My contest preparation log using a whole bunch of Anabolic Innovations products

Page 11 of 27 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Loving the detail John! Trust me, your hard work is going to pay off!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

2. great job here John!
    Working on living
    •   

3. sounds really good John, how are you feeling about things...? like everyone else i reckon with the work you're putting success is within reach!

4. Good stuff John. Just getting back after no phone or internet for 5 days. I lost my mind!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

5. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Good stuff John. Just getting back after no phone or internet for 5 days. I lost my mind!!!
    You wanna lay of those chat lines/sites, did you exceed your limits?
    •   

6. hey, can you send me just a little bit of your motivation? i need it!

7. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    hey, can you send me just a little bit of your motivation? i need it!
    Here's some inspiration at least

8. Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    sounds really good John, how are you feeling about things...? like everyone else i reckon with the work you're putting success is within reach!
    Thank you and Thanks to each and every of you.

I am feeling overall good my diet is on check, I am getting in the cardio, My strength has not gone down, when i need a day or couple of days off I take them.

One challenge I am concerned about is my supraspinatus tendon, in the rotaor cuff area which I have gone though 6 weeks of physical therapy and taken off complete upper body for two months before this log. As of now I am doing everything I can, physical therapy, ice, heat and ice, and avoiding anything that causes any kind of pain I instantly back off.

Today I started deep tissue massage and Kim my massagist made some excellent points. One was that it could be other muscles around the supraspinatus tendon that are tight or something like that she said because I have been specifically focused on these exercises on the supraspinatus tendon for three months now. I think these massages will help ,in addition to friction massage, physical therapy, ice heat and ice, myoflex cream, joint supplements, and everything I am putting into getting it 100 %

Two years ago I had to take a full year off upper body due to an elbow injury. The only thing that got it better was mainly Active release therapy and Friction massage as it was knotted up muscle, which many people years or decades liek this and think it is joints and tendons when it is just muscle knotted up. and ART therapy releases the knots. I highly recommend ART therapy for anyone that has tried everything!

and I feel these AI Sports Nutrition supplements are helping me a ton. I heard a well recognized "natty" bodybuilder bashing GDa's glucose disposal agents like Glycobol and All I can say is they certainly do work and work well.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

9. September 7th 2010

Nutrition (Re-feed day)
    250 P
    430 CHO
    25 F

Exercise Legs

Calves
    Donkey Calve raise(smith)
    355lbs=8x's .machine messed up so I stopped I had to rack it early
    dumb bell between feet
    60lbs=6x's

Strait leg deadlift-butt way out for great stretch, back flat, proper form
    225=10x's
    275=10x's
    225=6x's

Smith squats
    225=10x's

sleep 8 hours(needed more)

supplements
    Glycobol three maybe four with re feed meals and post workout
    Cycle support two scoops
    Perform~
    Testopro~
    Essentials and joint three scoops postworkout

I recommend this no calorie butter spray makes life and food much more pleasant

http://www.icantbelieveitsnotbutter....cts/Spray.aspx

10. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    good insight

very good insight and breaking it down.

I keep hearing over and over that the best way to stay in shape for a competition is to just stay leanish, and keep that skin tight which causes a smaller waist come show time.

From now on I plan on being 12% or lower. It is nicer being lean,easier on the knees, easier on general health even though I am pushing 30 I feel no reason to get up to 15% any more as body fat is the number one thing that causes so many health challenges.
    pushing 30-hell just wait till you are OVER 50, lol. but very good points on staying lean, i agree 100%.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. I'm slowly approaching 12 myself. Man is it rough

12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm slowly approaching 12 myself. Man is it rough
    I highly suggest no test boosters or steriods till your 23 it could stunt your growth LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.

13. September 8th 2010

Nutrition
    400 P
    160 CHO
    40 F
    2,560 Calories

Exercise

40 minutes high intensity interval cardio

Sleep 8 hours and a 20-30 minute nap

Supplements
    Perform~
    Testopro~
    Cycle Support two scoops
    Two motivates

Holy Moses !!!! On Perform I have had some of my greatest sexual pleasure feelings and erections in a long time, just beastly. I contribute it to the Perform. and I think the longjack is boosting my testosterone. I don't have any studies to back that up. Testopro I do have the studies for free testosterone boosting. Testopro and Perform both may be the culprit of the incredible sexual mood. Mood is terrific as far as feeling masculine and great(alpha male whatever you want to call it) I encourage any one to get on this stuff for one bottle and use it every day.

14. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    September 8th 2010

Nutrition
    400 P
    160 CHO
    40 F
    2,560 Calories

Exercise

40 minutes high intensity interval cardio

Sleep 8 hours and a 20-30 minute nap

Supplements
    Perform~
    Testopro~
    Cycle Support two scoops
    Two motivates

Holy Moses !!!! On Perform I have had some of my greatest sexual pleasure feelings and erections in a long time, just beastly. I contribute it to the Perform. and I think the longjack is boosting my testosterone. I don't have any studies to back that up. Testopro I do have the studies for free testosterone boosting. Testopro and Perform both may be the culprit of the incredible sexual mood. Mood is terrific as far as feeling masculine and great(alpha male whatever you want to call it) I encourage any one to get on this stuff for one bottle and use it every day.
    40 minutes high intensity cardio is no joke. Great work.

15. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    September 5th 2010

* when my body feels the cns is worn out from too much cardio and intense training I take a couple days off. Some people think increasing calories will solve this dilemma, it does not work that way, the body needs times to completely rest.

*On a side note Glutamine really seems to make a difference this pre-contest, taking 20 grams a day in two divided doses, when I am hungry it reduces cravings , also on all of these rest days I am taking off ECA stack.
    I agree the glutamine helps in a lot of ways but most impressively is the immune system and increased protein synthesis.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    September 8th 2010

Yeah, when i was testing it I had 10 days worth and man by the end of the week the orgasms were just toe curling. Was amazing and lots of volume too.
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Amen but man it feels great to complete it!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

16. great job John!

17. damn, I was just noticing the 275lbs SL deads...make my hammies hurt just thinking about it!!!!

BEASTLY!
    Iron Legion Rep

18. nice work, john.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  19. Smile

looking good john!..keep on killing it!
    board supporter

20. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Not at all Don. Being on eca stack makes cardio easier especially first thing in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I agree the glutamine helps in a lot of ways but most impressively is the immune system and increased protein synthesis.

Yeah, when i was testing it I had 10 days worth and man by the end of the week the orgasms were just toe curling. Was amazing and lots of volume too.

Amen but man it feels great to complete it!
    I am a big believer in using glutamine in real stressful situations like contest preparation.

good to see you in here Chris your input is always welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    great job John!
    Thank you Kristofer

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    damn, I was just noticing the 275lbs SL deads...make my hammies hurt just thinking about it!!!!

BEASTLY!
    Yeah they are still sore. nice and slow form, esp on the eccentric, with butt sticking out, really fried my hammies

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice work, john.
    Thank you Tom

Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    looking good john!..keep on killing it!
    Thank you Bobby

21. I printed my workout up which took up a lot of time and the internet service screwed up. Ill retype it tomorrow

22. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Not at all Don. Being on eca stack makes cardio easier especially first thing in the morning

I am a big believer in using glutamine in real stressful situations like contest preparation.

good to see you in here Chris your input is always welcomed.

Thank you Kristofer

Yeah they are still sore. nice and slow form, esp on the eccentric, with butt sticking out, really fried my hammies

Thank you Tom

Thank you Bobby
    That is still one fine cardio session eca or not. Great work John.

23. I type mine up in note pad or in a google document they are backed up nonstop so you don't lose anything if disconnected. then just do a copy and paste. Are you going to get a video up this weekend? I remember seeing you say something about it. Very curious to see you at 9 weeks out. I also wanna see those giant legs of yours cut up.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I type mine up in note pad or in a google document they are backed up nonstop so you don't lose anything if disconnected. then just do a copy and paste. Are you going to get a video up this weekend? I remember seeing you say something about it. Very curious to see you at 9 weeks out. I also wanna see those giant legs of yours cut up.
    This is two days shy of ten weeks out. I miscalculated the date. done almost two weeks ago.

YouTube - 2010 Contest Preparation(close to nine weeks out)

I am exactly eight weeks out today I'll post another in a week or two.maybe a couple weeks. Next time Ill get closer because it is kind of hard to see.

as far as legs, I have been only doing one exercise and one set and that's it for quadriceps for a long time in this log. Quads have shrunk some, esp the last couple weeks, and hamstrings have come up. I think some leg days I may add in another exercise or set or maybe couple sets for quads coming into this show. Moreover, I do not want them out of proportion as my other body parts are playing catch up. esp upper body(well they are not really playing catch up now pre-contest because pre-contest I am not going to really add any mass with these lower calories)

25. September 9 th 2010

Nutrition
    310 P
    215 CHO
    20 F
    2,280 calories

Exercise

cardio 40 minutes first thing in morning (bike 20 minutes, hard interval elliptical 20 minutes)

Back(later in the evening)

V bar Pulldown
    170lbs=10x's

Neutral grip pull ups (body weight, which is 225 , weighted shoes off on Sep 10th)
    8x's ( 2 partials)

neutral grip rack pull ups
    10x's

One arm dumb bell row (holding two seconds above hips far back as possible, I can do 150 lbs form is not picture perfect though, I may go heavier next time though and compromise super perfect form to just "good" form at times as long as it is good because good form with heavy weight on these seems to help the lat sweep more so Ill think Ill do a lighter strict set and a heavier set or visa versa)
    80lbs=8x's
    70lbs=10x's

Low V bar cable row
    160lbs=9x's( 2 partials)

barbell row(standing on platform, crouched very low, hits my lower lats much better than Yates rows, which hit upper lats more)
    185lbs=6x's

Seated dumbbell shrug(holding at very top for a two second count)
    70lbs=8x's
    75lbs=10x's

Sleep 8 hours and a nap

Supplements
    Glycobol two capsules 15-30 minutes post workout
    Cycle Support two scoops
    Perform~
    Testopro~
    Essentials and joint-three scoops post workout
    RecoverPro-two scoops pre cardio
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please welcome Anabolic Innovations 3 sponsored athletes and a contest
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 396
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 12:41 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 12:55 AM
  3. Contest for a free Anabolic Innovations product.
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 09:47 PM