The Insomniac Anabolic Soldier is now on the grow sauce. HGHpro sponsored ;)...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. The Insomniac Anabolic Soldier is now on the grow sauce. HGHpro sponsored ;)...


    Hey guys, its your favorite Gamer again for another dandy log! Stxnas and AI were gracious enough to hand me over a bottle of HGHpro to log! I just came off some I-gh-1 and GHenerate from LG and I will now be able to compare the two products!

    Things I will review:
    Sleep quality
    Quickness of falling asleep
    General well being
    Shoulder/joint pains, or lack there of
    Skin becoming more clear

    I am aprox. 5 foot 9 inches. About 176-178 at 10 percent BF.



    Lets get this sleep on the road


  2. The final reaview

    First, thank you stxnas for hooking a brother up; thats right guys, stxas is my blood brother ... JK.. lol..


    Sleep Quality: Excellent! Every morning was a good morning whether I got 5 hours of sleep or 8. The 5 that I did get felt like 8.

    Quickness of falling asleep: For sure within 30 mins of dosing HGHpro.

    Skin Tone: I am on test-e, so my acne is pretty bad, but my skin was still real vibrant, more so on HGHpro than not.

    Joints/tendons: we all know that being on test/superdrol will cause explosive strength/mass gains and it is real taxing on your joints/tendons/ligaments.. Normally my joints would hurt even off cycle. My joints on HGHpro, on cycle, with major strength gains feel better than lifting normally off cycle.. I am sure my GH levels were elevated and optimized..

    Dreams: crazy, realistic; couldn't really remember in the morning..

    Well being: Good sleep equals good morning, which equals great day !

    Overal out of 10 points, I would give this product 10 points ..

    Is it worth the 40$ price tag? Yes it is, even though I wish the price was perma set at 35$ ...

    If you want great sleep, vivid dreams, better sense of well being and optimized GH levels, which would heal tendons and ligaments faster than normal, get HGHpro now !

  3. Subbed...Hope you enjoy it! It had me sleeping like a baby...
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Subbed...Hope you enjoy it! It had me sleeping like a baby...
    Welcome

  5. will be watching

  6. I will creep in here

  7. Yay, more followers, I'll add more details later, drug test time for me now

  8. Im watching too! Not meant to sound as creepy as it did.

    BTW Im a fan of the sleep updates in your log as its an issue I have
    NEW LG LOG CHECK IT OUT
    if only bc Big Ron is in my avatar
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/170780-lets-try-again.html

  9. In. I liked HGHpro, I had some great sleep.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  10. subbed...lol you have a million logs going.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    subbed...lol you have a million logs going.
    Ya dude, I gotta put this log up on BB.com too and plus the PP log lol.. That and National Guard work and college is a handfull... Good thing I can multi task

  12. I fail with 1 log lol, actually I do good but havnet logged anything in a copule of months Im getting rusty lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  13. Subbing along.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  14. Yo!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  15. subbd
    what up gamer

  16. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    subbd
    what up gamer
    Hey there broski!

  17. And people say I log a lot of stuff lol.

  18. In for the HGHPro run!!!

  19. are you officially done with your LG log?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    are you officially done with your LG log?
    Yes and im about to put the finishing touches to it. I have just been rather busy.

  21. Wow, this took off really quickly!

    Make sure you are only taking four capsules and not five. I've noticed that some people are still getting their hands on the bottles with the misprinted labels.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  22. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Wow, this took off really quickly!

    Make sure you are only taking four capsules and not five. I've noticed that some people are still getting their hands on the bottles with the misprinted labels.
    Dude, lol.. I took 5 capsules first night and caught that real quick.. I was like WTF??

  23. Sorry about that.

    It was supposed to have been fixed.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  24. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Sorry about that.

    It was supposed to have been fixed.
    No, it is cool. I'll just take 3 caps one night as opposed to 4 and compare the difference between the two.

  25. Ok, so I have read people saying this product kept them up all night, or made them croggy in the morning etc..

    This is what I have to say, as an insomniac: I eat my last meal, talk to my GF for an hour and pop 4 HGHpro pills. In 30 minutes im out and in crazzy ass dream land. I wake up around 6 or 7 or 8 and I feel great, and well rested.

    Last night was my third night. All three nights I have had great sleep despite the fact my AC doesn't work in my room... My dad always puts it on 80 degrees.. WTF...

  26. Don't mind me fellas...



    Go back to counting your sheeple while you sleep...nothing to see here.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Don't mind me fellas...



    Go back to counting your sheeple while you sleep...nothing to see here.
    Hey Bob

  28. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Ok, so I have read people saying this product kept them up all night, or made them croggy in the morning etc..

    This is what I have to say, as an insomniac: I eat my last meal, talk to my GF for an hour and pop 4 HGHpro pills. In 30 minutes im out and in crazzy ass dream land. I wake up around 6 or 7 or 8 and I feel great, and well rested.

    Last night was my third night. All three nights I have had great sleep despite the fact my AC doesn't work in my room... My dad always puts it on 80 degrees.. WTF...
    I think the grogginess just means that they aren't sleeping long enough or waking up in the middle of deep sleep. This is pretty normal for even the OTC sleep aids. Some of these people might even be able to take fewer capsules and still get results.

    The gaba might be responsible for keeping people up. Some people can't handle it even at low doses. Some have success by simply taking one fewer capsules per dose though.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  29. I am subbed. I am very sorry about the label giving the wrong dosage. For anyone who will be using this supplement the correct dosage is 4 caps before bed on a empty stomach. We will try to clear this label problem up as quick as possible. Sorry for any confusion.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  30. i used lgs hgh blast or whatever their spray was, same thing tho. after like 30mins I was out like a light.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  31. Planned on taking this real soon. i will be following this. Studded!!

  32. Your shoulders will hurt upon waking if you dont move during the night, That means potentially no Rapid eye movement sleep, the kind of sleep that rests the mind, which you generally make movements in. If you have dreams - youre having Rapid eye movement sleep, but you need abaout 3-5 cycles per night to get a good rest, if you only have one short dream, your shoulders might hurt too.

    Improved skin clearness? Thats cool, I need some of that.

    once you close your eyes and breathe deeper and slower technically thats sleep, even if youre still conciouse, but your mind doesnt get any rest - so if the light go out quick, I want some too.

    have a good one. F

  33. Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrinks View Post
    Your shoulders will hurt upon waking if you dont move during the night, That means potentially no Rapid eye movement sleep, the kind of sleep that rests the mind, which you generally make movements in. If you have dreams - youre having Rapid eye movement sleep, but you need abaout 3-5 cycles per night to get a good rest, if you only have one short dream, your shoulders might hurt too.

    Improved skin clearness? Thats cool, I need some of that.

    once you close your eyes and breathe deeper and slower technically thats sleep, even if youre still conciouse, but your mind doesnt get any rest - so if the light go out quick, I want some too.

    have a good one. F
    3 nights down, 3 KOs...

  34. I NEED SOME!!!!!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  35. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I NEED SOME!!!!!
    Get some!!!

  36. DAMMNN gamer you never stop loggin ? Im in

  37. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Get some!!!
    I might...spending money on other stuff..
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  38. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I might...spending money on other stuff..
    The real HGH ?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    DAMMNN gamer you never stop loggin ? Im in
    And about to throw up another one once I get my Primordial supps lol..

  40. Damn your gonna log your way up to 200 lbs of muscle son! that would be a goal
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 07:22 AM
  2. Zero V's Grow into a Pro with HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Zero V in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 12:59 PM
  3. BDUB's HGHpro Log (Sponsored)
    By bradleywiens in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 09:37 PM
  4. SHHHH. . .Be very Very Quite I'm on HGHpro (Sponsored)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 412
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 01:12 PM
  5. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:16 PM
Log in
Log in