I'm back!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well its been awhile! I have been MIA over here and slacking on my daily training. With Matt's injuries I have been eating what he can eat and thats mostly junk food, so needless to say its starting to show!!

I'm going to re-start a log over to here to keep my focus when I'm exhausted and don't want to do what I have to do!! I have done diets sucessfully and no what needs to be done, nows its just not being lazy and nailing it hard!!

Tonight will be chest night and cardio! Diet will be started tomorrow!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Thanks eric :) i missed you too :)

lol j/k i know it was for crader

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to see you C. Hope all is going well

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's time to kick life in the balls again, Christine! :You_Rock_Emoticon: You know I'll be your cheering squad, behind you all the way!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi, Christine!

Welcome back!! :banana:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its good to see you back C, kick some ass!!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol thanks guys, time to kick this old bodyy backin shape!
Chest day
started with 4 sets of 15 rep dumbell pullovers
Then did 4 sets of 10 rep inclince barbell bench supersetted with 15 pop pushups.
Then we did push up stance plate drags across the gym with the plate on feet for 3 sets.
Then we did dumbell flyes for 15 reps and on the 15th rep we held them up and did 15 leg lifts for 4-ets.
Finished with 3 sets of 100 broomstick twists.

I'll go over my supps when I can get to a computer:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
welcome back, and good luck to both you and matt!:bigok:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today was back day

We did a triple set of 15 hyper extensions with 15 push ups and 15 sit ups for 4 sets.

Then I did 3 sets of box jump chin ups for 15 reps.

Then I did 4 sets of sumo stance deadlifts at 15 reps and 4 sets.

Then I did incline bench dumbell work belly down. First 3 sets were palms facing in 15 rep rows then sitting up and doing 15 behind the back shrugs. The second set of 3 sets was palms facing flat for 10 reps alternating each side.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Honestly I'm going to be relying more on diet and cardio than supplements this go round due to not feeling well anymore. I'm tired all day and get sick to my stomach often when I train.

However I will be using Slin Sane for my carbs and Neovar daily.

I have a bottle of Free Test I will try to add in as well as Krill and a multi.

I use Vit D and alternate between Eviscerate and Napalm as well. Alphaburn seems to be working well form so that and ephedra will be my fatburner.

I did 30 min of interval cardio last night and will do some today as well.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh I forgot I weighed myself today at 126lbs. Now normally this would not be horrible for me but I have lost muscle so I need to lose the fat thats moved in!! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh I forgot I weighed myself today at 126lbs. Now normally this would not be horrible for me but I have lost muscle so I need to lose the fat thats moved in!! :)
don't worry muscle memory will have you back to peak in no time.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Arm day!

We started with 15 barbell curls for 4 sets.

Then we did TRX strap bicep curls for 15 reps supersetted with 15 per arm supinated dumbell curls for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 hammer curls for 4 sets.

Then we did 10 flat curls for 4 sets.

We did TRX strap tricep extensions supersetted with 15 standing kickbacks for 4 sets.

Then we did cable tricep pushdowns for 15 reps and 4 sets supersetted with barbell tricep presses for 4 sets.

We finished with a single set of 30 walkouts. Cardio will be done this evening.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Okay, deep breath...

HI CRADER!!!!!!!

...just like old times :toofunny:

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
good to meet ya and welcome back. tough to stay away isn't it? look forward to your log

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi BOB!

LOL Well its the weekend and my off time!! Woohooo!

I'll be aiming for cardio today as well as Sunday. Matt gets his nose re-broken on Tue so it depends on how hes feeling if I can leave for the gym. Thats my shoulder day and my shoulders are huge and grow easily so not a big deal to miss it. Though I plan to go if I can.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today will be cardio and leg day, I may try to throw in some shoulder work as well. I'm assuming Matt will be in bad shape after getting his nose re-broken. I don't want to miss a day of training if its not 100% necessary.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome back Christine! There wasn't enough detail in FB updates for my liking ;)
LOL I try to keep my FB gym free, or keep it toned down a bit! I have the worst cold from sitting with Matt in the hospital 3 days. I don't know how you do it!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh wondrous, joyous, glorious day.

Crader is back!!!:dance: :woohoo: :party: :fest30:

My world just got a little brighter. :yup:

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good to see you back on the boards Christine. Looking forward to following your progress.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed christine, good to see your back.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I killed leg day for once!!

We started with 225lb leg presses with a wide stance for 15 reps supersetted with walking dumbell lunges from one end of the gym and back again for 4 sets.

Then we used the mat on the floor and did 1o per leg of feet outside the mat single leg lunges for 10 per leg with 20 jump lunges for 4 sets.

Using the same mat we straddled it and did wide standing stance dumbell squats with 20 pop squats for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 dumbell wide stance deadlifts for 4 sets.

Then we did 80lb leg extensions for 4 sets.

Then we did 3 sets of 30rep calves on the machine of our choice.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So Matts nose reconstruction set me back a day of training :( I'm hoping to talk Natalie into a combo day to make up for it. If not then I'll do some band work at home this weekend for shoulders.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chest day

Well it was to busy today to do shoulders but I got a great shoulder pump anyway!

We started with 15 cable flyes for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 incline bench dumbell presses with 15 cable press outs for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 flat bench presses with 15 medicine ball sit ups for 5 sets.

Then we did 15 flat bench dumbell flyes with 15 per side of medicine ball twists with feet up for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 overhead dumbell extensions for 3 sets....a nice easy day.

I did 30 min of morning cardio as well.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Back and arms today.

Trained hard today and still have a great pump going!

Started with 15 tricep pushups supersetted with barbell flat curls for 15 at 4 sets. Then stood up and rowed the bar.

Then we did 15reps @ 65lb tricep barbell presses with 15 tricep dips for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 reverse grip tricep pulldowns with 10 laying down on the cable row machine bicep curls and 10 rows at 4 sets.

Then we did standing kickbacks for 15 reps with 15 hammer curls for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 plated curls close grip with 20 hanging leg raises for 4 sets.

I will being doing 45 min of cardio as well.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'll be training myself today due to the gym closing early. Looks like I might have to go to the Olympia also. I Really don't want to do this. I hate the wasted money and going looing horrible. So now due to the uncertain nature of this trip I have to mega diet just in case to at least look as good as possible!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'll be training myself today due to the gym closing early. Looks like I might have to go to the Olympia also. I Really don't want to do this. I hate the wasted money and going looing horrible. So now due to the uncertain nature of this trip I have to mega diet just in case to at least look as good as possible!
What kind of mega diet would you be looking at to prepare for the O? I could always go if you didn't want to...just throwing that out there C. :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What kind of mega diet would you be looking at to prepare for the O? I could always go if you didn't want to...just throwing that out there C. :)
LOL sure you can go! I'm thinking of all proteins and maybe fats with zero carbs. If I had carbs it would be in the am first thing and as green beans later in the day.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Legs Monday

I trained myself so all set were 4 sets with 10 reps.

Started with 4 sets of hanging leg raises while I waited on the press machine :)

Then I did 4 sets of presses at 130lb, 170, 230 and 270lbs.

Then did 4 sets of extensions at 90lbs.

Then I did walking lunges across the gym.

Then did 90lb leg curls.

Then did some lying ab leg lifts with 50 broomstick twists

Then I did the kneeling butt blaster for 40lbs a leg.

When I got home I did 45 min of steady state cardio.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can relate to getting back into it after a layoff, I was away for over a year once... now that was tough getting back but the fast progress I got with muscle memory at first kept me coming back. Can't believe I actually made it back to the stage last spring. Twas a long haul.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can relate to getting back into it after a layoff, I was away for over a year once... now that was tough getting back but the fast progress I got with muscle memory at first kept me coming back. Can't believe I actually made it back to the stage last spring. Twas a long haul.
Well I never actually quit training. I just quit logging my progress and skipped a day ot two a week that I normally went and dropped consistency as a must! LOL oh and diet, well there was none..if I wanted to eat it well I ate it ;)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shoulder day!

Started with 100lb rope pulls to the forehead for 15 rep x 4 sets.

Then we did a hammer curl up into an overhead press for 15 reps supersetted with 10 pop pushups for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 lateral raises for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 upright rows with 6 up and backs for 4 sets.

Then we did 10 candle stick raises per arm with 20 quarter laterals for 4 sets.

Then we did 10 reverse pec deck with 20 front barbell shrugs for 4 sets.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know I'm forgetting something but I am foggy today and just can't seem to get it together! I will do 20 min of interval cardio tonight for my evening cardio!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I never actually quit training. I just quit logging my progress and skipped a day ot two a week that I normally went and dropped consistency as a must! LOL oh and diet, well there was none..if I wanted to eat it well I ate it ;)
I see, you almost quit... :stooges: Similar circumstances for me, first the diet went, then the consistancy and then I just stopped going.

Logging is so important to me.. helps me stay focussed. Holds me accountable...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I see, you almost quit... :stooges: Similar circumstances for me, first the diet went, then the consistancy and then I just stopped going.

Logging is so important to me.. helps me stay focussed. Holds me accountable...
LOL sort of. I never quit training and I still am built fairly muscular but I just got where it was a struggle to go to the gym. I'm exhausted all the time. The log is to force me to push through that and go all 5 days a week. Even on the days that make me sick.

I've gained about 5 lbs since that and any fat over heavier muscle just loos bad, so I need to do what needs to be done. It just sucks because Matt and I have enjoyed the time on weekends that we spend out but it just doesnt mesh with what I'm trying to do now!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Weds chest day

Started with pec deck for 15 reps with 2 sets of push ups feet on bench hands on floor and 2 sets of handstand push ups for 10 reps.

Then we did the plated press machine for 15 reps with TRX straps on feet and did a push up and brought knees up to chest as a single rep for 15 reps and 4 sets.

Then we did dumbell flyes for 15 reps with TRX strap ab extensions for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 overhead extenstions with 10 per arm alternating dumbell presses for 4 sets.