Workout/Diet/Life Log

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Lost my brother a couple of weeks ago and just got home after burying him. I'm running this basically to keep me motivated and on the right track. Nothing too fancy, just records of my diet on some days and everyday I work out.

I've turned to drinking the past 2 days but have caught myself before it gets out of hand. In "PCT" after ingesting "sugar pills"...blood work came back positive and just taking precautionary measures.

Let's get this show on the road:

Shoulders and Legs:

BB Shoulder Press: 145*12, 170*10, 170*10....Had my PFT yesterday...(Army Physical test) yesterday and still alittle sore. Numbers will def go up as time rolls on.

BB Squats: 185*4....was not feeling these today...myriad of problems. Will finish out tommorrow.

Leg Press (Plates of 45lbers):
4*10, 6*10, 10*10.

Upright rows with BB: 95*10, 115*10, 115*8.

Calf Raises: 90*45, 135*40, 155*32.

30 minutes of Low impact cardio..15% at 4.0,4.2 mph.

Yesterday and today consisting of "higher" carbs. 193G carbs yesterday and 288 today. Cals at about 3.2k...protein sitting at 260-330g.

I've toned down on other cardio as I am transitioning into a full blown "bulk".

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
def subbing in for this ride, sorry about your brother Big

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear about your loss man but Im in, always about supportin my fellow military brother!!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice guys, thanks for the support. Just finishing up a sweet potato with some homemade multigrain rolls....lipotrophic PB shake to follow.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Im in as well. Got to love them sweet potatoes! How do you like that protein? Just dug into my tub of chocolate for the first time yesterday. Pretty odd chalky taste, but its not nasty IMO. I think the taste is from it being a pea protien.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have the Choc PB right now and it tastes very nutty. Sometimes I mix 1 scoop Chocolate Nutrapro with it to give it a "true" Choc PB taste.

I mostly use the Lipo Protein for baking as it is excellent in that regard.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Ahh nice, ill have to try mixing it with something else. I bet it will vastly improve the taste. Do you still take a whey post workout or just the lipotropic?

My bad you said you mainly use it for baking..... I need to look into this, any recipes floating around?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I take 2 scoops nutrapro post training

there are some recipes around here

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
excellent upper body workout today fueled by hate. keep thinking of my bro, I know he is watching over me. finishing up cardio then I will post some numbers.

dosed a sample of T-911, stuff is pretty awesome. felt effects within 15 min...impressive. will be tweaking diet.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Full Body (Chest, TRiceps, Squats)

Squats: 185*10, 275*10, 315*10+10, 225 *12, 185*4+6, 155*10. The plus is just resting for about 30 seconds with the weight still on my back then pumping out. Brutal, but awesome. I'm dosing close to 60gBCAA per day, hopefully I can get some HGHpro soon as I have been dying to try that.

Incline Press BB: 185*10 (easy as fack), 225*10, 275*10. Felt really good here, numbers are going up!!

Dips: BW *15, 25*10, 45*10. Fried here. Had some hot chicks on the elliptical behind, couldn't dissapoint.

Flyes-45*10,45*10, 45*10. Nothing fancy here, focusing on contraction.

Incline DB press-85*10. Just wanted to do these.

Overall pretty nice "mini session". Numbers on Incline press have me excited for chest on monday, going to destroy it.

Diet is undergoing some changes. I will be going back on my 7.5k Diet shortly, going to be a b*tch recording everything but I'll have it on my phone. Just finished having some chicken and rice with some veggies and some sesame sauce with a side of some homemade pizza (finally finished it :D). 160g pro so far today, 180 carbs. When I get back on my regular diet I'll be around 7.5k cal/close to 500g Pro/700-1000g carbs. EFA intake going up, haven't been keeping up with my fish oil intake.

Hitting up Chili's for a friends bday later around 8, will be getting the same old. Chicken cooked without butter, steamed veggies without butter, black beans and rice. Will dose 2 recompadrol (love this stuff) as always; staple for me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Full Body (Chest, TRiceps, Squats)

Squats: 185*10, 275*10, 315*10+10, 225 *12, 185*4+6, 155*10. The plus is just resting for about 30 seconds with the weight still on my back then pumping out. Brutal, but awesome. I'm dosing close to 60gBCAA per day, hopefully I can get some HGHpro soon as I have been dying to try that.

Incline Press BB: 185*10 (easy as fack), 225*10, 275*10. Felt really good here, numbers are going up!!

Dips: BW *15, 25*10, 45*10. Fried here. Had some hot chicks on the elliptical behind, couldn't dissapoint.

Flyes-45*10,45*10, 45*10. Nothing fancy here, focusing on contraction.

Incline DB press-85*10. Just wanted to do these.

Overall pretty nice "mini session". Numbers on Incline press have me excited for chest on monday, going to destroy it.

Diet is undergoing some changes. I will be going back on my 7.5k Diet shortly, going to be a b*tch recording everything but I'll have it on my phone. Just finished having some chicken and rice with some veggies and some sesame sauce with a side of some homemade pizza (finally finished it :D). 160g pro so far today, 180 carbs. When I get back on my regular diet I'll be around 7.5k cal/close to 500g Pro/700-1000g carbs. EFA intake going up, haven't been keeping up with my fish oil intake.

Hitting up Chili's for a friends bday later around 8, will be getting the same old. Chicken cooked without butter, steamed veggies without butter, black beans and rice. Will dose 2 recompadrol (love this stuff) as always; staple for me.
I wish i could eay 7.5k kcals a day holy moly id be in heaven lol. Lookin good though brother keep poundin away.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Im in bro. Sorry for your loss. And glad you kept yourself from drinking too much, it's rough when we lose a loved one but when we get messed up we are making it about ourselves.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I wish i could eay 7.5k kcals a day holy moly id be in heaven lol. Lookin good though brother keep poundin away.
When you take in account that I burn probably around 2-3k per day with all of my training it's the only way I can truly gain.

Im in bro. Sorry for your loss. And glad you kept yourself from drinking too much, it's rough when we lose a loved one but when we get messed up we are making it about ourselves.
Thanks bro, I just finished off the last of a 12 pack I had laying around...NO MORE!!! Things get better, there is just so much that reminds me of my bro and I get f*cked up when I think about it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you take in account that I burn probably around 2-3k per day with all of my training it's the only way I can truly gain.

Thanks bro, I just finished off the last of a 12 pack I had laying around...NO MORE!!! Things get better, there is just so much that reminds me of my bro and I get f*cked up when I think about it.
Whats your MOS if you dont mind me asking? I know what your sayin, i guess if i was a groundside MOS and training all the time id be eating more too, but im a nasty winger :bigok:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Damn nice numbers on Inlcine man!

Regarding the chicks for that extra motivation. Its funny the effects a few good looking chicks can have on a man in the gym. I notice alot of guys walking around with wider stances, alot of mirror flexing, the weight theyre lifting go's up drastically and reps go way down in an hilarious attempt at pea****ing! Not saying its what you did, but i just find it funny when this happens. Im sure all of you have noticed this from certain people. One of the guys i lift with every once in a while is a constant offender, i think hes a virgin so i cut him some slack lol.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for your loss. Im in recovery from drinking, and glad you caught yourself. It could have taken over real quick. Keep your head up man. Try to stay motivated!! !

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Whats your MOS if you dont mind me asking? I know what your sayin, i guess if i was a groundside MOS and training all the time id be eating more too, but im a nasty winger :bigok:
I'm a 67e...all my friends are spec ops so I tend to hang with them. every chance I get I'm doing something...I can't stand to just sit around.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for your loss. Im in recovery from drinking, and glad you caught yourself. It could have taken over real quick. Keep your head up man. Try to stay motivated!! !
thanks bro!!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:sombrero:I am with you and will follow this log!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, big. i was bitching about my problems, and here you just buried a brother-you are a hellava guy, and i will do my best to get that out to you on monday.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
don't worry bigt, my prayers with ur fam. take ur time.

chilis was pretty good, got the margherita chicken (sp?) with veggies (no butter) and black beans.

have a good night guys, see ya tommorrow

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
don't worry bigt, my prayers with ur fam. take ur time.

chilis was pretty good, got the margherita chicken (sp?) with veggies (no butter) and black beans.

have a good night guys, see ya tommorrow
back at you with the prayers!!!

tom

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
good morning AM!!

breakfast down the hatch: 6 egg whites, 2 eggs, 2 piece bacon, 1/8th cup mozz reduced fat cheese with 1 cup spinach on 2 multi grain wraps. two 4" pancakes made with all organic stuff...taste epic. will down 2 scoops CGC nutra pro in 2 cups milk. slowly increasing milk intake.

2 recompadrol prior to meal, of course. stuff keeps me pumped to the gills, love it.

will see about getting some cardio in today, more than likely parachute sprints, some basketball and a beach run. Chest tommorrow, can't f*cking wait.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
good morning AM!!

breakfast down the hatch: 6 egg whites, 2 eggs, 2 piece bacon, 1/8th cup mozz reduced fat cheese with 1 cup spinach on 2 multi grain wraps. two 4" pancakes made with all organic stuff...taste epic. will down 2 scoops CGC nutra pro in 2 cups milk. slowly increasing milk intake.

2 recompadrol prior to meal, of course. stuff keeps me pumped to the gills, love it.

will see about getting some cardio in today, more than likely parachute sprints, some basketball and a beach run. Chest tommorrow, can't f*cking wait.
damn bro you get down on breakfast too!! that sounds good :32:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
8 oz chicken with 2 cups rice for lunch with 2 caps recompadrol...mmmm

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Chest day today. no soreness whatsoever from saturday but I didn't go super balls to the wall. I did throw up :D.

BB Flat: 245*10+8, 225 *12

BB Incline: 195*10+10+10

Incline Flyes: 55*10+10+10

Diamond Clap Pushups til failure:66

Wide Grip Bench Flat:145*10+10, 95*20.

Overall a very good Day. I threw up in between Flat and Incline Bench and kept pushing through. I was told I'm "f*cking crazy" by one of the workers there who was in the bathroom at the time. "You aren't going to keep working out, are you?" :D

I finished up with a 4 mile run on the beach and a 4 mile walk/run back.

Breakfast was 3 breakfast burritos: 18 Egg Whites, 6 Regular Eggs, 3 cups of spinach with about a 1/8th cup of FF Mozz shredded Cheese spread among the three. I bought some "Lo carb" wraps because it's all they had, they are pretty freaking good. Multi grain, no fat...epic. Polished it off with 1 scoop CGC Nutrapro and 1 scoop Trutein Choc PB cup in 3 cups milk.

Lunch was 1 1/4th cup brown rice, 1 cup black beans, 9 oz chicken. Sh*t was good.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
damn dude youre the only person i know that could probably match up what i can eat at breakfast. I ate at my all you can eat breakfast place yesterday and killed 12 eggs, and a bunch of other goodies lol

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm about to make some more chicken...mmm...I'm always hungry

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about that man, im in for this though. and on a lighter note this log is already helpful for loss of appetite man the more i read the more i wanna go throw down in the kitchen

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
pr you should try this...

season some chicken breasts, put them to the side

in a glass pan, throw in some rice, some spices and a hint of chicken boulion
place chicken in pan, heat at 350 for about 40 minutes and its done!

I love baked chicken and rice

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
ahh Southern you read my mind..;)

Got the chicken in the oven, got some 97% lean groud turkey out thawing for dinner also. Will probably whip up some quinoa :D

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Wish i could eat that much! Id just get fat though lol. I love chicken and brown rice, always making rice bowls. I lke marinating my chicken breast in lime juice or pineapple juice with some chili powder! Comes out amazing grilled or baked. Nice chest day definitely killed it man and then the run to boot= death for me! Keep it up man and stay strong your definitely motivating me to hit it harder.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Wish i could eat that much! Id just get fat though lol. I love chicken and brown rice, always making rice bowls. I lke marinating my chicken breast in lime juice or pineapple juice with some chili powder! Comes out amazing grilled or baked. Nice chest day definitely killed it man and then the run to boot= death for me! Keep it up man and stay strong your definitely motivating me to hit it harder.
Thanks man, Chest day was def awesome. I was thinking about it since yesterday. The run actually isn't at all that bad checking out all the tail :hump:. It makes it that much better :bigok:. I've actually met quite a few just running, seems women like muscles here in florida.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
venison chili!!!!:bigok:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
ahh one of my buddies is a hunter...might have to get some venison.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ahh one of my buddies is a hunter...might have to get some venison.
wild game kicks ass.venison chili not only tastes great, but is very healthy.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Will post up my arm workout a little later. Busy as fack today...and hungry. Just downed a protein shake with a bowl of oatmeal and a handful of raspberries.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Will post up my arm workout a little later. Busy as fack today...and hungry. Just downed a protein shake with a bowl of oatmeal and a handful of raspberries.
Thats about what i had for breakfast but substituded the raspberries for bananas in the oatmeal. I just cant eat as much as you do normally, id explode no doubt lol. Look forward to seeing the arm routine man, thats what i just finished myself a little bit ago.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I am late to this Jay. I am in this with you and pull for you all the way

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I am late to this Jay. I am in this with you and pull for you all the way
Good to have you bro

ARMS:

Weighted Dips to failure: 45lb*22, 70*17, 90*12. Super pump here. Decided to take advantage and do Skullz after this.

Skullcrushers: 75*12, 95*10+10.

Alternate DB curls: 6 sets total, first 2 are warmups then 4th is a drop set of 8,8,8. 35lb, 40 lb, 55lb.

Tricep pushdown (cable)-70*20,60*20+20. These 70's were just too much, had to lower. :bigok:

Standing Cable Curls: 57.5*12, 70*8, 75*6, 42.5*100. Straight ridiculous here, was told by this hottie my arms were looking beastly.

CG BB bench: 195*12+12+12. These were too easy?...I was seriously :wtf:

Went to the store today to stock up on food again. Picked up 50 lbs of chicken on sale, 10 lbs 97% FF ground turkey on sale, beans, quinoa, brown rice, eggs, 7 gallons of milk, olive oil.

Appetite is picking up nice, found a restaurant over here that gives 50% off for military in uniform so I can get a full meal for like $3.15. I had 8 Oz Chicken, green beans, wild rice and 2 rolls for this price. F*cking good and the cooked everything to my ''picky satisfaction" (no butter, just steamed veggies). I get looks whenever I eat out when I tell places to do this, but this restaurant didn't mind at all! :thumbsup:

Tommorrow is Back day. I'm tempted to go for 1 RM max on Deads but I will not do such. Will try out some MST samples I received in the mail tommorrow.

I haven't dosed ASGT in about 4 days, taking my customary week off. Dosing 15g IBCAA intraworkout and 3 scoops AP 15 minutes before. Shake intake is at about 3 per day now, only 2 if I can eat enough meat.

PRO today was around 376, carbs at 370 and cals hovering around 5000. about the same yesterday.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you have a couple of kids who eat the way you do, you will have to get a big promotion, lol.

give it hell!!!:bigok:

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your loss,.. you're in my prayers.
I have a question though,.. I have been ingesting about 40 grams bcaa's daily and have been cutting nicely. I notice you're at 70 a day,.. do you feel that you need that much,... is there more of a benefit to taking more than I already take? Seems like a corny question,... but if I can make more gains,.. you get it,...!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good brother. Most i get is 10% off around here, but we arent allowed in uniform out in town, but still 10% is 10%!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your loss,.. you're in my prayers.
I have a question though,.. I have been ingesting about 40 grams bcaa's daily and have been cutting nicely. I notice you're at 70 a day,.. do you feel that you need that much,... is there more of a benefit to taking more than I already take? Seems like a corny question,... but if I can make more gains,.. you get it,...!
greater ingestion of bcaa's leads to greater protein synthesis, I've followed this regimen religiously for at least the past 5 years.

I also take 30g prebed instead of a protein shake. BCAA's are underrated in term of muscle mass.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
greater ingestion of bcaa's leads to greater protein synthesis, I've followed this regimen religiously for at least the past 5 years.

I also take 30g prebed instead of a protein shake. BCAA's are underrated in term of muscle mass.
i am a big fan of bcaa's/eaa's.:bigok:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Been real busy, Back workout yesterday...killed it. Cals still up, cardio is dependant on my schedule.

Today is an "off" day, will run on the beach and probably do ABS.

Stay classy AM

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been real busy, Back workout yesterday...killed it. Cals still up, cardio is dependant on my schedule.

Today is an "off" day, will run on the beach and probably do ABS.

Stay classy AM
Thats what im talkin about!! Do it big broski!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
nicee arm work out,
and dont let the butter thing bother you b lol my whole family is really southern down home fried chicken and butter on everything, i gotta have a cheat meal everyonce and a while so i dont upset my moms not eating her cooking lol you know but other then that i got all these people looking at me late at night like why the fukk are you eating yogurt ? lol i dont even try to explain