Log so good that you'll BEAT OFF to it! Natabolic, Recompadrol, Slin Sane, ASGT, ...

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
PUMP, and NO infuse! Yes it's time for the bulk log. The Natabolic stack is not here yet but it should be here pretty soon.

But before I start I want to thank Metroba, HereToStudy, Rochabp(very funny guy), Maxximal, Outstanding, Crazyfool405, Genomyx, and Aaelael. I have asked these guys like a billion questions and they have always help me. Thank you guys!!!! :box::box::box::box::box:

Aight this is going to be a 3 month bulk and I have lost good amount of muscles during my cut but I can see them coming back from the last couple of days that I have been bulking.

188.6lbs
35 1/2" waist
and I have my arms and legs measured but right now I'm embarrassed of what they are after the cut :(

I have like all these supplements around so I want to use them all soooo

Supplements:

WPI
Waxy maize
Recompadrol
3 Natadrol
1 Formadrol
1 GHenerate
3 NO infuse
Slin Sane
1.5 ASGT
60% PUMP
GlycerGrow
Beta-Alanine
BCAA
1.5-2 gallon of water :D
and maybe a surprise!
Also I think we have these around the house
Fish oil
calcium
CLA

Food:
Carbs: 600+g(I have to calculate to get the exact number)
Protein: 300+g
Fats: 6-9 serving of PB

Workout:
I like to do 4 sets of 6-8 reps but on some body parts I hit it better if I do light weight 15 reps(sometimes 20). I do drop sets at the last set(4-8 sets on the drop sets) and I also like to have 4-8 sets for the warm up at the beginning of my workout. Also I like to do jump sets so I would finish my workouts quicker and keep the pump going. If you have any questions about my workout feel free to ask.

Expectation:
I'm expecting to get all my size back and then some since I still have all my strength. Also from all the reviews I've read all of them mentioned that they lost 1-2% BF. So I would like to drop 1-2% BF but I don't think with the way I'm eating I will.

So lets get this log started!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 Day1 Back and abs day

188.6lbs
35 1/2" waist

Meal 1:
2 caps of Recompadrol(30 minutes)
3 serving of brown rice
9.9 oz of chicken
1 serving of oatmeal
2 serving of PB
1 serving of fish oil

Meal 2
Slin Sane
3 serving of brown rice
2 serving of tuna
1 serving of fish oil

Pre/intra/post workout shake

1 serving of waxy maize (40g of carbs)
1 serving of GlycerGrow
10g of BCAA
12 oz of water
I've made a video of mixing it and I just have to edit it and post it.
FUKK! I forgot to add the Beta-Aline

MEAL 3 (post-workout)
2 caps of recompadrol(25 minutes)
113g of oats(7g short of 3 servings and that is because I ran out :( )
2 serving of PB
2 serving of 1% cottage cheese
1 serving of skim milk
26g of WPI
1 serving of fish oil

MEAL 4
2 Recompadrol(25 minutes)
1 serving of fish oil
10.0 oz of cooked white rice(79.9g of carbs and 7.6g of protein)
topping(its way to hard to explain it but lets say 20g of protein)
plain yogert(8.2)
10 oz of yam(or sweet potato)!
Guys I finished the yam and 65% of rest of the food. I did something stupid and drank a lot of water while I was eating and now I can't breath!!!! I'm going to chill a little and then eat the rest of it. If I have to stay up to finish my food and water I will!

MEAL 5
1 serving of cottage cheese
1 serving of PB
13g of WPI
(the numbers were double but I could only eat half of it cause I was about to explode)

Side Notes:
FUKK! My natabolic stack still isn't here yet :( so I have to see if it's going to be here tomorrow!

Drank 1.3 gallons of water(idk wtf was wrong with me)

The intra-workout:

Ok so I had tried GlycerGrow before this log and had amazing pumps during workout. But I decided to make an intra-workout and cause I had to take ASGT on an empty stamch after couple of hours in the gym I just couldn't lift heavy anymore. The GlycerGrow keep the pump going, the waxy maize kept me full, and the BCAA just kept feeding my body with well...BCAA! AMAZING intra-workout but spilled some on my gym back at the end of my workout and it looks like someone skeeted all over me bag :( but I think that's from the waxy maize.

Workout:
I went heavy, good, and I could of stayed there forever cause of the intra-workout. I only did one set of dead lifts cause my shorts were to long and they were getting on the way so I'm going to do them on Wednesday on legs day so it could also hit my hams.

SBT

SBT

Awards
solid stack you got going there!!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
nice ! post some before/afters ! I can't wait to see end results, good luck

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
nice ! post some before/afters ! I can't wait to see end results, good luck
I'm definitely going to that man. I just couldn't do it this morning cause of a camera problem

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Kill it man, im loving my natadrol run thus far. This should be a good run!

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
so thats 35.5 inch waist after the cut? im about the same size as you and im a 32, thats strange

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man thats alot of supps. I fyou dont use them all, you could send some my way

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
so thats 35.5 inch waist after the cut? im about the same size as you and im a 32, thats strange
You have more muscle mass?! After the cut I was at 33.5" but in 5 days I gained 9.2lbs and my waist went up 2". Which that is normal when you go from cut straigh to bulk. Plus on my cut I lost about 6lbs of muscles. My arms shrunk 3/4" and my quads shrunk 1 3/4". Thats a MASSIVE amount and my calves were about to grow and would keep a 1/2" pump for 4-5 days and that is gone now. To give you guys a little background about me when I started I benched 95lbs max and squatted 115lbs, max. The last time I maxed out on bench I got 245lbs and I have only been doing squats for about 4-5 months and 2.5 months ago I squatted 265lbs.All that was in 16months of workout. No help, no spotters, and no trainers. Last year I shrunk during summer cause I traveled to couple of places and then went back home which lets just say I went in the streets cause of...well...not going to say why but for 8-12 hours straight without eating or drinking water walking and running the entire time.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Man thats alot of supps. I fyou dont use them all, you could send some my way
They were just chilling there and it all started with just the natabolic stack with recomp but people wanted me to log this and that and before you knew it I had all this :D

Edit: I have a bunch of also laying around. Like the BCAA, GlycerGrow, WPI, and I got a deal on the waxy maize was SUPER CHEAP.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
In Lue ..wanna see how alot of those make you feel as the weeks go by...

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have you in bro!

Edit: and I just saw that your an LG rep, so I know that you know ASGT is some good sh!t :D
Thanks my man. I tried most LG Products before I became a rep just some 4-5 days ago..I couldnt be happier being a rep and the results I've gotten from the products..

I like CL prods as well..White Flood has been in my rotation..Want to try that Glycergrow and thinking about Muscle Marinade as well...

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Thanks my man. I tried most LG Products before I became a rep just some 4-5 days ago..I couldnt be happier being a rep and the results I've gotten from the products..

I like CL prods as well..White Flood has been in my rotation..Want to try that Glycergrow and thinking about Muscle Marinade as well...
I really like white blood. I have tried both of them and a review for them will be up soon. But white blood gave me more vascularity and it's really good if you ready to go. But WF it's a lot cheaper per serving. Also give Blue Gene a shot! When I took it I ate like insanely and I lost a lot of weight and kept the size. Also Green Mag tastes AMAZING!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Yo!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
in like Flynn baby!!! hahah

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have a feeling this will be a good log

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
i have a feeling this will be a good log
I truly hope so. Dude Recomp is some good sh!t. I feel like I can eat more than ever!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
WEEK 1 DAY 2 Chest day

190.2lbs

MEAL 1
2 caps of Recompadrol(30 minutes)
1 serving of fish oil(2400mg)
1 serving of CLA(2000mg)
1 serving of oats
2 serving of PB
1/4 serving of raisins
3 servings of brown rice
3 serving of tuna
1/2 serving of plain yogert

Snack
4 strawberries

MEAL 2
1 Slin Sane(15 minutes)
3 serving of oats
1/2 serving of raisens
6.7 oz of sweet potato

Pre/intra/post workout shake
1 serving of waxy maize (40g of carbs)
1 serving of GlycerGrow
10g of BCAA
12 oz of water
3g of Beta-Aline
1.5 serving of Crystal Light

MEAL 3(post-workout)
2 caps of recompadrol(40 minutes. I had to go buy some food so that's why its 40 and not 30)
26g of WPI
1 serving of skim milk
2 serving of cottage cheese(2%)
2 serving of PB
3 serving of oats

MEAL 4
2 Recompadrol(30 minutes)
12 oz of chicken
9 oz of sweet potatos

MEAL 5
1 serving of fish oil
1 serving of CLA
1 serving of cottage cheese(2%)
1 serving of PB
13 g of WPI

Side Notes:
There won't be any Natadrol today either cause the stack hasn't arrived :( and I might not intake so much carbs until it gets here.

Drank 2 gallons of water

Workout:
I got 6 solid reps of 85lbs on incline DB press(I used to do 90 before the cut) and on cable cross over for my lower chest I go light but do 15 reps and it really hits them good. I have to do light weight on that cause I don't hit it as good when I go heavy. The reason I post my food and not the workout is because if I post the workout and don't get good results everybody would talk sh!t about my food. So I post the foods and if I notice anything on the workout I'll post it here. I also changed my workout today and in 6-8 weeks I'll change it again :D

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
NOt a problem mang!! LEts get this show on the road!!!
hopefully the natabolic stack gets here today so we can fully start.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
The stuff should get here tomorrow. Like there is no way it wouldn't. But again its usps

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hopefully the natabolic stack gets here today so we can fully start.
I always hate the waiting game. . .the anticipation is always the part that kills me haha. . .

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I always hate the waiting game. . .the anticipation is always the part that kills me haha. . .
its definitely killing me!I just hate USPS, a virgin girl is quicker than they are.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
If im going to be beating off while viewing this thread, i would atleast appreciate some pictures of people with vaginas.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
If im going to be beating off while viewing this thread, i would atleast appreciate some pictures of people with vaginas.
Awwww ok. I'll post some just give me some time to get the computer running fully. Apparently I'm a victim of software infringement ;)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lulz at hetero title (no hetero)

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Met, what's up, yo? Thanks again....no homo. Gotta be careful with you, haha!!! Damn, no homo again! That did NOT sound right.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now my space bar is sticking.

Note to self in workout journal: always wash hands after visiting this thread before typing again. Ah damn, and there goes SHIFT.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established

Note to self in workout journal: always wash hands after visiting this thread before typing again. Ah damn, and there goes SHIFT.
I'm not touching that one.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Hey man I'm glad your here. Don't worry I'll make a skeet section and post picture of hot bitches :D

:haha: no for real HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Hey me too!

Good luck Lue :)

I like some of those compounds in your stack ;)
YAY outstanding is here!

Thanks bro :veryhappy: so far slin and recomp being good to me :yup:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
YAY outstanding is here!

Thanks bro :veryhappy: so far slin and recomp being good to me :yup:
Ahhh yeah! Keep up the great work... 600g carbs/day would leave me looking like Jabba from Star Wars, but do what you gotta do! Are you posting any pictures?

EDIT: Just saw the pictures above!
RE-EDIT: Ahhh come ON MAN! I'm at work - that is NOT cool... I thought they were beginning pictures :(

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh yeah! Keep up the great work... 600g carbs/day would leave me looking like Jabba from Star Wars, but do what you gotta do! Are you posting any pictures?

EDIT: Just saw the pictures above!
RE-EDIT: Ahhh come ON MAN! I'm at work - that is NOT cool... I thought they were beginning pictures :(
I might back down on the carbs. cause I'm gaining to much weight way too quick and yes I'll be posting pictures I just haven't had the camera on hand. I'm very SORRY about the pics man people were asking for them so I posted it. Next time I'll post NWS(Not Work Safe) on them and see if I could put them as a spoiler. Again I'm very sorry!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I might back down on the carbs. cause I'm gaining to much weight way too quick and yes I'll be posting pictures I just haven't had the camera on hand. I'm very SORRY about the pics man people were asking for them so I posted it. Next time I'll post NWS(Not Work Safe) on them and see if I could put them as a spoiler. Again I'm very sorry!
Its all good, I'll just clear my internet cookies, and hope IT or Human Resources doesn't see it. That's all I need! Haha - let us know your revised diet, and keep training hard!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
im in for the ride :)
Gald to have you in here bud. The Natadrol should get here in couple of days and I've already picked the surprise which I hope you guys enjoy it.