Purus is RECYCLEing AZ

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Purus is RECYCLEing AZ

I just started a run of the product RECYCLE by Purus Labs. They sent me 2 bottles and I will be doing a 3/3(morning/evening) dosing protocol on the suggestion from some people who have used this product. Here is the ingredient list for the supplement:

Recycle Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 4 Capsules
    Servings per Container: 25

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    HPTA Upregulation/SHBG Inhibition/Cortisol Suppression (Lutenizing Hormone/Free Testosterone Elicitation)
    Tribulus Alatus (70% extract)(aerial parts only) 500 mg **
    Macuna Pruriens (20% standardized for L-Dopa) 400 mg **
    Basella Alba (10:1) 400 mg **
    Icariin (40% standardized from Epimedium) 250 mg **
    3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran (95% standardized from Nettle Root) 100 mg **
    Aromatase Inhibition/Estrogen Modulation/DHT Block
    Bladderwrack (Fucus Vesiculosis) 350 mg **
    White Button Mushroom (Agaricus Bisporis) 300 mg **
    Resveratrol (50% standardized from Polygonum Cuspidatum) 250 mg **
    Indole-3-Carbinol (standardized for 3,3'-Diindolylmethane) 100 mg **
    Absorption Amplification/Glucoronidation Prevention/CYP3A4 Inhibition
    Quercetin 60 mg **
    Piperine (3% standardized Piper Nigrum) 50 mg

I love a company that will not hide behind prop blends. The ingredients speak for themselves and as you can see...alot of bases have been covered here! I am looking to pick up some strength and put on size. I am running in BULK mode right now and calories are in excess of 4000+. My weight right now at wakeup is 209.5. Lets see if RECYCLE can help me bring this up a notch.

WORKOUT SPLIT

M/W/F are my lifting days
    Mondays: ABs(endurance routine),Biceps,Forearms,Calve s,Hams,Quads
    Wednesday: Rotator routine,Chest,Shoulders,Traps
    Fridays: ABs(resistance routine),Triceps,Back Width,Back Thick

I use a DC routine for the working sets. I will throw dropsets into the mix now and then. I usually do cardio on the off days. The weekends pretty much are for R&R.

I have wanted to run this supplement for awhile now and I would like to thank Grambo for giving me the opportunity.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

2 bottles. Thats a beautiful thing. The ingredient profile looks SOOO good. In buddy!!!

RECOVERBRO

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.51%

Bumb,looking to see your results!!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

In
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.37%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Excellent....another Az log. I am in for sure
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    me too-i salute them for listing ingredients. i support any company willing to do this-i am very opposed to prop blends, and cannot see any justification for using them.

with that said, looks like a solid product-

AND THEY PICKED THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB-GIVE IT HELL, AZ.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    2 bottles. Thats a beautiful thing. The ingredient profile looks SOOO good. In buddy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Bumb,looking to see your results!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    In
    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    me too-i salute them for listing ingredients. i support any company willing to do this-i am very opposed to prop blends, and cannot see any justification for using them.

with that said, looks like a solid product-

AND THEY PICKED THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB-GIVE IT HELL, AZ.

Thanks guys for subbing in. Yes, it looks like a very solid product. How do I know that? Everything is right there on the label... Second day of dosing today and not much to report. Tomorrow I will hit legs and we wil see if any effects show themselves.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Enjoy the suds!!

Attachment 34861
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Im in you dirty old bastard ..
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%

Probably take week before you start feeling the main goodness. However be aware of how your sleep begins getting better I always have great sleep using Recycle.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Im in you dirty old bastard ..
    Sorry but that never gets old!!
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Probably take week before you start feeling the main goodness. However be aware of how your sleep begins getting better I always have great sleep using Recycle.

I figured about a week and I can always use better sleep!!
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Sorry but that never gets old!!
    lol.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Late update but not much to report. I did legs today and damn near puked after!! Legs are such a love/hate kind of deal. Hate the thought of doing them but love it when I'm done. I will be gimping around for a couple days for sure.

Some libido boosters!!

Attachment 34899
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%

Late update but not much to report. I did legs today and damn near puked after!! Legs are such a love/hate kind of deal. Hate the thought of doing them but love it when I'm done. I will be gimping around for a couple days for sure.

Some libido boosters!!

Attachment 34899
    hahaha-f'ing legs-love/hate is right.

nice cuties-gave my libido a nice little boost.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Ok guys, the 5th day is in the books and something is definitely showing itself. I feel more fullness than usual and my mood has improved nicely. The libido has perked up as well. My wife has that nervous look on her face whenever she goes to pick something up from the floor...hehheh My lift today felt much more focused and with some attitude that has been lacking lately. This after only 5 days!! And I have 2 bottles of Recycle.....Can I get an AMEN. Looking good right now Purus.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.11%

Nice. Just got mine. Waiting to finish up my 1-ad, and then in a couple of weeks its on.

RECOVERBRO

18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

This is starting out very well JNuTZ!
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%

Ok guys, the 5th day is in the books and something is definitely showing itself. I feel more fullness than usual and my mood has improved nicely. The libido has perked up as well. My wife has that nervous look on her face whenever she goes to pick something up from the floor...hehheh My lift today felt much more focused and with some attitude that has been lacking lately. This after only 5 days!! And I have 2 bottles of Recycle.....Can I get an AMEN. Looking good right now Purus.
    nice-good results for just 5 days in.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

To get right to the point....I have a new favorite supplement!! Man I hope this keeps getting better the longer I use it. My body just feels full as hell all the time. I am also getting great pumps during my workouts. This has been missing for a long time. I am just powering thru my workouts and not feeling smoked like I have in the past. Damn I've missed this feeling. Hats off to you Purus....I am sold. My libido is also in ready mode at all times. The 3/3 dosing is the sweet spot Grambo..
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%

To get right to the point....I have a new favorite supplement!! Man I hope this keeps getting better the longer I use it. My body just feels full as hell all the time. I am also getting great pumps during my workouts. This has been missing for a long time. I am just powering thru my workouts and not feeling smoked like I have in the past. Damn I've missed this feeling. Hats off to you Purus....I am sold. My libido is also in ready mode at all times. The 3/3 dosing is the sweet spot Grambo..
    It should most def get better with time my friend
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%

Glad I was able to hook you up with 2 bottles because it does rock at 6 caps, just finished a cycle myself today. Used it in PCT great stuff sad I'm done. Goood thing I get more next week haha but I'm taking time off. Got Triazole and a bunch of DAA to try out (love daa).
    No more purchasing supplements for awhile with paying for school gonna dry up everything I have in te cabinet haha
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.94%

in!
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%

damn!!!

that's a hell of a endorsement!!!
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Glad I was able to hook you up with 2 bottles because it does rock at 6 caps, just finished a cycle myself today. Used it in PCT great stuff sad I'm done. Goood thing I get more next week haha but I'm taking time off. Got Triazole and a bunch of DAA to try out (love daa).
    No more purchasing supplements for awhile with paying for school gonna dry up everything I have in te cabinet haha
    With how this is going I would have sprung for another bottle myself!! I just payed for my son's first year of college so supplements will be a bit lean for awhile as well. I also have a DAA supplement to try next but I am deciding between Triazole or Erase.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%

With how this is going I would have sprung for another bottle myself!! I just payed for my son's first year of college so supplements will be a bit lean for awhile as well. I also have a DAA supplement to try next but I am deciding between Triazole or Erase.
    Triazole blood was too good to pass up hahaha DAA is one of my favorite supps taken ever. Actually hooked up with some guys and got a Kilo for my stash haha

Nice job on paying for the college with your son. Hope he does well in the first year. I had to take out some huge loans for Pharmacy school lol so I understand the tight budget.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%

Triazole blood was too good to pass up hahaha DAA is one of my favorite supps taken ever. Actually hooked up with some guys and got a Kilo for my stash haha

Nice job on paying for the college with your son. Hope he does well in the first year. I had to take out some huge loans for Pharmacy school lol so I understand the tight budget.
    i 2nd thefor putting family 1st. hopefully our children inherit that from us-not enough parents willing to sacrifice their own good times for their children these days, imo.
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%

sounds like this stuff is really working well-i am going with erase, the write up and low price were to good to pass on.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i 2nd thefor putting family 1st. hopefully our children inherit that from us-not enough parents willing to sacrifice their own good times for their children these days, imo.

Agreed 100%!! My parents helped me through undergrad and will always be thankful to them for that and want to do the same for my kids. They wish they could still help but I said no mas. Time to be on my own.....kinda they still help lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%

[/B]

Agreed 100%!! My parents helped me through undergrad and will always be thankful to them for that and want to do the same for my kids. They wish they could still help but I said no mas. Time to be on my own.....kinda they still help lol
    i hate to see kids go without when their mom and or dad are partying away the money all the time-really makes me pissed. i see that way to often these days. if they aren't willing to sacrifice for their children-don't have them.

sorry about the rant az, im done!!!
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Not a rant Tom...it's the truth. Your kids are your legacy. The most satisfying times in my life are from my kids achieving their goals and dreams!! My son is interested in pre-med so I am in it for the long haul here. If I can give him a good head start towards a successful life I'm all over it...and if he is willing to put in the effort...no brainer!!

I agree on the Tzole blood work being unbelievable too. I am hard pressed here...
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%

If your son or you have any questions about Pre-Med stuff feel free to ask me. I have a Nutritional Science/Pre-med degree, bunch if experience researching and shadowing plus even taking the MCAT.
    I ended up going a different route and got into pharmacy school (first year first week, already sucks lol) so I can help if he seems interested in that as well.
    Anyway I'd be happy to help in any way I can.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Thanks Grambo...we will keep that in mind when the questions arise.
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%

Not a rant Tom...it's the truth. Your kids are your legacy. The most satisfying times in my life are from my kids achieving their goals and dreams!! My son is interested in pre-med so I am in it for the long haul here. If I can give him a good head start towards a successful life I'm all over it...and if he is willing to put in the effort...no brainer!!

I agree on the Tzole blood work being unbelievable too. I am hard pressed here...
    hahaha-my son is studing computer graphics, and i can't even post a link, lol. you are my kind of guy az-family first. i hope there are a lot more of us out there-props to you too, grambo!!!
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Sorry for the intermitant posting guys. All is very well in Recycle land. I walk around with an all-day pump and my mood is great. My old man skin has actually taken on an oily feeling. I am also noticing a strength gain in my workouts. My failure points from previous are now reached easily. The libido has gone back to normal but this is usually what happens whenever I start a test booster. I really need to put a stack together for my next Recycle run!!
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.28%

Sorry for the intermitant posting guys. All is very well in Recycle land. I walk around with an all-day pump and my mood is great. My old man skin has actually taken on an oily feeling. I am also noticing a strength gain in my workouts. My failure points from previous are now reached easily. The libido has gone back to normal but this is usually what happens whenever I start a test booster. I really need to put a stack together for my next Recycle run!!
    so you are already planning to run recycle again?
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

After a break I will put a stack together with it included. I will probably have an AI and some other component that I am not sure of yet.
  38. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%

After a break I will put a stack together with it included. I will probably have an AI and some other component that I am not sure of yet.
    Add some TCF-1 and transdermal formastane (forma stanzol) with that recycle and talk about a natty cycle !!!

BTW, thats pretty much my PCT hehe!
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Add some TCF-1 and transdermal formastane (forma stanzol) with that recycle and talk about a natty cycle !!!

BTW, thats pretty much my PCT hehe!
    I have a DAA product waiting in the wings so that looks like a good candidate. The Forma-Stan does not have much feedback out yet for me to gauge. It's mental masturbation right now anyway!!
  40. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%

I have a DAA product waiting in the wings so that looks like a good candidate. The Forma-Stan does not have much feedback out yet for me to gauge. It's mental masturbation right now anyway!!
    Forma stanzol is pretty much a beefed up CEL Formestane

Similar Forum Threads

1. What would you like to see from Purus?
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 12:52 AM
  2. New site from Purus...
    By blueboy22 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 10:29 PM
  3. Log the new M14-E for Purus!!
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 02:55 AM
  4. Purus labs