Primordial Performance Fat Loss Stack + Androhard (Sponsored) Log - OUFINNY Style

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First I would like to thank PP for choosing me to run this stack, it is quite a combo they put together and I look forward to trying out the FLS and even more so, Androhard. Here is a run down of what I am running:

DermaTherm Target – This site specific cream releases stored fat anywhere you apply it, so you can control where your weight loss comes from. It sounds like a complete scam, but it’s not. The legitimacy of this cream is backed up by several human studies. (1-4) I used this product in my last 8-week cutting cycle and I contribute much of my increased abs definition from it. Results take about 6-8 weeks to become obvious. (1-4) Checkout the before and after pics at the bottom.

CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) – 100% naturally occurring fatty acid. Proven to reduce fat mass and prevent muscle loss from low calorie diets. (6-8) Our CLA is lab tested to contain the same isomers used in the human studies. Safe and proven. (6-8)

Green Tea – Contains a clinically proven dose of EGCG to enhance fat loss 2x over your regular metabolic rate. (9-12) We use only the purest and highest quality green tea available in the world -- Sourced from India and 100% pesticide free. Ramp up the metabolism and improve health with this dual-action metabolic booster and anti-oxidant.

Dosing will be as follows:

The fun addition to the stack:

AndroHard – This 100% natural steroid will enhance muscle hardness and vascularity without harsh side-effects. It is a pro-hormone to DHT (dihydrotestosterone). DHT is an ultra-powerful androgen that will shrink fat cells and eliminate water retention. AndroHard has no estrogen conversion and no risk of gyno. In fact, research suggests it may help reverse gyno. (13-16) A short 4-6 week cycle of AndroHard alone is minimally suppressive and does not require PCT.

The additional supplements I am taking are as follows:
LG AS-GT for pre-workout domination
AppNut Black Cats - 1/1 for energy, appetite suppression
NOW Super Omega - 4-6 pills a day
NOW Adam - 2 each morning
ALCAR - 2-3 grams pre-workout in AS-GT
TruScience Beta Alanine - 3 grams at least once a day
Various proteins
LG Postal - Post workout nutrition
LG Ghenerate - 6-7 sprays at night until I run out

Yes there are a lot of "additions" BUT these are staples for me and I will know if there are changes and what is causing them. Black Cats don't work as a fat burner for me unless I dose them at 2/2 per day, at the diminished dose it just takes the edge off of my hunger and gets me going in the AM.

Today is my first day of taking the FLS though I did not get a chance to apply the Dermatherm this morning, I will put it on later today most likely or maybe wait until tomorrow morning. Note, I do not have my CLA just yet, it will be added in once it arrives, PP was out and is sending as soon as they can, thanks guys!

Goal of this run - Recomp and shed some stubborn midsection fat. I would like to stay between 180-184 pounds but lose about 4-6 pounds of fat if possible.

Training routine breakdown: Warrior Workout a la MrKleen.
This has proven to be an effective routine for cutting and maintaining strength. My body likes full body routines, they are easier on the joints, burn tons of fat and keep my metabolism red hot. Cardio will be done 2-3 times per week and will be HIIT swimming most likely with the occasional run thrown in depending on my schedule.

Diet - This will be my biggest challenge I face that is why I am focusing on a recomp instead of a full on cut. I will try and keep my calories around 2600-2800 spread over 5 meals. The macro ratio I am shooting for is 50/25/25 and I will have at least one large carb refeed day per week. This has worked for me in the past and should continue to work. My carbs are going to be mainly taken in through fruit (AM), one large serving at lunch (oatmeal, beans) and some post workout in Postal. Outside of that all my carbs will be fibrous from vegetables and the trace ones in cottage cheese/almonds.

That should be enough to get things started, any more changes will be documented in this post. Pictures will be taken in the next few days to give a baseline of where I am. Weight will be taken tomorrow in the AM and posted.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review:
Starting weight ~190
Finishing weight ~190

Verdict: Recomp at its finest

AndroHard thoughts:
Strength/mass gains - 10/10 This is where it shined. Here are some highlights for you...
Flat Bench - 205x8 --> 235x6
Decline Bench - 225x8 -->265x8
Hack/Front Squat machine - 540x8 -->630x8
Machine shoulder press - 180x6-->210x8
Saw leaning out in arms/shoulders and mass gains throughout my entire back and legs. Waste line stayed the same as well.

Sides - 6.5/10 Initial issues with my prostate, solved very quickly with some saw palmetto I picked up at Vitamin Shoppe. If you are prone to issues, I suggest you pick something up and start it 7-14 days before to be safe. Acne was prolific and downright annoying starting week 3 all the way until the end. It was on face/back/chest and did not go away very easily. Slight back pumps doing bent over DB rows so I could not do those but that was the only instance and I could work around them with no problems.

Anti-estrogen effects - 7/10 I did not drop a ton of water like I thought I would have in the mid section though my arms/legs did look mean after about 3 weeks for the duration. Vascularity was pretty off the chain after week 2 as well and continued to get better.

Pumps - N/A I did not dose this pre-workout except a few times and I didn't notice any extra pumps from AH alone.

Overall - 8/10 It is expensive and if dosed per the bottle, it is only 25 days worth so you really have to want it to justify the cost [then again, it is being discontinued so...]. Also, it may be an issue for those that have prostate sensitivity to hormonal compounds. I would recommend this if you are looking for a safe and effective PH that gives unreal strength gains even at a diminished dose like I took.

Green Tea - 7/10 I did not notice any feelings from this product to be honest except I believe it did assist when I started ECA near the end with thermogenesis.

CLA - Not present during this run

Dermatherm Target Thoughts:
Absorption/application - 8/10 Pleasant smell of cinnamon with minimal burning on sporadic occasions.

Fat Loss - 5/10 Topicals really are hit or miss with me and this was the second time I ran DT-T with the same results. Yes I had some water retention but once I did my PCT with Erase I drop a good amount of water and my abs were not any bit leaner though I didn't gain fat either, hence the 5/10. If you respond to topicals, this may work very well for you but it did not for me.

Water retention - 9/10 I held a lot of water around the midsection the whole time I used this. 1/10 would be no retention, this got a 9/10.

Stim effects - N/A even though it contains theophyline. I could use this before bed and I would sleep fine (not that I did) so if you were to apply in later in the day you have nothing to worry about.

Overall - 5.5/10 I did not gain any fat nor did I lose any. My diet was not perfect but I believe that there should have been some noticeable changes and I really did not see any.

Overall Stack Rating - 7.5/10 I would recommend this to anyone just for the AndroHard alone though if you respond to non-stim fat burning products and/or topicals, this may work extremely well for you.

PP I would like to thank you for the chance to run this and I enjoyed the 8 weeks I used them. It is a shame that AndroHard may be going away (hopefully not!), you have a winner there. I had high hopes for Dermatherm but I put myself in the non-responder category and don't believe that it is a problem with the product at all, the ingredients are sound as is your delivery system.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching. You should see some NICE results off the combination of everything you're using :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the comments everyone, I am looking forward to this. I definitely got some kind of energy/mood boost from the Androhard this morning, about 20 minutes later I was on point and flying through my work. Still feeling great, can't wait to workout and see how that goes.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In! Good luck, buddy. :)

-JOhn

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
you know I am in for this one Fin!!!! PP picked one of the best most thorough loggers for this one! That is one great stack my aquatic brother!!! let's get after this!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you know I am in for this one Fin!!!! PP picked one of the best most thorough loggers for this one! That is one great stack my aquatic brother!!! let's get after this!!!!
I must spread more reputation... thanks Major! The Androhard is pretty ridiculous, I cannot believe I felt it that fast. I can only imagine what it would be like at the full dose with two bottles... can you say Alpha???? :bigok:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed in Oufinster!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
:werd: androhard sounds awesome...especially the hard part

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed in Oufinster!
Hold on all, Met is in on this one! Thanks for subbing, should be a fun log.

First day libido check:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I'm curious ...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Guys it is really cool huh... I like it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ALL ABOARD! I am on

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has begun...

Today was the first workout and things went extremely well; Androhard either worked REALLY well or it was major placebo effect. Either way, I am not complaining one bit.

PWO Supps:
3 mL Androhard (this will not be a normal dose time for me)
1.25 scoops AS-GT
1.5 scoops Ultima (Intra, this is the end of my Ultima)

Workout:
Leg Extensions - 175x8, 250x8, 250x8 ds 210x8 ds 170x8 Holy crap this BURNED!

Decline Bench - 155x8, 205x8, 205x8 ds 175x8 ds 155x8 Felt very confident with this weight on all sets, first time in a while I repped this with perfect form for all sets.

Overhead DB tri extension - 65x8, 100x8, 100x7.5 ds 70x8 ds 55x8 BURN!

Machine Overhead Press - 100x8, 170x8, 170x8 ds 130x8 ds 100x8

Seated Rows - 100x8, 150x8, 150x8 ds 120x8 ds 100x8 Major improvement here and done with no straps.

Preacher Curls - 70x8, 95x6, 95x6 ds 70x6 ds 45x10

Totally smoked after this and very happy with the weights being moved. After seated rows I was gassed and my biceps were saying uncle but still got some respectable numbers on preacher curls.

Dermatherm notes - Applied this morning, no burning but skin turned red and have a warm feeling in my midsection since the application. Pleasant cinnamon smell that I remember from the last time I used it and when I was just out in the shop at work I was HOT all over my midsection.

Androhard - Got the same mental boost this morning from it and it continues. I really like this aspect of it and can't be happier. Dosing will now be 7AM/7PM.

Green tea - Nothing to note except the pills do not taste good, they need to go down right away but who cares, as long as it works.

CLA - Will update once I receive it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Today was the first workout and things went extremely well; Androhard either worked REALLY well or it was major placebo effect. Either way, I am not complaining one bit.

PWO Supps:
3 mL Androhard (this will not be a normal dose time for me)
1.25 scoops AS-GT
1.5 scoops Ultima (Intra, this is the end of my Ultima)

Workout:
Leg Extensions - 175x8, 250x8, 250x8 ds 210x8 ds 170x8 Holy crap this BURNED!

Decline Bench - 155x8, 205x8, 205x8 ds 175x8 ds 155x8 Felt very confident with this weight on all sets, first time in a while I repped this with perfect form for all sets.

Overhead DB tri extension - 65x8, 100x8, 100x7.5 ds 70x8 ds 55x8 BURN!

Machine Overhead Press - 100x8, 170x8, 170x8 ds 130x8 ds 100x8

Seated Rows - 100x8, 150x8, 150x8 ds 120x8 ds 100x8 Major improvement here and done with no straps.

Preacher Curls - 70x8, 95x6, 95x6 ds 70x6 ds 45x10

Totally smoked after this and very happy with the weights being moved. After seated rows I was gassed and my biceps were saying uncle but still got some respectable numbers on preacher curls.

Dermatherm notes - Applied this morning, no burning but skin turned red and have a warm feeling in my midsection since the application. Pleasant cinnamon smell that I remember from the last time I used it and when I was just out in the shop at work I was HOT all over my midsection.

Androhard - Got the same mental boost this morning from it and it continues. I really like this aspect of it and can't be happier. Dosing will now be 7AM/7PM.

Green tea - Nothing to note except the pills do not taste good, they need to go down right away but who cares, as long as it works.

CLA - Will update once I receive it.
Nice Fin, I am watching and very excited!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually have not used Primordial's Green Tea yet. I have a bottle for during my cycle, but I have used a Green Tea pill before (generic/store brand). Ugh...was that terrible tasting. Must just be a green tea extract thing...

Why oh why can't it taste like green tea ice cream :food:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice Fin, I am watching and very excited!
It's always better when you are along for the ride; walking encyclopedia of knowledge Kleen is!

I actually have not used Primordial's Green Tea yet. I have a bottle for during my cycle, but I have used a Green Tea pill before (generic/store brand). Ugh...was that terrible tasting. Must just be a green tea extract thing...

Why oh why can't it taste like green tea ice cream :food:
Stop teasing me with this ice cream talk. The androhard does taste surprisingly pleasant for a "steroid" (then again I have no reference to compare to). Taste is an observation I figured I would mention since I have nothing else to report about it!

I used to take bulk EGCG straight. The stuff tasted the way a sweaty horse smells. And the stuff is so darn hydrophobic it would just stick in my mouth. :(
Resolve you are more man than I apparently. It reminds me of bulk cissus, man that stuff will put hair on your chest if you get the powder on the back of your tongue. SO NASTY!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Fin and HaHa suck it up man try alf alfa powder probably the same as the EGCG not a good thing. WAY worse than cissus.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Resolve you are more man than I apparently. It reminds me of bulk cissus, man that stuff will put hair on your chest if you get the powder on the back of your tongue. SO NASTY!
I eventually tried taking it in olive oil, but that tasted even worse. So I just started drinking actual Green Tea. Not as potent as the extract, but I've been clean bulking.

Once I start cutting again, I'll use the caps.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I eventually tried taking it in olive oil, but that tasted even worse. So I just started drinking actual Green Tea. Not as potent as the extract, but I've been clean bulking.

Once I start cutting again, I'll use the caps.
That is my plan as well if I get hungry, have some green tea to tide me over until my next meal.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I usually chew gum if hunger strikes but I've been using EST suppresor tbs and they are strong!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually chew gum if hunger strikes but I've been using EST suppresor tbs and they are strong!
Gum and I have a long standing relationship when recoming/cutting, piece in my mouth as we speak. It is the first week or two that are the hardest for me as my body adjusts to the lower cals/carbs but after that it is not as bad at all. The thermo I get from green tea is just a bonus along with the small caffeine kick as well.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u going for that manorexic look still? :lol:
Yeah I'm on the Jersey Shore diet: cigarettes, Axe body spray, hair gel and a rod up my a**! Nah, just working to get the last of the major fat deposits gone so I can build up slowly without adding it back. If I can be 6' and 190 pounds at about 10% BF, I will be happy.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
When you get there will you just maintain? I ask this because I see alot of cutting/bulking/cutting

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More than likely something like a perpetual recomp. I will experiment with different macro schematics to see if other yield better results but I don't see a need to bulk to 210 or something crazy like that. I want functional strength, agility and good reflexes. Getting huge, though attractive, will not yield me that end result I am going for. I have mad respect for the guys that can be 6' 230 and 7% BF but I don't have the time or dedication to do that with my life. Also, I would like to hit 1000 pounds on the big 3 by the time I am 30 while being under 190 pounds. Why that number, I really don't know but it ads to the challenge. Bench will be the big kicker for me, I suck at it!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Late in bro but I'm stubed in.
Just got some DermaTherm Target from the Nutra sale and been useing it for 2 days now. But will like to see the full use on the fat loss stack.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
all in your mind, I could still run a 6-630 mile at 210

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude with the FLS, Androhard, ASGT, and GHenerate you are gonna lean up nicely!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm on the Jersey Shore diet: cigarettes, Axe body spray, hair gel and a rod up my a**! Nah, just working to get the last of the major fat deposits gone so I can build up slowly without adding it back. If I can be 6' and 190 pounds at about 10% BF, I will be happy.
LOL, I heard "The Situation" was coming out with his own diet/training book.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday fasted warrior destruction - A true battle to the finish

Friday morning, 6 AM alarm followed by 2 scoops of AS-GT slammed. Wow that was a wake up call, holy crap was I moving after 20 minutes.

PWO Supps:
2 scoops AS-GT ;)
3 mL Androhard
No BC+EAA, it is at work so that made it doubly rough today.

Workout:
Leg Curls - 110x8, 130x8, 130x8 ds 110x8 90x7 Hammies were SMOKED!

Incline DB flys - 35x8, 50x8, 50x8 ds 40x8 ds 30x8 I was cold, should have done some weighted arm circles to get the joint lubricated, NOT doing that again.

Close grip BP - 115x8, 145x8, 145x8 ds 125x8 ds 115x6 Shoulders were pissed at me and the bar sure didn't help. These weights are about 10-15 pounds lower than normal... not happy!

T-Bar - 80x8, 135x8, 135x8 ds 110x8 ds 90x7 Finally had a good set and this was raw, no wraps. With wraps I am good to 160 sometimes, need to not forget those!

Upright Rows - 65x8, 95x8, 95x8 ds 75x8 ds 65x8 Form was good though last drops had a little body english. No complaints, shoulders were swole at the end and traps were on fire.

Hercules Curls (cable cross machine) - 8 (plates)x8, 11x8, 11x8 ds 9x8 ds 8x8

Toasted after this one but feeling good nonetheless. Majorly hungry after this and counting the minutes until I eat again. Morning workouts always make me crave food until later in the afternoon... will power!!!!!!!!!!!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great lifting oh aquatic one!!!! you are a man among boys!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great lifting oh aquatic one!!!! you are a man among boys!!
We shall see what the Androhard brings to the party in conjunction with AS-GT. Besides those two, there is nothing in this arsenal that has a focus on strength per se. The temptation to throw in the two bottles of Pink Magic I have is ridiculous BUT I won't do that. I am pretty sure this will lean me out nicely without any further assistance.

UKStrength

We shall see what the Androhard brings to the party in conjunction with AS-GT. Besides those two, there is nothing in this arsenal that has a focus on strength per se. The temptation to throw in the two bottles of Pink Magic I have is ridiculous BUT I won't do that. I am pretty sure this will lean me out nicely without any further assistance.
You'll lean out just great with what you've got mate :)

Pink Magic does look so incredibly tempting to try though!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll lean out just great with what you've got mate :)

Pink Magic does look so incredibly tempting to try though!!
I have faith in the stack, the science behind it and PP products in general so I will not do anything to sway the results. As for PM, well I have a soft pink spot in my heart for it... the only soft part of me when I was on it! Anyways, about to take some Andro, enjoy your weekend everyone!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Groan... Late as always, it's like the one thing you can count on with me, is being late

In my friend, really looking forward to this oine!