I have estro's, oh no!! Prepare to be "ERASED".. (PES Erase log)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you guys have been following my beastdrol log, you would of known I added test-e. Guess what, I am very estrogen sensitive. I needed an AI fast! Letro was on hand if I got da gynos, and I dont want to use that because my joints and lipids would die! My nips are soreish right now and if I dont get this taken care of now, things could get out of hand!

I saw the ERASE thread that was thrown up and contacted Natty Disaster if he had any laying around! Sure enough he has a couple weeks worth that he graciously sent to me! Thanks :)..
I should have it by Saturday, and we shall see how effective Erase truly is with an aromatizing compound!

Estrogen, prepared to be ERASED!

This will be an Erase log ;)

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
subbed,hopefully erase can fix you up gamer.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how much test-e you running?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and beastdrol is a sd clone right?
That is right.. Im done with that portion of cycle.. Now im just cruising the rest of my bottle at 10mg pre-workout until im out with milk thistle daily..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is right.. Im done with that portion of cycle.. Now im just cruising the rest of my bottle at 10mg pre-workout until im out with milk thistle daily..
keep running the milk thistle through pct. sd is a beatch.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
so the beastdrol ended up being kind of a kickstart for the test e huh?how far in are you?how much longer you gunna run the test?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm for sure... I have a feeling your estrogen is in a whole lot of trouble once you get Erase in your hands

This is a nice intro to the product launch :32:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so the beastdrol ended up being kind of a kickstart for the test e huh?how far in are you?how much longer you gunna run the test?
Im 4 weeks and a few days into cycle, about 3 into test-e, but I front loaded, so it should kick in faster.. Because I front loaded, have enough for 11 week test-e cycle.. May add more test-e later on though, who knows..

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice cant wait to see what u think of it man.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
500mg per wk.
yup-erase will come in handy. that's a nice dose you should see BIG results.

you dosing once a week or every 3 days? with my test cyp i had to go to 21 gauge 1-1/2 inch syringes to get it through it's so damned thick.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck!

I had 2 weeks leftover of Erase from beta testing. I wasn't using it, and gamer seemed to be in desperate need, so I figure I could spare him until Erase is in stock!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yup-erase will come in handy. that's a nice dose you should see BIG results.

you dosing once a week or every 3 days? with my test cyp i had to go to 21 gauge 1-1/2 inch syringes to get it through it's so damned thick.
Im using 25g.. Ya, I know, so freakin thin.. Im pinning twice a week for stability. Getting over 4k cals daily.. For sure.. Thats the minimum..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im using 25g.. Ya, I know, so freakin thin.. Im pinning twice a week for stability. Getting over 4k cals daily.. For sure.. Thats the minimum..
use a 21 to draw and the 25 to inject.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
use a 21 to draw and the 25 to inject.
I get mine from CVS or walgreens.. They only sell 25g.. Im able to draw the oil.. I use amps anyways, so no dulling of the needle really occurs..

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lucky... i hope it E-Raises you

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I get mine from CVS or walgreens.. They only sell 25g.. Im able to draw the oil.. I use amps anyways, so no dulling of the needle really occurs..
online is way to go for syringes, imo. if you can get that sheit through a 25 more power to ya, lol.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
online is way to go for syringes, imo. if you can get that sheit through a 25 more power to ya, lol.
Lol, it is HG, so it is clean and smooth.. Yes, it is a bitch though and you gotta have patience..:stooges:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HIJACK come follow along in my winter methyl maddness cycle in the anabolics section

Sorry gamer had to LOL

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
epic log is epic...I got chills reading your intro. :eek:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in bruther :thumbsup:

//CC

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully I can get this logged kicked off tomorrow!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I'm In. . .ooo all this talk about inj makes me wanna go buy some. .. . .hmmmmm.. . . MORE S4?
:haha:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
in like flin baby!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Shiiii more than the mail man better arrive. . .more like a fleet of women!! hahah!!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
at the dose you would use during your cycle your lipids wouldn't raise dramatically...this is seen at doses 2.5mg and above...mainly gyno "reversal".

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Jealously is SilentBob. I'm looking forward to this one. PES has taken the fat burning realm by storm with aT2, I'm sure Erase will be a hit.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
If you guys have been following my beastdrol log, you would of known I added test-e. Guess what, I am very estrogen sensitive. I needed an AI fast! Letro was on hand if I got da gynos, and I dont want to use that because my joints and lipids would die! My nips are soreish right now and if I dont get this taken care of now, things could get out of hand!

I saw the ERASE thread that was thrown up and contacted Natty Disaster if he had any laying around! Sure enough he has a couple weeks worth that he graciously sent to me! Thanks :)..
I should have it by Saturday, and we shall see how effective Erase truly is with an aromatizing compound!

Estrogen, prepared to be ERASED!

This will be an Erase log ;)
Very interesting. I'll be following along to see how this product treats you, gotta take care of your NIPS mate :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Jealously is SilentBob. I'm looking forward to this one. PES has taken the fat burning realm by storm with aE2, I'm sure Erase will be a hit.
Yup, T2 raised the bar on fat burning supps... Erase will do the same for AI supps :veryhappy:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just making fun of TheBigT :)

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Following.... Looks interesting gamer! Good luck bro

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
man gamer how dare you tempt me.....

brb... seeing how well i have recovered since my last blood test ;)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man gamer how dare you tempt me.....

brb... seeing how well i have recovered since my last blood test ;)
Im a bad influence huh? lol

Just use this small off period as your bridging period ;)..

Run some 10mg dbol every morning and hop back on cycle when you see fit :D

But, you love your liver lol?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Im a bad influence huh? lol

Just use this small off period as your bridging period ;)..

Run some 10mg dbol every morning and hop back on cycle when you see fit :D

But, you love your liver lol?
Well its not so much that I love my liver ;) but I dont want that bastard to give up on me when im needing to eat lol.... You know?

I am just gonna get started the minute my bloods show improvement, that non existent fsh and lh had me freaked out. the alt and sgot were pretty much expected, I can't believe they were that high lol.. but thats what 30mg superdrol/70mg epi/nolva and clomid will do huh??