My contest preparation log using a whole bunch of Anabolic Innovations products - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 11

My contest preparation log using a whole bunch of Anabolic Innovations products

Page 11 of 17 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hey John had to rewatch this I have some notes for you.

1: Can you pick a time of day that the sun is higher and not right in front of you but more above and only slightly in front of you so it can cast some shadows on your lines. 10-11 in the morning and 200-400 in the evenining may not be too bad. If the videos are washed out we really cant see enough to give you accurate feedback on conditioning.

2: Side shots triceps and side chest as well as biceps and side chest shot you are dipping your your fron shoulder down which will make you look less lean than you are. If you are not extremely low bodyfat the day of the show it will show it. Keep the front shoulder and your chest high.

3. On your Rear Double Biceps you are squeezing your back so tight to show definition in your back that it is pulling your lats back in a little. To combat that throw the pose up with the back squeezed at first for definition then spread the lats and shoulders out wide. Also make sure your fists are almost all the way behind your head. Maybe like the pinky being aligned with the back of your head this will roll the boall of your biceps into a position you can see the peak from the back especially the back and below you where the judges are sitting.

4. The pose you did with both arms behind your back and your quad flexed out in front, that is not flattering to your body in my opinion. It may be that you really let your chest drop but it made you not look very lean.

5. I may be wrong but to me you look a little behind schedule. Could be that it is washed out buy the sun but I don't think so. If you have some tricks up your sleeve to kick start some more fat loss I think you should honestly employ them now. It is better to do it now and then fill back up a little if you get ahead of schedule but if you want to have really good conditioning you are going to want to change it up a little bit in my opinion. We are probably talking about a difference of 1% but that is a big percent when it is between 5 and 6% or 4 and 5%. You still have time to pick it up in my opinion but I do think you should make some adjustments.

All of that being said I see the improvements too. I didn't mean to only list suggestions. Your legs are really showing some separation now and your back is definitely defined and looking good. Your waist does indeed look thinner and i do see the line going down the center of your abdomen. I wonder how visible those abs are when not washed out by the sun. That is why I can't really be sure of your conditioning level because i couldn't see the separations.
    Thanks for the feedback and the time spent writing this. I agree I have to change things and really go hard at contest preparation the rest of the show to hit 4-5 percent. (while still watching my shoulder)

How interesting. I edited my post because i submitted on accident without adding all of the improvements I saw. If you look above now you see I mentioned that too. He has made a lot of improvements in my opinion. I also know what condition he is hoping for so don't want to be the guy rooting him on saying everything is great if things may need to be picked up a little.

So here we go. John, take a video of your self inside in some good overhead lighting soon so we can tell you for sure how things are looking with no question in our own minds regarding visibility.
    Okay inside video it is

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    lol cool, were always doing stuff like that...

Yah I am judging based on his recent rate of improvement and you're right we do him no favors if we are not honest. He lost som much fat since the last video it's like well if he can lose that fast then there's going to be no problem. Still work to be done no doubt, just hold the course John give is weekly updates and we'll get you through this in flying colors..
    Yeah recently had a nice loss of fat I am going to duplicate what I did for that;however that does not mean it will work. It may and I hope it does , the body always does not respond to the same thing as it adapts.

how I did it
    4-5 days high intensity cardio per week
    bringing carbs a bit lower, esp on off days(off days are cardio days as well)
    refeed once every two weeks instead of once every week
    then after a few days the fat came peeling off almost all at once -crazy

strange how it worked , found this by accident though trial and error , maybe it'll work for someone else, maybe not. Maybe it'll work for me again, maybe not, we'll see.

I am adding some tt-33 this week and starting up eca again.

I stopped eca this week because I am very stimulant sensitive, and even 20 mgs ephedrine/200 caffeine/160 aspirin(which is low dosing) seemed to cause too many sides for my linking. Ill try again though next week
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Thanks for the feedback and the time spent writing this. I agree I have to change things and really go hard at contest preparation the rest of the show to hit 4-5 percent. (while still watching my shoulder)

Okay inside video it is

Yeah recently had a nice loss of fat I am going to duplicate what I did for that;however that does not mean it will work. It may and I hope it does , the body always does not respond to the same thing as it adapts.

how I did it
    4-5 days high intensity cardio per week
    bringing carbs a bit lower, esp on off days(off days are cardio days as well)
    refeed once every two weeks instead of once every week
    then after a few days the fat came peeling off almost all at once -crazy

strange how it worked , found this by accident though trial and error , maybe it'll work for someone else, maybe not. Maybe it'll work for me again, maybe not, we'll see.

I am adding some tt-33 this week and starting up eca again.

I stopped eca this week because I am very stimulant sensitive, and even 20 mgs ephedrine/200 caffeine/160 aspirin(which is low dosing) seemed to cause too many sides for my linking. Ill try again though next week
    I did pretty much the same thing except for the refeeds being every 2 weeks, I am thinking that may be a good way to go when under 10 weels or 8 weeks maybe.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Sorry been away John, great improvements so far and i guess still some work to do, but with time available... Good luck mate!!!

And I just want to say this is a superbly detailed log, very interesting to read and observe what it takes to compete
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    10 hours, must be nice
    8 hours is the minimum sleep a bodybuilder should get. usually 9 -10 hours is common for most bodybuilders from the very physcial exhaustion of beating our bodies up.

now there may be exceptions like my buddy Josh ****inson, from Australia, he could go off 5 or 6 hours, not me though I need at least 8, usually 9 or ten

10 hours of HghPro sleep that has to be invigorating..
    yeah I really feel the HghPro is helping the sleep , increasing growth hormone during my sleep, which helps with fuller, more pumped look of muscles,skin, fat loss, more energy.I do think two bottles are necessary to really get any benefit. one bottle will do, usually 3-4 weeks when i start to notice Hghpros effects as far as the look.

Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Sorry been away John, great improvements so far and i guess still some work to do, but with time available... Good luck mate!!!

And I just want to say this is a superbly detailed log, very interesting to read and observe what it takes to compete
    Thank you. I understand how it is being busy.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

September 30th 2010

Nutrition
    385 P
    210 CHO
    20 F

Back, Traps, neck, abdominal s (doing no movements that would cause my shoulder injury and lighting the weight a bit on pulldowns)

Back
    undergrip pulldown
    160lbs=10x's
    160lbs=9x's
    160=8x's(3 partials)
    Rack deadlift (at shins)
    345lbs=8x's
    335lbs=13x's

Traps
    Seated dumb bell shrug(hold for two second at top)
    70lbs=8x's(3 partials)
    80lbs=6x's(3 partials)

neck raises off bench
    20lbs=10x's
    25lbs=6x's

abdominals
    Decline knee ups (knees into chest and hold, breathe out)
    Nautilus ab machine
    50lbs-=15, 70lbs=15

Sleep eight hours

supplements
    HghPro-4 capsules before bed
    cycle support two scoops
    stoked- four capsules
    Essentials and joint- 3 scoops

posing 15 minutes
  6. AI Sports Nutrition

10 hours of HghPro sleep that has to be invigorating..
    That is heaven!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

yeah i gotta get some hghpro next order.

john...keep rockin
  8. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    yeah i gotta get some hghpro next order.

john...keep rockin

The deep sleep and recovery aspects of it are just awesome.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    10 hours, must be nice
    i am envious.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

October 1st 2010

Nutrition
    350 P
    230 CHO
    25 F

Calves, arms supsetted, forearms

Calves
    seated calve raise
    45+45+5=8x's
    45+45+25+5=7-8x's(lost count)

Biceps and triceps supersets (this workout is kind of deloadish, lower the weights a bit)

Spider curls(preacher bench)
    30lbs=8x's
    Standing overhead cable tricep extension
    150lbs=8x's

Nautilus preacher curl
    110lbs=13x's
    behind head dumb bell extension
    30lbs=9x's

forearms
    reverse ez bar preacher
    70lbs=8x's

sleep eight hours

supplements
    cycle support two scoops
    stoked- four capsules
    Essentials and joint- 3 scoops
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

October 2nd 2010

205 P
    170 Cho
    20 f

abdominal s
    ring of fire~

sleep nine hours

supplements
    cycle support two scoops
    stoked- four capsules

posing 15 minutes
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

October 3nd 2010

Nutrition
    380 P
    150 CHO
    40 F

Sleep nine hours

supplements
    cycle support two scoops
    stoked- four capsules
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I got close to 8 hours last night on HGHPro it's about the max for me, only woke up once. When you get older you just can't sleep as long.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I have a hard time sleeping 8 hours on 100mg of trazodone
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  15. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I have a hard time sleeping 8 hours on 100mg of trazodone
    Uggggg Trazodone. They had me many years ago up to 300mg and it was a single pill that felt like I was trying to swallow a football. For like 2 hours everyday after waking up I felt like I had consumed a case of Bud. I finally told them to stick the Trazodone where the sun don't shine.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

well I am Thankful I get great sleep as it is required for a bodybuilder to make maximum gains.Fact: If one is not getting at least eight hours minimum and up to ten they are short circuiting muscle mass gains.

Nutrition
    355 P
    250 CHO
    40F

Exercise, Cardio separated by weight training

Cardio 45 minutes hard intensity (80 % for three minutes followed by 2 minutes at about 55%)

Chest, shoulders, abdominals

Chest
    Incline Barbell (@ home)
    dont know weight dont care=8x's
    Decline barbell
    245lbs=8x's
    Nautilus fly machine
    130lbs=8x's
    cable crossover 50lbs=10x's

Shoulders(had to take it easy)
    Nautilus overhead press machine(close gripped)(Larry Scott range of motion)
    170lbs=8x's
    170=9x's
    Nautilus lateral raise machine(one arm at a time)
    150lbs=12x's

Abdominal s
    decline leg raises 10,6,7,6,6
    ring of fire ~

sleep 9-10 hours

supplements
    cycle support two scoops
    stoked- four capsules
    Recoverpro-one scoops pre-cardio
    Essentials and joint-three scoops post training(Bcaa's, creatine, beta alanine, vitamins, joint support-get it while you can it'll be gone soon it wad discontinued, same with Recoverpro)=(
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't know for sure about the 8-10 hours thing. Some people aren't wired for that. I get much over 5-6 hours and I become lethargic. I thinks as long as someone is rested and not overly active at work they can more than recover from what ever is thrown at them. Then again, I could be wrong and might be even bigger if I could sleep more.

I did just order a bottle of HGHpro for the wife. She loves it for how it helps her sleep and it will aid her in recovery too.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I don't know for sure about the 8-10 hours thing. Some people aren't wired for that. I get much over 5-6 hours and I become lethargic. I thinks as long as someone is rested and not overly active at work they can more than recover from what ever is thrown at them. Then again, I could be wrong and might be even bigger if I could sleep more.

I did just order a bottle of HGHpro for the wife. She loves it for how it helps her sleep and it will aid her in recovery too.
    My stance on it is for most people that train with weights intensely generally eight hours minimum and up to ten.(and if your really worn out ,beat up, feeling that crazy pre-contest feeling like your close to dying, up to twelve)

I know a guy named Josh ****inson from Australia that said the same thing he only needed 5-6 hours, we used to go back in forth about this subject in 2004-2005. It if works for you great. If I get 6 hours sleep and was training hard the next day I'll be like a zombie, even if I take a stimulate, I'll still not feel totally mentally there. Luckily, my job is with flexible hours and if I feel the need to sleep an extra 2-3 hours I do it and don't have to be at the office at say a certain time. This contest preparation I am putting bodybuilding before work so I can do my best. Moreover, it is great to have work to do to take my mind off of bodybuilding,when I need a bodybuilding relief.

Yeah Hghpro science says hgh levels should be released sometime after taking it

my Anecdotal experience with it

I am feeling it actually helps me sleep later on in the sleep. Like I'll take it 45 minutes after my last meal containing no carbs(this is crucial), and 2 hours later wake up and have a 50 gram protein shake, and the rest of the night I am out. even, when
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Another factor is age, you sleep less as you grow older. I used to sleep about 9 hours a night in my mid thirties. Now I am lucky to get 7 but 7 seems to be good.
  20. AI Sports Nutrition

Your a good man Kleen.
  21. AI Sports Nutrition

Another factor is age, you sleep less as you grow older. I used to sleep about 9 hours a night in my mid thirties. Now I am lucky to get 7 but 7 seems to be good.
    I am very happy to get 7 hrs in. I agree in my 20's and early 20,s I could knock off 9 hrs(boy I miss those days)
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My stance on it is for most people that train with weights intensely generally eight hours minimum and up to ten.(and if your really worn out ,beat up, feeling that crazy pre-contest feeling like your close to dying, up to twelve)

I know a guy named Josh ****inson from Australia that said the same thing he only needed 5-6 hours, we used to go back in forth about this subject in 2004-2005. It if works for you great. If I get 6 hours sleep and was training hard the next day I'll be like a zombie, even if I take a stimulate, I'll still not feel totally mentally there. Luckily, my job is with flexible hours and if I feel the need to sleep an extra 2-3 hours I do it and don't have to be at the office at say a certain time. This contest preparation I am putting bodybuilding before work so I can do my best. Moreover, it is great to have work to do to take my mind off of bodybuilding,when I need a bodybuilding relief.

Yeah Hghpro science says hgh levels should be released sometime after taking it

my Anecdotal experience with it

I am feeling it actually helps me sleep later on in the sleep. Like I'll take it 45 minutes after my last meal containing no carbs(this is crucial), and 2 hours later wake up and have a 50 gram protein shake, and the rest of the night I am out. even, when
    Man I keep telling myself when I wake up for that GH pee I should have a protein shake but I am always worried the hustle and bustle of making it would wake me up.

I am one of those guys you get me out of bed and I am ready to move immediately. I can wake up walk out to wake up one of the kids and start jumping around playing with them before i even get the sleep out of my eyes. I drive my wife nuts because she has to go through a few things to wake up. She said I am a morning person but really I am just an ON/Off person. If the switch is on IE I am out of bed I am just going at normal speed no wind up period just go time. I am totally ADHD though. So maybe it is the hyperactive part of me that just keeps me totally energized.

Great by the time I am 50 I will sleep 3-4 hours a day. LOL Think of all the time at the gym...
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Your a good man Kleen.
    Well you know I love my Hunny! When it comes to aiding in falling asleep, there really is not a better GH product out there right now. For me I got about the same sleep quality and recovery off of HGHpro and Ghenerate but as far as it making me want to actually fall asleep, HGHpro has this part hands down on any other GH supplement I have used. I wonder how well HGHpro would stack with IGH-1 with the somatastatin blocking capability allowing for much higher increases in GH. Would be a nice stack to check out.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  23. AI Sports Nutrition

Man I keep telling myself when I wake up for that GH pee I should have a protein shake but I am always worried the hustle and bustle of making it would wake me up.

I am one of those guys you get me out of bed and I am ready to move immediately. I can wake up walk out to wake up one of the kids and start jumping around playing with them before i even get the sleep out of my eyes. I drive my wife nuts because she has to go through a few things to wake up. She said I am a morning person but really I am just an ON/Off person. If the switch is on IE I am out of bed I am just going at normal speed no wind up period just go time. I am totally ADHD though. So maybe it is the hyperactive part of me that just keeps me totally energized.

Great by the time I am 50 I will sleep 3-4 hours a day. LOL Think of all the time at the gym...

Well you know I love my Hunny! When it comes to aiding in falling asleep, there really is not a better GH product out there right now. For me I got about the same sleep quality and recovery off of HGHpro and Ghenerate but as far as it making me want to actually fall asleep, HGHpro has this part hands down on any other GH supplement I have used. I wonder how well HGHpro would stack with IGH-1 with the somatastatin blocking capability allowing for much higher increases in GH. Would be a nice stack to check out.
    That would be very interesting.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I wonder how well HGHpro would stack with IGH-1 with the somatastatin blocking capability allowing for much higher increases in GH. Would be a nice stack to check out.
    Before you fall asleep have a big glass of water by the side of the bed, protein powder(choco taste way better than vanilla mid sleep, in my opinion) have another cup with a spoon in it. voila

just lean over and mix it up after you pee, or go out to the kitchen and eat a few crackers, pee, or even ddo nothing just stay in bed and mix it , drink it, no lights on required, except maybe turn on your phone for some light and thats not even needed if a careful eye.

I think it is much better to sleep strait though, and if you do get up bam its right there and it does help with muscle anabolism.

I actually used to set my opportunity clock back in 2004 and do this, which I don't do anymore, which I contribute to reaching my ultimate size of not ever using a hormone 230 lbs ,not fat, not lean either, 18 inch arms, and 28 inch thighs back in 2004.(was going extremely heavy and low reps, that's where my size came from; although it did my joints in, if I could go back I would pay more attention to form and not just smash killer weights, I was almost power lifting)

I literally gained 5 lbs of muscle in a month when I started doing the protein shakes at night (even 25 grams whey at night helps)
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Before you fall asleep have a big glass of water by the side of the bed, protein powder(choco taste way better than vanilla mid sleep, in my opinion) have another cup with a spoon in it. voila

just lean over and mix it up after you pee, or go out to the kitchen and eat a few crackers, pee, or even ddo nothing just stay in bed and mix it , drink it, no lights on required, except maybe turn on your phone for some light and thats not even needed if a careful eye.

I think it is much better to sleep strait though, and if you do get up bam its right there and it does help with muscle anabolism.

I actually used to set my opportunity clock back in 2004 and do this, which I don't do anymore, which I contribute to reaching my ultimate size of not ever using a hormone 230 lbs ,not fat, not lean either, 18 inch arms, and 28 inch thighs back in 2004.(was going extremely heavy and low reps, that's where my size came from; although it did my joints in, if I could go back I would pay more attention to form and not just smash killer weights, I was almost power lifting)

I literally gained 5 lbs of muscle in a month when I started doing the protein shakes at night (even 25 grams whey at night helps)

protein, protein, protein!!

got to love it.
  26. AI Sports Nutrition

I think I am just going to have to try that.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I think I am just going to have to try that.
    yeah if you get your sleep great , if you wake up you have it right by your bed. Helps gains big time. In fact Jay Cutler mr O sets his clock a couple times a night to do this. I personally think if one can sleep all the way though and not overly obsessed with muscle gain, then I think sleeping all the way though is best.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

October 5 th 2010

Nutrition
    360 P
    200 CHO
    30 F

Activity:Calves, Quads, hamstrings,abdominals, posing

Calves
    Donkey Calve raises(on smith)
    340lbs=8x's
    335lbs=10x's
    dumb bell between feet reverse(hits outer tribulus muscle)
    60lbs=8x's

Quadiceps
    Nautilus leg extension
    130lbs=10x's
    Hack squat
    315 (or 3 plates per side)=7x's
    left leg extension
    60lbs=10x's

Hamstrings
    stiff leg dead lift(over/under grip)
    225=13x's
    275=8x'slying leg curl
    100lbs=10x's
    120lbs=6x's

abs
    ring of fire~

posing 15 minutes

sleep Eleven hours(I needed it)

Supplements
    HGHPro-4 pre bed
    Stoked- Four capsules
    Essentials and joint-three scoops post workout
    Recoverpro- two scoops before postwork
    Cycle support two scoops
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

October 6th 2010

Nutrition
    325 Protein
    120 CHO
    10 F
    1,800 calories

activity: cardio, posing

cardio 45 minutes 55/80 % intervals

posing 15 minutes

sleep eight-nine hours

Supplements
    HGHPro-4 pre bed
    Stoked- Four capsules
    Recoverpro- one scoops before cardio
    cycle support two scoops
  30. AI Sports Nutrition

October 5 th 2010

Nutrition
    360 P
    200 CHO
    30 F

Calves
    340lbs=8x's
    335lbs=10x's
    60lbs=8x's

Quadiceps
    Nautilus leg extension
    130lbs=10x's
    Hack squat
    left leg extension
    60lbs=10x's

Hamstrings
    225=13x's
    275=8x'slying leg curl
    100lbs=10x's
    120lbs=6x's

abs
    ring of fire~

posing 15 minutes

Supplements
    HGHPro-4 pre bed
    Stoked- Four capsules
    Cycle support two scoops
    Damn I envy you.
  31. AI Sports Nutrition

October 5 th 2010

Nutrition
    360 P
    200 CHO
    30 F

Calves
    340lbs=8x's
    335lbs=10x's
    60lbs=8x's

Quadiceps
    Nautilus leg extension
    130lbs=10x's
    Hack squat
    left leg extension
    60lbs=10x's

Hamstrings
    225=13x's
    275=8x'slying leg curl
    100lbs=10x's
    120lbs=6x's

abs
    ring of fire~

posing 15 minutes

Supplements
    HGHPro-4 pre bed
    Stoked- Four capsules
    Cycle support two scoops
    Nice workout John.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Damn I envy you.
    Yah it's not fair... I love sleep so God fixed it so I get less of it as I grow older...
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Yep I envy john's sleep for sure, as for eating during the night, I'd have to wake up first!!! That doesn't happen until the alarm goes off
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

how you feelign John? At 1800 kcal a day it must be tough. Heck when i drop that low and you outweight me by a good deal I start feeling it. BUt i noticed you only get that low on non-lift days so it may not be as bad.

And the scoop of whey in the middle of the night I may try. Tighten up my calories during the day to reduce fat gain and have a scoop of whey by my bed so either first thing in the morning or in the middle of the night ill drink it down.

Why not mix before bed? To my knowledge the protein should not degrade if kept at a moderate to cool temperatur
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    how you feelign John? At 1800 kcal a day it must be tough. Heck when i drop that low and you outweight me by a good deal I start feeling it. BUt i noticed you only get that low on non-lift days so it may not be as bad.

And the scoop of whey in the middle of the night I may try. Tighten up my calories during the day to reduce fat gain and have a scoop of whey by my bed so either first thing in the morning or in the middle of the night ill drink it down.

Why not mix before bed? To my knowledge the protein should not degrade if kept at a moderate to cool temperatur
    One minute I think I should just quit and save my money from going down to Florida and just wait until next year, and just do a closer show, the next minute I am posing in front of the mirror and see separation I have never seen before and feel confident about being on stage. Its very normal to feel this way, especially doing something of major importance......

...... as long as I stick to the goal like an envelope to a stamp untill it reaches its destination Ill be fine

some days at night and later during the day I cant get up I'm so low on energy, head feels funny, some what close to passing out possibly, its part of losing this body fat.

I just do it my way (big glass of water so back against the wall, so I cant knock it over, protein jug in front of it, another cup and spoon in front of protein jug)because I have spilled many protein drinks , and just powders protein and don't feel like cleaning them up and they stink reall bad if you don't get it all up(especially on carpet) I live in a wooden floor house though Thank God

going to train soon
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

October 7th 2010

Nutrition
    340 P
    205 CHO
    20 F
    2,360 calories

activity: cardio separated by weights (I usually try to separate them 6-8 hours apart from one another)

cardio 45 minutes 55/80 interval cardio

Back, traps, abs(I had to still train lighter to keep my shoulder feeling okay, almost maintenance training)

Backwidth
    Nautilus Pullover Machine
    160lbs=10x's
    180lbs=6x's
    underhand grip pulldown
    160lbs=10x's
    170lbs=9x's

Backthickness
    one arm dumb bell row
    70lbs=11x's
    100lbs=8x's
    close grip v bar cable row
    150lbs=9x's
    170lbs=6x's( 1 partial)

Traps
    Behind the back Smith machine shrugs
    205lbs=8x's
    265lbs=6x's(2 partials)-(rest pasue)-4x's(1 partial)--drop-set- 205lbs=4x's

ring of ring ~

sleep-eight hours

supplements
    Hghpro-four pre bed
    Stoked-four
    recoverpro-three scoops between meals
    Cycle support- two scoops

*Just a note* the RecoverPro BCAA's are God send and so overlooked! Bcaa's are so important between meals when on severe calorie restriction and help hold onto the muscle mass. They also keep the brain happy keeping you sane(I forget which chemical it works on in the brain, serotonin maybe Id have to look it up)-Reference Chris Acetos Championship bodybuilding book which i highly recommend for those that want to compete or are competing, I have learned so much, I still have to implement a lot of it though this "off season"
  37. AI Sports Nutrition

October 7th 2010

Nutrition
    340 P
    205 CHO
    20 F
    2,360 calories

activity: cardio separated by weights (I usually try to separate them 6-8 hours apart from one another)

cardio 45 minutes 55/80 interval cardio

Back, traps, abs(I had to still train lighter to keep my shoulder feeling okay, almost maintenance training)

Backwidth
    Nautilus Pullover Machine
    160lbs=10x's
    180lbs=6x's
    underhand grip pulldown
    160lbs=10x's
    170lbs=9x's

Backthickness
    one arm dumb bell row
    70lbs=11x's
    100lbs=8x's
    close grip v bar cable row
    150lbs=9x's
    170lbs=6x's( 1 partial)

Traps
    Behind the back Smith machine shrugs
    205lbs=8x's
    265lbs=6x's(2 partials)-(rest pasue)-4x's(1 partial)--drop-set- 205lbs=4x's

ring of ring ~

sleep-eight hours

supplements
    Hghpro-four pre bed
    Stoked-four
    recoverpro-three scoops between meals
    Cycle support- two scoops

*Just a note* the RecoverPro BCAA's are God send and so overlooked! Bcaa's are so important between meals when on severe calorie restriction and help hold onto the muscle mass. They also keep the brain happy keeping you sane(I forget which chemical it works on in the brain, serotonin maybe Id have to look it up)-Reference Chris Acetos Championship bodybuilding book which i highly recommend for those that want to compete or are competing, I have learned so much, I still have to implement a lot of it though this "off season"
    Great job John!!!
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Great job John!!!
    Thank you Don!
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

September 8th 2010

Nutrition
    200 P
    600 CHO
    55 F
    3,700 calories

Acitivity:Posing,Biceps and triceps super sets, forearms, calves, abdominal s

Posing 15 minutes

Biceps and triceps (supersets)

Spider bench curls(on preacher)
    35lbs=7-8 x's lost count
    overhead cable extensions
    150lbs=11x's

Nautilus preacher curl machine
    120lbs=11x's
    behind the head one arm dumb bell extensions
    35lbs=9x's

reverse ex bar preacher curls
    60lbs=9x's
    one arm reverse cable curl
    20lbs=15x's

two arm dumbbell hammer preacher curl
    30lbs=5x's
    v bar push down(awayish from body)
    120lbs=15x's

Forearms
    Reverse barbell forearm curls(hips lower)
    65lbs=6x's

Calves
    seated calve raise
    45+45+5=10x's

abs
    nautilus ab machine 80lbs=15,100=15,100=15
    regular crunch=50x's

sleep eight hours, sleep a bit deeper and better due to calories.

Supplements
    Stoked-four capsules
    Glycobol-four gbols before the carb meals
    Cycle Support- two scoops
    Recoverpro-one scoop before training

just a note-I use motivate 2 maybe 3 x's per week
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

props dude, makes me tired reading that.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please welcome Anabolic Innovations 3 sponsored athletes and a contest
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 396
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 10:41 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 10:55 PM
  3. Contest for a free Anabolic Innovations product.
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 07:47 PM