Follow Along as I lean Out

skumster02

Awards
First just want to say that I haven't been on this board in a long time, this is my first post in over 8 months but I was a long time member here under a different user name a few years ago (dave0214). Mostly when I was 19-20-21 in College. I am 25years old, have a full time job, and I am pretty normal person in the sense that workingout/bodybuilding isn't my life, I do it so I am not a fat slob and to feel better about my health. I have been working out since I was 14 and I was serious about it for the most part until the last 3 years where I've found myself going through stretches where I go to the gym for 4 months and then take 4-5 months off and let myself go a little bit. My last stretch went from October-April and I haven't been back to the gym since. As summer comes to a close, the beer drinking and partying will slow down a lot and I've decided its time to get back into shape.

25y/o
5'9
211lbs

Goal = 185-190lbs which is a good weight for me.

I officially began yesterday (8/9/10)

Supplements/Food as followed..This would be a typical Mon-Fri for me:

6:30am = Morning: (2) Alpha T2
7:00am = Breakfast: 6egg whites, 2 whole eggs, little cheese, some fried onions/peppers w/ hot sauce... (1) 6bromo, (2) MVP Vitamin
9:30am = NutraPro (2 scoops), little bit of peanuts
12:00pm = Lunch: Usually a Salad which I load with grilled chicken, then add some cucumbers, some bell peppers, broccoli, little cheese, and a little ranch dressing. (1) 6bromo, (2) MVP Vitamin
2:30pm = NutraPro (2 scoops), little bit of peanuts
5:30pm = Dinner: 30-40grams of protein w/ 20-30 healthy carbs
6:45pm = 1 scoop ASGT, + 1 60mg Geranium.
P.W.O = Nutra Pro (2 scoops), 20-30gram of carbs, + (3) mycogreen caps

I have extensive experience with supplements in my time and have used the Nutraplanet Geranium caps before and also have used Jack3d for Pre Workout. I have never taken Alpha T2 or the 6bromo. I have no problem getting through the days limiting my carb intake. I also can handle stims pretty well.

Total DAILY Supplementation:

(3) Alpha T2
(4) MVP
(2) 6bromo
(1) ASGT + (1) Geranium Pre Workout
(3) MycoGreen Post Workout

I do 30-45 minutes of Cardio everyday and I do my cardio before I work out. I won't do Cardio if I try to do it after I lift and I like going into my workout with a good sweat as well as the Preworkout supplements have some time to kick in. My cardio routine consists of either walking on a 4.5 incline at 3.5mph or doing the Elyptical machine on one of the random programs they have.

My weekly routine looks something like this:

M: Cardio/Back
T: Cardio/Shoulders
W:Cardio
Th:Cardio/Legs
Fri: Cardio/Chest
Sat: Cardio/Arms
Sun: Cardio

So far I've been sweating a lot at work but its also 95 outside (I work inside) and I typically sweat a lot as it is. I will say that the AGST does not taste well at all. Yuck but I just chug it down. Right now I am sore in some spots because it was my first day back in so long but I expect muscle memory to kick in soon and for me to settle in nicely.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you got it under control thus far man. Ill keep an eye in here and see how it goes for you. I recently dropped a solid 15lbs of fat myself so i know how the journey will be haha. Stay Motivated and Have fun!

skumster02

Awards
Looks like you got it under control thus far man. Ill keep an eye in here and see how it goes for you. I recently dropped a solid 15lbs of fat myself so i know how the journey will be haha. Stay Motivated and Have fun!

Thanks and awesome about the weight loss.

Obviously its pretty frustrating getting back into lifting and not being able to throw heavy weights around but it'll come in due time.

Shoulders is my favorite body part but my muscles were burning out pretty quick as I was doing a lot of reps/ lighter weight to try to get use to the motions again and build back some endurance.

As far as evaluating these products, I am mainly focused on the ASGT, and T2+6bromo. So far I can say that 1 scoop of ASGT is probably not enough and thats also with taking Geranium capsule as well. Going to up it to 1.5 scoops tomorrow.

Obviously with eating healthy, doing cardio, and working out, I am going to lose fat but I think I'll have a good idea if the T2/Bromo combo is speeding up the process.

Maybe I'll get some b4 pics up here from my phone and take another picture in 2 weeks then another 2 weeks.

skumster02

Awards
Just a cardio day, I plan to use 2scoops of ASGT by itself and see how I feel. So far, don't feel much of anything from it but only been 2 days at 1 scoop and label say 1-3 scoops so I'll go from there.

Certainly noticed an increase feeling of warmth this afternoon after the t2 dose.

Boss brought me out to lunch for my bday and tried to eat as healthy as possible. Ended up getting a chicken fajita and only used 2 of the fajitas for the chicken/peppers/onions/lettuce/cheese.

45 minutes of cardio on the schedule for today and will see what the 2 scoops of ASGT does

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Just a cardio day, I plan to use 2scoops of AGST by itself and see how I feel. So far, don't feel much of anything from it but only been 2 days at 1 scoop and label say 1-3 scoops so I'll go from there.

Certainly noticed an increase feeling of warmth this afternoon after the t2 dose.

Boss brought me out to lunch for my bday and tried to eat as healthy as possible. Ended up getting a chicken fajita and only used 2 of the fajitas for the chicken/peppers/onions/lettuce/cheese.

45 minutes of cardio on the schedule for today and will see what the 2 scoops of AGST does
2 scoops of ASGT is alot IMO. What ive noticed from it is not a HUGE surge of energy. Its more extreme focus with the perfect amount of energy, just enough to get the job done. And i love the fact ive never felt any jitters or crash what so ever. Im very susceptable to jitters and crash when to comes to stim based products and ASGT is the only one thats been good to me.

As far as the diet goes that can be your cheat meal lol. Totillas are HIGH in carbs man! And i rarely do cheese for the high sodium aspect. If you get that diet on lock youll be able to reach your goal much faster and easier. Its hard though man not going to lie. My friends and family rarely invite me over for dinner or out to eat any more lol. My favorite line is "I CANT EAT THAT SH**". They all tell me you CAN eat it but you choose not to, and then the friendly bantering begins haha.

You can do it man!

skumster02

Awards
2 scoops of ASGT is alot IMO. What ive noticed from it is not a HUGE surge of energy. Its more extreme focus with the perfect amount of energy, just enough to get the job done. And i love the fact ive never felt any jitters or crash what so ever. Im very susceptable to jitters and crash when to comes to stim based products and ASGT is the only one thats been good to me.

As far as the diet goes that can be your cheat meal lol. Totillas are HIGH in carbs man! And i rarely do cheese for the high sodium aspect. If you get that diet on lock youll be able to reach your goal much faster and easier. Its hard though man not going to lie. My friends and family rarely invite me over for dinner or out to eat any more lol. My favorite line is "I CANT EAT THAT SH**". They all tell me you CAN eat it but you choose not to, and then the friendly bantering begins haha.

You can do it man!
Thinking 2 scoops is the right amount going forward but you are right, ASGT does not provide a huge surge of energy but I do think it can be a supplement that improves my workouts going forward after I get past this soreness stage. I have a very high tolerance for stims so I am not really worried about jitters of any sort. I think the 2scoops of ASGT + 1 geranium will lead to some really good workouts in the future although I don't plan to dose the geranium daily.

As far as the diet goes, the tortillas were small but most def more carbs than I intended on eating for the day, only used a little bit of cheese for flavour but I did 45min of cardio last nite as a result of eating that meal. Mon-Fri should be no problem for me as far as keeping strict on the diet, even Saturdays shouldn't be terribly difficult to keep it real clean, Sundays could end up being my problem but Im going to try to avoid that.

skumster02

Awards
Diet was real clean all day.

Took 2 scoops of ASGT w/ no Geranium today, did cardio-legs and had a pretty decent workout. Felt the ASGT today more than I have the previous 3 days so still keeping an open mind about it. Used my shaker bottle to mix it up and found that to be much better than using a cup and knife in a circle. Taste is growing on me a little bit too. Did notice a little uncomfortable feeling in my stomach about 45minutes after taking it but not ready to say that was the ASGT because it didn't happen yesterday.

Noticed the T2 making my body feel warm today.

Not much else to report going on

skumster02

Awards
One note on the T2, I feel the thermogenic effects most probably about and 1.5-2 hours after eating my meal.

example:

t2 @ 6:45am

ate @ 7:15am

i am sweating sitting at my desk right now

skumster02

Awards
Chest day today went as well as it could of gone. Muscles were getting fatigued but thats to be expected just coming back. Felt really good in the gym for the most part, took 2 scoops of ASGT and 1 geranium. I do notice about 45 minutes after taking the ASGT I've had to **** for the 2nd day in a row.

Don't think I've mentioned that the Nutrapro is a pretty enjoyable protein shake. I don't mess around with diff flavs and I am a strictly choc-water kind of guy with my protein shakes but the Nutrapro is pretty good.

Diet was real clean today, family orders pizza every friday which is quite possibly my favorite food ever and I have no desire to eat it.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
One note on the T2, I feel the thermogenic effects most probably about and 1.5-2 hours after eating my meal.

example:

t2 @ 6:45am

ate @ 7:15am

i am sweating sitting at my desk right now
Hell yea A-T2 makes you sweat like a mad man! Im stacking it with natadrol at the moment. 9 days into it and my muscle's feel much firmer, im feeling leaner, and am definitely noticing alot more pronounced vascularity. So i must be leaning out a tad bit already since im not taking anything other than the natadrol that would really aid in vascularity. Its always nice to have some supplements that work backing up your hard work and dedication in the gym.

skumster02

Awards
Hell yea A-T2 makes you sweat like a mad man! Im stacking it with natadrol at the moment. 9 days into it and my muscle's feel much firmer, im feeling leaner, and am definitely noticing alot more pronounced vascularity. So i must be leaning out a tad bit already since im not taking anything other than the natadrol that would really aid in vascularity. Its always nice to have some supplements that work backing up your hard work and dedication in the gym.
good work and im def interested to see what i weigh in at on monday. I really think I got a nice combo of supplements here to help jumpstart my workout program and accelerate success.

i do believe the mycogreen is helping with the soreness because I am sore but not that sore like I have been previous times Ive decided to start up lifting again after a long break. The main reason I am just dosing it 3caps P.W.O was because I read this when I was going through the product description.

MycoGreen™ will help with performance and recovery as it can aid in scavenging cellular toxins like lactic acid and ammonia.
Overall I feel pretty good, got arms and cardio at the gym today probably just go w/ 2 ASGT and no geranium .

skumster02

Awards
really felt very good in the gym yesterday as far as energy/focus goes.

body is a little sore but today is just cardio, going to follow cardio with a 15-20 minute session of stretching.

saturday diet was pretty clean and didn't have any drinks last nite.

just want to note, i usually take my pre-workout supplements Monday-Friday between 6:45-7:15 and I have no trouble sleeping at night.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
They say you want to take ASGT everyday to keep your saturation levels up of the extra special ingredients lol. Ive been taking it everyday even if its just a single scoop. Something to look into that may or may not have an effect on your end result.

skumster02

Awards
They say you want to take ASGT everyday to keep your saturation levels up of the extra special ingredients lol. Ive been taking it everyday even if its just a single scoop. Something to look into that may or may not have an effect on your end result.
i've been taking it everyday and plan to, its the geranium that I take some days and don't take others.

skumster02

Awards
was in a big rush this morning that I didn't get a chance to weigh myself. Will make sure to do so tomorrow morning.

Back and cardio tonight. Will be doing 2ASGT and 1geranium.

My chest is very sore right now but I don't believe it will hamper my Back routine.

Probably going to post some weights from various lifts and then compare that in a few weeks. This will be the 2nd time going through my routine so should be a little better than last week.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to some numbers man. Its always nice to see the numbers increase every week. Even if its just completeing a set at the same weight you previous failed on. Have fun.

skumster02

Awards
Look forward to some numbers man. Its always nice to see the numbers increase every week. Even if its just completeing a set at the same weight you previous failed on. Have fun.
honestly felt great in the gym today. was counting down the minutes for cardio to end so I could go lift. Very good workout today and overall just happy about how things felt.

some #'s, not going to post every exercise, just a few:

lat pull down: 160x10 (x3)
bent over barbell rows: 135x12, 155x10 (x2)
seated cable rows: 160x10, 180x8 (x2)

looking forward to weighing myself tomorrow morning after my morning piss

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Id tip over forward if i tried to BB row 155lbs, thats more than i weigh lol. Nice numbers man nothing to be ashamed of at all.

skumster02

Awards
Id tip over forward if i tried to BB row 155lbs, thats more than i weigh lol. Nice numbers man nothing to be ashamed of at all.
thanks a lot.

honestly I think I was a little hard on the ASGT at first. I think bumping it up to 2 scoops was certainly necessary but I also think it has a build up effect in the body opposed to a Jack3d which you feel 30 minutes after taking no matter what. Even with Jacked though I was using 2scoops but I always start low to see my tolerance, which is pretty high with stims. I really enjoy the 2ASGT+1geranium though, great feeling, actually wanted to like run through a wall or something when doing cardio. The one negative I would say is that it says to take 45min-1hour before workout which is a pretty long time but I've now been taking it about 1hour-15minutes after eating my Pre-Workout Meal .

As far as my lifts go, I've taken a long time off but I've been working out for a long time and I've always been pretty strong so I think in the next 2-3 weeks with muscle memory I'll be where I want to be in most lifts.

I will say this, I don't know how many more times I can keep taking 4-5 month breaks and trying to get back in the gym hard. I think after this round at it, when I feel like I'm getting burnt out again my goal will be to get to a maintain stage where I can go to the gym 3x a week just to stay in shape.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Nice man 3lbs in a week. Keep it up and dont give in to the doughnut's, cookies, and cakes lol. Sweets are my weekness they make me run in fear!

benitez3883

Awards
nice bro. lookin forward on taking alpha t2 in about a week.

skumster02

Awards
Nice man 3lbs in a week. Keep it up and dont give in to the doughnut's, cookies, and cakes lol. Sweets are my weekness they make me run in fear!
thanks. haha cookies-doughnuts-cake = no problem.

my weakness = pizza. my favorite food ever and my family gets it every friday. it sucked to walk in from the gym last week and see a hot sausage and peppers pie.

nice bro. lookin forward on taking alpha t2 in about a week.
thanks a lot.

tonight is cardio/shoulders, going w/ 2 ASGT+1geranium. body feels real good and hopefully have a real good workout today. will post some weights from various exercises again.

benitez3883

Awards
so u havent felt any jitters or headaches whatsoever? because i took rx6 like 3 months ago and went half way and said forget it cuz it was too much.not worth it.

skumster02

Awards
so u havent felt any jitters or headaches whatsoever? because i took rx6 like 3 months ago and went half way and said forget it cuz it was too much.not worth it.
i'm probably not the best person to ask because I have a high tolerance to just about everything but no, I have no jitters, no crash, no problem sleeping at night and I don't take my preworkout stuff until about 6:45pm.

I know some people experienced crash-type feeling w/ geranium (1,3 Diimethylamylamine) but I don't experience anything like that.

I've never taken rx6 but I just looked it up and saw that it has some geranium in it and 300mg of caffeine.

Looks like they just threw a bunch of **** into 1 pill and that might be too much for 1 person to handle at 1 time.

benitez3883

Awards
i can usually tolerate it. ive taken oxyelite and was fine all throughout.so i think it just depends on the diffrent mixtures of chemicals i guess.... let us know how ur work out went tonite

skumster02

Awards
i can usually tolerate it. ive taken oxyelite and was fine all throughout.so i think it just depends on the diffrent mixtures of chemicals i guess.... let us know how ur work out went tonite
no problem. what did you think of the oxyelite?

im thinking that rx6 just had too much clumped into 1 pill.

benitez3883

Awards
i lost about 14 lbs with the whole bottle but it wasnt really noticeable. i lost bout 7 lbs on h-drol and it made a big diffrence.(i was overweight then) so it depends on how much bodyweight and fat % u have.now im plannin on alpha t2 for a good cuttin cycle then to m-drol :)

skumster02

Awards
i lost about 14 lbs with the whole bottle but it wasnt really noticeable. i lost bout 7 lbs on h-drol and it made a big diffrence.(i was overweight then) so it depends on how much bodyweight and fat % u have.now im plannin on alpha t2 for a good cuttin cycle then to m-drol :)
interesting on the oxylite

mdrol = superdrol right? back in college I took Superdrol from DS, thats when I was at my biggest/strongest, haven't messed with ph's/ds since my junior yr.

pretty good workout today. felt good overall. still sweating my balls off.

dumbbell military press: 60x10, 65x10, 70x5

as you can see, ran out of energy on the last set of military. Rest of the workout focused on doing a lot of high reps to build up some endurance.

hard to post any other weights from my shoulder exercises, I do a lot of individual work and super sets. Shoulders is my favorite bodypart to work out but Military Press is usually the only exercise I do heavier weights in.

benitez3883

Awards
yes m-drol is a clone of superdrol. but for me i liked the m-drol better.after i take alpha-t2 im plannin on stackin stano-drol with m-drol and see how good of gains i can get.ofcourse always use a serm for pct :)

skumster02

Awards
yes m-drol is a clone of superdrol. but for me i liked the m-drol better.after i take alpha-t2 im plannin on stackin stano-drol with m-drol and see how good of gains i can get.ofcourse always use a serm for pct :)
thought so, benitez, check ur pms

benitez3883

Awards
im rather new on this website so it wont let me pm yet :)

skumster02

Awards
not going to have any updates tonight. cardio nite.

2asgt no geranium. will be doing 45-60min today depending how bored i get.

skumster02

Awards
did 60minutes of cardio. split between 30 on elliptical and 30 on treadmill

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Cardio blows! lol. Good work man keep it up. Hows the diet going? Keeping it super clean i hope and no pizza friday night!

skumster02

Awards
Cardio blows! lol. Good work man keep it up. Hows the diet going? Keeping it super clean i hope and no pizza friday night!
diet has been real good. i didn't feel the need to update it daily because monday-friday (afternoon) i am like a robot. i eat the same stuff that i posted in my first post basically everyday. . i've been very clean this week but I do have a graduation party to attend saturday so that will probably involve bad food and alcohol.

skumster02

Awards
legs 2nite. always a brutal day.

will be doing 2 ASGT and 1 geranium

benitez3883

Awards
hows the asgt? im plannin on doin an oxyelite and alphat2 stack and plan on buyin asgt but i wana know if it really works.

skumster02

Awards
hows the asgt? im plannin on doin an oxyelite and alphat2 stack and plan on buyin asgt but i wana know if it really works.
here are my observations so far, I don't think much will change.

Best way to explain it is a subtle-clean energy focus/feeling. No crash, no problem sleeping at night, no jittery feeling. I think a lot of people take a pre-workout and expect to be feeling off the wall 30 minutes later and that simply won't happen w/ ASGT, its not geared to do that either in all fairness. I need 2 scoops of it for sure though, didn't feel much of anything from 1. I've seen some people complain about the taste of it, I've learned to deal with it, I don't expect supplements to taste good and I chug most of my stuff anyway. I've only been back lifting for 10 days but I do feel like it is helping me endurance wise in the gym. I really like the mix of 2 ASGT + 1 geranium on my harder lifting days though, that is a great mix pre workout imo. One negative I think is that it says to take 45-60min pre workout and that can be a pain in the ass when my schedule is tight and it also makes me usually have to **** before I go to the gym but other than that I like it and I think I've found a good combo w/ the geranium.

benitez3883

Awards
sounds good! im goin to add it to my cuttin cycle with alphat2 oxyelite. then wait a couple of weeks then start my bulk cycle...more like lean bulk with the stano-drol.

skumster02

Awards
You havent fallen off the wagon have you man???

haha nah, been pretty hectic few days for me.

diet went to **** saturday and wasn't able to make the gym.

everything is back to normal today and i'll weigh myself tomorrow morning.

some weights from chest:

incle bb press: 135x12, 185x10, 205x8, 215x6
flat db press: 75x12, 80x10, 85x8

skumster02

Awards
lat pull down: 160x10 (x3)
bent over barbell rows: 135x12, 155x10 (x2)
seated cable rows: 160x10, 180x8 (x2)
to compare from last back workout

lat pull down: 160x10, 180x8, 180x8
bent over barbell rows: 135x12, 155x12, 165x10
seated cable rows: 140x15, 160x10, 180x8, 200x6

gym was packed today and it really annoyed me. will weigh myself 2morrow. was 208 last tuesday, hopefully around 205-206 when I wake up.

skumster02

Awards
dumbbell military press: 60x10, 65x10, 70x5

i felt pretty great in my workout yesterday, took (2) ASGT and (1) Geranium. I think i'm at the point where my muscles have some endurance now and can handle harder workouts.

dumbbell military press: 65x10, 70x10, 75x8

weighed in at 207 yesterday which doesn't please me but I am def more leaner than I was last week. Scale playing tricks on me and not something I'm going to get too worked up about.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Seems your strength is coming back which is great and with that comes some muscle gain. I wouldnt fixate on your scale weight man. Im guilty of this myself lol. I cant break the 154lb mark right but i know im growing and leaning up still. I got a compliment from someone at work yesterday sthey asked me what the heck i was taking and that i looked bigger and leaner then the last time they saw me about a month ago. I called BS but i just referenced back to some photos i took about 3 weeks ago and i can tell a difference so thats all that matters. Maybe you should take some photos of yourself now and in 2 weeks or so reference back to those just for some extra motivation!

skumster02

Awards
Seems your strength is coming back which is great and with that comes some muscle gain. I wouldnt fixate on your scale weight man. Im guilty of this myself lol. I cant break the 154lb mark right but i know im growing and leaning up still. I got a compliment from someone at work yesterday sthey asked me what the heck i was taking and that i looked bigger and leaner then the last time they saw me about a month ago. I called BS but i just referenced back to some photos i took about 3 weeks ago and i can tell a difference so thats all that matters. Maybe you should take some photos of yourself now and in 2 weeks or so reference back to those just for some extra motivation!
i took a few photos on my phone from day1, ****ty quality but i just wanted to see what the starting point was. i'm not going to worry too much about the scale and my diet for the last 16 days (since i started) has been really clean for 13 of those days so doing fine there. i've missed 1 day at the gym in that time period as well.

tonight is just cardio, i'll go for an hour and work up a good sweat.