10bathrooms Pink Magic/Prime/Super Cissus RX/Jack3d/P-Slin+ "180" Diet & More

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
10bathrooms Pink Magic/Prime/Super Cissus RX/Jack3d/P-Slin+ "180" Diet & More

Today I got home and there was a nice package on my door!
After opening it the first thing I thought was " It's On "
This will be a 50 day log, Lean Bulk!
I will still be logging Hyper Trop X & Alpha T2! Even though I am almost done with both bottles.
I will be trying my hand at a very hard diet called the " 180 " Diet. It is very manipulative to carbs and promises amazing gains. I need yalls support because i've tried this diet before and failed, but I figure a little motivation would be great!
OK lets get down to business here!!

SUPP LIST
Super Cissus Rx
Pink Magic
Prime
P Slin
powerFULL
ReCreate
Anabolic Pump
Alpha T2
Hyper Trop X
Jack3d
Whey Protein
Creatine Mono
Flaxseed Oil
Amino 1000 ( Will Change )
MultiVitamin
Fish Oil

DOSING PROTOCOL
- Morning -
Alpha T2 - 2 caps before meal

Prime - 2caps W/ Meal One

Supper Cissus - 2caps W/ Meal One

Prime - 2 caps W/ Meal Two

Pink Magic - 2 caps W/ Meal Two

P Slin - 1 cap 15 minutes before small Meal 3

Pink Magic - 2 caps W/ Meal 3 ( small )

Supper Cissus - 2 caps W/ Meal 3 ( small )

Jack3d - 30 minutes pre WO

Hyper Trop X - 30 minutes pre WO

Prime - 2 caps W/ Meal 4

Pink Magic 2 caps W/ Meal 4

( 2 protein Shakes, Spread out with 5 extra g's of creatine mono )

1 Supper Cissus W/ Meal 5 ( small )

1 Pink Magic W/ Meal 5 ( small )

( After 30 day supply of P Slin is up, I will Run anabolic pump, Recreate, & powerfull for 10 days or so, while also running them through out the log here and there but not exact protocol )

MORE INFO HERE - the one eighty =

The One Eighty

10/1/2009

Every day I hear the men and women speak about how they are going to improve their physique for the coming summer. They have special drinks that allegedly aid them in losing fat and protein powder for firmer muscles. Along with vitamins, this is not a bad approach. But there are two very important factors that are often overlooked: Diet and a proper training program. The two hardest of them all. I will begin with the diet and how it should be executed.

It’s giving up bad food for sixty days. What is bad food? All dairy, pork, juice, fruit and in the early stages of your diet, pasta, white potatoes and fast foods. This does not mean that you will not eat any of these foods again but we will put them back in your system at the appropriate time.

First, you will count you carbs. If you are less than 180 grams, it would be advisable to get them up to that number. You cannot put lean mass on with a carb intake of less then 180 grams. Now, if you use this formula and go through the stages, you can go below the 180 grams at times and make super gains. But you must be using the appropriate foods and have a complete understanding of this program. If you are over the 180 grams number, here is how you will approach it. Take out fifty grams without going below 180 grams. The idea is to let the body get accustomed to training with less carbs. Train for two weeks with your new carb intake. Then after two weeks take another fifty out and let your body gets acclimated to this new carb intake. Remember not to go below 180 grams of carbs. As you progress, you will start to feel tired. Your pump will not stay with you as long as it did before and you will be weak. These are signs of low carbs. Let it go for another two days. It’s not a nice feeling but it is part of the program. It will come back.

On the second day of feeling tired, eat one pound of pasta split up throughout the day. You are still eating your regular meals with the pasta including egg whites, rye toast, chicken, fish, turkey, yams, sweet potatoes, or brown rice. The next day after eating all the pasta, your pump will be back. Your veins will look thicker and your strength will improve. Now take another fifty grams out of your diet and eliminate pasta. You want to be eating 180 grams of carbs every day for as long as you can. Do not go below this number or above it. When you reach 180 grams, you are going to run into the tired, no- pump feeling again. Also, new symptoms will start to appear such as being short-tempered, experiencing difficulty sleeping and a loss of appetite. All beginners will feel these symptoms. There is nothing wrong. It’s your body adjusting to the new types of carbs. But recognize these symptoms as soon as you can so you can feed a starving system before it starts to break down.

As you improve on this program, when the bad days start to come along even though you are doing 180 grams of carbs your body will need to have more carbs sometime. Recognize the feelings and give it fifty grams more until the no- pump and tiredness goes away. As soon as you feel recovered, take out the fifty grams plus twenty-five more. Now train as long as you can until you start to feel the bad times coming on. As soon as you feel any of the above signs, get carbs back into the system as soon as possible. Usually fifty grams will bring you back to feeling good. And again as soon as you feel recovered take out the fifty plus fifty more. Push the envelope. When you reach this stage you are burning huge amounts of fat. As you can see from this pattern, you give it, as it needs it and as soon as you recover take out the carbs you gave it and see how much lower you can adjust your carb intake without losing any lean mass. When you play like this, the days of feeling good become less frequent so you have to make more carb adjustments. If you stay with the program, you will be very muscular. You have to ride this pattern out. Give it red meat instead of pasta or yams instead of read meat or brown rice instead of yams and see what happens. Do you get harder, stronger, bigger or more vascular? Always remember what these foods are doing to you and also never go over two days of eating these foods. They will make you smooth. Here are the foods that you should be eating all the time and try to be creative with your cooking.

Egg whites - as many as you like. Oatmeal - one half cup. Rye toast with jelly and 25 grams of animal powder protein in eight ounces of water is also healthy. This is your new breakfast. Lunch and dinner are the same. Chicken, fish, brown rice, yams, sweet potatoes or salads are recommended. For my salad, good oil and apple cider, vinegar or balsamic vinegar works best. Drink water! Remember that you are counting your carbs. You want to be at 180 grams before 9:00 PM. do not eat after this time. If you must eat something, enjoy a salad. It works!! It will take the edge off and your mind will accept the message that your stomach is happy.

I have it broken down in small steps but if you think you are a hero and can go straight to 180 then be my guest but remember this is a diet that takes months to really show its power. The longer you can stay on this diet, the better you will get. Eat as much as you like but don’t go over the numbers. The number for protein should be 2 grams per pound of body weight. These figures are not written in stone. Nor is the carb number. As you improve with switching the type of carbs around you will see how each one affects the body. As an example, if I eat white potatoes for my carb meals I will get strong and bigger but I lose some hardness. I know I can’t eat them one week out from a contest. But if I needed to put two or three pounds on, I know one product that will definitely work. You have to know what all the carbs are doing to you and that is why you must stay on this diet for a long time. Endure the same- food madness but be creative with how you prepare your chicken, fish and turkey and your physique will change beyond your belief. The harder you push this diet, the more you will get from it. Remember that you must feed yourself when necessary. Also remember that there are signs. Grow to recognize them as you would know were the light switch is in you bathroom in the dark. When you learn this part of dieting, you are on your way to becoming a champion. Good luck and get muscular.

Greg Long - Mr. Universe

Ok guys get some subbs in, i need support here lol !

VIDEOS
100LB DB ROW REPS

ONE REP MAX DEADLIFT 315

295 DEADLIFT

160 DB CROC ROW- !?

OLDER VIDEOS
MAX BENCH - A MONTH OR SO AGO

75LB WEIGHTED DIP

THE FINAL REVIEW
PINK MAGIC, SUPER CISSUS RX, PRIME
( ps this log aint over yet )

PINK MAGIC
The hype, the hype, and the hype. Where could I start, this product had given me more faith in usp labs for certain, but should I push the scale myself instead of letting the product weigh itself, no. So I will start my rant here with how much I didnt like, okay first to say, I did not go from 186 to 225 raw muscle in 4 weeks ( that speculation is dead - on to the next one ) I did not pop this pill and 4 weeks later I had a 6 pack, eating lays potato chips and poppa johns ( wake the *&** up ) I did not have my bench press fo from 260 to 325, ( okay so now that the unrealistic agenda is out of the way ) I want to speak on what I really didnt like, The product had more then 8 busted caps in the bottle. : ( but i didnt wine too much it really doesnt matter. The product did not give me any mental euphoria, there was know hightened state of abnormal strength, or euphoria again in that area.
Okay now that my sadness is done with lets shed some light on the positive side of this chingong product.
It was easy to down 2 to 3 pills in one swallow, wich to me is amazing. My vascularity had slight increases in the following areas = biceps, lower abdominals, upper chest, fore arms, legs. That is also amazing.
My strength per say did not go up any ( no prs here sorry ) but my ability to handel higher weights = more reps, and one thing that has changed in my training is just that.
I grip the bar stronger, I want more presses, and I want to beast out.
my Signs of Test increase naturally = Face acne, back acne, agressive ( slightly ), emotional easily - nope,muscles becoming very dry, bottle is over though. USP send me another lol jk jk
okey now for the numbers
Test Increase - 2/5 ( I recomend running 2 bottles, this is a herbal/ natural product and takes time and pills to kick in )
Vascularity - 5/5 ( it gets the perfect score here because it is not a no product )
Price - 1/5
Pill Size - 4/5
Euphoria - 0
Natural/ Herbal Overall Rating - 8/10

Across the Board Test Product Rating - 6/10

PRIME
Okay, I have ran a bottle of prime before and loved, same here. Not much to say about it bc it is quite the product, but it still gives no euphoria, it makes me eat like a horse, while at the same time I have very responsive bowel movements when on prime and The food I ingest gives me quite the burst of energy. Gotta Eat with this ( recomend 3,000 to 5,000 calorie a day diet or you more than likely will not be satisfied )
numbers ?
Thick Strong Muscle Increase 3/5
Pill Size 4/5
Effects It May have on natural energy ( im not even sure if the product claims to do this but ) 4/5
Natural/Herbal Product Rating 7/10
Across The Board Rating 7/10

SUPER CISSUS RX
Did I Hit Gold? Yeah I think so, and I also recomend people to consider this a staple in there work outs, honestly it is quite the amazing product, euphoria - no, effect - yes
Injury Healing Properties 5/5 ( I had a shoulder issue with my left shoulder while messing with heavy weights that always made me causious about injury, while on super cissus rx I felt no hessitance, shoulder injury from long ago didnt bother me at all thats why it gets the perfect score here )
Muscle Cramping Help 4/5 ( virtually none while on )
Strength Of joints while on 5/5 ( no bad form, it felt like i was on top of every work out)Natural/ Herbal Product Rating : 10/10 ( go get it )
Across The Board Rating: 9/10
( Go GET super cissus rx NOW )

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YOUR DOING THE 180 diet!!!!! Good luck bro. Im subbed for this mother.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
yeah right now im doing a miniture loading phase and the actual stack will start sunday so now im just trying to do some sub work and bring some mugs innnnn

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Still waiting on my package! What was the mystery product?!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I'll bite since i like this stack.

Sub'd :p

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in :cool:

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, agreed lol.

Recreate AND Alpha T-2 on a bulk?
alpha t2 is what im currently sponsored to log but I only have like 6 more days worth, and recreate is only like 10 or 12 servings worth so im gonna do that to add the extra days to the log before the after pic.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting on my package! What was the mystery product?!

im not sure if it was the usp labs t shirt or the p slin, other than that i got about 20 days worth of extra sample packs

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
im not sure if it was the usp labs t shirt or the p slin, other than that i got about 20 days worth of extra sample packs
Sweet bro! Ill be sporting that t-shirt!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is gonna be killer ....OH....BTW.......Newest Iforce Nutrition rep, right here!!!!!!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha i would but its an xl and its a bigger size its super longg, ill work out in it though
Haha, every single one of them is an XL - just means you gotta grow into it ;)

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
i would have to grow by height for it to look normal on me the thing comes down to my knees lol alright thats a lie but it is really a really long shirt

reecew

Awards
  • Established
U got a link to the info on that 180 diet? Id like to check it out. Good luck man hope you have plenty of cabinet space to hold all those supplements!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
U got a link to the info on that 180 diet? Id like to check it out. Good luck man hope you have plenty of cabinet space to hold all those supplements!
nah i dont, i bought a magazine a couple months that showcased it and i gave it a shot but i wasnt able to fully respect what the diet itself needed to be, now that im a little more disciplined i think i have better chance at it, its quite interesting though if someone could find a link plz let me know so i can refrence it on the first post of this log, thanks

reecew

Awards
  • Established
nah i dont, i bought a magazine a couple months that showcased it and i gave it a shot but i wasnt able to fully respect what the diet itself needed to be, now that im a little more disciplined i think i have better chance at it, its quite interesting though if someone could find a link plz let me know so i can refrence it on the first post of this log, thanks
Defnitley a link to it would be great. Hopefully you can stick to it this go around man. Ill be looking forward to your progress.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
in for this, u ever taken prime or the pink alone?

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Defnitley a link to it would be great. Hopefully you can stick to it this go around man. Ill be looking forward to your progress.
thanks bro, glad to have you here... yeah I def am looking foward also, the log wont actually start till sunday ill have more info up on the first post that day right now im just trying to get some subbs and support u know

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
in for this, u ever taken prime or the pink alone?
i took prime alone and loved it, this is my first with the pink... hope i respond because theres too much hype to live up to u know, the thing im looking to aiding me just as much as the supps is the diet though its one tough asssss diet, just reading it i was like ok this seems hard but nothing i cant handle, then my first go with it i was totally unprepared, i think im good now though

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe if you go to universal nutrition they have a link for it. Im too tired right now or else Id find it for ya, if you dont get it by tom. Ill get it

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN! That is a massive amount of supps!

Whats this 180 diet? Break it down im interested

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
IN! That is a massive amount of supps!

Whats this 180 diet? Break it down im interested
I think j nuts posted a link I haven't been to it yet cuz I'm on my phone but I'm sure its the same one!
And glad to have u schwelli

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No prob man. Im really interested in this diet. Just not disciplined enough yet!!!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Yeah me too, but I think I'm ready dry weak pumps?? Is it worth it vs a close to contest physique in 60 days?
Ima cut it down bro, see if it is really worth all the maitenence!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
the first post has been updated with the 180 diet, not the link but the actual full article just copy and pasted

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
haha i would but its an xl and its a bigger size its super longg, ill work out in it though
Ill got was some PM and jack3d, can't complain though. It was like expecting a Corvette for you birthday and getting a 1995 Corolla =(

AND NO T-SHIRT! I'm gonna grab some PRIME for my next bottle of PM though. Good luck bro!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its 1:44 in the morning. How long does this damn ECA last for...LOL. bathrooms Im midnight stalking your log.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its 1:44 in the morning. How long does this damn ECA last for...LOL. bathrooms Im midnight stalking your log.
Dude, ECA.. You gonna be up for a while lol..

Take melatonin and benedryl now bro lol..

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Where are these lifts my friend!!??
Log starts today!!
Just dropped my girl off at work, I'm heading back to her house workout with her brother
So there's really no telling what I'm about to do, I can promise it willl be beasty though

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ima be up a lot too bro, this diets gonna kick me in the face!! No dairy?! Wtf lol I love to drink a glass of milk before I go to sleep!
But it has to be beneficial in some way!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Ill got was some PM and jack3d, can't complain though. It was like expecting a Corvette for you birthday and getting a 1995 Corolla =(

AND NO T-SHIRT! I'm gonna grab some PRIME for my next bottle of PM though. Good luck bro!
Damnn son, what flavor jack3d did you order?

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
pre w/o = 2 caps PRIME, 2 caps PINK MAGIC, 4 caps HYPER TROP X ( lowered dosage again bc of jack3d's beta alanine ), 1 scoop JACK3D

CHEST, BICEP, AB
+AB+
WARM UP = CONCENTRATED STRETCHES
FLOOR CRUNCHES
2 SETS X 40
4 SETS X 30
2 SETS X 15 ( really slow pausing on the last 2 sets )
KNEE INS
5 SETS X 20
MORE STRETCHING !!!
CHEST
FLAT PUSH UPS
2 SETS X 25
2 SETS X 20
2 SETS X 18
FLAT BENCH
205 LBS 3 SETS X 5
225 LBS 2 SETS X 3
240 LBS 1 SET X 2