What is Blue GrowtH™ ?

Blue GrowtH™ Key Attributes:

- Serum GH level enhancement
- Deeper, more restful, sleep
- Promote muscle strength and size
- Supports overall health and endothelial function
- Enhanced skin and sexual benefits
- No PCT required

If there were a way to increase the HGH your body produces naturally in the pituitary gland and thereby the amount your muscle and other bodily tissues can absorb, this would serve a similar purpose as exogenous HGH supplementation. Luckily there are phytochemicals found naturally in select herbs that can effectively act to inhibit your body’s mechanism for reducing HGH output.

Controlled Labs has harnessed these powerful herbs and combined them with other compounds that have been shown to effectively enhance sleep patterns: another crucial element of growth. The only name befitting a supplement of this magnitude is Blue GrowtH™. Blue GrowtH™ will not only help to enhance your overall performance but also sleep, sexual stamina, and a host of other benefits that are common to supplementation with this wonderful hormone.
To RenegadeRows and Controlled Labs: Thank you. First, I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to review your new product. Second, I would like to thank you for putting together what appears to be a very solid Secretagogue product.

I will use this review as a daily or near daily monitor of my recovery and quality of sleep. I lift 5 days a week. Back, Legs, Chest, and Shoulders followed by another day of Legs, Back, or Chest on Day 5. The weekends are reserved for cardio and recovery.

For all the resident chuckle heads out there that get crazy dreams, like me, on secretagogues I will also do my best to post my dreams as well. Those who know, know exactly what I am talking about. Dream journal, YEAH!

Since this log will mostly be about sleeping (perchance to dream ;),) I thought I would include some music that helps me relax.

Orange & Tusnelda - Stay Asleep

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I'm in :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ez hurr

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got my tickets for the gun show!!!

Let 'er rip SB!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Welcome

Got my subscription.
Dangit, now I'll HAVE to post.

.75c for daily-$1.75 for sunday.

IM IN!!!!:veryhappy:
So much for weekends off :rasp:

I ez hurr

Subb'ed!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome sir, thanks again for picking me.

I've got my tickets for the gun show!!!

Let 'er rip SB!!!

in for this one :)
:bigok: Thanks!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Night 1:

12am-8am - 8 hours

Actually got out of bed at 8:10 which is par for the course on a 'good' day. Days where I get under 8 hours it can take more than 30 minutes to get awake enough to get moving. By 8:20 any feeling of tiredness was gone from my body.

Dreams:

Nothing good yet. Had a dream where I was taking a test. Probably the ASVAB since that is the one that I am studying for. I'm actually disappointed that I can't remember a more interesting % of my dreams. Apparently 90% of them are lost 10 minutes after waking up.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Night 1:

12am-8am - 8 hours

Actually got out of bed at 8:10 which is par for the course on a 'good' day. Days where I get under 8 hours it can take more than 30 minutes to get awake enough to get moving. By 8:20 any feeling of tiredness was gone from my body.

Dreams:

Nothing good yet. Had a dream where I was taking a test. Probably the ASVAB since that is the one that I am studying for. I'm actually disappointed that I can't remember a more interesting % of my dreams. Apparently 90% of them are lost 10 minutes after waking up.
I've found that with Blue GrowtH so far, my sleep has been very deep that I don't remember alot of my dreams.

That is a good thing though, IMO. Lest restful sleep = more dreams?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Here my friend!!!! Look forward to another great Bob Log!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Night 1:

12am-8am - 8 hours

Dreams:

what the hell is asvab?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Nightmares on Wax - Night's Interlude

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Night 2:

0015-0830 - 8.25 hours

Feeling good and refreshed again this morning. Breakfast already down the hatch. Yesterday I was feeling run down after my workout and I was unable to get back to pre-workout energy levels. I hope that was just a product of a tough workout and inadequate food. I'll keep you all updated.

Dreams:

Only remember two. One was driving around town with this girl I haven't seen since high school (wtf?) in a Jeep for whatever the reason. The other dream was the dream that I hate more than anything. I was dreaming that I was at work. BAH! I'm already there for 40 hours every week, I don't need to spend my unwaking hours there as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
recovery time should improve as you get farther into the bottle.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Night 2:

1215-0830 - 8.25 hours

Feeling good and refreshed again this morning. Breakfast already down the hatch. Yesterday I was feeling run down after my workout and I was unable to get back to pre-workout energy levels. I hope that was just a product of a tough workout and inadequate food. I'll keep you all updated.

Dreams:

Only remember two. One was driving around town with this girl I haven't seen since high school (wtf?) in a Jeep for whatever the reason. The other dream was the dream that I hate more than anything. I was dreaming that I was at work. BAH! I'm already there for 40 hours every week, I don't need to spend my unwaking hours there as well.
Dude, I had weird high school dreams too :wtf1:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Night 3

12:30am-8:30am - 8 hours

Nothing exciting to report. I didn't train yesterday so I didn't have to sleep extra hard to recover.

Dreams:

I can't remember any. A cat woke me up 3-4 times last night with it's constant wailing. :grumpy:

UPDATE: It's funny how the mind works. I vaguely remember now traveling through a swamp...that was literally right next to a park in a city. Really not sure what I was doing out there.

Last edited:
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Night 4

1:15-8:30 - 7.25 hours

Another night down. Was up before the alarm went off. That usually only happens if I get an adequate amount of sleep. So I suppose that 7 was ample on Blue Growth. I would stress test this stuff and shoot for less, but I really like sleep.

Dream:

Traveling vitamin salesman. I hope that isn't a foreshadow for me. That'd be too much time on he road and not enough in the gym.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Night 4

1:15-8:30 - 7.25 hours

Another night down. Was up before the alarm went off. That usually only happens if I get an adequate amount of sleep. So I suppose that 7 was ample on Blue Growth. I would stress test this stuff and shoot for less, but I really like sleep.

Dream:

Traveling vitamin salesman. I hope that isn't a foreshadow for me. That'd be too much time on he road and not enough in the gym.
LMAO!
7 caps huh?? Yeah I start noddin' from 3...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
LMAO!
7 caps huh?? Yeah I start noddin' from 3...
Oh no, I meant 7 hours of sleep. Taking Blue Growth at recommended dosage of 5 capsules.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Have you noticed any decrease in recovery time yet ? I"m starting to notice that now (~6 days in)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Night 5

1:30-9:30 - 7 hours

I don't think it was because of the Blue Growth but I was sweating a lot last night in my sleep. Not really sure what would have been the cause.

Dream:

It was like some type of game-based amusement park or something like that. There were caves, haunted houses, regular C-stores, and classrooms as locations and it seemed like the purpose was to try to obtain certain items from each area. There were many people in there as well, not just one of those 'empty' type dreams.

Have you noticed any decrease in recovery time yet ? I"m starting to notice that now (~6 days in)
I'll let you know after today's run. If I don't cramp up after performing legs last night then the Blue Growth will speak for itself. :bigok:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you having some crazy dreams. Unfortunately I can't remember the majority of mine.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you having some crazy dreams. Unfortunately I can't remember the majority of mine.
Me too. The only ones I remember are the nightmares that wake me up, yayyyy!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Night 6 and Night 7 - 7 hours each

Feeling really good upon waking and minimal doms. Monday I did legs and then I was able to run Tuesday without any cramping or pain in my quads to speak of. That in itself is something worth writing about.

Dreams:

Did you guys ever see the old red vs blue? It was kinda like that.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Night 8 and Night 9 - 8 hours and 7.5 hours

I hit back pretty hard last night and today I have minimal if any soreness in my back. I almost feel like I could go in there and do it again today. But I know that wouldn't be a good idea. :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Night 10

3:00-9:30 - 6.5 hours

Well, I told myself I wasn't going to let my hours get so low...but sometimes we lose track of time watching It's Always Sunny. :lol: Either way I feel pretty good at the moment.

Dream:

Okay, I haven't had this one in awhile but it happened again. I was stuck in a huge damn Target/Walmart/Whatever that was shaped like a giant U. Like before, I forgot that the one side of the U doesn't connect to the other side and there are no walk ways in-between the left and right arm of the U. Needless to say I walked half way around trying to get to the other side just to realize it was a dead end. Dammit! :aargh:

Other dream I remember took place at some type of outdoor festival with my family and a lot of other people. I kept thumbing through a magazine and my mother kept trying to blurt out the wrong words to a song everyone was singing...like the kids that like to screw up the Happy Birthday song. I dunno, something about 'Easter Year' which makes no sense. Who knows, maybe it was a far-fetched 2nd coming dream about the 2012 end of the world thing. If so I woke up before the dramatic conclusion so I have no idea what it was about.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Night 11

12:30-10:00 - 9.5 hours

No DOMs after leg day. We'll see if I cramp up running today. I think the 9 and a half hours was making up for lost sleep over the last few days.

Dreams:

I can't remember, but I know there were a few.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Awesome updates man. I'm really glad the extra sleep / BGH is helping with DOMs and recovery. :thumbsup:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Night 12

1:00-9:00 - 8 hours

Chest and Tris yesterday. We'll see what the day brings in-so-far as muscle soreness.

Dreams:

I had a dream I was trying to dispatch of all these mice and rats that were running around. I started out with a pellet gun and then moved to using bigger equipment. I'm pretty sure I had a flamethrower at one point.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Buahahahahahahaha should we call you the Pied Piper!!!! SB you are the king of images on the net... you have GOT to find a flame thrower with mouse picture to match that dream!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Only critters I could find on such short notice:

A fire breathing mouse.

And a rocket toting hedgehog.

Hoho, I'll burn your dreams down, hoho.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol those are pretty funny!!!! man that must have been a wild dream!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Night 13 and Night 14

6.5 Hours and 8.5 hours

DOMs finally kicked in. I did back Tuesday night and I did pullovers for the first time and my traps took the brunt of the abuse. Still sleeping great just not writing down my dreams early enough to remember them. :( Sorry.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Night 15, 16, and 17

8 hours, 7.5 hours, 8.5 hours

Weekend pretty much fell through. Disappointing series of events Saturday morning left me out 7 hours with nothing to show for it other than hunger and a miserable PFT score. I wasn't even aware I would be doing a PFT, much less 5 hours after eating (aka not at 100% to give my best.)

On the bright side I feel pretty good, physically.

Dreams:

Last night I remember being in a field again, that had a very fast moving stream running down the middle which made me double back where a road was so that I could cross. On the way back I glanced over the hills surrounding the field and saw a few guys on the green of a golf course. One of the guys chipped over the green and his ball when down the hill of the big field.

I need to get out of my head. This is making me think too much. The whole "why am I dreaming these dreams," thought. Do not want.