).

Gymnema sylvestre: is an herb found in central India, known locally as Gumar, or sugar destroyer. The leaves of this plant are high in Gymnemic acids, which delay glucose absorption in the blood, and lower blood sugar levels, while increasing insulin sensitivity. Gymnemic acids also curb the binding of carbohydrates to receptors in the intestine, thereby preventing one mechanism of obesity.

NaR-ALA: is a sodium bonded version of R- Alpha lipoic acid. Alpha lipoic acid is an anti-oxidant (4) that speeds the removal of carbohydrates (sugar) from the blood, and breaks down sugar and triglycerides for the production of Adenosine TriPhosphate. It also stimulates insulin signaling which supports glucose uptake by muscles as well as the metabolism of triglycerides by muscles. (5).These properties can shift the bodyís focus from storing carbohydrates as body fat, and instead, uses it for muscle-building energy.

L-Norvaline: can enhance Nitric Oxide production (6), which has been shown to improve
    blood flow to muscles, resulting in better pumps and more intense training.

Coleus forskholii: can increase the production of thyroid hormones and stimulate thyroid hormone release. An increase in these hormones can elevate the metabolic rate and increase protein synthesis, and aid the body in building muscle while simultaneously burning fat. In addition, Coleus forskholii can not only aid in fat loss, but can also increase the bodyís output of testosterone, and cause a significant increase in lean body
    mass, while causing a significant reduction in fat mass. (7)

Synephrine HCL: has been shown to exert thermogenic effects through the alpha receptors found in fat cells, while also showing carryover stimulation of the beta receptors. By stimulation of these receptors, more fatty acids are liberated from fat stores,and used for energy. (8,9)

Banaba leaf: has been shown in numerous studies to have a glucose dispersing effect (10)similar to insulin, as well as significant anti-obesity potential.

Use: To increase fat loss, take two capsules 30 minutes before each meal containing 40g
    of carbohydrates or more. To increase mass gains, use three capsules before each meal
    containing 60-100grams of carbohydrates. Use in conjunction with an appropriate diet
    and training program. Another popular Method of use is to take just 1 capsule Morning, noon, and night. This allowes for contant stedy levels through out a 24 hour piriod.

Need2slin Supplement facts:

2 caps per serving 60 servings per container.

450mg gymnema sylvestre, a whopping 75 percent gymnemic acids!!

250mg Acetyl L-carnatine

200mg NaR-ALA

200mg L-norvaline

90mg Coleus forskholi, 20 percent forskolin.

30mg synephrine HCI

18mg Banaba leaf.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.

Good luck
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Good luck
    Thanks bro, just gettin some inspiration from my favorite AM members and waiting for these products to work their magic! I hope to hit a new PR on legs with the attack.. This weekend will be epic!
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

alrite i'm getting tired of not getting invites for these types of shenanigans...in
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Yo SC... looks good... I am about to try ATTACK for myself so we can both test this good **** out at the time... keep killin it. Your PCT has been awesome.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    alrite i'm getting tired of not getting invites for these types of shenanigans...in
    bro im glad youre here!!!
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Yo SC... looks good... I am about to try ATTACK for myself so we can both test this good **** out at the time... keep killin it. Your PCT has been awesome.
    omg is that a company rep slogan on your siggy? BOUT F**KIN TIME CUZZ!

hahahaha

yeah if you like SD pumps youre gonna love attack, and if youre adding SD back in that attack is gonna make your muscles rip HAHA
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

16. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Got me some too
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

I'm in for sure
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Subbed
  19. Registered User

I'm in!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

Alright guys so it's the third day... And I just got done eating a BIG MEAL! I didnt have much of a breakfast this morning so I had 6 eggs, cheese, green salsa and 3 pieces of multigrain toast... Of course I had the Need2slin. Normally after something like that I feel full for a couple of hours, but I feel like I actually at less food then what I did! Im gonna wait a couple hours and take my Attack. No gym tonight, my knees are a bit achey, I think that I'd have a sh1tty leg day if I went tonight.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

21. Registered User

good luck
    Team Orbit
  22. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    You bet your ass I do...

ATTACK
    Attack. A powerful Nitric Oxide booster That gives you skin bursting mind blowing pumps. Load up your muscles with Attack,**** back and blast A hole through your goals and expectation.

Supplement facts
    30 servings per bottle
    3 caps per serving
    A-AKG(arginine alpha-Ketogularate) 2985mg
    A-KIC (arginine Ketoisocaproate) 15mg
    OKG (ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate) 75mg
    GKG (glutamine alpha-ketoglutarate) 75mg

NEED2SLIN

Need2Slin commands insulin to do exactly what you want, pushing macronutrients into the muscle and away from fat. And thatís why Need2Slin contains these seven powerful ingredients:

Acetyl-L-Carnitine is an acetylated version of the amino acid, L-Carnitine. During the breakdown of fats and the production of energy, L-Carnitine is required for the transport
    of fatty acids into the mitochondria. As a result of strenuous exercise, a large portion of L-Carnitine is converted to an acetylated form, called Acetyl L-Carnitine (1) which has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity, mobilize fat stores, and increase energy. In addition, Acetyl-L-Carnitine acts as a potent anti-oxidant (2).

Gymnema sylvestre: is an herb found in central India, known locally as Gumar, or sugar destroyer. The leaves of this plant are high in Gymnemic acids, which delay glucose absorption in the blood, and lower blood sugar levels, while increasing insulin sensitivity. Gymnemic acids also curb the binding of carbohydrates to receptors in the intestine, thereby preventing one mechanism of obesity.

NaR-ALA: is a sodium bonded version of R- Alpha lipoic acid. Alpha lipoic acid is an anti-oxidant (4) that speeds the removal of carbohydrates (sugar) from the blood, and breaks down sugar and triglycerides for the production of Adenosine TriPhosphate. It also stimulates insulin signaling which supports glucose uptake by muscles as well as the metabolism of triglycerides by muscles. (5).These properties can shift the bodyís focus from storing carbohydrates as body fat, and instead, uses it for muscle-building energy.

L-Norvaline: can enhance Nitric Oxide production (6), which has been shown to improve
    blood flow to muscles, resulting in better pumps and more intense training.

Coleus forskholii: can increase the production of thyroid hormones and stimulate thyroid hormone release. An increase in these hormones can elevate the metabolic rate and increase protein synthesis, and aid the body in building muscle while simultaneously burning fat. In addition, Coleus forskholii can not only aid in fat loss, but can also increase the bodyís output of testosterone, and cause a significant increase in lean body
    mass, while causing a significant reduction in fat mass. (7)

Synephrine HCL: has been shown to exert thermogenic effects through the alpha receptors found in fat cells, while also showing carryover stimulation of the beta receptors. By stimulation of these receptors, more fatty acids are liberated from fat stores,and used for energy. (8,9)

Banaba leaf: has been shown in numerous studies to have a glucose dispersing effect (10)similar to insulin, as well as significant anti-obesity potential.

Use: To increase fat loss, take two capsules 30 minutes before each meal containing 40g
    of carbohydrates or more. To increase mass gains, use three capsules before each meal
    containing 60-100grams of carbohydrates. Use in conjunction with an appropriate diet
    and training program. Another popular Method of use is to take just 1 capsule Morning, noon, and night. This allowes for contant stedy levels through out a 24 hour piriod.

Need2slin Supplement facts:

2 caps per serving 60 servings per container.

450mg gymnema sylvestre, a whopping 75 percent gymnemic acids!!

250mg Acetyl L-carnatine

200mg NaR-ALA

200mg L-norvaline

90mg Coleus forskholi, 20 percent forskolin.

30mg synephrine HCI

18mg Banaba leaf.
    What the hell? No proprietary blends????? I don't believe my eyes!
  23. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    NeedToBuildMuscle and MrSupps is top notch bro!

Owner is a real HONEST guy..
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    Thats right sir!
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

i'm sub'd. keep it up SC!
  26. Registered User

Nice bro you know I am in like Fin, love me some Need2Slin, enjoy the Ancient Strength for preworkout creatine purposes.
    doing my own thang!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

im in brah!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Damn Southern. In on this. Real curious for the need2slin, attack looks sweet too.

RECOVERBRO

29. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    NeedToBuildMuscle and MrSupps is top notch bro!

Owner is a real HONEST guy..
    Thats right sir!
    That's awesome guys. I'm sure everyone can agree how nice it is to see that these days.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

OK I know its not what you guys wanna hear but I think legs get pushed til tomorrow. Im swamped at work, but have been taking my Need2Slin and Attack.. Pumps for nothing Wish I was at the gym killing it but I work 10 hours today, not really trying to go hit legs at 9 pm.....
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

31. Registered User

OK I know its not what you guys wanna hear but I think legs get pushed til tomorrow. Im swamped at work, but have been taking my Need2Slin and Attack.. Pumps for nothing Wish I was at the gym killing it but I work 10 hours today, not really trying to go hit legs at 9 pm.....
    No such thing as "pumps for nothing." I love walking around like a balloon. It gives me a nice boost in confidence.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Hit your legs at 9 and then kill it again tomorrow! DO WORK SON
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

Man i WISH. wont have any energy by the time that comes around...

will be hitting it up tomorrow morning around 9 for sure!!!
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Man i WISH. wont have any energy by the time that comes around...

will be hitting it up tomorrow morning around 9 for sure!!!
    HIT IT HARD SC!!!! I know i will be!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  182 lbs.

always wanted to try needtoslin. in for the final review.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

LEGS THIS MORNING

Strength and pumps today were ridiculous. I would not be suprised if I go 10 days without hitting my legs again, my knees are all swole and I can already tell Im gonna be miserable tomorrow lol

SQUATS

135 x 12
    185 x 12
    225 x 10
    275 x 10

Leg Press

450 x 15
    730 x 12
    820 x 10
    910 x 10
    1000 x 8
    1090 x 4 - missed a new PR by 20 lbs lol

Straight leg dead lifts

225 x 10
    245 x 10
    275 x 8
    295 x 6

Calf presses on leg press

360 x 20
    450 x 15
    540 x 10
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

stayed at a low volume workout, f**k the high intensity sh1t on lower body, it would not work out for me this morning. i tore some food up and now I might even go take a nap! go recovery!

need2slin I think has been leaning me out a bit. It's still too early to tell, but it seems as if im losing a couple of lbs of fat, the weight on the scale still says 261. I have also been sweating a bit more since I started need2slin

Also the pumps were amazing, ATTACK is where it's at. Almost painful pumps, my knees kept locking up, my quads feel like theyre made out of concrete lol
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

38. Registered User

Hitting it strong bro
    doing my own thang!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

LEGS THIS MORNING

Strength and pumps today were ridiculous. I would not be suprised if I go 10 days without hitting my legs again, my knees are all swole and I can already tell Im gonna be miserable tomorrow lol

SQUATS

135 x 12
    185 x 12
    225 x 10
    275 x 10

Leg Press

450 x 15
    730 x 12
    820 x 10
    910 x 10
    1000 x 8
    1090 x 4 - missed a new PR by 20 lbs lol

Straight leg dead lifts

225 x 10
    245 x 10
    275 x 8
    295 x 6

Calf presses on leg press

360 x 20
    450 x 15
    540 x 10
    Im going to catch up to your leg presses.LOl Did 630 for 7 Only about 500 pounds behind you>LOL

Did I send you an invite to my new log? Uhh, I may have forgotten.Key West Here I come. Jnutz-7 month Attack log.

RECOVERBRO

40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

You know im subdizzled bro
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Attack log: Quest for fearsome pumps!
    By g0hardorgohom in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 04:48 AM
  2. Should i continue my cycle???
    By AlterEdge78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 08:34 PM
  3. Should i continue this cycle...
    By bigzach1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 03:04 AM
  4. To continue or not...?