Gotti is a flashy Gangsta, Alpha t2 Log

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

First I want to thank PES for the opportunity to log this product, i've already taken one bottle of it so i can pretty much give a review, but i'll hold off until the end of this

I will run PES Alpha t-2, Usplabs Recreate, and Usplabs Jacked as the main cutting agents

Dosing will look like this: alpha t2 ( 2 a.m.- 2 p.m.), recreate ( 2 a.m.- 2p.m.), and jack3d ( 1 scoop preworkout)

i will also be taking the normal protein, bcaa's, fish oil, and multi v

my diet has been a little off recently because of vacation but no excuses, i ate like crap and now need to get back on the grind, the next 3 weeks i'm going to aim for about 2100-2300 calories a day

training is a bit odd right now since it's the summer, the most important part of a cut imo is the cardio, and i will be doing cardio everyday i go to the gym, on lifting days usually between 10-15 minutes of hiit cardio, on non lifting days between 30-40 minutes, and days when i don't go to the gym i will use other means of doing cardio, including by not limiting to, stationary bike at my houe, bmx bike, walking, running, golf....things of that nature

what i've been doing in terms of training is usually mon,tues,thursday, saturday are lifitng days, unless i have something going on on the weekends, then i'll push my lifiting days together and do cardio on the weekends, i will always post what i will do

Goals: my first goal was 148lbs when i started the cut, i'm currently at about 152-154 lbs, and started at 158lbs, i don't mind going below 148lbs if the fat is coming off nicely, not a big fan scales as they can be misleading, so i will post up some pictures as evidence and post weight for ppl that care

Sit back relax and lets go!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Review

Weight Loss: Started 158 lbs.....ended 148lbs (-10)

So lets get into it

Body Comp: As with most fat burners this is the most important thing to me. It's one thing to lose weight but if it's not in the right spots then what does it matter. This stuff worked really nice in the midsection. As you can see in the pictures, i have that lower stomach butt shape. Alpha seemed to flatten that out a bit which was nice. I wasn't looking for it but I also felt like my arms slimmed a bit, got alittle deeper cuts between the shoulder and bicep muscle. A nicer round look in the shoulder region.

Thermo: Really noticeable on this product. I would take it in the morning and feel heat about a half hour later. I could feel my stomach with my hand and felt warmer than normal. My second dose would reinstate the heat when the first dose started to wear off. I also noticed on the weekend when I'd take a dose when I woke up and went straight to the gym that I'd be dripping sweat in no time. Towards the end of the cycle I really noticed lower back sweat all the time.

Energy: This is the thing that I enjoyed but it's up to the person I guess. I work in an office all day and to much energy I go crazy. Alpha t2 is great for this. None of the stim'd out junkie feeling. But on the other hand I don't think I got any energy from this product either, just wanted to note that. I knew that going in so it wasn't a let down and actually a relief.

Strength: Strength on a fat burner? what? I didn't gain 10 lbs on my bench or anything like that. But I dont' feel my lifts didn't suffer at all either. This is very important on a burner because of the decrease in calories usually this suffers. But this product works in a different way. It doesn't kill appetite like some and I think that helped keep some of the strength over this course.

Notes: With all that being said I believe Alpha T2 is a great product. But I must say I believe it should always be stacked with something else. I think it could be stacked with just about anything out there. Like the write up says, stack it with your favorite stim fat burner. I also think this stuff would help keep fat off during a lean bulk. In the future I may try and use this product in various ways.

Thank you for everyone who joined this ride. It was fun cutting and I appreciate PES letting me try their product. I will also be logging Erase in the near future for anyone who wants to join.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot to mention that because i've recently hurt my lower back, the chiro i go to has told me not to squat or deadlift, so if theres any pain i will not be doing those excercises for this log so if you see my workouts and they are missing, atleast everyone who joins knows why

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
SUBBED.... Dont know how to embed a video, but heres a good one

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhcOTC4CtTA"]YouTube- ‪Slim Thug "Thug" / ALBUM OUT NOW‬‎[/nomedia]

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday: Back/Bi

Back:

Lat pulldown: 120 x 12, 130 x 10, 140 x 8, 150 x 7

Iso Lat high Pull: 70 x 12, 80 x 10, 95 x 8, 105 x 7

Iso lat row: 45 x 15, 70 x 12, 95 x 8

Rope Pullback superset straight bar pulldown: 60 x 12: 60 x 10, 75 x 10: 60 x 10, 90 x 10: 60 x 10

Bi

Reverse incline curl: 15 x 12, 20 x 10, 25 x 9

Ez bar preacher curl: 15's x 12, 22 1/2 x 10, 30 x 6 dropset (wide grip) 10 x 8

Face height straight bar preacher curl superset with hammer curl: 30 x 12: 15 x 12, 40 x 10: 25 x 10, 40 x 8: 25 x 10

Cardio: 10 minutes eliptical HIIT

Back workout felt really good, i thought my form was really good even if the weight wasn't crazy high, i forgot to add weight after the warm up on the iso row, so i just went with it as you can see, i don't really ever go to 15 reps....bi workout wasn't very good, i couldn't decide what i wanted to do, i knew i wan't to do the incline reverse curl because i never did them before i did it early while my bi's were fresh, but it doesn't seem like a very good mass builder, maybe something that should be thrown in later in the routine, other than that i broke a nice sweat

i was doing about 15 minutes on the stairstepper, but i'm learning that 10 minutes doing HIIT cardio i'm sweating more than the 15 minutes, and the stairstepper machine has no calorie counter, not that i believe what they say but the eliptical gives me numbers to shoot for to better my workouts each time

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:grumpy:

Glad you're already seeing the thermogenic power of Alpha-T2
oh well the thermo part is very noticeable from this product, just need to get the fat off now....pictures will be up tomorrow and they do not look good, might try and retake them but the camera and flash never lie

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wed- Cardio

Did 40 minutes on eliptical with a hill climb setting

i dunno if i've been slackin on cardio or what but doing this made me feel exhausted, the platform on the machine i used didn't move, it kind of just made the pedels move slower as the higher i got, it was rough and i was dieing of sweat.....usually i do abs afterwards but it was so hot in the gym by the time i was done, i felt like i had a pounding headache, of course it went away by the time i got home

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday: legs

Squat type machine: 10lbs on front x 10, 10 lbs front and back x 10, 10 lbs front and 20lbs back x 8, machine weight x 12

front lunge: 20 x 12, 25 x 10, 30 x 10, 35 x 8

hack squat machine: 2 plates x 10 for 4 sets

abs: 3 sets of ball sit ups superset with 3 sets of romain chair leg raises superset with 25lb side dips

was kind of in a rush to get through my leg workout, my buddy is leaving the area for a job and we all went out for his last night in town, i tottally forgot to do calves, so i'll throw them in today or satuday, it's supposed to be my off day today, but i feel i need to get in there and do atleast cardio, but i might throw in a bicep workout since i wasn't to thrilled with the one i had earlier this week

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Friday: bi's/cardio

Alt DB curl: 25 x 12, 30 x 10, 40 x 6 dropset 25 x 6

Barbell Curl: 65 x 10, 85 x 8, 95 x 6 dropset (wide grip) 65 x 8

Cable Rope Curl: 50 x 12, 65 x 12, 70 x 10

Preacher curl machine (plate loaded): 45 x 12, 60 x 10, 70 x 6

Cardio: 20 minutes on eliptical HIIT

Pretty good workout for my off day

glad to see you in here bigt

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Friday: bi's/cardio

Alt DB curl: 25 x 12, 30 x 10, 40 x 6 dropset 25 x 6

Barbell Curl: 65 x 10, 85 x 8, 95 x 6 dropset (wide grip) 65 x 8

Cable Rope Curl: 50 x 12, 65 x 12, 70 x 10

Preacher curl machine (plate loaded): 45 x 12, 60 x 10, 70 x 6

Cardio: 20 minutes on eliptical HIIT

Pretty good workout for my off day

glad to see you in here bigt
thanks yg-i wanted to see what you youngins were up to, lol.:bigok:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday: Shoulders/abs

BB shoulder press: 75 x 12, 95 x 10, 125 x 8, 135 x 6

Side Raises: 15 x 12, 20 x 10, 30 x 6 dropset 15 x 8

Rear Delt machine: 75 x 10, 90 x 10, 105 x 8

Iso Military Press machine (plate loade) (one arm at at time): 45 x 12, 55 x 10, 65 x 8

Shrug machine (plate loaded) superset divinci's: 45 x 20 for 3 sets with 10 x 10 for 3 sets

Abs: 3 sets on back extension reversed for 20 superset with 3 sets of 12 leg raises on bnech

finished everything off with 100 broomstick twists

I enjoyed this workout, what i've noticed is i like taking the alpha t2 before i workout, i take it a few hours before workouts during the week, but i sweat like crazy when i take it preworkout

Happy Birthday to me

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
No squats. I feel bad for you... Anyways I'm interested to see how this goes.

I do have to disagree with your statement the most important part of a cut is cardio. I'd say diet.

Good luck!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No squats. I feel bad for you... Anyways I'm interested to see how this goes.

I do have to disagree with your statement the most important part of a cut is cardio. I'd say diet.

Good luck!
i agree, diet is key, i dunno if i was drunk or something when i said training is most important, but i do find on a cut that ppl just go high reps in order to burn calories, but i like doing excercises that i feel will burn calories but more so to shape the muscle because if your burning the fat, u'll get more shredded but also want to make sure they are shaped correctly, if that makes sense, but anyway glad that you stopped on it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i agree, diet is key, i dunno if i was drunk or something when i said training is most important, but i do find on a cut that ppl just go high reps in order to burn calories, but i like doing excercises that i feel will burn calories but more so to shape the muscle because if your burning the fat, u'll get more shredded but also want to make sure they are shaped correctly, if that makes sense, but anyway glad that you stopped on it
i recently started jumping rope again-talk about a cardio workout-damn.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i recently started jumping rope again-talk about a cardio workout-damn.
i love jumping rope, but all the jump ropes at the gym are always missing at the gym, i might go old school and get a skip it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i love jumping rope, but all the jump ropes at the gym are always missing at the gym, i might go old school and get a skip it

love hell-i hate jumping rope-which tells me it's working. damned near had a heart attack.:box:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday: Chest/Tris

DB Flat Press: 45 x 12, 55 x 10, 60 x 8, 65 x 7

DB Incline Press: 40 x 12, 50 x 10, 55 x 8, 60 x 7

DB Decline Fly: 30 x 12, 40 x 10, 45 x 8

Tris

Close Grip Press machine: the numbers are scratched off but i did 3 sets, 12, 10, 6 and a dropset to 6

V bar pulldown: 40 x 12, 60 x 10, 90 x 7

Overhand extension superset with underhand extension: 30 x 10: 30 x 10, 30 x 10: 30 x 8, 30 x 10: 30 x 8

had a quick workout because it was my birthday and my parents insisted taking me out to dinner, but it was quick rest and actually broke a crazy sweat

Tuesday: back/bis

Lat pulldown: 110 x 12, 130 x 10, 140 x 10, 160 x 7

Iso high row: 70 x 13, 80 x 12, 95 x 10, 105 x 8

Row machine (plate loaded): 45 x 12, 55 x 10, 70 x 7

Single arm kneeling lat pulldown supserset with straight bar pulldown: 25 x 13: 40 x 10, 35 x 12: 55 x 10, 45 x 8: 70 x 8

Bis:

Mini straight bar curl: 15's x 12, 22 1/2 x 10, 27.5 x 7 dropset 15's x 7 dropset 10 x 7

Alt Cable Curls: 30 x 12, 45 x 10, 60 x 8

Rope Curl: 50 x 12, 65 x 10, 80 x 8

Cardio: 15 minutes on elpitical, later that night a 3 mile walk

Pretty solid workout, felt good to go during the day again, i'd much rather workout when i wake up, my work schedule doesn't allow it unless i have a day off

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

DB Flat Press: 45 x 12, 55 x 10, 60 x 8, 65 x 7

DB Decline Fly: 30 x 12, 40 x 10, 45 x 8

Tris

Close Grip Press machine: the numbers are scratched off but i did 3 sets, 12, 10, 6 and a dropset to 6

V bar pulldown: 40 x 12, 60 x 10, 90 x 7

Overhand extension superset with underhand extension: 30 x 10: 30 x 10, 30 x 10: 30 x 8, 30 x 10: 30 x 8

had a quick workout because it was my birthday and my parents insisted taking me out to dinner, but it was quick rest and actually broke a crazy sweat

Lat pulldown: 110 x 12, 130 x 10, 140 x 10, 160 x 7

Iso high row: 70 x 13, 80 x 12, 95 x 10, 105 x 8

Row machine (plate loaded): 45 x 12, 55 x 10, 70 x 7

Single arm kneeling lat pulldown supserset with straight bar pulldown: 25 x 13: 40 x 10, 35 x 12: 55 x 10, 45 x 8: 70 x 8

Bis:

Mini straight bar curl: 15's x 12, 22 1/2 x 10, 27.5 x 7 dropset 15's x 7 dropset 10 x 7

Alt Cable Curls: 30 x 12, 45 x 10, 60 x 8

Rope Curl: 50 x 12, 65 x 10, 80 x 8

Cardio: 15 minutes on elpitical, later that night a 3 mile walk

Pretty solid workout, felt good to go during the day again, i'd much rather workout when i wake up, my work schedule doesn't allow it unless i have a day off
i usually workout in the morning after work-great tension reliever, although i do get my best workouts in on the weekends when i am fresh.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday: cardio/abs

Stairstepper: 10 minutes on a peak setting (new stairsteppers at the gym suck)

Tredmill on highest incline walking: 12 minutes

Elipitcal on peak setting: 12 minutes

Abs: superset 3 sets of 20 situps on back extension machine w/ leg raises on bench press

workout was pretty good, cardio was alittle weak, i wasn't dripping crazy sweat but had an overall warm feeling going on, just wanted to switch it up alittle....i must say though i'm loving doing sit ups on the back extension machine, it's almost like a decline sit up but for some reason i feel it a lot more on that then on the decline

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thurs: LEgs

Squat type machine: 10lbs on front x 10, 10 lbs front and back x 10, 10 lbs front and 20lbs back x 8, machine weight x 12

front lunge: 20 x 12, 25 x 10, 30 x 10, 35 x 8

hack squat machine: 2 plates x 10 for 4 sets

Standing Calf raises: 100 x 20, 120 x 20, 140 x 17, 150 x 15

Abs: Ball sit ups superset with side dips with 25 for 3 sets each

cardio: don't do cardio after legs but i went for a mile walk later in the night

i've been having a lot of trouble sleeping recently, not really falling asleep but i've only been sleeping for an hour at a clip, waking up and not being able to fall back to sleep, so i cut the jack3d out, i don't think it was causing it, but i don't think it can help, so now the only thing i'm taking is the recreate and alpha t 2

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Friday: Off....sorta, walked a lot that night with the girl because it was a nice night and we don't usually do to much on friday nights

Saturday: shoulders/abs

DB Side Raises: 15 x 12, 20 x 10, 30 x 6 dropset 15 x 7

BB High Row: 65 x 12, 85 x 10, 105 x 7 dropset (close grip) 85 x 6 dropset (wide grip) 65 x 6

Real Delt machine: 70 x 10, 95 x 10, 110 x 8

Iso Military Press (single arm): 45 x 12, 55 x 10, 65 x 8, 70 x 7

Shrug machine superset Da vinci: 45's x 20 for 3 sets w/ 15 x 10 for 3 sets

Cardio: stair stepper for 10 minutes

Abs: Reverse back extension sit ups x 20 for 3 sets superset with bench press leg raises x 12 for 3 sets

Didn't shoulder press even though i love doing it, the bb shoulder press in my gym doesn't work for me without a spotter or going light, i could of db pressed but i plan on going back to them in september....the workout ended up giving me a really good pump in my shoulders anyway

sunday: off....well a few fantasy football drafts, which are workouts on there own

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

DB flat press: 45 x 12, 55 x 10, 60 x 8, 65 x 7

DB Incline Fly superset DB decline fly: 25 x 12: 25 x 12, 35 x 10: 35 x 10, 40 x 10: 40 x 8

Press machine (single arm): 70 x 12, 90 x 10, 110 x 10

Tri

Pushdown machine: 186 x 12, 210 x 10, (reverse) 177 x 12, 186 x 10

V Bar Pushdown: 40 x 12, 70 x 10, 100 x 7 dropset 60 x 7

Overhead Rope Extension superset with underhand straight bar pulldown: 30 x 12: 20 x 10, 40 x 10: 20 x 10, 50 x 8: 20 x 10

Cardio: 15 minutes eliptical HIIT

Finally the gym is back, it was cooler out around here, felt like fall and the gym was a good temperature, it really felt like ppl were pushing themselves in the gym again, an overall good vibe, made me really want to work and even though i'm on a cut try and push the weight around....i don't know if all the college kids went back to school or if it's just a sign of bulking season again

i started preparing for upping calories in the fall last night as well, made myself about 5lbs of homemade granola to save for the fall for some extra carbs here and there

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday: back/bi

Lat pulldown: 110 x 12, 130 x 10, 150 x 8, 160 x 7

Iso Lat Row: 60 x 12, 75 x 10, 95 x 8

Iso Lat High Row: 70 x 13, 80 x 12, 105 x 10, 110 x 7

Straight bar pulldown superset w/ rope pull: 75 x 12: 75 x 12, 90 x 10: 90 x 10, 105 x 8: 105 x 8

Bis

Alt DB Curl: 25 x 12, 30 x 9, 35 x 6 dropset 20 x 6

Ez bar preacher curl: 15's x 12, 25's x 10, 30 x 8

Face Height straight bar cable preacher: 30 x 12, 40 x 10, 50 x 10, 60 x 8

Cardio: 15 minutes eliptical HIIT, mile walk later in the night

Another good day, man i love the fall weather, it's bearable inside the gym and you don't get worn out as quick without the intense heat, we have about a week left on this stack, hopefully i can shed some good weight in the last week....here we go

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Posted this for a contest but I figured i'd post it in here as well.....my story

The journey started the summer of 2007, I was always a chubby kid who was active in sports but still always had a gut and wasn't in good shape.

That summer I got into golf and was going 3 or 4 times a week. Finally it hit me that golf was helping me stay active and I should push it even further. At the start my whole goal was to be more active and lose some fat. So when I went back to school in the fall I had been working out at the local high school a few times a week. I then turned it up a notch as it became to cold to golf. I was mainly working on cardio to lose fat. I pretty much only worked chest, tris, bi's, and shoulders. I figured back and legs was pointless but I quickly became addicted and started researching things. Found that I had to do back and legs were important for overall health. I quickly went from 160lbs all the way down to 123lbs. As much as I liked it and loved seeing people I haden't talked to in awhile and hearing their comments, I also got comments that I was too skinny and didn't look right.

So I started trying to gain some size and went from 123lbs to about 133lbs and kind of stopped gaining weight. I then started working out my diet and trying to learn about food to intake to help me out better. I went on a straight bulk for the last year and half and went from roughly 133 to 158lbs. Added fat along the way which was a mistake but I can't go back now. But i started getting the same comments as before, except now they were that i was "jacked" "big" whatever it may be.

About a month and a half ago I decided to try and cut for the first time in a very long time. I've gone from 158lbs to 150lbs. I'm still not as lean as I want to be, and i'm not as big as i want to be. I am confident that my work ethic and diet will help me from here on out I won't be cutting or bulking for long periods of time like I have done in the past.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wed: Cardio

15 minutes HIIT on eliptical

10 minutes stairstepper

10 minutes walking on treadmill at highest incline

abs: superset 3 sets of 20 on crunch machine w/ 3 sets of 15 romain chair leg raises w/ 3 sets of 10 each side weighted dips

felt pretty good during cardio session. went well. but i still have a ways to go until i'm happy with my cut...it's crunch time

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday: Legs/Abs

DB Lunges: 20 x 12, 25 x 10, 30 x 8, 40 x 6

Leg Press(weight is each side, not including weight of sled): 100 x 12, 145 x 10 190 x 10, 215 x 8 dropset 100 x 8

Standing Calf Raises: 100 x 20, 120 x 20, 140 x 17, 160 x 15

Leg extension superset leg curl: 255 x 12: 75 x 12, 270 x 12: 90 x 10, 285 x 10: 105 x 10, 285 x 10: 120 x 8

Abs: didn't really log exactly what I did but i don't do cardio right after legs so i pretty much did a 15 minute ab routine, limited rest, it included decline crunches, roman chair leg raises, leg raise machine, oblique machine, medicine ball sit ups and a few other crunch machines

Cardio: about 2 hours after leaving the gym i went for a 3 mile walk to take it easy on my legs but to try and burn some extra calories

my back is feeling a lot better and i think i can get back to squatting soon, i don't feel much pain at all, it used to be everyday but now i feel it like once or twice a week so i'm pretty happy about that

i also switched my dosing for the day to see how it was and i liked it

old dosing: 2 alpha and 2 recreate a.m./ 2 alpha at 3:30 and 2 recreate preworkout

new dosing: 2 alpha and 2 recreate a.m./ 1 alpha and 1 recreate 3:30 and 1 alpha and 1 recreate pre workout

It was nice, i was taking the alpha at 330 mainly because it's about 8 hours after my first dosing and to burn up some extra calories while at work, then i took the recreate preworkout for the cafeine, but i like taking the alpha preworkout better because of the sweating, i wish i had done this dosing from the start

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see your back recovering well. I would slowly ease into the squats, go low, and let ego be pushed aside before you know you are 100%.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Friday: off

Saturday: Shoulders/abs

First two excercises were on smith machine, but i'll post as if they weren't because i don't know exact match up

Shoulder Press: 95 x 12, 115 x 10, 135 x 10, 155 x 6 dropset 115 x 6

High Row: 95 x 12, 115 x 10, 135 x 8, 155 x 7 dropset (close grip) 115 x 7 dropset (wide grip) 95 x 7

DB side raise: 15 x 12, 20 x 10, 30 x 6 dropset 15 x 7

Rear Delt machine: 75 x 12, 90 x 10, 105 x 8

Front Rope Raise: 55 x 12, 70 x 10, 85 x 8

BB shrugs: 135 x 20, 185 x 17, 225 x 15

BB Rear Shrugs: 135 x 20, 185 x 12

Abs: Reverse sit up on back extension for 20 for 3 sets superset w/ 12 leg raises

Cardio: 10 minutes stairstepper

Loved the workout, felt really good, and my shoulders were sore the next day and that doesn't happen very often, would have stayed at the gym longer but i thought i had something to do, which fell through

Sunday: off but i felt lazy so i went for a quick mile run to get a sweat going

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

DB Incline Press: 45 x 12, 55 x 10, 65 x 8 dropset 35 x 8

DB Flat Press: 45 x 12, 55 x 12, 65 x 7 dropset 40 x 7

DB Incline Fly superset DB Decline Fly: 25 x 12: 25 x 12, 30 x 10: 30 x 10, 40 x 10: 40 x 8

Press Machine: 70 x 12, 90 x 10, 100 x 10, 115 x 8

Tris

BB Skull crusher superset with close grip BP: 45 x 10: 45 x 10, 55 x 8: 55 x 10, 60 x 8: 60 x 8, only close grip 95 x 8

V bar pushdown: 50 x 12, 70 x 10, 90 x 8

Overhead rope extension: 30 x 12, 40 x 10, 50 x 8, dropset and regular rope extension 40 x 8

Cardio: 15 minutes HIIT eliptical.....later at night went for a bike ride, prob around 5 miles or so

Workout was good, love the new dosing scheme as i pour out a lot more sweat. the plan was to lift quicker and do longer cardio since we're in the last week of this cut but i ran into some friends i havent' seen in awhile so i kind of stayed in the lifting room longer than expected

embarrassed about the skull crusher and close grip numbers, i haven't done them in awhile and it really felt like i had never done them before, i felt very ackward while doing them so i didn't go to high on the weight, other than that the workout numbers felt pretty good

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so-what's the new dosing plan?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thought i posted it sorry

i was doing 2 alpha a.m.- 2 recreate a.m., then 2 alpha at 2:30 and 2 recreate at 5:30

now i do 2 alpha a.m.- 2 recreate a.m., then 1 alpha at 2:30- 1 recreate 2:30, 1 alpha at 5:30 and 1 recreate at 5:30

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thought i posted it sorry

i was doing 2 alpha a.m.- 2 recreate a.m., then 2 alpha at 2:30 and 2 recreate at 5:30

now i do 2 alpha a.m.- 2 recreate a.m., then 1 alpha at 2:30- 1 recreate 2:30, 1 alpha at 5:30 and 1 recreate at 5:30
you like that better? at-2 hits me harder when i dose 2 caps, when i tried splitting it up it wasn't as effective-for me anyways. i remember when i 1st went to 2/2-damn.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you like that better? at-2 hits me harder when i dose 2 caps, when i tried splitting it up it wasn't as effective-for me anyways. i remember when i 1st went to 2/2-damn.
i like it because when i was dosing it 2 at 2:30 i was at work, and i was using the caffeine in recreate for preworkout, but if i split it like that i get the thermo effect at the gym, or atleast a stronger thermo affect than taking it at 2:30 and still get a little kick of caffeine

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i like it because when i was dosing it 2 at 2:30 i was at work, and i was using the caffeine in recreate for preworkout, but if i split it like that i get the thermo effect at the gym, or atleast a stronger thermo affect than taking it at 2:30 and still get a little kick of caffeine
i see, i have never tried recreate-but i hear the stim is super weak.

good plan!!:bigok:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i see, i have never tried recreate-but i hear the stim is super weak.

good plan!!:bigok:
yeah the stims are nothing special. helps a tiny bit preworkout but nothing crazy, it doesn't make the workouts any more intense....but after a long day at work and going straight to the gym, i'll welcome any kind of stim to get me going again

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Lat pull down machine (plate loaded): 45 x 12, 55 x 10, 65 x 9, 70 x 8

Iso Lat High row: 70 x 13, 80 x 12, 105 x 10, 110 x 8

Iso lat Row: 60 x 13, 75 x 12, 105 x 7

Straight bar pulldown superset with rope pullback: 75 x 12: 75 x 12, 90 x 10: 90 x 10, 105 x 8: 105 x 10

Bi

DB Alt Curl: 25 x 12, 30 x 10, 40 x 6 dropset 20 x 6

Ez bar preacher curl: 20's x 12, 25's x 10, 30 x 8

BB Curl: 45 x 12, 55 x 10, 65 x 8 dropset (reverse curl) 45 x 10

Cardio: 15 minutes HIIT cardio

I don't know whats going on, but my stomach is usually the part of the body that i can feel is warm and know everything is working, the last few days it hasn't been my stomach but my middle of lower back is constantly feeling sweaty....1 day left and i stop on the scale....we'll see what happens