Post PCT- The Pumps Continue - Need2Slin and Attack Log

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
First of all, for those who aren't already aware, I just finished up PCT from a very nice Superdrol/Epi bridge, gained about 20 lbs total (yeah including water weight blah blah blah) and am still 16 lbs over the starting weight.

A little detail as to why this is a new experience for me. I never got anything from most pump products, except a big hole in my wallet.. So in order to throw in everything plus the kitchen sink to keep gains, I have decided to log my progress on my natty stack from NeedToBuildMuscle - Need2Slin and Attack.

I can already say Im pleased with the product, as I have included a first time synopsis in my SoutherCharm Turns Up the Heat Log - however I want to continue to take this stack and see where it gets me!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for final review

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Why Need2slin??

I thought it may be beneficial for me to be able to add in an insulin mimicker like Need2Slin to my post pct workout regimen, as it's a way for me to keep the calories high and get the most of out it. I can't tell you how many people slack during and right after PCT.. I know my liver and my appetite took a beating from the methyl bridge, so anything at this point that helps me get down an extra handful of protein and carbs is going in my arsenal.

The first night I used this stuff was Wednesday. I got home early and was able to take it before my preworkout meal. I also took 3 attack. 1 scoop of ASGT about an hour later, and about 45 minutes after that it was off to the gym.

The first feeling I got was almost like a sugar high, but I didn't feel cracked out. It felt almost like a thermogenic effect, like the carbs that I had consumed were actually being turned INTO ENERGY as I was heading to the gym. The pumps started shortly after that... I get pumps from eating carbs pre and post workout, but nothing like this.

I took 2 more pills when I was eating my last meal. I had some green veggies, so they counted as my carbs and a pork roast that we had baked. needless to say, I felt like I hadn't eaten all day and killed that meal. I was even able to get a shake in before I went to bed. I got in about an extra 400 calories that day.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In SC, let's see you kill it. Do you have an ingredient profile on either of those? Just something to give us an idea of what is in the products?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
In SC, let's see you kill it. Do you have an ingredient profile on either of those? Just something to give us an idea of what is in the products?
You bet your ass I do...

ATTACK
Attack. A powerful Nitric Oxide booster That gives you skin bursting mind blowing pumps. Load up your muscles with Attack,**** back and blast A hole through your goals and expectation.

Supplement facts
30 servings per bottle
3 caps per serving
A-AKG(arginine alpha-Ketogularate) 2985mg
A-KIC (arginine Ketoisocaproate) 15mg
OKG (ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate) 75mg
GKG (glutamine alpha-ketoglutarate) 75mg

NEED2SLIN

Need2Slin commands insulin to do exactly what you want, pushing macronutrients into the muscle and away from fat. And that’s why Need2Slin contains these seven powerful ingredients:

Acetyl-L-Carnitine is an acetylated version of the amino acid, L-Carnitine. During the breakdown of fats and the production of energy, L-Carnitine is required for the transport
of fatty acids into the mitochondria. As a result of strenuous exercise, a large portion of L-Carnitine is converted to an acetylated form, called Acetyl L-Carnitine (1) which has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity, mobilize fat stores, and increase energy. In addition, Acetyl-L-Carnitine acts as a potent anti-oxidant (2).

Gymnema sylvestre: is an herb found in central India, known locally as Gumar, or sugar destroyer. The leaves of this plant are high in Gymnemic acids, which delay glucose absorption in the blood, and lower blood sugar levels, while increasing insulin sensitivity. Gymnemic acids also curb the binding of carbohydrates to receptors in the intestine, thereby preventing one mechanism of obesity.

NaR-ALA: is a sodium bonded version of R- Alpha lipoic acid. Alpha lipoic acid is an anti-oxidant (4) that speeds the removal of carbohydrates (sugar) from the blood, and breaks down sugar and triglycerides for the production of Adenosine TriPhosphate. It also stimulates insulin signaling which supports glucose uptake by muscles as well as the metabolism of triglycerides by muscles. (5).These properties can shift the body’s focus from storing carbohydrates as body fat, and instead, uses it for muscle-building energy.

L-Norvaline: can enhance Nitric Oxide production (6), which has been shown to improve
blood flow to muscles, resulting in better pumps and more intense training.

Coleus forskholii: can increase the production of thyroid hormones and stimulate thyroid hormone release. An increase in these hormones can elevate the metabolic rate and increase protein synthesis, and aid the body in building muscle while simultaneously burning fat. In addition, Coleus forskholii can not only aid in fat loss, but can also increase the body’s output of testosterone, and cause a significant increase in lean body
mass, while causing a significant reduction in fat mass. (7)

Synephrine HCL: has been shown to exert thermogenic effects through the alpha receptors found in fat cells, while also showing carryover stimulation of the beta receptors. By stimulation of these receptors, more fatty acids are liberated from fat stores,and used for energy. (8,9)

Banaba leaf: has been shown in numerous studies to have a glucose dispersing effect (10)similar to insulin, as well as significant anti-obesity potential.

Use: To increase fat loss, take two capsules 30 minutes before each meal containing 40g
of carbohydrates or more. To increase mass gains, use three capsules before each meal
containing 60-100grams of carbohydrates. Use in conjunction with an appropriate diet
and training program. Another popular Method of use is to take just 1 capsule Morning, noon, and night. This allowes for contant stedy levels through out a 24 hour piriod.

Need2slin Supplement facts:

2 caps per serving 60 servings per container.

450mg gymnema sylvestre, a whopping 75 percent gymnemic acids!!

250mg Acetyl L-carnatine

200mg NaR-ALA

200mg L-norvaline

90mg Coleus forskholi, 20 percent forskolin.

30mg synephrine HCI

18mg Banaba leaf.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Good luck
Thanks bro, just gettin some inspiration from my favorite AM members and waiting for these products to work their magic! I hope to hit a new PR on legs with the attack.. This weekend will be epic!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alrite i'm getting tired of not getting invites for these types of shenanigans...in

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yo SC... looks good... I am about to try ATTACK for myself so we can both test this good **** out at the time... keep killin it. Your PCT has been awesome.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Yo SC... looks good... I am about to try ATTACK for myself so we can both test this good **** out at the time... keep killin it. Your PCT has been awesome.
omg is that a company rep slogan on your siggy? BOUT F**KIN TIME CUZZ!

hahahaha

yeah if you like SD pumps youre gonna love attack, and if youre adding SD back in that attack is gonna make your muscles rip HAHA

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in for sure

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys so it's the third day... And I just got done eating a BIG MEAL! I didnt have much of a breakfast this morning so I had 6 eggs, cheese, green salsa and 3 pieces of multigrain toast... Of course I had the Need2slin. Normally after something like that I feel full for a couple of hours, but I feel like I actually at less food then what I did! Im gonna wait a couple hours and take my Attack. No gym tonight, my knees are a bit achey, I think that I'd have a sh1tty leg day if I went tonight.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
You bet your ass I do...

ATTACK
Attack. A powerful Nitric Oxide booster That gives you skin bursting mind blowing pumps. Load up your muscles with Attack,**** back and blast A hole through your goals and expectation.

Supplement facts
30 servings per bottle
3 caps per serving
A-AKG(arginine alpha-Ketogularate) 2985mg
A-KIC (arginine Ketoisocaproate) 15mg
OKG (ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate) 75mg
GKG (glutamine alpha-ketoglutarate) 75mg

NEED2SLIN

Need2Slin commands insulin to do exactly what you want, pushing macronutrients into the muscle and away from fat. And that’s why Need2Slin contains these seven powerful ingredients:

Acetyl-L-Carnitine is an acetylated version of the amino acid, L-Carnitine. During the breakdown of fats and the production of energy, L-Carnitine is required for the transport
of fatty acids into the mitochondria. As a result of strenuous exercise, a large portion of L-Carnitine is converted to an acetylated form, called Acetyl L-Carnitine (1) which has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity, mobilize fat stores, and increase energy. In addition, Acetyl-L-Carnitine acts as a potent anti-oxidant (2).

Gymnema sylvestre: is an herb found in central India, known locally as Gumar, or sugar destroyer. The leaves of this plant are high in Gymnemic acids, which delay glucose absorption in the blood, and lower blood sugar levels, while increasing insulin sensitivity. Gymnemic acids also curb the binding of carbohydrates to receptors in the intestine, thereby preventing one mechanism of obesity.

NaR-ALA: is a sodium bonded version of R- Alpha lipoic acid. Alpha lipoic acid is an anti-oxidant (4) that speeds the removal of carbohydrates (sugar) from the blood, and breaks down sugar and triglycerides for the production of Adenosine TriPhosphate. It also stimulates insulin signaling which supports glucose uptake by muscles as well as the metabolism of triglycerides by muscles. (5).These properties can shift the body’s focus from storing carbohydrates as body fat, and instead, uses it for muscle-building energy.

L-Norvaline: can enhance Nitric Oxide production (6), which has been shown to improve
blood flow to muscles, resulting in better pumps and more intense training.

Coleus forskholii: can increase the production of thyroid hormones and stimulate thyroid hormone release. An increase in these hormones can elevate the metabolic rate and increase protein synthesis, and aid the body in building muscle while simultaneously burning fat. In addition, Coleus forskholii can not only aid in fat loss, but can also increase the body’s output of testosterone, and cause a significant increase in lean body
mass, while causing a significant reduction in fat mass. (7)

Synephrine HCL: has been shown to exert thermogenic effects through the alpha receptors found in fat cells, while also showing carryover stimulation of the beta receptors. By stimulation of these receptors, more fatty acids are liberated from fat stores,and used for energy. (8,9)

Banaba leaf: has been shown in numerous studies to have a glucose dispersing effect (10)similar to insulin, as well as significant anti-obesity potential.

Use: To increase fat loss, take two capsules 30 minutes before each meal containing 40g
of carbohydrates or more. To increase mass gains, use three capsules before each meal
containing 60-100grams of carbohydrates. Use in conjunction with an appropriate diet
and training program. Another popular Method of use is to take just 1 capsule Morning, noon, and night. This allowes for contant stedy levels through out a 24 hour piriod.

Need2slin Supplement facts:

2 caps per serving 60 servings per container.

450mg gymnema sylvestre, a whopping 75 percent gymnemic acids!!

250mg Acetyl L-carnatine

200mg NaR-ALA

200mg L-norvaline

90mg Coleus forskholi, 20 percent forskolin.

30mg synephrine HCI

18mg Banaba leaf.
What the hell? No proprietary blends????? I don't believe my eyes!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro you know I am in like Fin, love me some Need2Slin, enjoy the Ancient Strength for preworkout creatine purposes.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Southern. In on this. Real curious for the need2slin, attack looks sweet too.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
OK I know its not what you guys wanna hear but I think legs get pushed til tomorrow. Im swamped at work, but have been taking my Need2Slin and Attack.. Pumps for nothing :( Wish I was at the gym killing it but I work 10 hours today, not really trying to go hit legs at 9 pm.....

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
OK I know its not what you guys wanna hear but I think legs get pushed til tomorrow. Im swamped at work, but have been taking my Need2Slin and Attack.. Pumps for nothing :( Wish I was at the gym killing it but I work 10 hours today, not really trying to go hit legs at 9 pm.....
No such thing as "pumps for nothing." I love walking around like a balloon. It gives me a nice boost in confidence.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Hit your legs at 9 and then kill it again tomorrow! DO WORK SON :AR15firing:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Man i WISH. wont have any energy by the time that comes around...

will be hitting it up tomorrow morning around 9 for sure!!!

jline

Awards
always wanted to try needtoslin. in for the final review.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
LEGS THIS MORNING

Strength and pumps today were ridiculous. I would not be suprised if I go 10 days without hitting my legs again, my knees are all swole and I can already tell Im gonna be miserable tomorrow lol

SQUATS

135 x 12
185 x 12
225 x 10
275 x 10

Leg Press

450 x 15
730 x 12
820 x 10
910 x 10
1000 x 8
1090 x 4 - missed a new PR by 20 lbs lol

Straight leg dead lifts

225 x 10
245 x 10
275 x 8
295 x 6

Calf presses on leg press

360 x 20
450 x 15
540 x 10

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
stayed at a low volume workout, f**k the high intensity sh1t on lower body, it would not work out for me this morning. i tore some food up and now I might even go take a nap! go recovery!

need2slin I think has been leaning me out a bit. It's still too early to tell, but it seems as if im losing a couple of lbs of fat, the weight on the scale still says 261. I have also been sweating a bit more since I started need2slin

Also the pumps were amazing, ATTACK is where it's at. Almost painful pumps, my knees kept locking up, my quads feel like theyre made out of concrete lol

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Hitting it strong bro

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LEGS THIS MORNING

Strength and pumps today were ridiculous. I would not be suprised if I go 10 days without hitting my legs again, my knees are all swole and I can already tell Im gonna be miserable tomorrow lol

SQUATS

135 x 12
185 x 12
225 x 10
275 x 10

Leg Press

450 x 15
730 x 12
820 x 10
910 x 10
1000 x 8
1090 x 4 - missed a new PR by 20 lbs lol

Straight leg dead lifts

225 x 10
245 x 10
275 x 8
295 x 6

Calf presses on leg press

360 x 20
450 x 15
540 x 10
Im going to catch up to your leg presses.LOl Did 630 for 7 Only about 500 pounds behind you>LOL:box:

Did I send you an invite to my new log? Uhh, I may have forgotten.http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/159735-key-west-here.html

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
You know im subdizzled bro

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Im going to catch up to your leg presses.LOl Did 630 for 7 Only about 500 pounds behind you>LOL:box:

Did I send you an invite to my new log? Uhh, I may have forgotten.http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/159735-key-west-here.html
Dude ill be there shortly! Right now im hella busy answering some questions via PMs... Im gonna need a bigger inbox! LOL

But yeah dude what I did to really kill my legs on the leg press, is to get to about 3-5 reps on damn near my max, and then start doing "burnouts"... for example if I stopped at 800 x 5, then I would go to 710 and hit it 10 times.. then 620 for 12, then 530 for 15, and end with 440 for 25.. Sounds insane but your legs wont know what hit em!

You know im subdizzled bro

Good to have you bro! I been enjoying your very informative posts on NTBM! :box:

brandonp005

brandonp005

Awards
Awesome bro...I've used both of these and loved them! Enjoy!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
pumps were ridiculous after my pre workout meal, attack, need2slin and asgt LOL. (not all at the same time but I had a full arsenal today for my back night)

BACK NIGHT!!!!!

T Bar Rows / Barbell Bent Rows

Ok I did not superset, well kinda.. 2-3 minute rests in between alternating sets.. very nice workout

tbar/bb row

135 x 12/ 135 x 12
180 x 10/ 185 x 10
205 x 10/ 225 x 10
225 x 8/245 x 8

BB Shrugs

135 x 20
185 x 15
225 x 12
275 x 10
315 x 6

Barbell Curls

95 x 10
105 x 10
115 x 10

Hammer Curls

60 x 10
70 x 8
80 x 6

Facepulls @ 210 for failure

KILL THAT SH@T!!!!!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Good ol Need2Slin pumps!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Yessir!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be giving this combo a try during pct plus added ancient strength.

I've ran bridge/attack/ancient strength pre w/o before, and it was awsome. really nice pumps.

I do wish it was capsules though instead of tablets. I have to blend the tablets in order to take them.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
So last night was a great workout. Press day. Short, sweet and to the point. Dosed my attack/need2slin/asgt/preworkout meal as i normally do and headed for the gym. I had pumps while stretching!!

Incline BB Bench

135 x 12
185 x 10
205 x 10
255 x 6 - spotter was helpin me out some on this

Seated Military press on smith machine

135 x 10
185 x 10
205 x 10
225 x 8

Tricep Pushdown w/ bar

240 x 15
265 x 12
285 x 10
240 x 15

Cable flys

120 x 15
140 x 12
150 x 10

DIPS
BW x 12
35 x 10
35 x 6 - hands and elbows just gave out lol...

Hammer strength seated shoulder press
185 x 10
225 x 10
275 x 8

Hit the elliptical 10 minutes on "reverse mode" - every couple of minutes it makes you switch it up and start in the opposite direction

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I'll be giving this combo a try during pct plus added ancient strength.

I've ran bridge/attack/ancient strength pre w/o before, and it was awsome. really nice pumps.

I do wish it was capsules though instead of tablets. I have to blend the tablets in order to take them.
That sounds like a winner. I may look into the new stack that Needto put up... But i really wanna get some acnetame.. Ever since I ended my PCT ive been having a slight problem with acne.. gotta love high test levels tho lol

blackbee

Awards
In for the ride bro. Your last cycle was epic! Your pct looks like it's following the same path.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride bro. Your last cycle was epic! Your pct looks like it's following the same path.
thanks bro! This is actually after my PCT. I'm done with the last cycle altogether. Been off PCT for 2 weeks (at least i gotta check) and still tryin to go strong. Ive got a crazy cycle coming up in about a month so don't miss out on that one it's gonna be FUN!