7 week Dermacrine LV log

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I tried the dermacrine transdermal and logged it, now i wanna see what the LV version can do. Starting the log Monday. After the 50 days im gona run some tcf-1 and hopefully thats enough to get my test levels back to normal.

Im 5'8" and 190 pounds right now. Bodyfat is probably 14%, i want to lean out a little bit and get stronger.

Ive been taking tcf-1 and nettle root for the last month and a half and its been fun but i want to take this up a notch. I still have nettle root so ill run it alongside this until its gone.

I lift Monday Wednesday and Friday

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the win man, this is on my short list for the early 2011 recomp I have planned.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Subb'd. After my cutting cycle with Fat Loss stack, I want to run the Dermacrine Muscle Stack. Look'n forward to results

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
so to make he log last exactly 7 weeks (49 instead of 50 days) i took 1 serving thursday morning and one friday. my girlfriend tells me i was angry when i was on the transdermal formestane and friday i definetly noticed an increase aggression, so this stuff is doing something real quick.

im trying to stay away from flat bench because my lower pecs got huge and my upper pecs are non existent, i did incline bench yesterday and i got 3 sets of 10 with 135 pounds and im so sore now. thats pathetic. i havnt worked shoulders in a long time tho (probably an honest 6 months) so i expect muscle memory to help here. had 2 inguinal hernias that held me back on doing a lot of things then surgery and took it real slow for 6 weeks now its time to get serious. also have a herniated disk in my lower back so i cant squat or do heavy leg presses. its terrible. also deadlifts are off limits :'(

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya on the injuries. I have a bum shoulder and ruptured disk. The Dr. told me my back was so bad that he didn't care if I lifted weights or not because I couldn't mess it up anymore. Basically if I can handle the pain, I can do it. Lately DL's are good, but squats cause to much pain.
Good luck with yours

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya on the injuries. I have a bum shoulder and ruptured disk. The Dr. told me my back was so bad that he didn't care if I lifted weights or not because I couldn't mess it up anymore. Basically if I can handle the pain, I can do it. Lately DL's are good, but squats cause to much pain.
Good luck with yours
dang, thats never good to hear. im only 21, cant imagine how bad im gona be beat up 10 years from now

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
So today was day 1, dont know how long its supposed to kick in but im sure it will be at least like a week. Either way, I had a killer workout today for chest and back. Worked out with a few buddies of mine and we didnt keep any record of reps/sets/weights but we did a lot of volume. I was destroyed by the end of the workout and i know im gona be sore for a few days to come. Tomorrow im gona try to motivate myself to do some sprints for my lower body since I didnt do anything for legs today.

Other supplements im running right now are creatine, magnesium oil, and a multivitamin.

Ill start logging weights/reps from now on to compare to later.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Resolve, do u think tcf-1 will be enough for pct from dermacrine or should i throw something else in with it?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Resolve, do u think tcf-1 will be enough for pct from dermacrine or should i throw something else in with it?
I think it will be enough brah.. But, it wouldnt hurt to add in sustain alpha :D

BTW, im subbed ;)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrine is mild enough that TCF-1 solo would work, but IMO your HPTA recovery will be slower than if you stacked it with something else. A natty test booster with Resveratrol for it's serm-like qualities and a non-steroidal AI is what I'd go for. As, gamer said, SA would be a great option there.

I'm actually currently using T-911 for this very same purpose, and it's a favorite of mine. So, if you decide you want to fancy up your pct, you've got choices ;)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is mild enough that TCF-1 solo would work, but IMO your HPTA recovery will be slower than if you stacked it with something else. A natty test booster with Resveratrol for it's serm-like qualities and a non-steroidal AI is what I'd go for. As, gamer said, SA would be a great option there.

I'm actually currently using T-911 for this very same purpose, and it's a favorite of mine. So, if you decide you want to fancy up your pct, you've got choices ;)
T-911, SA and TCF-1 doesnt sound like a PCT to me :grumpy:, more like a second cycle :rasp:
:bigok:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
yea, i wana try SA anyways, just not sure how suppressive the dermacrine will be for a 7 week run

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea, i wana try SA anyways, just not sure how suppressive the dermacrine will be for a 7 week run
Ehhh, moderate at best.. Nothing TCF-1 couldnt handle by itself, but wouldnt you like to be back to normal and higher faster?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Ehhh, moderate at best.. Nothing TCF-1 couldnt handle by itself, but wouldnt you like to be back to normal and higher faster?
true, make sure i keep the gains and make more after. wonder how many more days the PP sale is going on at nutra cuz my wallets in the car and i dont feel like going out to get it and order... speaking of, being a 15 min drive from their warehouse has been a bad influence on me. i find myself going there way too often than is healthy. hehe

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Couldnt even motivate myself to do anything today at all but i did eat a ton of food to help recover from yesterdays brutal workout. I feel more "anabolic" but that could all be in my head. Ive been holding the dermacrine in my mouth for like a minute or so before i swallow to see if that helps it to absorb better so hopefully it adds a little boost. ive pretty much gotten used to the flavor system now and its not bad at all :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Good workout today, went around to a bunch of random machines to see if they hurt my lower back. settled on smith squats because for some reason i didnt feel like i was gonna die vs leg press felt like i was on the edge of having some problems. Keep in mind i havnt squatted or done legs in a long time so the numbers are low

Smith Squat:
145x10
195x5
195x5
195x5

Leg Press:
8 plates x 10 reps

Bicep Curl Machine:
110x5,125x5,130x5,135x5

Ez-Bar Curl:
70x10
70x10 dropset with 50x10

V Tricep Pushdown
70x10
100x10
120x8
140x8
145x8
150x5
155x5

Then went back to smith squat
135x20 (real easy just for a little burn out)

Calves
6 sets of 15

Got a nice full body pump from this and did a little stretching for the lower back between sets. Im hoping if i take it easy it will slowly get stronger and i can at least stick with smith squats for back because i really like the feel of them compared to regular squats. Usually i squat with ONLY glutes and hams and i can really target the quads with this.

As far as the dermacrine kicking in yet, i can only hope im able to walk tomorrow and im gonna eat like an animal because my legs are literally half the size they were before i had a pair of hernias that needed to be taken care of. I dont "feel" anything yet but i dont think derma is one of the ones u can really feel kicking in, its more of a subtle enhancement.

Also, triazole has caught my eye for a pct product. Same price as sustain alpha but im wondering if it might be better suited for recovery.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I agree, Triazole looks very promising with the bloodwork results.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
You're having lower back problems?
It all started when i realized i had a pair of inguinal hernias. My buddies were working out and i tried to show off by deadlifting 500 with no warmup and half way up my lower back just popped and my right leg went numb for a solid 60 seconds and it hurt so bad to try to even walk. I couldnt bend my back to sit either so i layed on the floor for a while and eventually got home and just stayed in bed for like 3 days. 4 months later, surgery was done and it just barely hurt. I knew i should stay away from deads so i tried light squats and it all felt great until i was doing high reps with like 160 i think and i was getting tired and it happened again. I was barely able to rerack the weight and then i took a ton of ibuprofen and laid in bed. It hurts if i sit wrong and stuff and i dont want it to happen again. I know i was being a retard when i tried lifting without warming up. Worst mistake of my life cuz now ill never be able to DL or go heavy on legs again. I first thought it was from pinching my sciatic nerve but i think it may be a herniated disk.

Also, i feel like i should take some 6 bromo with this for 50 days, to lower estrogen a little more. My nips are a bit naturally puffy and i feel like its got a tiny bit worse so just as a preventative measure... Thinking of about 50mg/day or maybe go higher depending of how everything feels.

Also my morning weight today is: 188.6

Gonna go lift chest and back again today and ill post up the numbers.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I agree, Triazole looks very promising with the bloodwork results.
do u think lowering estrogen now during the 50 days plus a strong anti-e during pct would be overkill? or would i be in trouble for esto rebound?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
do u think lowering estrogen now during the 50 days plus a strong anti-e during pct would be overkill? or would i be in trouble for esto rebound?

I think you should be fine if the strong anti-e your referring to is Nolva. From what I've read nolva is a synthetic estrogen - so there is no need perceived for the body to convert more testo to estrogen.

For others like Arimedex, it could be a possibility

I'm know expert, but I'd probably use Triazole as a bridge from run to pct, if that's how your leaning.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i dont think i need something as strong as nolva for something like dermacrine and the place i usually order my SERM's from just doubled its container sizes so its like 60$ for the smallest size of nolva or clomid and would last me 2 cycles easy. i was just gonna run 50 days of dermacrine then the day after run DAA and triazole together

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 workout

Incline BB Bench:
5x5 with 155lbs

Flat BB Bench for burnout:
135x20

Iso-Lateral Neutral Wide Grip Row:
6 plates for 5x5

V Pulldown for Burnout:
135x20

Legs arnt very sore today but I feel like tomorrow they will be trashed from DOMS. I want to try to go in tomorrow and do 5 sets of 5 with 200lbs on smith machine squats just to keep them getting stronger.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
i dont think i need something as strong as nolva for something like dermacrine and the place i usually order my SERM's from just doubled its container sizes so its like 60$ for the smallest size of nolva or clomid and would last me 2 cycles easy. i was just gonna run 50 days of dermacrine then the day after run DAA and triazole together
I think you'll be fine then, I think I misunderstood your question. I thought you were going to run anti-e the entire run 50days + PCT.
Dermacrine then PCT of DAA and triazole should be golden.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Yea I was gonna run 6 bromo while on derma in addition to triazole and DAA for pct

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
So pretty much yesterday afternoon all through today my muscles have felt more dense, i think this stuffs starting to kick in :) I look a little more pumped tonight as well and my sense of well being is higher than usual.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It all started when i realized i had a pair of inguinal hernias. My buddies were working out and i tried to show off by deadlifting 500 with no warmup and half way up my lower back just popped and my right leg went numb for a solid 60 seconds and it hurt so bad to try to even walk. I couldnt bend my back to sit either so i layed on the floor for a while and eventually got home and just stayed in bed for like 3 days. 4 months later, surgery was done and it just barely hurt. I knew i should stay away from deads so i tried light squats and it all felt great until i was doing high reps with like 160 i think and i was getting tired and it happened again. I was barely able to rerack the weight and then i took a ton of ibuprofen and laid in bed. It hurts if i sit wrong and stuff and i dont want it to happen again. I know i was being a retard when i tried lifting without warming up. Worst mistake of my life cuz now ill never be able to DL or go heavy on legs again. I first thought it was from pinching my sciatic nerve but i think it may be a herniated disk.

Also, i feel like i should take some 6 bromo with this for 50 days, to lower estrogen a little more. My nips are a bit naturally puffy and i feel like its got a tiny bit worse so just as a preventative measure... Thinking of about 50mg/day or maybe go higher depending of how everything feels.

Also my morning weight today is: 188.6

Gonna go lift chest and back again today and ill post up the numbers.
Geez, man, no fun. I'm sorry!

A low to moderate dose of 6-bromo should go well with the dermacrine.

So pretty much yesterday afternoon all through today my muscles have felt more dense, i think this stuffs starting to kick in :) I look a little more pumped tonight as well and my sense of well being is higher than usual.
Good to hear!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Heres my workout today

Smith squats:
95x5
135x5
185x5
205x5
225x5

Close Grip Bench:
135x8
165x6
185x4

Curl:
70x15

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Keep the good work on the legs!! Nothing beats a good leg workout!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Keep the good work on the legs!! Nothing beats a good leg workout!!

Definetly one of the more rewarding feelings. Im hoping to get over 275x5 by the end of the dermacrine run. It will be a lot of muscle memory helping me too. I got 310x5 on deep azz barbell squats back in the day. The only thing I hate is trying to take my morning dump and it takes every ounce of effort to lower myself down deep enough without just falling from the soreness.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Just wanna add in im starting to get some acne on my back/face. And this stuff definetly kills the transdermal version as far as how fast it kicks in and i feel like its just getting started since today was day 5 and i still got a lot more time on it :) Libido has increased now too. I dont lift on the weekends but ill post back if anything exciting happens.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I hate is trying to take my morning dump and it takes every ounce of effort to lower myself down deep enough without just falling from the soreness.
I know his that feels lol but that just tells you that you hit it hard!!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I hate is trying to take my morning dump and it takes every ounce of effort to lower myself down deep enough without just falling from the soreness.
I know how that feels lol but that just let's you know that you hit it hard!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
side effects: i thought acne was starting to act up just a little, but now its getting worse. shoulders/chest/back/forehead/upper arms... i usually have only a few tiny ones on my face but its been a long while since my torso started to break out. horny as ****. i know i cant say much now cuz its only been a week, but i forsee this stuff being about equal to hdrol in terms of gains.

oh yea, muscle density is up. i feel harder... haha

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
side effects: i thought acne was starting to act up just a little, but now its getting worse. shoulders/chest/back/forehead/upper arms... i usually have only a few tiny ones on my face but its been a long while since my torso started to break out. horny as ****. i know i cant say much now cuz its only been a week, but i forsee this stuff being about equal to hdrol in terms of gains.

oh yea, muscle density is up. i feel harder... haha
Excellent!

Liquivade is some cool stuff, a very novel and effective technology - as you're finding out first hand. :veryhappy:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Excellent!

Liquivade is some cool stuff, a very novel and effective technology - as you're finding out first hand. :veryhappy:
I wish now that I had gotten more at that sale price for the future. The next six weeks are gonna be fun.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Epic workout today. First thing i did was incline bench 165x5, wasnt too bad. After that i kept going back and forth between chest and back. No regard for numbers just killing the weight, tho. My endurance was up and recovery between sets also up. Better pumps it seemed as well. 2 hours after i lifted and i still look a little pumped. Feel GREAT

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Epic workout today. First thing i did was incline bench 165x5, wasnt too bad. After that i kept going back and forth between chest and back. No regard for numbers just killing the weight, tho. My endurance was up and recovery between sets also up. Better pumps it seemed as well. 2 hours after i lifted and i still look a little pumped. Feel GREAT
Awesome, sounds like it's really kicking in now.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
haha PP should just give me an extra bottle to do 75 days :p then i can buy some clomid and end it right =D

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 update:

my muscles feel more full, i may have gained a pound or two, ill try to remember to weigh myself in the morning to compare but i do look a tiny bit bigger. lovin it. doin some legs tomorrow mornin FTW

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
day 10

smith squat:
135x5
185x5
235x5
245x5

Leg ext:
2 sets of 10

calve raises:
2 sets of 15

hyperextensions:
1 set bwx30

i had to burn like another hour after this before my next class started and georgia state has like a 4 storie gym so i went to the top to sprint. did a warmup lap and then waited a few minutes. the track is 1/8 mile and i sprinted it in about 32 seconds. its a oval track so its a PITA around the turns. when i got done i was so close to puking up all over. i tried doing a cool down lap and my legs were so beyond pumped that my hamstrings were rubbing together worse than ever in my life and i could hardly walk! i layed down on some big yoga/stetching mats for a solid 10 minutes cuz i didnt want to walk or stand or anything. then i flexed one of my calves in the shower, it cramped up instantly and i about yelled cuz it hurt so bad. awesome workout, tho. just too intense haha

Edit to add: i want to have sex with everything in sight and my balls also feel a little larger hmmm... lol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha PP should just give me an extra bottle to do 75 days :p then i can buy some clomid and end it right =D
I'll tell you what...

I'll give you a bottle of Sustain Alpha-LV and an EndoAmp Max to add to your PCT here. Sound good?

I think 8 weeks is really as long as you want to run this anyway. You'll have some pretty good results by then. :)

You've done a great job logging this, and I like to reward those that put forth a great effort. PM me and we'll get this done. :D

-John

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I'll tell you what...

I'll give you a bottle of Sustain Alpha-LV and an EndoAmp Max to add to your PCT here. Sound good?

I think 8 weeks is really as long as you want to run this anyway. You'll have some pretty good results by then. :)

You've done a great job logging this, and I like to reward those that put forth a great effort. PM me and we'll get this done. :D

-John

You are awesome!